Bella volturi

Od WilliamLussier

When Edward leaves Bella, he knows it's for the best. But when he left, he only made his worse nightmare com... Více

Bella volturi
chapter 11 . confrontation
chap 12. reunited
Chapter 13. the truth
authors note
chapter 14
chapter 15 my life
new discoveries
school bi@$&'s
hannah.
fuck ed up
not done
after school activities.
A romantic at heart.
The Talk
the real talk.

truth?....no dare!....wait!

7.4K 261 9
Od WilliamLussier

Emmet personally made it his mission to embarrass me throughout the whole game.

-     "so Bella, truth or dare"

"dare," I asked, sacred of what Emmet could've conjured up in his sick little mind.

"I date you to have sex with mike Newton."

"umm,"

"if you don't you have to sit naked during the whole game."

"I could never do that. Edwards is the only one I would ever 'do it' with."

I started shrugging off my clothes but Edward quickly picked me up and ran to his room. We stayed that way for the rest of the night.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

638K 25.2K 72
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
3.3M 136K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.3M 155K 84
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
386K 14.2K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...