Will You Be My Princess [Fina...

Av albeestar

I want your life to be like a fairy-tale. I want you to be the princess, and I will be your prince. And then... Mer

I Got My Eyes On You
Making You Mine
Beautiful You
Somewhere Only We Know
Those Three Words

Kiss and Tell

6.5K 170 84
Av albeestar

My Princes…Your lips are mine to steal

N O C T I S  L U C I S  C A E L U M

The two of you were walking down the streets of Insomnia. From a distant you could see the eyes of people staring at you as you strolled hand in hand with the one and only Prince of Lucis. You knew this was bound to happen, it was inevitable. Life as a prince was the equivalent to being a celebrity, there were no thing such as secrets, much like your relationship with the prince being everything but a secret.  There was never a time when you would walk down the streets without hearing people whispering and pointing fingers about you.

“Look, it’s the Prince’s girlfriend.”

“I thought she was going to be a Princess.”

You hated it at first, but overtime you learnt to ignore and deal with it. However merely ignoring it, was not enough to barricade the conflicting emotions you felt within yourself. Sometimes, though you never told Noctis, you questioned if you were worthy of the Prince, after all, you were just a measly commoner, nothing royal or noble in any shape or form.

“Whats wrong [Name].” Noctis asked, your sudden down mood did not go unnoticed by the Prince. “You’re awfully quiet today.”

You shook yourself out of your trance to look up at the Prince who was looking down at you with eyes of concern. “I-It’s nothing Noctis. I’m fine.” you said softly, tucking a lock of hair behind your ear--which Noctis learnt was a little habit of yours that you did whenever you were nervous or hiding something.

But Noctis could tell from your little gestures that something was on your mind. Looking around, he could see numerous staring at the two of you together. There was no way he could talk to you in peace with these many people around. Without warning, Noctis then started to drag you across the street catching you by surprise.

“W-What? Noctis?” you yelped. However Noctis did not respond and continued to drag you across the street until he pulled you into a secluded alley way. Now there was no chance anyone was going to see the two of you.

“W-What are we doing here Noctis?” you questioned, completely confused by this unexpected turn of events.

“Well since you weren’t talking to me before. I was thinking that maybe with nobody around you’ll spill the beans.” Noctis replied. He then stepped closer to you, causing you to walk back until you were stuck between him and the wall. “Now talk.” he said, there was no way for you to escape now.

You bit down on your lip, this time avoiding his gaze. “Don’t worry about me Noctis, nothing’s bothering me.”

“[Name]?” he asked again. “You know I don’t like it when you hide thing from me.”

“Fine..” You breathed out a trembling sigh and finally lifted your head to face him. “This relationship is bothering me.” you finally confessed.

Noctis eyes enlarged and his body froze. What did you mean this relationship was bother you? What did he do wrong? Why did you suddenly start to feel this way. More importantly, how long have you been feeling this way.

“A-Are you implying that you want to break up?” Noctis asked nervously. “Whatever I did to make you hate me,  I’m so sorry [Name]!”

“What no!” you exclaimed. “It’s nothing like that!” you quickly clarified.

Noctis then raised his brow in bewilderment. “It’s not?”

You shook your head. “No, I don’t want to break up with you Noctis.” you tightened your lip and lowered your gaze. “I..I just don’t feel worthy to be in a relationship with you..”

Noctis furrowed his brows. “What?”

“You see it too don’t you?” you said. “Everytime I walk on the streets by myself or with there's people staring at me. There are cameras always taking photos of me. People are gossiping about me. All because I’m not a princess or a rich noble from a successful business” You suddenly began to feel your eyes sting from the incoming tears you did not ask for. “I’m nothing but a tarnish to your image Noctis.” you whispered.

“[Name]...” Noctis breathed out your name. “You’re nothing like that.” he said softly. “You know who I see? I see the girl who witnessed me make a fool out of myself when I first met you. I see the girl whose eyes show me the whole world. I see the girl who makes my heart do things that they’ve never felt before. I see the beautiful girl I fell in love with.”

You felt yourself blush deeply at his words. “Noctis…”

“I know you’re not rich or royal.” He then took hold of your chin and lifted your gaze to look back at him, his cobalt eyes stared into yours causing your heart to leap. “But all of that means nothing to me, you’re always a princess in my eyes. So don’t ever think you’re unworthy for me.” He then leaned close and pressed his forehead against yours. “Okay?”

You nodded, feeling the tears finally make their descent down your face. “Okay.” you sniffed.

Noctis then drew closer until his lips were hovering over yours. And with an exchange of silent words, he captured your lips with his, retracting his hands from the wall and cupping your face gently. It was slow and gentle, but such a gesture was enough to send your heart skyrocketing with shock, but you kissed him back all the same, snaking your arm around his neck and clutching him close.

. . .

P R O M P T O   A R G E N T U M 

It was another lazy evening in the crown city. The sun was beginning to make its descent down the horizon to submit to its slumber, painting the sky with chalky colours of orange, pink and purple. Currently you were sprawled on the couch with your goofball of a boyfriend, snuggled up his your back against his chest while he had his arms hung loosely but comfortably around your waist. On the television was a very bad romcom which you both decided to watch for the sake of it being on the television at that very moment.

“This is really bad.” you commented.

“Yep.” Prompto replied.

“Like really bad.” you repeated yourself, staring blankly at the television screen.

Prompto chuckled. “Yet, we continued to watch it.” he said and began playing with your hair, twirling and twirling the locks around his fingers causing little knots the appear.

“Ow.” you wined, when you felt his finger get stuck in a knot. “What are you doing?” you hissed.

“Oops, sorry [Name].” Prompto chuckled and pulled his finger out. “I think I accidentally pulled out a few strands out...is that a bald spot?”

“What?!” you shrieked and turned your head to face him. A stony hard glare on your face.

“Whoa, I’m kidding [Name], relax.” Prompto quickly said, placing his hands up in defense.

“You’re the worst!” you muttered, and raised your arm to throw a playful punch at the blonde.

However before you were even able to land a hit, Prompto caught your fist in his hands. “I’m sorry babe.” he chuckled and pressed your hand to his lips to kiss your knuckles softly, to which you responded with a light blush.

With a light huff, you then turned your attention back to the television. However the minute you turned back, there just happened to be a very awkward kissing scene presented in front of you on the screen.  Immediately your face pulled into one of disgust.

“Poor girl looks like her face is about to get swallowed by him.” you commented.

Prompto let out a loud laugh upon hearing your comment. But he had to admit, it did look quite hilarious.

“I don’t understand kissing.” you suddenly said bluntly. “Like, it looks so urgh.”

Prompto raised his brow, surprised by your sudden words. “You’ve never been kissed before?” he asked curiously.

Your lips pursed. “Nope.” you replied. “Never.”

Prompto was shocked, but a  smirk then pulled across his lips. “Do you wanna try?” he suddenly asked.

Your eyes widened and you turned your body to face him once more. “Huh?”

“Kissing, do you want to try it?”

You suddenly felt warmth, no intense heat enter, rush into your cheek, painting your face with a vibrant red. “W-What?” you whipped your body around to face him. “Y-You can't j-just ask that out of nowhere!” you stammered.

“Aw, don't you want to kiss your own boyfriend?” Prompto said, pretending to sound hurt. His lips pulled into a pout.

“N-No...I do want to kiss you Prompto. It's just that…” you lowered your gaze to your lap. “It's me first kiss, and I'm scared.”

“[Name], look at me.”

You slowly raised your head.

A smile graced Prompto’s lips. “It's just me [Name], you trust me don't you?” he asked, placing his hands on your shoulders.

“I'm starting to question it.”

Ouch Prompto grinned. Even when you were shy and coy, you still had a sharp tongue.  “You have nothing to be afraid of. It's just me.” Prompto said gently.

You breathed in deeply, exhaling out just the same. “Okay, what do I do.”

Prompto chuckled. “Just relax.” he said.

However, you found it very hard to do so when he scooted closer towards you,leaving only a mere inch distance from his face. From close up you could see the pink hue that had started to dust itself on his freckled cheeks.

“Why are you nervous!” you exclaimed. “I'm the one that's losing my first kiss here!”

Prompto’s blush only further intensified. “I'm the one that has to kiss you!” he cried.  

“J-Just get it over and done with already!” If you waited any longer you were surely going to become a nervous wreck and chicken out.

Prompto swallowed down the lump that had lodged itself in his throat. He then raised his now trembling and sweaty hands to cup your face. You could feel the clamminess of his hands, hot against the already burning temperature of your face. He then sucked in a breath and proceeded to move in closer towards your face. You quickly and tightly shut your eyes, however you could still feel him inching closer, as you felt his breath fan your face.

It was as if time stopped, and what felt like hours was only a few seconds before you felt his soft and warm lips press softly against yours. Your body tensed. All thoughts and reasons in your mind seemed to have disintegrated at that moment into nothingness, until the only thing you could think about was this foreign pressure you felt on your lips--the way his lips seemed to mould into yours. It was only until you felt Prompto run his fingers through your hair did you start to relax, and kiss him back.

Deepening the kiss, your hands travelling to his chest before pushing him down with you.  However before things could get heated the need to intake precious oxygen burned your lungs and you pulled away. Your lips felt raw, and you were certain that they were probably all swollen from that kiss.

“Whoa, that was some first kiss.” Prompto commented, a wide grin spread across his face as he stared back at you while you straddled on top of him.

The flush on your cheeks continued to spread, and even now you could still feel the rapid beating of your heart. “You’re a horrible kisser.” you sad, and landed a light slap on his chest

“W-What!” Prompto gasped. “I thought I did a pretty decent job!”

You could feel a smile creep up on your lips, but you tried your best to suppress an unimpressed look. “Nope.”

Prompto pursed his lips to a pout, but it was quickly replaced by his heart-warming smile. “But you loved it regardless.” He said softly, reaching his arms up to wrap them around your neck, and pulled you down to meet your lips with his once more.

. . .

G L A D I O L U S   A M I C I T I A

Ever since Gladiolus confessed his true feelings you, his actions towards you seemed to have changed. For one, he was a lot more affectionate than usual, always holding your hand or wrapping you in a tight embrace. Pet names, and compliments were had also become more frequent. Not that you minded really, to be honest you quite enjoyed this side of Gladiolus. It was quite amusing, yet touching to see such a big and muscular guy like him be an absolute sweetheart within.

Of course some things still remained unchanged. You still hung out with him everyday at the late night pubs for the usual drinks, or in the palace to watch him train--which was what you were doing at this current moment.

You watched your boyfriend train in the sparring room, with your head resting on your knees. The most girls, watching such thing would be boring, and they’ll rather spend their time shopping or cuddling with their significant other. But not you.. You found his training sessions rather fascinating to watch. It wasn’t just the way he looked shirtless with his impressive muscles--those were just a bonus--but the way he was able to swing such big heavy weapons with ease, like he was swinging around simple twig.  

That being said, your eyes then subconsciously traveled to his toned arms. Sometimes it made you wonder how you felt to him, when has his arms around you. You probably weighed nothing but a feather to him. But you enjoyed that feeling of security when he enveloped you against his body. It made you feel protected from the harms of the outside world. You loved his hugs, but there was something you had yet to feel.

Too lost in your thoughts, you didn’t notice that the royal guard and taken a break from his vigorous training to take a seat on the ground with you.

“Hey baby.” You didn’t response, causing him to frown.  “[Name]!” he called out again, this time clicking his fingers in front of your face.

In an instant, you shook yourself out of your thoughts and looked up to face Gladiolus who stared back at your in all his glistening shirtless glory. “Oh you’re done?” you asked.

Gladiolus raised his brow. “Why else would I be sitting here with you?” he let out a snort.

You chucked, slightly embarrassed. “Here.” you said, and handed him the towel and water bottle which you had kept for him.  

“Thanks.” Gladiolus said, and took the items from your hands and sculled down the water in one huge endless swallow, before letting out a sigh of relief from the soothing feeling of the liquid quenching the Sahara desert which he called his throat.

“Hey Gladio.” you called out.

“Yeah?” he replied and looked up to see you had moved yourself closer.

“Can I kiss you?”

Gladiolus’ eyes widened in shock “W-Wha--” But before he was able to fully process your words, warm lips pressed against his.It took him  a few seconds before he realized that you were kissing him However his shock soon melted away, and his eyes fluttered close and he kissed you back with just the same amount of passion, if not even more.He then took hold of your waist by his strong arm to keep you in place, and pulled you forward so you were kneeling between his open legs, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Yes you've already kissed him once before, but this was no drunken kiss where you lying on the grassy floors in a giggling mess. This kiss was different-sweeter, surer. The feeling of loving each other made this kiss so much more special. And for some like Gladiolus, he sure knew how to show that he felt that same way.

. . .

I G N I S   S C I E N T I A

Ignis was a smart young man--his name literally says it all with its translation to fiery knowledge. There was nothing the young bespectacled male couldn't do. If he wasn't out thinking up battle strategies or conjuring magic, he was either in the palace educating the Prince on royal matters--despite how hard it was to make sure the young highness didn’t fall asleep--or even cooking extravagant meals, that even the palace chefs didn't know how to do.

However, like every normal person in this world, one is bound to have flaws, even if they were as genius as the royal adviser himself. Behind his strategic thinking and masterchef abilities, there was the knowledge of something that he has lacking, and that was understanding the language of love.

Ignis wasn't the biggest romancer. If more than anything, he was the most awkward when it came to such topic. However despite this, he still managed to sweep you off your feet. But Ignis knew there was so much more than saying the simple I love you. Though the words were definitely powerful, it was needless to say that actions spoke louder than words. Because of this, Ignis sought every book he could find in the palace library about the 5 Love Languages.

I. Words of Affirmation; One way to express love emotionally is to use words that build up. Verbal compliments, or words of appreciation, are powerful communicators of love. They are best expressed in simple, straightforward statements of affirmation.

“You look very beautiful today.” Ignis suddenly said as walked with him down the palace hallway.

“H-Huh?” you blinked, slightly surprised by Ignis’ sudden compliment.

“Not that you’re never beautiful any other day. But today you look even more radiant than usual” Ignis continued to compliment you.

However before you were able to respond, Ignis scurried down the hallway, leaving you standing there by yourself in complete bewilderment.

II. Quality Time; Time is a precious commodity. We can make the most of those hours by committing some of them to our loved ones. If your mate's primary love language is quality time, she simply wants you, being with her, spending time.

The bespectacled male always made sure he had an empty space in his busy schedule as the royal advisor to have time for you; whether it was going to the closest coffee shop or even going in his way to your house to see you.

A tired sigh escaped Ignis parted as he walked out of the palace for his break. A breath of fresh air and a cup of steaming hot Ebony coffee was what his system was craving after those tiresome long hours dealing with royal matters. Upon walking through the gates, he immediately noticed you standing by them with you back against the wall, you were waiting for him.

“[Name].” Ignis called out and walked over towards you, he immediately noticed the two paper cups in your hands.

You looked up and flashed a smile towards Ignis upon seeing him approaching you. “Ignis.” you greeted back, and too began to walk towards him.

“Sorry, did you wait long?” he asked.

You shook your head lightly. “No, I just got here.” you replied. “Here’s your coffee, by the way.” you handed one of the cups towards him. “Ebony, just the way you
love it.” you grinned.

“Thank you.” Ignis said, taking the paper cup from your hands. He could feel the warmth emitting from the hot beverage against his palms, and smell the delicious aroma from the spout. He was certainly happy about the coffee, but nothing could beat the emotions you gave him whenever he got to see you after a busy day, and even if it was just for a little while, he always made sure these moments were worthwhile.

III. Receiving Gifts;  A gift is something you can hold in your hand and say, "Look, he was thinking of me," or, "She remembered me." You must be thinking of someone to give him or her a gift. The gift itself is a symbol of that thought. It doesn't matter whether it costs money. What is important is that you thought of him or her.

Even if it was simple, Ignis was never the one to miss an opportunity in giving you a gift, even if it meant appearing at your doorway in odd hour of the day with a present in hand.

“Ignis.” you blinked at your boyfriend who was standing outside your door once again unannounced. But what surprised you the most was the giant bouquet of flowers he was holding in his arms. “What's all this?” you asked.

“I thought of you when I saw these and I decided to get them for you.” Ignis replied and handed over the bouquet of tulips. “Anyways, I gotta get going.” he said, and walked off, leaving you by the door with the flowers in your arms.

Confused at his sudden gesture, you looked down at flowers and brought them to your face, smelling the floral scent. It was then did the meaning of tulips hit you--Declaration of Love

IV. Acts of Service; By acts of service, do things you know your partner would like you to do. You seek to please her by serving her, to express your love for her by doing things for her.

“Are you hungry [Name]?”

You shook your head in response. “No, I’m fine.” However unbeknownst to him, you had yet to eat breakfast, and you were doing everything in your power to prevent your stomach from making the mating calls of the ocean.

Ignis continued to eyes in you doubt. “Are you sure? Cause I can cook you something?”

“Don’t worry Ignis, I’m not hungry.” You said again. But the moment those words left your mouth, your stomach decided it was the best time to let out it’s cries for its desire to be fed. Instantly, a rush of red painted your cheeks.

Ignis chuckled at the sound. “Well your stomach doesn’t seem to think otherwise.”

Your blush intensified. “S-Shush you.” There was no point arguing, your stomach and clearly made the verdict.

You saw at the dining table, with your head resting on your hands as you watched your boyfriend navigate himself around in the kitchen. You giggled lightly at the sight of him with your pink apron tied around his middle, he honestly did look like a mother. It wasn’t long until Ignis presented his creation in front of you--eggs in a basket. For a simple dish, it sure did smell heavenly. The sight of the golden egg sitting on top of the toast did not fail to make your mouth water.

“Thanks for the food.” you said to Ignis, to which he smiled in response.

“It’s the least a can do for you.” he replied.

Grinning, you grabbed your choice of utensils and proceeded to dig in. Upon placing the food in your mouth, your taste buds immediately sparked to life. The sudden and very evident glow on your face did not go unnoticed by the bespectacled male.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

You nodded. “I love it!”

However despite all these actions, there was one thing that Ignis was still yet to fully fulfill, and that was the fifth and last love language.

“Hey Ignis what are you doing?”

Ignis jumped slightly in fright at the sudden voice calling out to him. He turned around from his book to see you standing behind him a curious look on your face, your head titled slightly to the side in question.

“O-Oh, uh it’s nothing.” Ignis said, and quickly closed the book. However he was not quick enough to hide the title which was printed in bold text.

“The Five Languages.” you read out. “I never knew you were interested in these things Ignis?” you asked.

A nervous chuckle escaped Ignis throat, which he quickly covered by clearing his throat. “W-Well it seemed interesting, so I wanted to just see what it was all about.” he replied, adjusting the glasses on his nose.

“Hmm, I see.” you murmured. However, it was then did you come to realisation. All the things Ignis did or said to you, they all reflected these five languages of love. You did notice that he was acting a lot more stranger around you than usual. “Well, if you’re too busy to hang out, then i'll come back later then.” you said, taking you step away from the table.

“No, [Name] wait!” Ignis called out, and grabbed you by the wrist. You turned around to face him. “I’m not busy at all, you can stay with me.”

“Oh, okay.” you said, slightly confused, but the nevertheless you joined him back on the table.

The two of yous at in silence, while Ignis had his hand laced around yours. The silence was comforting, but Ignis still felt an emotional turmoil within him. He couldn’t help but feel a little uneasy.

This was the firth love language

V. Physical Touch

It was obvious to say that physical touch is the most powerful when it came to expressing your love to a partner. However, when it came to such, That didn’t mean you never showed you affection. In fact, he always made sure to hold your hand--like now-- or embrace you ever now and then. But Ignis knew that there was something so much more than that for him to solidify his love for you.Yet, he couldn’t bring himself to do it.

But now that you were here with him, Ignis knew he had to take the chance before it was too late.

“Hey [Name].” Ignis said, breaking the silence.

“Yeah?” you questioned, turning to face him.

“Can I…” he paused, feeling the blood rush to his cheeks. “Try something?”

“Um, sure?”

“Okay, um just don’t freak out.” Ignis said.

“Why would I freak out?” you chuckled.

However, instead of responding, Ignis leaned in and lightly pressed his lips against yours in a sweet kiss. In an instant you felt the breath leave your lungs from the shock. But instead of freaking out like Ignis had said, you felt yourself relax from the feelings and willingly you kissed him back. The exchange was short was and sweet. But that was all you needed to know that he loved you.

. . .

A/N: As someone who hasn't written fluff in a very long time, you best believe your gurl died while writing this. I apologise if some of these were OOC, especially Prompto, like that precious sunchild. I think I was basing him more off his original old design this drabble but anyways. Hope this didn't kill you as much as it killed me writing it

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

15.2K 345 13
A 20 years old girl, a young member of Kingsglaive, slowly finds her interest in the prince of Lucis. They met in high school, they became pretty muc...
63.5K 1.8K 14
You are a Royal Guard, more specifically, Noctis's Royal Guard. Following him on his trip and escorting him to meet Lunafreya. However, it wasn't as...
Listen Av 幸せ

Fanfiction

139K 5K 55
You haven't been one to open up to people well no matter who they are, not since you lost your family to Niflheim invading your home. How your shy an...
30K 1.1K 60
(Book 1) Prince Noctis of Lucis was a lonely child when he returned from Tenebrae after his wounds had healed. That is until he was befriended by a...