I Am Number 9

By Destiny4341

If you could have a chance to have the perfect life, would you take it? Would you take it if it meant every m... More

The News
Breaking Out the news
Breakfast Silence
First Period Science
Destiny, Brandon and Darius
Lunch
Going home
Three Important Things
As We Drove Away...
Helicopter
Erased From History
Robots
Boy,Boy,Girl and Nothin
Nonsense
Forgetting My Name
Reminder of My Girlfriend Brianna
Escape Plans
Knock
Logan get up
We are home
One memory
I am Number 9

Gas

24 2 2
By Destiny4341

Her: Your theory's are right. When I was snooping around I went inside the main building, I snuck around and I seen two men talking. I heard one of them say the gas wasn't working properly and it needed fixed pronto.

Me: gas?

Her: Yes. I also figured out that as soon as you walk in this place, your head get infected with this gas and it makes u forget everything you ever knew outside of here. Also all the things you don't think about, you'll forget.

Me: So your telling (interrupted again)

Her: Yes. You forgot your name because of the gas. Once you stop thinking about it for a certain amount of time, it erases but no matter what it will automatically erase after a certain amount of time...

Me: What about my parents? They lost everything the first day.

I seen her look down and tears start coming down her face. I lifted her head and told her to tell me.

Her: (crying) Your parents are dead. They kill your parents and replace them with what they call "The Perfect People". They are clones. Your real ones are gone...

I stood there not knowing what to say.
Her: Soon we both will live like everyone else... (cry's more)

I hugged her.

Me: No we will escape this place before we forget anything else...

Her: There's no escape...

She then turns around and starts walking the other way while I stand there taking all that information in slowly...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
268K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး