blacked out (boku no hero aca...

By nishinoyokun

The class 1-A of U.A academy face a new challenge when the ambush on their school field trip not only brought... More

Against the Villains
Meeting Arde
No Control
Welcome to the Class
Promises
Sports Festival
Study Session
Dont Hesitate
Stars
New Assignment
Tagging Along
Missing
Headphones
Almost
Encounter
Forest Lodge
By Your Side
Lies
Hurt
Reaction
Down We Go
Katsura Tree
update!!
The Start
Awakening
Upside Down
Can it be?
i dont want the story to end

Quirk Unvealed

18K 617 476
By nishinoyokun

Kirishima's POV

Crap... what just happened?

Frantically looking around I saw Hikari laying on the ground with a bloody gash in her right leg. I remember falling out of a window and wings! She had wings! That's what she was keeping from us. And she protected me.

She saved me...

"Hikari!" I yelled getting up.

I noticed that I had no sign of any injuries, not even a scratch. But she had such a huge cut on her leg.

I reached her limp body, trying to wake her up. Putting my head on her chest, I checked for a heart beat.

Thump. Thump.

Thank goodness! Her mouth was slightly parted and her lip was busted. Those fangs she had were peaking out.

"Hikari wake up!" I yelled shaking her.

Nothing

"Hikari if you can hear me move your wing"

No movement.

I heard a cracking sound behind me and saw Kyouka pushing away debris. She rushed to us as soon as she saw Hikari's body in my arms. Mineta then Yaoyorozu soon followed.

"Where the heck is Bakugou?" I asked angrily.

Kyouka started checking her vitals while Yaoyorozu made some patches.

"We didn't see him come out. He must've buried himself."

Suddenly Kyouka made a loud noise that caused Hikari to jolt awake.

"Oye!" She screamed, sitting up and frantically turning her head.

Quickly I grabbed hold of her shoulders to calm her down. She then whipped her head to look at me.

"Thank you" I smiled.

I wrapped my arms around her, hugging tightly.

She stiffened up in my arms, Kyouka and Mineta easing eyebrows at me. That's when I realized what I had done I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. Quickly I let go and waved my hands frantically.

"Cmon, let's get you the the nurse. It's what a m-man should do to show appreciation"

She cocked her head confused at first and grumbled.

"That blonde is crazy" She growled.

I rubbed my neck nodding like a mad man. I'm gonna shat myself if I don't stop blushing. But she was right, Bakugou was... something.

We both snapped back to reality when Minetea started giggling and Yaoyorozu just sighed. I stood up and helped Hikari to stand. She winced as she stood up on the leg with the gash.

"Where is he?" She angrily said.

"We think he might be stuck under the rubble" Kyouka replied.

Suddenly her mood changed and before I knew it she was up in the air again. Those wings were massive!

"What is she doing? Does she realize she's losing blood by the minute?" Yaoyorozu screamed, waving the patches she had already finished.

She's going back for him. That idiot.

"I think- I think she's going back for him?" Kyouka whispered.

"WHAAAAH? IS SHE CRAZY? BAKUGOU STILL WANTS TO KILL HER!" Mineta yelled while running in a circle.

"Yeah she knows" I sighed.
How could she have been apart of the Villain League?

Hikari's POV

Freaking Preps.

Is he always like this? He just ruined his own test. If his heart is really set on getting me back, I'm in for a pain.

Where is he?

It felt good using my wings again. The wind was perfect today. But I still felt bad using them.

I swooped down lower, catching sight of a blonde head.

"Can't believe I'm doing this." I groaned.

Diving down, I saw a large piece of rubble laying on his arm. It seemed like he was unconscious. I needed to remove that rock, but I was in no shape to push it. I thought to myself for a minute. A stupid stupid idea came to mind, within minutes I was nosediving towards the rock. With my fist held out, I punched it right at the center, cracking it into tiny pebbles.

Crap, it's been too long.

My knuckles started to bleed. And I couldn't carry him with all this bleeding. Sighing I crawled over to him and picked him up using my mouth. I gripped his collar, careful not to choke him or scratch him with my fangs. He groaned a little bit but he seemed like he had no energy left. I then picked him up the way a dog would a puppy. Don't know how I learned that though.

I flew back to where the others were. I kept contemplating dropping him but people were already looking. A nurse, All Might and Aizawa were already there, along with the rest of our classmates. It must be the adrenaline rush but I can't feel a thing. This is great!

All Might waved to me as I landed on all fours. I carefully placed Bakugou on the ground next to him as the nurse rushed toward us.

"Great job Hikari! You managed to save Kirishima and rescued Bakugou.You passed your final test!"

Are you freaking serious? This is how they treat their students?

Wait...

Final test?

"I thought this was a drill" I growled, lunging at All Might.

He back up, smiling forcefully. I was becoming angrier by the minute.

"We planned to have a search and rescue with Bakugou causing a ruckus. Then we let it play out to see how you would react. But it seems he had gotten carried away."

I looked over to Bakugou. His chest fell up and down, breathing heavily. Must've used a lot of his energy.

"That's twisted sick don't you think? Nicely done." I grinned.

I started to feel a little woozy. I couldn't feel my other leg.

"Ah well we didn't mean for anyone to get hurt. All we asked from the students was to create a fake accident. Originally you were suppose to rescue Mineta because of his size but it seems Kirishima needed it more." He replied.

He looked over at Kirishima, who was talking to the other guys. That cheeky grin always plastered on his face.

"So what does that test have to prove?" I asked sarcastically.

Aizawa came over and answered my question.

"It proves that we can trust you not to hurt any of our students and that you're qualified to become a pro hero."

Ugh, like I'd want to.

"I could've burned down that hospital once I woke up and you decide to trust me now?"

Aizawa gave that creepy grin he does when he's happy to answer a question.

"Yes" He stated.

My eyes started to become blurry. Pain started to flow through my body and I gritted my teeth to hold it back.

Izuku, Uraraka, Iida and a boy red and white hair all then began walking toward me.

I started to do the same, losing the feeling in both my legs now. As they got closer, I finally gave in.

"Are you o-" A blur of red and white started to say.

Everything went black.

I've been writing chapters like a mad man and if you see errors pls inform me. I'm constantly republishing, editing and adding to chapter so be sure to check.  If you read my story I would love to know how you feel about it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 124 43
In a world where 80% of the population has a superpower, called "quirks",Kuromaru is a 15 year old boy living with his adoptive father, Toshinori Yag...
310K 9.3K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
77.1K 2.7K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...
8.8K 214 15
Deep down, Toshinori had seen Midoriya as more than just his student or his successor for One for All. To him, he had seen him like the son he never...