Manan ff : Shining Armour

By rachana_rn

Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live... More

character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18(A)
chapter 18(B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
NoTe
Announcement
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39(A)
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45(A)
Chapter 45(B)
chapter 46(A)
Note
chapter 46 (B)
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55(A)
chapter 55(B)
chapter 55(C)
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58(A)
chapter 58(B)
chapter 59
NoTe
chapter 60
chapter 61(A)
chapter 61(B)
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64(A)
chapter 64(B)
chapter 65(A)
chapter 65(B)
chapter 66(A) - part 1
chapter 66(A) -part 2
NoTe
chapter 66(B)
chapter 66(C)
chapter 67(A)
chapter 67(B)
chapter 68
chapter 69(A)
chapter 69(B)
Nominated
chapter 69(C)
chapter 70(A)
chapter 70(B) - part 1
chapter 70(B)-part 2
About the Story
Private
Epilogue-1
1 Million
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
Epilogue-4
Epilogue-5(A)
Epilogue-5(B)
My Little Firecracker
My Story
Good News To You All
@messylilauthor
Update - Thanks to you guys
New Story: My Solace!

chapter 39(B)

40.7K 2.1K 159
By rachana_rn

Nandini's pov

His lips were soft but the kiss was hard, almost desperate. This kiss showed how much he missed me. Just his one touch was enough to create havoc in my body and my lips moulds according to his. His lips slid over my lower lip and pushed my lips apart and drew my lower lip inside his mouth, sucking the sensitive flesh before biting it. I gasped in shock and he took the opportunity to drive his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned inside his mouth and my hands moved up to his dark silky hairs and gave a slight tug which earned me a loud groan from manik. Sucking,licking, devouring the taste of my lips he parts his lips. We were breathing heavily.

Since the time i left mumbai i felt like im missing something, something important, something that i need but by this kiss i got all my answers. This is what i want, to be near to manik. To be in his arms where i feels safe, protected importantly i feel special. I dont know what is all this but im loving it. His kisses are like drugs for me, i feel like im addicted to his kisses. It makes me soo weak that its hard for me to resist.

End of pov..

Manik parted his lips leaving nandinis lips swollen. Both were panting hard.

" it took my every ounce to stay away from you, but still i failed in doing that" manik said calming his raged breath. Nandini looked at him with a slight blush. Manik rose his hand and caressed her cheeks.

He was gazing at her with a mesmerized look as if he was starring at an angel. Nandini was starring at the greek god without any doubt.

"You are a vision" manik said caressing her cheeks with his knuckles. His statement made nandini blush like hell.

Manik planted a small kiss on her cheeks.

"See you later" saying this manik walked out of her room where nandini stood like a barbie doll. She touched her lips which formed into a beautiful smile.

At lunch in cabir's house.

All were seated in the dining table, it's been 1 hours since all arrived at cabir's place. All were chit-chatting and having dinner. Manik and cabir were talking about some projects. Mukti and abhimanyu were discussing something personal. Navya and aliya were talking about some fashion show. Arav sat on nandinis lap and nandini was feeding him while druv sat next to nandini and both druv and nandini were asking arav about his school and stuff. Manik was sitting opposite to nandini and conversing with cabir but time to time his eyes were taking glimpse of nandini which didnt go unnoticed by cabir who sometimes coughed to get maniks attention.

After dinner everyone sat in the living room.

Suddenly navya started talking about the high school days when she first met them. Soon all started telling their funny moments and awkward moments which they experience while others burst out laughing listening to their story.

"Guys remember when we all went to mall to select our prom dresses and accidentally cabir held some other women hand thinking that she was navya, god!! She not only slapped him but also shouted at cabir using all sort of foul language in the middle of the mall, though cabir did beg her to shut her mouth but she didnt stop and increased her volume. Damn !! I never laughed soo much ever in my life, cabirs face was worth watching" druv told chuckling. Nandini and mukti laughed at cabir stuck with some women like that. Manik controlled but atlast even he chuckled. Cabir hid behind navya as he was embarrassed.  

" guys there is another story of cabir much more interesting one" navya said smirking at cabir which earned her a glare from cabir.

" which story, come on cabir tell us " aliya insisted.

" guys there's nothing ..." before he could complete navya spoke.

" its of Halloween party back in london" navya spilled the beans it took few minutes for manik to remember as he was the one with cabir in london, then when he remembered it he burst out laughing. All looked at manik as if he is descended from other planet.

" manik stop it man !! I dont wanna get embarrassed" cabir told poking manik to stop laughing.

" oki fine but thats one hell of a story why dont you tell everyone" manik told controlling his laugh. Cabir just glared at him.

" come on cabir tell us" this time abhimanyu spoke.

Cabir huffed and started "Alright, so when i was in london there was a halloween party and manik said he wont come soo i started planning for the party alone. And my friends there said that they were going to dress up like clowns. So even i did as well. And when i turned up, they were all dressed up like fairies and i was the odd one out. I turned up in a clown costume and big red nose and everyone laughed. That was soo embarrassing" cabir said in embarrassment.

All of a sudden everyone burst out laughing holding their stomach including manik.

" you guys are jerks !! You all are enjoying at my cost" cabir said whining like a child.

Another round of laughter erupted.

" Nandu your turn , im damn sure you have faced situation like this in tons" said nudging nandini.

" well yea i have " nandini told.

" then what are waiting for, come on spill it up" aliya spoke.

" oki fine ..umm the best awkward situation was ..yeah !! When i was in 8th grade. Actually we girls went to Kavya's house she was in our gang too, for completing project. Trust me i was the innocent one at that time. Her parents and her younger brother went out for some work. We completed our work and sat down in the living area to relax. Then one of my friend told she brought ..." she stopped in between.

" manik close arav's ears please" asked manik who was listening to her attentively. He looked at her confused but eventually he did.

He closed aravs ears who was sitting on his lap and playing angry birds in his phone. As manik closed aravs ears, arav looked up at manik and smiled sheepishly to which manik smiled back.

" oki now tell us what your friend brought" druv asked curiously.

" porn dvd" said excited. Cabir who was drinking water started coughing.

" i should have guessed something like that" manik spoke to himself shaking his head.

All had amused expression.

"Then what next" cabir asked calming himself as he was getting curious.

" manik you can uncover his ears now" nandini said to manik. Manik did as said.

" she played that dvd, we watched like half of the thing and suddenly power went off" ...

" aww poor thing " abhimanyu told.

" then out of no where her parents and brother came back home" ..nandini told.

" ohh shit! What happened next, did they get to know" navya asked biting her nails.

"they came back and sat on sofa and told my friend to bring water for them, we were like literally biting our nails and one of my friend succeeded in grabbing the cover of dvd and hid it behind her. But kavya's brother took hold of remote and in a while current came back" ..said making them more curious.

" ohh No !! That was like deep shit " druv grumbled.

" yes it was, current came back and before we could do anything her brother played the dvd. It was the middle scene, her parents nearly choked when they saw the tv. Damn !! I soo wanted to hide myself somewhere so were my friends. It was very very embarrasing that too when her brother asked us what the hero and heroine doing in that movie" ...said holding back her chuckle but others burst out laughing imagining nandini and her friends situation.

" god !! That was pretty much awkward !!" Abhimanyu said while laughing.

[Guys the incident nandini told is an real incident which my school seniors faced. It really became a big issue]

Again all started sharing one or the other incidents while others laughed their lungs out. Eventually they had a very good time including manik. Many times nandini and manik did share few eye-locks and glances.

It was 6 already when mukti spoke.

" guys actually i need to go somewhere soo i better leave now" said taking her bag.

All nodded as they knew where mukti wanted to go except manik and nandini. Nandini had a confused expression cause when ever mukti wants to go somewhere she tells each and every detail. Seeing others nod she stayed quite. Manik had a hard expression thinking of where mukti is going, he knew soo well. His fingers formed into fists when cabir kept his hand on maniks shoulder to calm him down.

" come i will take you there " abhimanyu offered without looking at manik. No one looked at manik in that moment.

Then aliya spoke ..

" guys even we need to leave, i have lot of work to complete" said addressing druv along with her.

" yea , work load is heavy these days" druv spoke getting up.

" then even i should get going, it already pretty late" nandini spoke getting up.

" nandini even manik is going home itself why dont you go with him, right manik" cabir said smirking at manik. Manik glared at him but it least affected him.

Nandini became conscious all of a sudden. Alone time that too with manik gave her glitters. She blushed a little remembering their last encounter. Here everyone was there soo she was fine. But now being alone with manik gave her mixed feelings.

" yea sure why not" manik said with straight face

Nandini nodded and soon all dispersed bidding bye.

Cabir mouthed " you owe me one" to manik before they leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 2.8K 33
From I Don't Care About Her to 'SHE IS MINE' Manik Malhotra the only son of Malhotras...
363K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
30.5K 2.3K 8
[ CAN BE READ AS GENERAL FICTION ] Remember that Crush you had in your school whom you were never able to confess as you thought he was way out of yo...
479K 37.4K 57
Its a story of a billionaire boy name manik malhotra who fall in love with nandini moorthy. She is beautiful but he is also handsome hunk of the coll...