I Am Number 9

By Destiny4341

If you could have a chance to have the perfect life, would you take it? Would you take it if it meant every m... More

The News
Breaking Out the news
Breakfast Silence
First Period Science
Destiny, Brandon and Darius
Lunch
Going home
As We Drove Away...
Helicopter
Erased From History
Robots
Boy,Boy,Girl and Nothin
Nonsense
Forgetting My Name
Gas
Reminder of My Girlfriend Brianna
Escape Plans
Knock
Logan get up
We are home
One memory
I am Number 9

Three Important Things

31 4 2
By Destiny4341

Finally my parents got home. They looked like they were in a rush. I asked where they were and all they said was that they got a new house far away. My heart felt heavy when I heard the word "far". They then told me that we didn't need to pack anything either, they had everything for us already there. I was confused. I started to ask a question but I was interrupted by my dad. He told me to go to my room and pick three important things to me and that it was all I was taking with me. I asked when we were moving. My mother replied "today". At that moment I felt my heart rip to shreds inside my chest. I ran to my room. I started feeling my cold tears run down my cheeks. Three important things. First I got the watch my girlfriend bought me for our 1 year anniversary. Second, I got a baseball that all my friends signed when it was the last day of baseball season. The last thing I grabbed was the pencil Destiny threw at me. I don't know why but I had a weird feeling that I needed to take it. I then left my room and my parents told me to put on my shoes. They said we had to hurry up and get to the airport. I put on my shoes while thinking of the word far repeatedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...