Fallen Angel (Camren)

By alrenreguiaf5H

Karla Camila, model, millionaire. With a past laden with love and heartbreak caused by Lauren Jauregui, one o... More

Little Note + Summary
Project (1)
Fashion Show (3)
Saving You (4)
Remembering (5)
Resentment (6)
Change of plans (7)
Miami (8)
Truce (9)
Feelings (10)
Forgetfulness? (11)
Truth (12)
New sensations? (13)
Connections (14)
To allow (15)
A new side (16)
Promises (17)

Contract (2)

20.7K 606 811
By alrenreguiaf5H

NOTE: In this chapter we'll know more about our model - Karla Camila Cabello. Since it's been a while since the last update, the beginning of the chapter will start with the end of the previous chapter so y'all can remember it, but I'd advise you to read it again. For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, listen to the song "Kill 'em With Kindness" by Selena Gomez ;)

-----

In the previous chapter of Fallen Angel:

-We are almost arriving, Ms. Jauregui. – the driver informed as he turned the corner of Lexington Avenue Armony, where the beginning of the visualization of the collection would be held. The famous Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

-You can stop at the main entrance.

-You gave up on the idea of entering through the back?

-Yes. Dinah here said that the owner of the project has to show up. – I let out a soft and nervous laugh.

-But of course, the presence of the person in charge of the project is very important, mandatory even. After all, this is all happening because of you. – my best friend spoke next to me.

-She's absolutely right, ma'am.

Even being many meters away from the entrance of the building where the fashion show would be held, it was already noticeable the huddle of people and cars. The press would be in full weight for that moment. I closed my eyes for brief seconds, feeling my heart racing, accompanied by that sick feeling in my stomach caused by nervousness. In 25 years of life, that was my biggest project and my greatest moment. Years of hard work would pay off right there, in that place. The whole press was in full force, because of Victoria's Secret's risky plan to launch such an expensive collection coming from mere beginners, in this case, Dinah and me.

-Come on, Lauren... – I whispered to myself at the very moment the car stopped at the entrance of the building.

-Everything will work out! Today is our day. – Dinah said all smiley.

The main entrance was surrounded by journalists and a bunch of people who would give anything to take a single photo with someone famous. The chatter was constant, the paparazzi's cameras exploded in flashes towards all the guests who exited their cars to enter the building. The security approached the car, opening the door so that we could get out. Dinah was the first to leave. She was extremely elegant, with a kind of jumpsuit made of white noble fabric. The piece fell to her feet, but it was perfectly cut, with a beautiful neckline and bare back, as if it had been made exclusively for her. And it was. The blonde had her long hair tied in a ponytail, leaving her face free, highlighting her beautiful makeup. Dinah was simply stunning.

-Miss. – the security called, extending his hand to help me get out of the car.

I got out of the black Sedan, receiving a rain of flashes over my body. I faced everyone with a confident expression, just like Elizabeth had once taught me. The journalists called my name, made insistent questions as I tried to walk on the pink carpet. That night I was wearing a black dress, long sleeves, but with a somewhat flashy neckline. Some parts of the fabric had a certain transparency, leaving a bit of my skin partially showing.

-This is just the beginning. – Dinah whispered next to me, as she posed for pictures.

-I'm sure it is. – I said as I faced the cameras' lenses in front of us with a serious and challenging expression.

That was just the beginning of everything.

-----

Karla Cabello's Point Of View

*A few months ago*

I turned my head from side to side, trying to stretch my muscles while I moved my body nonstop. The Muay Thai instructor was in front of me with his gloves, waiting for me to begin the sequence of punches again. My breathing was heavy because I've been practicing the exercises for quite some time now. I felt the beads of sweat running down my temples. I raised my fists in the position that the man ordered and went back to the punch and kick sequence, which were promptly defended in a skillful way by the instructor. That exercise routine was very much part of my life, since it was a way to always keep me in the standards of international models. In that moment of my career, it was one of the things that I could never stop doing.

-One more time. – he said with a serious expression.

I nodded quickly, repeating the same movements from minutes ago. I took a deep breath, quickly hitting the gloves of the man in front of me. When I hit the last punch from the sequence, I heard the voice of my best friend and advisor flood that room.

-I see that you've already trained too much today, Mila.

Hamilton entered the Muay Thai room of my private gym, with her expensive clothes and her designer heels. She had her iPad in hand, as she analyzed what was happening on the screen through her delicate glasses. Normani was one of the most beautiful African American women that God dared to create, and besides her unquestionable beauty, the woman also carried with her a strong personality and a kind heart.

-I thought you would never show up.

I nodded to the instructor in a sign to end the class, the man smiled and nodded in response, to then leave the mat. I walked closer to my best friend who stopped next to the thick wood counter. She held out one of the plastic water bottles towards me. I removed my gloves and grabbed it, it was all I needed in that moment.

-I was preparing your schedule for this week. And I think it will be full and very busy.

I got out of the mat to position myself beside Normani who still seemed focused on reading her emails. I grabbed a white towel that was properly folded along with others on the counter. I slid the towel over my face, and then over my neck. I was just wearing a black top and very short white shorts. My hair was tied in a ponytail so that it didn't get in the way during my Muay Thai classes.

-I thought that I would have some time off. You promised me.

-You can have some time off, but I don't advise that now.

I rolled my eyes and brought the bottle up to my lips, feeling the cold water get in contact with my mouth.

-I received a very important email this morning.

-About what?

-I'll tell you as soon as you take a bath and clean that sweat from your body. – she said with a funny expression.

-If you keep making that face to me, I'll hug you sweaty like this.

The woman widened her eyes and walked away quickly, making me let out an amused laugh. Normani was only 2 years older than me, but she was clearly more responsible. She took care of me like a big sister, and she truly was my sister in my heart. I ran after the brunette, while she tried to run away in long strides towards the corridors of my house, when we finally entered my suite.

- Bath time. Chop chop.

-I feel like a child with you talking like that. And I'm already 26 years old.

-It's my job to take care of you.

-I know you do it because you love me. – I approached her, giving a quick kiss on her face.

-I do, but only when you're clean. – Normani spoke with one of her best smiles.

I rolled my eyes and walked away, going towards the bathroom of my bedroom. On the way, I got rid of the clothes that covered me, to finally get in my hot tub previously prepared. The warm water came into contact with my bare skin, making me thank the Gods for that moment. As soon as I sat on the hot tub, I freed my hair, letting the tip of my strands of hair get wet by the water with the French bath salts. The foam covered the surface, making it impossible to see my body under the water.

-Can you tell me now that I'm in the bath? – I yelled at Normani who soon entered the bathroom.

-Sure.

-Sit here. – I pointed to the corner of the hot tub.

-No, last time you decided to be a smartass and pulled me inside. And if you haven't noticed, today I'm beautiful and perfectly dressed up.

Normani Hamilton and her humility regarding her stunning beauty. The woman shrugged and sat down near the hot tub.

-I received an email from Victoria's Secret's team this morning.

-About what?

I asked as I arched my head back, resting my neck on the edge of the bathtub. I moved my arms over the water surface, letting the foam spread on my skin slowly.

-They want a meeting with you today.

I raised my head again and looked at the woman in front of me with a confused and somewhat surprised expression.

-Did they say what it is about?

-No, they said that they have a wonderful proposition for you.

-What do you think it is? Catalog?

-I truly doubt that it's for a simple catalog. After receiving the email, I did some research and remembered that they are in the planning period for this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

In the beginning of my career as a model, I had tried for a spot to be one of the base models of Victoria's Secret, I knew that I didn't have any chance of being one of the Angels, but I could totally be one of the Bombshells, who are supporting models in catalogs and fashion shows. But I was quickly discarded for not fitting the required standards by the company, and I confess that that was one of my biggest frustrations, since from a very young age I used to watch the fashion shows broadcasted on TV, with the dream of being able to be one of those wonderful women who walked down the runway. By luck, or fate, I had met Normani, who was one of the main responsible for making me part of the fashion world. Her family has a renowned place in that world, and she took care of helping me in every step to get where I am today. For a few years, the Hamilton's agency suffered some difficulties, business was going from bad to worse, being sustained only by the name in the market. After a long and painful battle, the spotlights turned to me, advancing my career and consequently the agency I worked for. Today, the Hamilton Agency was one of the most important, for working with Karla Camila Cabello.

-I don't know, I still remember them choosing the models for the fashion show by selecting the ones among the best of the group, which I'm not even part of.

-Good! Your pretty face is in the rest of all the important brands, and my agency. You know that being an Angel, you kind of get stuck to them.

I let out an amused laugh and relaxed my body.

-I'm fine with all the other companies.

-But I think it would be a good idea to go to this meeting. You are currently the best model, you have them in the palm of your hand.

Those words led me to bitter memories from the past that I didn't want to remember. I closed my eyes for brief seconds, listening to that voice utter those words in my head in an almost torturous way. Whoever looked at me today, could never imagine how hard my path to get here was. I worked hard for hours and hours in fashion shows, events, parties to finally get a place on a real runway. Being overshadowed by snobbish and arrogant women who would do absolutely anything to get their place in the monstrous world of fashion. The image transmitted by fashion shows, interviews and catalogs, showed the false view that that was a perfect world and that the beautiful and smiley models enjoyed the most pure comfort and luxury, when in fact they were just puppets of businessmen in search of money, this in the early stages of their career of course. After having formed their firm base, making clear your existence in the fashion world, things took a different turn. When with a lot of effort, contacts and luck, you reached the wanted position by all beginners, the world started to revolve around you. Just like revolved mine now.

-Camila! – Normani exclaimed.

I opened my eyes and looked at the woman who was looking at me in a confused way.

-Are you listening to me?

-Yes, Mani. – I let out distractedly.

-What's your answer?

-I'll go. Schedule for tomorrow afternoon, tell them that today my schedule is full.

-But you have...

-Not for them.

-Karla Cabello in action, is that it? – she asked with a smile.

-You know that I have to be like this. Being good to those people is never the best way, they do whatever they want with you.

-You're absolutely right. I'll talk to them so we can go tomorrow to VS.

-Great, I can't wait to meet them again.

-----

*Afternoon of the next day*

The black BMW 7 Series stopped before the grand Victoria's Secret building. The building's security guards remained standing by the door, when one of the employees approached the car, waiting for my driver to get out of the car. I glanced at Normani who was properly dressed up, just waiting for my signal. I put my sunglasses on my face and nodded. The driver opened the door, helping me get out of the car.

-Good Afternoon, Ms. Cabello. Ms. Hamilton.

-Good Afternoon. – I let out seriously, soon followed by Normani.

-I'll lead you to the conference room.

-Thank you.

That morning I opted for white jeans with cuts in the leg, a white crop top and a navy blue jacket with thin white details on its edges. My hair was straight, parted down the middle; and on my feet there were beige high heels with delicate strips. Normani was wearing a red dress of soft fabric that molded perfectly well in her sinuous curves. On her feet there was a pair of black Scarpins. We walked together into the building with an imposing posture, receiving admiring and curious looks from the employees present there. It had turned news several times that I dared to decline some propositions made by Victoria's Secret, and I really did. The company a few years ago got in touch with the Hamilton Agency to request my work for catalog inserts, but Normani decided not to accept, according to her I deserved to have my work valued, which was on the rise at that time of my career.

-Everyone is looking at you.

-I love to be looked at. – I muttered as we entered the elevator indicated by the employee at our side.

-I know.

It didn't take long and soon we arrived at the floor that I imagined to be the one where the conference room was. The very polite young man indicated the path and we just followed him. I was late, about 30 minutes late. I could claim that it was because of the traffic, if it wasn't so tranquil this morning. Or I could just be honest and say that I wasn't the least bit excited to go to that place.

-We are quite late.

-Let's see what awaits us. – I said before entering the room.

Upon entering the conference room, I could immediately notice the presence of five people distributed around the table. They all seemed to be somewhat annoyed with my delay, which didn't even bother me one bit, of course. Among all of them, only two faces were familiar to me.

-Good Afternoon, Ms. Cabello. – Elizabeth spoke politely as she approached me.

She was one of the people that I could recognize in that place, along with the most unbearable there, Angelique. I smiled at the blonde-haired woman and she reciprocated amicably.

-Welcome.

-Thank you.

I sat on the empty chair at the head of the table, on the opposite side of Elizabeth, who sat on her presidential chair. Normani took her place at my side slowly. And Angelique stared at me with a superior air, like she always did. I remember clearly the strongest memory that I have of the woman, who rudely and crudely eliminated my record for the spot to be a model of the brand. I remember her words when she said that I could never represent Victoria's Secret because I didn't have the standards for it.

-Do you want something to drink, Miss? – one of the employees asked politely.

-No, thank you. I don't want to be long here. – I informed as I removed my glasses.

-Very well, let's start the meeting.

After a brief presentation of everyone present there, we began to talk. It was pretty clear that the company's intentions were my involvement on Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Elizabeth, in a detailed way, took care of talking about the changes for 2016, which would be some kind of leveraging for the project audience. Then, a woman with a beautiful physique and with curly blonde hair started to talk. Her name was Dinah Jane, and from what I could understand, she was one of the main creators of the project, including the most important pieces.

-So, since we decided to be bold this year, the board decided to request your presence in our project as the main Angel, who will wear the Fantasy Bra.

I confess that the proposition caught me by surprise. I already had in mind that the request would be my presence as an Angel, but not the one who would wear the so desired Fantasy Bra. I didn't express any reaction that was not absolute calmness, I wouldn't give them the taste to know that that had pleased me.

-I don't know if I remember well, but the Angel who wears the Fantasy Bra, wouldn't she be selected among the best models of the VS group? – I asked with certain irony, to hit Angelique.

-Yes, Ms. Cabello. – Elizabeth spoke – But we had a decrease in audience in the last years, and this time we want to do something different. After a lot of research in these last few months, I saw that you are in a wonderful moment of your career and that you'd be the perfect piece to enhance our event.

I didn't say anything, just let the woman continue with her speech to convince me to accept her proposition.

-Ms. Jane is the main designer of this project. – she said as she pointed to the blonde who looked at me apprehensively.

-She's in a partnership with our new general director this year, who couldn't attend the meeting. And both of them are doing something totally different, so much so, that it will be one of the most expensive projects of all the Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows.

-Most expensive? – Normani asked.

-Exactly. – the younger blonde stepped forward – If I may, I'll show you the main piece.

The beautiful woman walked near the LED screen hanging on the wall, and lowered the intensity of the lights in the room. Then Normani and I could see the piece that I'd wear in the fashion show, if I accepted of course.

-This is the American Diamonds Fantasy Bra. We mirrored it in the US flag, giving emphasis to nationalism. And well, it's made of satin and it was studded with red diamonds and blue sapphires. The piece costs 16 million dollars.

Normani looked at me discretely, her eyes wide in surprise. I sighed slowly and nodded with the utmost calmness in the world. I possessed a huge financial capital, surpassing the barrier of 300 million dollars, but until this day I had never used such a valuable piece.

-It's a beautiful piece, congratulations. – I said sincerely to the blonde who smiled excitedly.

-Thank you so much!

-So, what do you say? – Elizabeth asked.

-It's a wonderful project, I confess that the Fantasy Bra is divine, and I like it a lot. But I have many other commitments in my schedule, I have contracts with many other brands. And I believe that this project would be somewhat long, right?

-For me it wouldn't be. – Angelique let out in a venomous way.

-Yes, Ms. Cabello. We'd begin in the main fashion show here in New York, and then we'd do the catalogs, advertisements and important events. You as the main model would have to attend.

-Normani? – I called her and looked at her.

The woman seemed to read the documents with the proposition, checking each clause present there. Despite Normani not being my lawyer, she was my personal agent and took care of all my projects alongside Ally.

-Are you willing to pay 3 million for Camila's presence in your project? – Normani asked seriously.

I saw Angelique's eyes widen. I knew that that amount was never paid to any other model who worked there, the maximum budget should be 2 million. Well, at least that was what the gossip said.

-Yes, that's our plan. – Elizabeth confirmed serenely.

-It's not in our budget. – Normani said and shrugged in a carefree way.

-We'll pay 5 million. Final offer. – Elizabeth said fiercely.

Everyone present there was staring at the president who maintained a firm posture as she stared at me. I casted a quick glance at Normani who then turned to me and said:

-I like the proposition, you can fit it in your schedule. We'll have to reschedule some things, but everything can be adjustable. But only if you want, of course. – Normani whispered to me.

She handed me the small black folder with the project documents. I spotted the sketch of the American Diamonds Fantasy Bra, and just below Dinah Jane's signature. I flipped through the papers slowly, while thinking about whether to accept the proposition and seeing what I should do throughout the project. It would basically be the fashion show, photos, and appearances at important events for the brand. Everything very common for me. I looked at the last page, seeing a familiar signature at the end of it. Three perfectly drawn letters.

"LMJ"

For a split second that wasn't strange to me, but I couldn't remember what it was about. I knew that I've seen it somewhere, but didn't remember when and where.

-So, Ms. Cabello? – Elizabeth asked.

I lifted my head a little to look at Mrs. Owen's light eyes, and then I looked at Dinah, followed by Angelique, and while looking at her I made absolute question to flash a sarcastic smile. She remembered me, just like I remembered her.

-Okay. I accept, I'll be your Angel.

-----

*A few months later*

From the moment I signed the contract with Victoria's Secret, the months seemed to fly. When I realized, the big day had arrived. All the preparations for the Fashion Show were ready, the organizing team was in full swing in the backstage, while the guests and the rest of the audience entered the place of the show. The models moved from one side to the other in pure euphoria and nervousness due to the so dreamed event. I isolated myself in a private dressing room, prepared exclusively for me. As the main model, I had certain privileges, and one of them was my own team. My private hairdresser was taking care of finishing his service, while the makeup artist touched up my makeup.

-You'll be the first to enter, you'll open the event. And the last to walk down the runway with the Fantasy Bra. Just like all the other models will show up to close everything. – Normani informed as she reminded me for the third time what I had to do on the runway.

-Okay, roger that. Where is Ally?

-She said that she's coming, she got stuck with some of you contracts in the office, and there's still the redhead from the car accident process. Being your lawyer is not an easy task.

I motioned for both the hairdresser and makeup artist to stop, and they immediately obeyed.

-I imagine it's not. She still hasn't solved that process?

-No, the guy wants a very high compensation.

-Why? – I asked incredulously.

-Camila, you hit your car in the front part of his car because he honked too much behind you.

-Mani, I was drunk.

-Yeah, we gathered, because when he went to argue with you, you decided to throw the rest of your beer on him. I'm still surprised that he didn't hit you.

-He wouldn't dare to ruin my pretty face.

-You need to get your shit together. That mess came out in all the tabloids, you know?

-It's like they say, Camila Cabello is an event. – I let out as I turned to face the mirror with illuminated edges.

My hair was partially wavy, falling perfectly well around my face, which contained a well done makeup, highlighting my lips and eyes. I still hadn't put on the opening lingerie, I was only wearing the pink VS robe.

-The opening lingerie is beautiful. – Mani said as she stared at the mannequin at her side.

The pieces were all white, symbolizing purity. Its fabric was thin and delicate, so soft and subtle, and in perfect combination with the huge white wings that I'd wear.

-I love it, but I'm really curious to see the main piece.

-I received the information that soon Ms. Hansen will bring it to your dressing room.

-You know, she's very committed to this fashion show, I loved working with her these days. But I confess that I'm very curious to meet the general director, I have no idea who she is.

-I saw her coming in. A beautiful woman! She's in the front row, right in front of the catwalk, I believe that she'll sit next to Mrs. Owen.

-We have to be introduced, after all the project is hers.

We heard some knocks on the door that then opened, making room for the blonde woman to enter. Dinah was radiant that day, she was wearing a white cut jumpsuit with bare back.

-How's our Angel? – she asked when she entered the room with a metal briefcase.

-Excited! – I let out with a smile.

-That's wonderful! It's packed out there and everyone is eager to see you wearing our little surprise here.

After my name was related to the event, word began to spread and proliferate in the media. For the first time, Victoria's Secret bankrolled the most expensive model of all time. In that instant every eye in the fashion world was on the brand, enriching its safes and its popularity. No one talked about anything else, the surname Cabello Estrabao was always related to VS. I carried not only the fame, but the criticisms as well. For a long time I was branded with the image of bad girl, because of the numerous occurrences at parties and events that marked my career as a rebel model. From drug use, endless drinking, involvement with several women and sometimes men. But from some time now, Normani has been taking care of softening my image, putting my name in social projects and appearances at events that didn't have any kind of scandal.

-Can I see it? – I asked as I sat on the white leather couch.

Dinah nodded and approached me. The blonde sat beside me, putting the metal briefcase on her thick thighs. Gently, she put the sequence of codes and opened the briefcase, giving me the view of the valuable piece inside. The satin bra and panties were perfectly studded with the shiny diamonds and sapphires.

-It's perfect. – I whispered as I stared at the piece.

-Thank you. – she said proudly.

-We were talking about the general director. We haven't had the opportunity to meet her during all this time. – Normani said as she analyzed the Fantasy Bra.

Dinah raised her eyebrows and smiled awkwardly.

-She was somewhat busy, but today you'll meet her.

-I heard that her name is Michelle, right?

-Yeah... She'll be in the front row, between Mrs. Owen and me.

I just nodded and got up. One of the organizers entered the dressing room, informing the amount of minutes that I had left to be ready. Then the members of my team hurried to help me.

-I wish you a great show, Ms. Cabello. – Dinah whispered when she approached.

-You can call me Camila, Dinah. And thank you very much.

-I'll see you on the catwalk, Camila.

The minutes passed like seconds. Now I was fully ready to go on the catwalk. I could hear the loud music booming, Selena's voice flooded the entire environment. She would be the main attraction of the event, and she was right in front of me waiting for her cue to enter. She was wearing a long black dress with a very flashy neckline and a slit on the side of her dress.

-I'm very happy that you'll walk down the runway today. – the brunette said with that sweet smile towards me.

-And I'm very happy that you'll be singing while I open the show. – I said, letting out an amused laugh and hugging her affectionately.

Selena and I met in other events and we had the wonderful opportunity to go out together. Nowadays we frequented each other's house like it was the most natural thing in the world, we even made the news as a possible couple, which was nothing but rumors. Even after hooking up a few times, our relationship was restricted to pure friendship.

-That's my cue. Have a good show, Mila. – she said as soon as the stage assistant approached.

I took a deep breath and nodded, watching the brunette go on stage. The central lights turned off, leaving only the spotlights as a source light, moving from one side to the other. The rest of the models began to line up behind me, all of them very excited and euphoric for participating in the fashion show. The cameras at all times filmed the backstage for the documentary that would be made at the end of the project.

-You are amazing. – one of the Bombshells whispered to me.

I turned to face her, who looked nervous and extremely happy at the same time. It was clear that that was one of the girl's first opportunities, it was explicit in her black eyes. I flashed a sincere smile in the midst of a sigh. She reciprocated in the same way.

-You too. Is this your first time?

She nodded quickly.

-Trust in you and in what you can do on that runway.

-I do. I want to be like you one day.

-Don't make me cry, sweetie. I need to go now.

She let out a laugh, and then apologized.

I went back to my place, while some members of the staff took care of making sure that everything was okay with the pieces that I was wearing. I received a positive signal from Normani, who descended the stairs next to the stage, towards the audience. With the lights off and having only the partially luminous tapes on the floor that indicated the path to the stage, I started walking, stopping right in the center. In that moment I became someone different, I was much better on the runways.

The girl from seconds ago brought me the memory of how hard my path to reach this place was, and it was right now that I would show to the whole world all the potential that I built and carried for years. I would rub the sweet and luxurious reality in everyone's face, absolutely everyone who dared to say that I would never make it and that I'd never be successful. I would show that Karla Camila was the best model of all time.

-Come on, Camila. – I whispered to myself as I lifted my head.

*(Play song)*

After a few silent seconds, Selena's voice flooded the whole environment again. Now the spotlights landed on my body, attracting everybody's gaze to me. I took a deep breath, maintaining a serious expression, accompanied by a challenging look. The music began to play, and then I took the first step towards another accomplished goal. I wasn't only walking down the runway for Victoria's Secret, but I was its main model. The whole audience got in an uproar as soon as they saw me walk down the runway with my huge white wings, having as focus the tiny white lingerie. I walked down the center of the runway while Selena Gomez performed with the dancers perfectly synchronized with the sound of the frantic music that involved the show.

The long catwalk allowed that everyone from the front row could have a perfect view of me. I flashed a smirk, almost sarcastic and challenging when I stopped in the front part of the runway. I looked at the audience in a superior way, lavishing power. I walked to the left side where I stopped again, to then walk to the right side. And then I went back to the center, receiving a sequence of camera flashes that seemed to flirt with me. I faced the lenses for a few seconds, and then the audience. And in the middle of so many people present there, my eyes landed on a single woman.

She seemed out of orbit, just like me. Our eyes met in seconds that seemed an eternity. That could only be some kind of joke of destiny. Lauren Michelle Jauregui was there, in front of me, with her pair of green eyes fixed on me. It was as if a weight had fallen on my back, the memories of that woman bombarded my head at an extraordinary speed. I had the strange feeling that my heart stopped for a few seconds and then burst into an accelerated beat. As if a simple eye contact could have brought to life everything that one day I swore to be dead. Dammit. I didn't dare show any type of discomfort, just lifted my head, removing the smile from a few minutes ago to face the camera lenses for the last time. I spun on my heel and started walking on the runway again with an unshakable posture.

Unshakable.

I was unshakable.

-----

NOTE: Evelin will try to update this fic every other week or sooner if she can, so don't worry, y'all won't have to wait like you waited for this chapter. When she updates I'll translate and post it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 25 7
Lauren Jauregui is a 20 year old agent hired by Karla Estrabao's father to be her bodyguard. Karla is a famous actress in Hollywood. Even though she'...
116K 4.3K 25
"...I didn't realize it at the time, but you were exactly what I needed that night. I needed one person to reach out. I needed someone to show me tha...
4.2K 189 12
Is when camila a witch/ vampire meets Lauren who's a human that accidentally entered the supernatural world and couldn't go back Will camila help he...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...