Loving The Bad Boy

By lisasinghh

Emma Miller didn't know that one run in with the school's bad boy, Aiden Black, would make her life go in all... More

STOP AND READ!
Chapter One*
Chapter Two*
Chapter 3- On my mind
Chapter 4- Dinner with the Black Family
Chapter 5- Meeting the Boys
Chapter 6- Project Bad Boy
Chapter 7- Project time with Mr. Bad Boy
Chapter 8- Hanging out with Bad Boy #2
Chapter 9- Partying on a Tuesday night? Oh what fun.
Chapter 10- Whoop Whoop, Party time! Not.
Chapter 11-Getting to know Mr. Bad Ass
Chapter 12- Weekend Fun with the Bad Boys
Chapter 13- Dare to Kiss
Chapter 14- The Bad Boy's Past ~
Chapter 15-Dealing with the Queen B
Chapter 16-Feeling Like An Idiot
Chapter 17-Ignoring Him, Missing Her
Chapter 18- The Bad Boy's Confession
Chapter 20- The Best Friend's Secret
Chapter 21- Blast From The Past
Chapter 22- The Hangout Spot
Chapter 23- Catching Feelings
Chapter 24- Revealing The Truth
Chapter 25- Plans and Promises
Chapter 26- Escape
Chapter 27- Just Being Teenagers
Chapter 28-Friends Best Friends.
Chapter 29- She's Back
Chapter 30-This is Not the End: Pt 1
Chapter 31-This is Not the End: Pt 2
Chapter 32-Worst Nightmares
Chapter 33-Relief
Epilogue- It Was Worth It
Author's Note!
Special Chapter: Here We Go Again
Brand New Story Alert!!!!!
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!
A New Bad Boy Story?!
Announcement! 🚨

Chapter 19- Date Night

765K 15.2K 6.8K
By lisasinghh

Chapter 19- Date Night

-Emma-

"Oh. My. God. I freaking knew it! I knew it!" Amy exclaimed with joy as she smacked the steering wheel of her car. I had just finished telling everything that happened yesterday and she is literally freaking out right now, as you can see. "I knew he liked you and you didn't believe me." Amy said as we got out of her car and walk toward the school.

"Yeah, yeah you were right." I said rolling my eyes at her as we walk down the hallway of the school towards our lockers. She's never gonna let me live this down.

"I'm never gonna let you live this down." Amy said giving me a smirk. See I told you so. "So tonight is your date." She said waggling her eyebrows suggestively. A blush crept onto my cheeks, tonight is my first date with Aiden. Man that sounds so weird to say that. My first date with Aiden. Not too long ago we were complete strangers and now we're going out on a first date. Huh, never thought that would happen. Amy smacked my arm.

"Owww! What the hell Ames?" I said with a pout on my lips as I rub my poor arm that endured Amy's man strength.

"Look what's on your locker!" She all but yelled at me as she pointed at my locker grinning. I look at my locker and saw that there was a card labeled Emma in very neat handwriting taped onto it.

"Will you calm down? It's like you're the one whose suppose to be excited for today instead of me." I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm just so happy for you!" Amy exclaimed bouncing up and down.

I placed my hands on her shoulders to stop her from flying through the roof and I bet if I gave her a fair chance with all her bouncing she would. "Amy." I said slowly. "It's just one date."

She stopped bouncing and rolled her eyes at me. "Oh come on Em. Stop acting so cool I know you wanna freak out too, the guy you've had a crush on for so long finally likes you back and asked you out on a date." That cause me to crack a grin, I do wanna freak out because I never in a million years thought Aiden would like me. "See!" Amy said nudging' my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed the card off of my locker and opened it. 'Hello Sweetheart, so tonight is our date, Man doesn't that sound weird? Anyways I wanted to do something romantic but as you know I'm not that kind of guy. But I'm willing to try for you. Well I can't wait for out date tonight and I'm not gonna tell you what it is or where we're going, but I will give you clues to it and I decided to

make it a little interesting. Throughout the day you will find various cards around the places you go the most and inside of them will be one word clues. Now open your locker.' I did what the card said and opened my locker and in it was single red rose. 'Each places you find a card you will find a red rose and I bet right now you're just as red as the rose.' I touched my cheek and sure enough they were heated with a blush. Damn it he's not even here and he already has me blushing. 'I love it when you blush, so don't worry about look like a tomato with me and don't even try to look for me because you won't find me anywhere today, I'll make sure of it. Enjoy the search. ~Aiden'

I closed the card and smelt the rose in my hand. I can't believe he would go through all this trouble for one date, it makes me feel special. He must really like me to do all of this.

"Awww, that was so adorable!" Amy said over my shoulder.

I turned around and looked at her. "Did you really have to read the card?"

"Yes, of course I do! I need to know if anything fishy is going on or not." I turned her around and pushed her to the way of our first class.

"You're so damn nosey." I said shaking my head.

"It's my job as your best friend." She said smiling cheekily at me.

"Nick isn't so damn nosey and annoying." I muttered under my breath as we enter the classroom.

Amy smacked my arm. Hard. "I heard that!" She said with a pout on her lips.

"You were suppose to hear that." I said giving her a pointed look and she just glared back. We sat down in our usual seats as my knee touched something underneath the desk. I reached my hand underneath it and grab whatever it was. I pulled it out and it was a card with a red rose taped onto it. Already? I wave the card in front of Amy's face to get her attention she perked up when she saw it.

"Read it." She whispered trying to stay silent during the lesson.

I opened the card and read it. 'So Sweetheart, you're probably wondering why this card is in this class. Well I know you hate math and I decided if I gave you a card in here that it would at least make you smile while learning math.' A grin stretched across my lips, Aiden has his sweet moments. Is the bad boy getting soft? 'No I'm not getting soft so don't even think it. Anyways onto your first clue. Clue #1: City. P.S. Keep the roses with you ;) ~Aiden.' City? Could it be a dinner in the city? Or a night in the city? Ugh what the hell? It would be easier if he just told me. I look down at the rose and I smile spread on my face. How did he know that red roses were my favorite flower? However he knew I didn't care, I'm just happy that he would do something like this.

Aiden being sweet? I like it.

~~~

Throughout the day I received three more cards with clues I have no idea on how to figure them out. The clues include trees, sun and dinner. I figured out the dinner part, because I know we'll be having dinner but the trees, sun and city makes no sense and it was really starting to irritate me. I bet you Aiden knew theses little clues will irritate me to no end and maybe that's why he gave me a rose with each card so every time I look at the stupid rose my irritation would fade. Stupid red rose weakness. I found the cards in history, at the bleachers and one in my bag. How the hell he managed to put that one card in my bag was beyond me and I had my bag on me all day long! I swear that boy has some serious ninja skills. Even though in the first card Aiden said not to look for him, I still tried. Hey you can't blame me! I was just curious to where the hell he was. I even tried to scare it out of Matt and Derek but no such luck. The boys said that if they said anything to where Aiden was that he would find a way to make their lives a living hell. Hey I don't blame them for being kind of scared cause Aiden can be a scary dude. When I told the guys that they were being wimps, they tried to come up with excuses to why they couldn't say anything. Boys and their pride.

When the last bell for the day rang, Amy and I made our way to her car and she drove us to my house so she could help me get ready for my date. We walked into my room and threw my bag into the corner of the room.

"Err look." Amy said pointing to my bed. I looked and on top of it was a card and instead of it being marked with my name it was marked with Amy's name. I raised an eyebrow at her in curiosity and she shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Open it." I said gesturing to the card that was on my bed. Amy picked it up and opened it, her eyes lit up half way through reading the card and a small smirk made its way onto her lips. When she was finished Amy closed the card and stuffed it into her bag and walked over to my closet and started to rummage through it. "Are you gonna tell me what was in the card?" I asked.

"Nope!" She said popping the p.

My face scrunched up in confusion. "Why not?" I questioned.

"Because it's a secret" She said giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Amy." I whined. "Please tell me." I said giving her puppy dog eyes and a pouty lip.

"Not happening. So hush up and let me get you ready for your date!" She said excitedly.

Oh gosh, here we go.

After one hour of Amy pulling and stretching my face and hair she was finally done with her tortuous tactics. I think all that pain was payback for comparing her to Nick, I don't understand why she gets so offended, her and Nick are siblings and even though their sibling they have their different qualities. Amy is the nosey loud but caring best friend and Nick is the quiet funny idiotic one and I love the both of them the same. Gosh I'll never understand what's going on in that girl's head.

"Ready to see the perfection I made?" Amy said with a smirk on her lips and her hands on her waist.

"Perfection? It better be perfection and not abstract painting on my face." I said giving her a look which caused her smirk to widen. "You didn't." I got off the chair and made it to the mirror in record time and when I saw my reflection in the mirror I could smack Amy for making me freak out. Amy did a really good job preparing me for my date. The outfit she had picked out for me consist dark washed skinny jeans with a sequence black tank top and over that was a cream cardigan. The outfit was simple but not too casual and I loved it, she even let me wear my converses. For my make- up she kept it simple with a light foundation with a bit of blush to have a little color. My green eyes popped with the slight smoky effect and eyeliner. Over all I have to admit that I love what she did. Don't tell her I said that or else her ego would grow even more and we don't want that to happen do we? Well I know I don't.

"You love it don't you?" Amy said popping her head over my shoulder.

"Ehh, you did okay." I said teasing her a bit.

"I did freaking amazing! You look totally beautiful even in a simple outfit." She said with a smile, "And Aiden will love it trust me, but I have one more piece to put in your outfit." Amy took one of the red roses that I had received from Aiden and broke off half the stem. My hair which was in a fishtail braid and was over my right shoulder was set perfectly and Amy took the rose and set it at side of my hair right above my left ear. "Your outfit is now completed and you really do look beautiful Emma." She said pulling me into her embrace, I hugged her back. When she pulled away I swear I saw tears in her eyes.

"Are you gonna cry?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Phff, what? No." Amy said shaking her head. "It's just that my best friend is growing up!" She exclaimed and pulled me back in a tighter hug.

"Ugh, Amy come on now. Don't get all emotional on me."

"I'm not." She said and I swore I heard her sniff a little. She pulled away for the second time." I am not getting emotional."

"Yeah, whatever Ames."

Amy rolled her eyes at me. "Are you ready to go now?" She asked.

"Err isn't Aiden suppose to pick me up?" I know I'm new to dating but from what I heard the guy is suppose to pick the girl up.

Amy went to her bag and pulled out the card she had received. "Well according to this card, I'm driving you there." She said with a smile.

"Err okay then." I said with a shrug of my shoulders. "Let's get going then." Amy and I walked down the stairs and out the house to her car. I opened the passenger door and right on the seat was a card with my name and instead of a red rose it was a white one. I grabbed the card and rose in my hand and sat down in the passenger seat and closed the door. I opened the card and started to read it. 'Well sweetheart this is your final card, and there is no clue in this one so you can stop freaking out. I just wanted to say that I can't wait for our date and I can't wait to see you. You probably look beautiful. Emma you're always beautiful. See you soon. ~Aiden' Now this card had me blushing crimson, ugh I never knew that this bad boy can be sweet. Curse him and his sweet ways!

"Oh look whose blushing!!" Amy said pointing to my cheeks as she put on her seat belt. I slapped her finger away. "Oh I almost forgot!" Amy went into her bag and pulled out a piece of fabric. "Turn around so I can put this on."

"Um, you're not gonna choke me right?" I said looking down to the piece of fabric.

Amy rolled her eyes at me and pushed my head to the other side. Which hurt by the way. "No idiot I'm not gonna choke you, but I'm very tempted to do it right now. I'm gonna blindfold you, you know cover your eyes."

"Why?" I asked curiously as she wrapped the piece of fabric around my eyes.

"Because it was in the card I was given." She answered moving my head back to its original position.

"What else is in that card?" I muttered under my breath. Amy obviously didn't hear it because I didn't get a response as she started to back out of my driveway and drove off.

After a few stops, twist and turns the car finally stopped. Honestly I feel like I was being kidnapped by Amy and she was gonna store me in a place that no one could find me. I know she wouldn't do that, she wouldn't do that right?

"Okay, so I'm gonna help you out of the car alright?" Amy said and I nodded my head in response. I heard her door open and close and my door open. She helped me out of the car and walked me a few steps to the right. Then she let go of my arm.

"Amy?" I called out when I didn't feel her presence near. Then suddenly I felt arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back into something hard.

"You look beautiful." A deep husky voice whisper into my ear, that caused shivers to run through my body. Only one voice can do that. Aiden.

I felt the blindfold fall from my eyes and I turned around to face him, I swear I looked like a tomato. I'm just not use to being called beautiful especially by Aiden. "You don't look so bad yourself." I said wrapping my arms around his neck with a smile on my lips. And he didn't, Aiden was wearing dark jeans with a black button up shirt that was rolled up to the elbows and had a button or two undone. His dark brown hair was styled in messy way, overall he looked hot, but I wasn't gonna tell him that or else his ego would grow even more.

"You think I look hot." Aiden said with his signature smirk on his lips.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Why would you think I was thinking that?"

"Well because it's written all over your face and you just muttered it under your breath." Ah shit, I did that? "Yeah, you did."

My face was probably beet red from embarrassment. I can't believe I did that again. "I found it adorable." Aiden said pecking my lips softly. "Plus I'm glad you do think I'm hot." He finished winking at me and I just rolled my eyes and looked around at our surroundings.

"The cliff?" I asked.

Aiden nodded. "Yup, I thought this would be the perfect place for our first date. It's special, it's the place I told you I liked you and where you told me the same and I was hoping it would become our special place." He said a little nervously.

I kissed him softly and he automatically responded. "You can be really sweet, Mr. Bad Boy."

He just shrugged his shoulders in response and let go of my waist and grabbed my hand interlacing our fingers. "So did you like my cards and roses?" He asked.

I nodded. "How did you know red roses were my favorite?" I asked.

"A little birdy told me." He said with a smirk. Amy. "Did the clues help to figure out the date?"

I shook my head. "No, I was confused. I figured out the dinner part, but trees, sun and city? What kind of clues where those?"

"Well." Aiden started and tugged on my hand to walk. We walked a few feet and in front of us was a huge oak tree and underneath it was a blanket spread out and on the blanket was a picnic basket with two lit white candles. We walked to the blanket and sat down on it. "We're under a tree, having dinner on blanket, watching the sunset." That makes so much more sense now and aww this is so cute!

"And what where the roses for?" I asked a bit curious.

"They were my gift to you." Aiden said with a smile on his lips.

I leaned closer to Aiden and kissed him. "Thank you, I loved them. So is this what you were doing while I was in school? And how in the world did you get a card in my bag if you weren't there?"

"What's with all the questions? Yes this is what I was doing all day and I have a secret skill you don't know about that's how I got the card in your bag." He said with a pointed look.

"Wha-" I started to asked another question but Aiden stuffed a piece of bread in my mouth.

"No more questions. Just eat and watch the sunset." He said sternly. I ate the piece of bread and glared at him, but I didn't ask any more questions. While watching the sunset Aiden unpacked the basket which contained my favorite food, lasagna. How did he manage to bring that was beyond me. We ate our dinner and talked about any topic that came to mind and I had to admit that this date was turning out to be amazing. When the sun was gone the only light was our candles that Aiden had lit.

"That other clue, city, what did you mean?" I asked because obviously we aren't in the city.

"Look." Aiden said pointing to forward. I looked and the sight in front of me was amazing. The city was lit up with all the lights from buildings, houses and the street lights. It looked beautiful especially when we are so high up. "I have one little surprise." Aiden said and I raised an eyebrow at him. What could it be?

Aiden turned and connected a plug and looked up at the trees and I did the same with him. White fairy lights where on each tree that surrounded the clearing. It made the area sparkle brightly with the lights. I was in awed. It looked even better then the city. "This is what I was doing all day." Aiden said standing up and holding out his hand. I place my hand into his and he helped me up. "Do you like it?" Aiden asked as he led me into the middle of the clearing.

"Aiden, I love it." I said breathlessly, it just looked so pretty.

"I'm glad." Aiden said with a smile and I heard him click something and soon the sound of 'Two Is Better Than One.' by Boys Like Girls flowed through the trees. "May I have this dance?" Aiden asked holding out his hand.

I smiled widely at him. "You may." I placed my hand into his. Aiden wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. We swayed to the music and I rest my head onto his shoulder. "I didn't think you would know this song." I said softly.

"I don't." Aiden said resting his chin on my head. "Amy picked it out saying that it was the 'perfect' song for us." I smiled at that statement.

"For a guy who never dated or went on a date before, you did an amazing job. I had a great time Aiden."

"It's not over yet." Aiden said pulling away slightly. What does he mean? "I have one question. Emma Marie Miller, will you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widen at his words. Girlfriend? Did he just asked me to be his girlfriend? Aiden Black's girlfriend? I nodded. "Yes Aiden, I will be your girlfriend." I answered with a small smile.

A grin stretched across Aiden's face as he lifted me up off the ground and spun me around causing me to squeal. Aiden leaned down and kissed me full on the lips with so much passion and I kissed him back with the same amount of passion.

I officially Aiden Black's girlfriend.

Best. Date. Ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41K 42
I Nia Gardson hated Aiden Thomas with all my guts, and I'm sure he hated me too. With his blonde hair, icy blue eyes and that smirk of his, it really...
17 1 16
Meet Ariel Blakely, a nice girl with a guarded heart and an easy-going personality. Here's Aiden Daniels, a bad boy who, for some reason, hates the w...
2.1M 58K 26
"Are you willing to go for 40?" Blake questioned with a smirk on his face causing my blood to boil but forcing myself to think of the good side. "20...
4.2K 134 17
Alexis has fallen for the school bad boy. They are complete opposites but she couldnt help herslef. She just had to get a 'taste' of the badboy. Afte...