His Not So Real Love

Od RomanticaA27

He was never mine. He was always hers. But my heart decided to fall for his Not So Pure Love Viac

Prologue
Wedding bells and the Player
In between the missed friend &the not so broken guy
As I Said Before I Want You!
Drive Me Home
You Are not Her Type
Lunch and Yaya
We are friends you know?
Have you seen her?
So that's Maya?
"I hate you."
Facing Ian
Pregnant and Stay
"Coffee, tea, juice, Friends?"
chocolate Fondant & backless dress
Earlier was awkward
Angry is an understatement
Little secret
I Love You
Andy?
Feelings
Actually Already In Love
On a Date ...
US & Ice cream...
deeply,insanely...
Not an update
Perfect fit
sequel: Superwoman's wedding
Not an Update
His light
His Boss

Something Between An Acquaintance And A Friend

38.3K 1.4K 294
Od RomanticaA27

Vote & comment & thank for your reads and support

Maya's Pov :

How would you feel if a Greek god kissed you then mumbled the name of your best friend against your lips? How would you feel if the guy that you just started trusting and befriending turned out to be just a liar? How could I not cry my heart out after being used and manipulated? 

After that passionate rough kiss, the only word that came out of Ian's mouth was Rose. He kissed me senseless and tingles shot all over my body but as soon as our lips parted my heart broke. He was thinking of her while kissing me. I knew that befriending me wasn't his real motive. I knew that he didn't care about me at all he was just using me.

I didn't know how but I escaped his arms and ran as fast as I could. He didn't follow me and I don't know what happened to Rose and Jacob and if Rose saw the kiss or not. I do not care anymore because I will certainly distance myself away from all of them. I needed an escape from that love triangle. I needed some distance from the man who so suddenly reappeared in my life ,ripped my heart and stepped on it without caring.

As I sat on my bed now, I can't but remember the feels of Ian's lips against mine, how he seemed so passionate about it as if his whole life depended on it. I tried to push him away at the very start but I couldn't resist for much time. His hand held me close and even air couldn't separate us. Our bodies melded together and passion flared between us. His tongue begged for entrance and I gave it to him. I never felt so safe and so complete before but between Ian's hands I couldn't care less about what was happening around us all that mattered back then was our racing heart beats,our connected lips and our bodies that fitted like a perfect puzzle.

My phone started ringing yet again and I knew who it was, it was Rose. I just betrayed her and literally kissed her ex in front of her without asking for her approval. I just broke a major rule in girl code. I didn't know if I should pick up or let her tenth phone call go to voice mail. My heart was torturing me and I couldn't but blame myself.

"Maya open up this stupid door. I am seriously jetlagged and don't have the power to stand her forever." Rose's yells surprised me and I no more can ignore her. I had to open up the door and let her that she doesn't trust me anymore.

"I am so sorry. I never meant to kiss him. It all happened too fast. I didn't start it but I couldn't push him away. I am the worst friend there is. I am so sorry Rose..." I said and all the sobs that tried to muffle before escaped my throat.

"I know that. Ian took the blame for the kiss he said that he forced himself on you and that's why you ran." Rose tried to comfort me but I knew deep down that enjoyed that sinful kiss. I was blamed for it as much as Ian was.

"I am so sorry Rose." I apologized again as I allowed her in my apartment.

"It is okay. Ian is a player by nature and that was meant to happen with you or with any other girl." she said so simply yet some pain was noticeable in her tone

"You still love him, don't you?" I asked and tried my best to cover up my disappointment

"I don't I can call my feelings for him as love anymore but I still feel things for him. To be honest, I don't know if I will ever stop feeling things for him. He has been there all my life you know? and I can't seem to forget about him totally." Rose confessed with a long sigh as she sat on couch

"What about Jacob?" I blurted out afraid that the little moment I shared with Ian could destroy their newly shared vows

"Jacob is my soulmate. He knows about the complicated feelings I hold Ian. He promised me that little by little he will erase them all. I cannot say that he succeeded in his mission by he is doing a great job. He is just amazing." Rose explained and I saw the same old sparkles  shine in her eyes. I could truly see that she is in love with Jacob and that her emotions for the latter are getting stronger as days go by. Yet, when she also talked about Ian she had some sort of possessiveness in her words and that made me regret kissing him and feeling different about him.

"By the way Ian says sorry about the mistake of a kiss and that he still wants to be his assistance." Rose announced and my heart broke because he acknowledge our kiss as a mistake.

"Tell him that I am getting my old job back. My boss called. And when I told him about his son, he promised me to deal with him. If Nicolas tried to make any move on me his dad will not announce as the new CEO next month." I informed Rose and inside I was torn between feeling happy for having my old job back and being away from Ian and being sad and gloomy for the same reason.

"But Nicolas will still be working there, meeting him will be awkward and he may do stuff to you. Also, after a month no one will be stopping him from using the same threats." Rose sounded so concerned and I knew that she trusted me with Ian more than with Nicolas

"When that happens, I will deal with him. But for now I want to go back to my office. The company needs me and I can let down my boss, when he has so much to do before retiring." I insisted and Rose nodded in agreement.

"Maya, are you falling for Ian?" Rose questioned both took by surprise and echoed in mind repeatedly. I mean it makes sense; he makes me blush, I feel happily giddy between his arms and when he touches me or when he kissed me, I felt electrified and tingles rose all over my body...I am surly feeling something for him. But can I call such feeling love when I don't the real him? 

"No..." I denied hoping that she won't read much into my shacking tone

"Okay then I have to go Jacob and I are going to have dinner with his family." Rose announced and I just nodded and bid her goodbye.

After Rose's visit my day was uneventful. I had nothing to do other than watching movies and series and trying hardly to erase any memory I had of Ian. The kiss replied in mind countless times and it frustrated me more and more. Am I really falling for the man who just broke my heart?

"Hello...." I picked up the phone yet again without reading the name of my caller

"May..." I froze as his rough troubled voice reached my ears.

"Yes?" I replied after a minute of arguing if I should just hangup on him or hear him out

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you. It was a mistake." he said and each word felt like a dagger stabbing my heart.

"I forgive you. I knew it from the start you were using me to get closer to Rose." I replied trying to act strong 

 "I never planned to kiss you. I just wanted to make her jealous..." he confessed and my tears silently fell

"It is okay but leave me out of your future plans. I believe in Rose and Jacob's love." I announced strictly not because I wanted Ian for myself but because I truly believe that Rose is in love with Jacob and that he is in love with her too.

"I am sorry but you should know that I love her." He sounded truthful and with that my heart finally shattered in pain

"I know. Is there anything else you want to say before I hangup?" I asked wanting him to deny and just allow us to part ways

"I don't want you to go back to your old company." Ian suddenly declared with a clear decisiveness.

" Sorry Ian but I have too." I said and I could swear that I heard him cursing for a reason

"You don't have to. I offered you a job and that  Nicolas guy will try to get you in his bed again." Ian sounded so frustrated as he argued with me.

"He won't and thank you for the proposal but I have to decline." I tried to sound as professional and confident as possible.

"How do you know that?" He dared and nearly yelled

"Why do you care?" I yelled back at him 

"Because we are friends!" Ian defended and that is when my door bell ringed 

"Ian wait there is someone at the door." I informed him and got up with the phone still in my hand listening to Ian nagging endlessly about Nicolas and how inappropriate it will be to work with a boss who wanted to have a physical relationship with me. Did he forget about our kiss? wasn't that physical something? or is it mere nothing to him?

"Nicolas?" I questioned as I opened the door and saw my boss's son standing with a bouquet of roses in his hand.

" Maya, I came to say sorry." he sounded regretful and honest

"Thank you...." I didn't know how to act around him since the last time I met him he made it so awkward.

"Can we start over?" he questioned with a hopeful smile as he handed me the flowers.

"No." Ian yelled through the phone which reminded me that he is still on the phone.

"I think that there is no harm in starting over, but if you try anything. I promise you that you will never have your dad's company." I shot him a daring glare and ignored Ian who was rambling nonsense about how stupid I am for giving Nicolas a chance.

"I promise that I have no bad intentions whatsoever. I am here to redeem myself and I am doing it not for the company or for my dad. I am doing it because after seeing how my dad talks about you like a daughter and how he respects you so much, I realized that I made a huge mistake. You are not the kind of girl to have one nightstands. You are innocent." Nicholas continued his speech with lopsided grin that made him look cute and couldn't help but chuckle 

"May?" I forgot about Ian again and I could totally feel that his tone changed and was urging me to acknowledge him, but why should I?

"Sorry, Ian but I have a guest right. So if there is nothing urgent I would like to hangup." I firmly said as I ushered Nicholas to get in.

"Why are you doing this May? He tried to use you the first time so why are you inviting him in?" Ian sounded angrier than ever but why should I care when he just broke my heart to pieces?

"Why am I talking to you right now? and Why are you still calling me your friend when you obviously used me too?" I questioned with all the anger that I could manage and then hang up  before getting an answer.

"So, is that a boyfriend or an ex?" Nicholas asked as he sat on the couch 

"Neither." I corrected him

"But his yells were so loud. He is jealous and protective." Nicholas tried to explain his former assumption

"He is something between an acquaintance and a friend." I tried to explain to Nicholas

"He surely didn't sound like that." Nicholas teased again and I saw the playful look that he had 

"So coffee or tea?" I tried to change the subject

"coffee for sure." Nicholas said as he picked up the remote and shook in his hand to prove that he is turning on the TV and i laughed at how comfortable he is in a stranger's house.

"So what are we watching ?" I asked as I handed him his cup of coffee

"Nothing is good to watch. What do you think of playing twenty questions?" Nicholas asked and I smiled at him and nodded but my phone buzzed announcing a that I received a text.

"If he tried anything this time. I am going to kill him. Ian" Who does he think he is?

"There is no need. We are friends now." I sent back and smiled back at Nicholas 

"First rule you have to call me nick." Nicholas said with a childish grin 

"Never heard of such rule in twenty questions." I teased him a bit and his smile grew wider 

"come on Yaya. Let's start the game." he teased back and laughed at my new nickname

"Yaya? really how childish can that be?" I playfully mocked him and suddenly it was like this was my first meeting with Nicholas. I forgot all about the date and enjoyed the real him. I wish he acted this way on the date, maybe I wouldn't have kissed Ian if Nicholas acted this way on our date....Ian dear god how could he keep on popping in my mind endlessly.

  "I like that nickname." Nick answered back with the same grin

"I like it too now let's play." I said and he nodded and started asking me about my favorite things.

Vote & comment & thank for your reads and support

What will happen next? Maya and Nick do you ship them?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

25.1K 675 19
I never wanted this to happen. I never meant to fall in love, but I did and now look at what happened - I ruined everything. I told him I was a reckl...
Cold Blooded Life Od WhitmoreTm

Tínedžerská beletria

8K 259 22
Would you ever sleep with the enemy? Kiss your nemesis? Fall in love with someone you hate?
837 107 33
He fell first , she felt Harder but when she felt then he felt Hardest !! Based on imagination!! @copyright
252 18 16
It was like I was seeing him for the first time, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I felt stupid for not seeing it sooner, he was my best friend... And...