Secrets of a Tomboy

By TaraLDeclan

Who ever said being a tomboy was easy, they were so wrong. Especailly when you face the struggles of growing... More

Secrets of a Tomboy
Chapter One: Secrets #1
Chapter Two: Goodmorning suprise
Chapter Three: A Date
Chapter Four: Our Spot
Chapter Five: Nap
Chapter Six: Dinner with the Second Family
Chapter Eight: Kiss and New
Chapter Nine: Busy, Crazy Day
Chapte Ten: One Anger Cameron
Chapter Eleven: Let's Fight,Get Mad....
Chapter Tweleve: A Date From Hell!
Chapter Thirteen: My Safety Place
Chapter Fourteen: It's a Small Town
Chapter Fifteen: Boys
Chapter Sixteen: Hospital and Breakdown
Chapter Seventeen: Kiss
Chapter Eighteen: Breakfast with my Boyfriend?!
Chapter Nineteen: Mom's Home
Chapter Twenty: School as a Couple
Chapter Twenty-One: Peices of my Heart
Chapter Twenty-two: A Friend
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty- Four: Cameron POV
Chapter Twenty-Five: Moving On Alittle at a Time
Chapter Twenty-Six : New Girl
Chapter Twenty-Seven: He's Back!!
Chapter Twenty- Eight: Awkward Dinner!!
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Goodbye Forever?
Chapter Thirty: Something to Do with My Mind
Chapter Thirty-One: You Don't Know
Chapter Thirty-Two: Like We Never Loved at All
Chapter Thrity-Three: A Best Friend Back
Chapter Thirty-Four: Words Cut Deep
Chapter Thirty-Five: Feelings Revealed
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven: I've Been an Idiot
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Admins
Epilogue
Goodbye Note

Chapter Seven: Plan

14.5K 327 70
By TaraLDeclan

Chapter Seven

            I slip into Lexi room and she is lying in her stomach across the bed flipping through a magazine. She glances up at me, “Cameron’s room?” she asks but I know she knew the answer as always.

            So I just nod and my now dry hair falls in my face. “Just came say night and to get me up so you can get me all dress up tomorrow,” I tell her with a smile and she nods giving me a smile.

            “Night Andie,” she says and I turn around waving over my shoulder and tip toe down the hall gently gripping Cam’s golden door handle and sneaking inside.

            Cameron is lying on his back with his hands behind his head as he stares at the ceiling. He is wearing baggy grey sweat pants and a white T that was pulls up the tiniest bit revealing a glimpse at his tone stomach. Tip toeing across the room I climb onto the bed beside him and his eyes glance over at me as I scoot closer to him and he wrap an arm around my shoulders.

            “What’s on your mind?” I ask as I lay my head on his shoulder.

            “Oh nothing,” he lies as he runs a hand through his hair, but sensing his mood I decide not to pry.

            “Ok, I’m here if you want talk about it though,” I whisper knowing he heard me.

            “Thanks,” he says as he kisses my forehead. “Are you ready for bed?” he whispers in my ear sending warmth through me.

            “Yeah,” I nod trying to hide my grin.

            He rolls out from under me standing up beside the bed and slipped off his pants revealing his blue plaid boxers and the pulls his shirt over his head allowing my eyes to absorb his perfect 6 pack and body. Lifting the covers he climbs into the bed and raises the covers for me to crawl under too. He pulls me close warming my body and I lay my hand on his warm chest, he arm was under my head being my pillow.

            “Night And,” he breaths and I smile shutting my eyes feeling like I am in Heaven.

            My dreams were sweet and warm but if I told you what they were I have to kill you! “Wake up sunshine!” Lexi’s voice broke my perfect sleep. I felt Cam shift under me. “I’ll get her up,” he whispers to Lexi. Thank gosh for Cam he saved me!

            “You better,” she whispers back.

            I could tell he rolled his eyes at her, but then I hear the door shut and his arms tighten around me. His perfect warm lips kiss my forehead, “Wake up And,” he whispers in my ear and his breath tickles it.

            “Hmmm, Cammie?” I whisper back, burring my head in his chest.

            “You got wake up,” he says and I mumble a ‘no’. “Fine I guess I gave to tickle you,” he sighs and that sure got me awake causing me to bolt out of his bed jumping up into one of those silly ninja poses.

            “I’m up!” I say quickly and his face falls into a pillow laughing really hard.

            “You’re too funny,” he mumbles into the pillow.

            “You’re an ass,” I reply with a smile and turn around marching out his room and down the halls to Lexi’s.

            She was already sitting on her bed tapping her foot impatiently. “Bout frigging time!” she says as she jumps up towing me to sit in front of her make-up desk.

            I sit there as she goes to work on my make-up and hair. An hour and half later she says, “All done! And tosses me a casual blue dress which I change into and the neck line show off my boobs and the hem of my dress fell not to far above my knee. Then she hands me a black short leather jacket which I slip on over top and then clipped on the matching blue heels.

            “Ok look in the mirror,” I tells me shoving me in front of the mirror and my jaw fell. The person in the mirror was beautiful and my hair was in curls over my shoulders.

            “Is that me?” I whisper and I turn to look at Lexi who was nodding her head as she smiles.

            “Yelp,” she smiles and I wrap my arms around her shoulders happily.

            “Thank you so much!” I say into her ear and then pull away smiling.       

            “Ready go?” she asks and I look at her brown curls in a lose bun and a low cute V-neck with a tight jean skirt and black heels.

            “Yeah, and you look pretty today,” I smile and she skips out of the room. I slowly follow her.

            Kayden and Cameron were leaning against the truck waiting. Kayden had on a pair of tight jeans and a loss grey hoodie on and white headphones stuck in his ears. Cameron is in a pair of tight jeans and a purple plaid button up shirt. Their eyes widen as I walk towards them and get in the truck.

            “You look nice!” Kayden says climbing into the back seat.

            “Yeah you look pretty,” Cameron says flatly as he starts the truck.

            “Thanks,” red rises in my cheeks so I stare out at the trees disappearing out the window.

            The sound of country music sooths me and I tap my fingers on the dash. Finally we pull into the crowded parking lot and Cameron pulls into his spot. Lexi ad Kayden get put heading to their locker and class. When I get out my legs carry me slowly through the crowd and Cam was right beside me. He was looking down at me talking about something, but I honestly was night listening. I was watching guys check me out and girl send me glares. Then when my locker comes into view I let out a groan because there are a crowd of girls in front of it smiling and laughing. They are wearing clothes that are very revealing and I knew they are there for Cam.

            “What?” Cam asks still looking down at me with his big hazel eyes and long cute eyelashes.

            “Your stupid fans are blocking my locker,” I tell him bitterly and he looks up letting a groan slip out of his lips.

            “Dang! Do they have no life?” his anger voice growls.

            “You are their life,” I joke causing his anger to sky rocket. His face goes hard and his eyes look like they are shooting knives. We stand in front of the drooling hoe-pack. Cameron’s jaw is tightly clinched and he looks way to anger to speak.

            “I suggest you get away from my locker and us,” I say sternly glaring at the girls.

            “Oh look little miss tomboy got a makeover and is now standing up to us.” The leader of them, Nichole, says causing the anger in me to build. Nichole and I have never truly seen eye to eye because she use to date Cameron and was always jealous of Cameron and my friendship so she said some things to me and Cam dumped her like all the other girls. She gave him what he wanted and then he dumped her. She has always pissed me off and right now is icing on the cake.

            “Move your nasty ass before I punch you,” I state glaring at her and I feel a hand wrap around my upper arm holding me back.

            Nichole went to say something, but instead Cam cuts her off. “Get out of her and never ever talk to her like that again!” He says glaring at them and they turn around quickly leaving.

            “Thank you, but I could have handled it on my own,” I say as I open up my locker grabbing my books.

            “Yeah, getting in a fight on the second day would be a new record for you,” he snorts and I glance over shooting him a glare. He was right my record right now was three weeks into the school year and yes I do get in fights often, I cannot help it though.

            “I’m always up for a new record,” I smile at him and one of his prefect eyebrow raises up.

            “Sadly, I know,” he sighs and I cannot help but laugh as I shut my locker and look up at his sweet face.

            “Oh shut up!” I say and playfully punch his arm. He grabs his arm where I hit him and is acting like it hurt.

            “That hurt,” he smiles and then grabs his heart too. Rolling my eyes I toss my hair over my shoulder and grip my books tighter walking away. Cam footstep fell into sync with mine.

            We stroll into our class and take our seat. “Hey, And don’t forget that we have a FFA meeting today,” Cameron says as he sits behind me.

            “Oh like I can forget Cammie, I am the vice president,” I say in a sardonic voice.

            “I know this, you know because I am the president,” he says with a smirk.

            Rolling my eyes I tell him to shut up and then I begin to listen to our teacher talking.

            The whole day really just went by quickly; nothing major happens I just go to the FFA meeting them some more classes, now I am riding in the truck beside Cam. Cam is singing off key so I decide to be my nice self and say something.

            “Hey, Cammie?” I ask sweetly.

            “Yeah?” he asks and continues singing.

            “Who sings that song?” I ask smiling.

            “Luke Bryan?” he says confused.

            “Ok, leave it to him them,” I say sticking my tongue out.

            “Kiss my butt! You know I am a good singer!” he defends his self.

            “No thanks and sometimes,” I sigh and then smile at him, his face is concentrating on the road. His lips slightly mouth the words of the song. My eyes stare as we near my house. He stops the car in my drive way and I hope out. “Bye guys, see ya in the morning!” I say before I shut the door. Slowly my feet carry me through the grass on up onto my front porch. Once I go inside I hear my mom and step-dad watching TV in the den.

            “Andie, is that you?” Mom calls and I roll my eyes. Who else would it be?

            “Yes mom!” I call back and head up to my room.

            Throwing myself onto my bed and stare up at my ceiling I wonder what to do about my date. After what seems like forever a plan comes to me. I just need to find someone who’ll help me with it. Kayden? He just doesn’t have enough experience. Cameron? I just wouldn’t feel right asking him for his help on this. Braden? Yes! He’s perfect!

            Knock, knock “Yeah?” I call and the door cricks open revealing my mom.

            “Hey sweetie your step dad and I are headed to the store and get some pizza. We will be back later,” she says with a smile.

            “Ok, Love you,” I smile back and she blows me a kiss saying ‘love you too’.

            Once I hear my step dad’s truck start, I grab my cell phone and type a text to Braden.

            Me: Hey! R u busy?

            Laying it beside me and I wait for a response. A few seconds later it begins to vibrate.

            Braden: Nope, never to busy for you. ;)

            I chuckle to myself and reply.

            Me: Ok good! I need your help, will you come over?

            Braden: Be there as soon as possible!

            He replies and a few minutes later I hear my front door shut and footsteps run up the stairs.

Vote!! Comment! Please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
1.5M 45.8K 43
Cameron isn't your typical girl, she's slightly more sarcastic, wears a large amount of graphic tees, loves American football, and can beat almost ev...
470K 13.2K 64
No commitment. No more heartaches. Just kissing. Could it really be that simple? Nate Herond. He's the guy everyone adores. Quarterback of the footba...
853K 15.3K 35
Previously known as 'My Twin's Best Friend' 17 year old Riley Montgomery has put up with her twin brother's best friend, Tyler, the notorious bad boy...