The End of Summer

By makeandoffer

Summer Jacobs knew full well about her town’s tradition. Every year at the end of the summer, a party would b... More

The End of Summer
Chapter 2- 'The boy had stuck his penis in more holes than a master key.'
Chapter 3-'Give me half an hour and I'll be in more than just your system.'
Chapter 4- 'I hope Sophie Green gave you the clap.'
Chapter 5- 'There's a fine line between wing manning & pimping someone out.'
Chapter 6- 'I don't know it's just wrong. Like kicking a puppy.'
Chapter 7- 'Right now someone's 'do-ability' was the last thing on my mind.'
Chapter 8- 'You two are one more slap away from getting pregnant.'
Chapter 9- 'How, and I repeat, HOW are you playing Twister right now?'
Chapter 10- 'That would go down about as well as a nun.'
Chapter 11- 'Holy crap, did I just name our knife?'
Chapter 12- 'This man did not have moments, he had pregnancy scares.'
Chapter 13- 'Frankie, not in front of the people who have penises!'
Chapter 14- 'Running off like Lassie isn't going to help anything is it?'
Chapter 15- 'Five minutes ago you were riding me like a Shetland Pony.'
Chapter 16- 'You know for a ginger, you're actually quite soulful.'
Chapter 17- 'You blew his mind. Amongst other things.'
Chapter 18- 'You would risk getting beat like Rihanna to protect us?'
Chapter 20- 'Keep Watch? What are you a Cowboy?'
Chapter 21- 'No one must ever know about Dry Hump Gate.'
Chapter 22- 'I think I've got Morgan Freeman on here somewhere...'
Chapter 23- 'Honesty really does cleanse the soul.'
Chapter 24- 'Only death can stop a monster.'
Chapter 25- 'I'd be useless in a brawl. Unless I crawl and bite his ankle.'
Chapter 26- 'I swear my ass started sweating from the mention of it.'
Chapter 27- 'Who starts a sexy romp with the words 'hop on?'.'
Chapter 28- 'I'm so happy to see that One Direction haircut of yours.'
Chapter 29- 'Not a flying ass in hell's chance Pedro.'
Chapter 30- 'Aim for the balls.'
Chapter 31- 'Took you long enough to figure it out sweetheart.'
Chapter 32- 'I was more lost than a priest at a red light district.'
Chapter 33- 'You refused to top and tail because my feet made you sick.'
Chapter 34- 'What do you think, is this enough for us?'
Chapter 35- 'Your porn fantasies aren't really appropriate right now.'
Chapter 36- 'I said I'd finish it.'
Chapter 37- 'You don't look like an oil painting either Daywalker.'
Chapter 38- 'Any sane person would be halfway to Mexico by now.'
Chapter 39- 'When I get my wheelchair I'm running you all over.'
Chapter 40- 'If she wanted to help, do it with food. Every amateur knows that.'
Chapter 41- 'My house is more lit up than 4/20.'
Chapter 42- 'Talk about a boner killer.'
Chapter 43- 'Patience is not one of my virtues Pretty Boy.'
Chapter 44- 'Hoy crap, I just poked my way to survival.'
Chapter 45- 'Summer's officially over.'

Chapter 19- 'No seriously, I looked up at the sky and winked at Jesus.'

321K 7.4K 1.6K
By makeandoffer

A/N: Thank you to rhianethomas for the sexy ass banner i love it!

Its only a short one but I hope you enjoy it anyway! I will try not to keep you guys waiting so long next time I promise! let me know what you think, thoughts predictions everything!

--

Jaden had passed out.

I don’t know if it was from the pain, or the amount of painkillers he had taken but he was snoring away now. At first we all panicked and Miss Vines actually checked his pulse, letting out a relieved sigh when she realised he was still breathing.

We had returned to the other guys once we had our little heart to heart. I don’t know what it was with everyone tonight, but I was having deep meaningful conversations with people I would barely speak to on a normal day. I mean Kevin, I didn’t even know his name before tonight and I think I had been in one of Miss Vines classes since she started at Riverbank, and that was only because I got kicked out of mine and sent to hers to sit at the back of the class like a shamed child.

It’s amazing, when put in a really shitty situation you actually do get closer to the most random people.

I was sitting on the floor next to Frankie. Everyone else was also down by the sofa; I think all of us feeling like we had to stay close to Jaden. We each took it in turns to check he was still breathing every few minutes.

Gavin had not returned to playing twister, instead he started a new game.

The piss off Summer Jacobs game.

“So was it like the fourth of July?” Gavin asked, sitting in front of me cross legged and leaning forward as he ploughed me with questions about mine and Harry’s encounter “Did you feel the sun rising and the angels singing?”

“Gavin I swear I will headbutt you.” I threatened, and he just tried to supress a grin.

“Did he ruin you for all other men? Is that why you haven’t had it since?”

“Gavin shut up.”

“Is he hung?”

I dived forward and attacked, not being able to take the Spanish inquisition anymore.

He laughed hysterically as I pinned him to the ground and started hitting his chest. He held his arms up to cover his face from the blows, still laughing uncontrollably.

“I hope you weren’t this rough with our Harry!” he managed to choke out through laughter.

I continued to attack him right until the point when the door flew open.

I stopped just as I was about to lay another blow on Gavin and looked up, my stomach dropping as I saw Archie run in.

Alone.

His eyes looked around the room and I could see the panic in his eyes.

“Are they here?” He asked frantically “Have you seen them?”

“What? Archie why are you on your own?” I asked him, standing to my feet.

“Did they come here?!” Archie screamed “Is Alex here?!”

“No! Archie what the hell happened?!” I started to panic now, not understanding why he was on his own. My mind started to come up with its own answers and none of them were pretty ones.

“Fuck!” Archie bellowed as he grabbed the top of his hair. He looked desperate. He looked terrified.

“What happened?” Frankie asked, and I realised everyone had gotten to their feet now.

“They’re gone. We were in the textiles room; by the time I came out of the storage closet they were gone.” Archie explained “I don’t know how, they were there and the next thing I know I heard shouting and by the time I climbed out of the f*cking piles of material I was too late.”

“Did you see who took them?” Miss Vines asked.

“No! I left the room and there was no one there. I ran out into the corridor and I could hear shouting still, I tried to follow it but I can’t find them. How the hell can I not find them?” Archie was screaming, and the more frustrated he got the more violent he got. He cursed loudly as he turned and kicked one of the tables so aggressively it moved a few feet.

“Stay here. Do not move in case they come here.” Archie ordered before turning and leaving the room once again. I didn’t even think about it before I found my feet moving and I ran after him.

“Archie you can’t go out there on your own!” I yelled after him, leaving the others behind to follow Archie’s request. I think they all knew someone had to go with him; of course that someone would be me apparently.

I sprinted after him as he ran up and down the corridor, glancing in each open classroom as he frantically looked for his brother for what felt like the hundreth time tonight.

“Archie, calm down and explain to me-“

“What is there to explain?! I lost him, AGAIN! I left them alone for two f*cking minutes and they’re gone.” He was inconsolable, I knew I had no chance of calming him down and I realised all I could do was follow him and help look. There was no calming him down until we knew that they were safe.

We were on the third floor when Archie got so angry after finding yet another empty classroom and started to furiously punch the wall.

“Archie stop!” I ordered, and yet he continued to smash the classroom up. I knew that this outburst of his was eventually going to attract the wrong attention, and I knew I had to stop him.

I walked up to him and grabbed his arm; it took me a few attempts as he kept pulling it out of my grip. Finally, I got so pissed off I pushed him so hard he fell a few feet back before I grabbed both his forearms to restrain him.

“Calm the f*ck down! This is not going to find your brother, so stop!” I ordered inches from his face. He was breathing heavily, but to my amazement he had stopped trying to break out of my grasp “You need to think straight, and smashing everything up is definitely not doing that.”

“I need to find him Summer!”

“I know you do-“

“No you don’t! You have no idea because this is on me! I can’t let him down again, I need to make sure he’s okay!” Archie’s voice was so desperate it actually made me speechless. His eyes were bloodshot, and there was so much fear in them I actually had to blink a few times because I didn’t believe that this man in front of me right now was Archie Henderson.

“We’re going to find him. We have before and we will again, just please calm down.” My voice came out as a whisper, and I was begging.

He stared back at me, swallowing hard but not replying. I took it as a sign he was going to follow my request and I let him go slowly, unsure of whether he was going to go wild again as soon as I set him free. Thank the lord above, he didn’t.

No seriously, i glanced up at the sky and winked at Jesus.

I gestured my head towards the door “Come on we have one more floor, he has to be here somewhere.”

He nodded, still breathing erratically.

We went up to the fourth floor, and once we had checked every classroom I felt my own hysteria coming up as we found neither Mr Cook nor Alex. I thought Archie was going to flip out again, but instead he just rushed back to the stairs and ordered we look again. I knew we were going to look over and over until we found someone.

We reached the second floor when we heard the sounds of whimpering.

Normally at any sound of noise, alert and aware Archie would rise out of the shadows and push me behind him as he cautiously made sure we were in no danger. This time, he ran so fast towards the noise I struggled to keep up.

The whimpering sound was coming from the medical room, and when we reached it I instantly went to pull Archie back in case it was some kind of trap. Before I had a chance to even reach my arm out, I froze as I saw the sight that awaited us.

The room was dark, only a little moonlight was coming through the tiny rectangular window and the light from the corridor shined in. In the corner of the room, huddled up in a ball with his head on his knees and his hands gripping the back of his hair was a man. I didn’t even have to look at his face to know who it was.

“Alex…” Archie was instantly in front of him, crouching down and placing a hand on his shoulder to get him to look up. Instead of doing that, Alex’s whimpering got louder and his body went into high alert. He turned and pressed himself up to the wall so hard I was surprised he didn’t leave a dent in it.

“No, no, no! It can’t, it can’t. No!” Alex cried, still hiding his face. I couldn’t move as I looked at him. It had happened. He was having the breakdown both myself and Archie knew was coming.

“Alex…Alex it’s me. It’s Archie…” Archie spoke softly to his brother, wearingly raising his hand to try and pry Alex’s hands away from him face “Alex, look at me.”

Alex’s cries stopped, and very slowly he moved his hands away from his face. The fear that was in his eyes knocked the air out of. His eyes were tear stained and red, I could see that even in the poor lighting. Slowly, he began to relax as he realised it was his brother in front of him.

“Archie?” Alex whispered, almost unsure that it was actually his brother and his mind wasn’t playing tricks on him.

“It’s me buddy, I’m here.” Archie voice was soothing, and weary. He didn’t want to startle Alex.

His eyes darted towards me, and then to the door behind me. The fear was still in his eyes as he looked at Archie again.

“It’s him. It can’t be him, but it must be! He spoke to me Archie, he said it again. Again and again. He said he would and he did, he asked me to help him. He asked and I didn’t, not now not then. I’d never help, I couldn’t…”

“Shhh, Alex calm down…” Archie stopped his brother's frantic words, placing a hand at the back of his hair “Who’s he? Mr Cook?”

“I couldn’t help, I couldn’t help I couldn’t Archie you have to understand…” Alex cried, and my stomach dropped as I realised he was talking about Mr Cook.

Archie pulled his brother forward and placed his arms around him as Alex sobbed into his shoulder.

“It’s okay, you did nothing wrong. It’s okay…” he repeated as he held his hysterical brother. I still had not moved and was mesmerized by the scene in front of me. The little brother comforting the sick older brother, the compassion Archie had for Alex was overwhelming.

I heard movement coming from the hall and turned my head to glance out. My stomach dropped as the footsteps got louder and I knew someone was coming up the stairs. I didn’t care if it was one of our guys or not, I was not risking it.

I  quietly stepped over the thresh hold into the medical room and shut the door, thanking the lord above me that this door had a lock unlike the drama room.

Another wink for big J up there.

“Someone’s coming!” I whispered urgently to Archie, and his head snapped to me to confirm if it was a good someone or a bad someone. Judging from the expression on my face, he knew the answer.

He pulled away from Alex who was still hysterical and looked him in the eyes.

“Alex, I’m here man I promise. No one’s going to get you but we have to be quiet okay?” Archie voice was low, and I noticed the fear in Alex’s face as he realised someone was coming. I think he was about to start panicking again but before he could give us away, Archie placed a hand over his mouth to quiet him down.

I had my back to the door, listening so hard to see if the footsteps went past the classroom. Archie was crouched behind Alex, the hand still firmly over Alex’s mouth as they too waited to see if we were in the clear just yet.

My heart was beating out of my chest, and I was getting scared whoever was outside was going to hear it and charge through the door like a bull who just got a hot poker up the ass.

There I was again, hiding behind a door as we waited for the danger to pass for the second time tonight.

Normally, to help with the fear and make this a little easier I would jump on whoever was closest to me and dry hump the terror away.

This time I did not have that choice considering there were two boys in the room, and one of them was having a nervous breakdown.

Plus, I think a dry humping three some would have drawn too much attention anyway.

==

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 378 42
Amanda Fullwood has always felt out of place. Since she can remember, she was never capable of distinguishing the real from the fake, her mind consta...
408 33 15
She wanted to know what pain was, silly little girl just open the dictionary look up the word pain and watch as your life plays like a movie. Watch a...
8.8K 923 40
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝟏. - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗔 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ❝ 𝟳 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀, 𝟱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀, 𝟭 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 turned to 7 boys, 4 girls and 1 unsolved deat...
102K 4.2K 55
His brows furrowed in frustration. "You keep tensing up and it's making me lose my grip." I was tensing up because I didn't trust him. It didn't take...