Mindreader [Jessie Fan-Fic]...

By FaroneandDin

Rating- At Least 16, Cursing, Self Harm, Parental Abuse, There are Some Descripted Snogging Scenes, Smut poss... More

Mind Reader [Jessie Fan-Fic] (BoyxBoy) *Edited*
Chapter One (Meet Randy) *Under Editing*
Chapter Two (What?!) *Under Editing*
Chapter Three (Will you Date Me?)
Chapter Four (The Notes)
Chapter Six (Coming Out)
Chapter Seven (School Fight)
Chapter Eight (Amnesia)
Chapter Nine (Safety)
Chapter Ten (Hospital)
Chapter 11 (You?)
Chapter 12 (Grrr)
Chapter 13 (Zuri's Chapter!)
Chapter 14 (Choice)
Chapter 15 (The Plan)
Chapter 16 (Lady Liberty's Auction)
Chapter 17 (Madison Square Garden's Auction)
Chapter 18 (Central Plaza's Auction)
Chapter 19 (The Reunion)

Chapter Five (School)

457 11 4
By FaroneandDin

WEDNESDAY (12/10)

RANDY'S P.O.V.

Man I have school today I wonder how it will Go? I still have the Notes I will Break Up with Him After School.

I get up and Get Dressed and Put my Glasses on, My Cuts have Healed.

I hear down Stairs and Sit and Wait for everyone to Get down Stairs.

"R-Randy Why are you Up so Early?" Asks a Tired Emma,"And why are you wearing Glasses?"

"I naturally get up Early and I wear Glasses because I don't have any Contacts."

Everyone walked down the Stairs into the Kitchen.

We walked down the Street to the School, it was fair size.

I walked to the Office.

"Hello sweaty what can I do for you?" Asked a Average age Secretary.

"I am new here."

"Your Time-Table is right here."

"Thank you."

I walk down the Hallway to my Locker, when I see A Blonde Chick Making out with Luke!?

"Ehem, Luke have fun with your New Girlfriend mr.Player." I say calmly And run off.

"Randy!!" I hear him Yell and He started running after me.

I run into the Boys Restroom, into a stall and Lock the Stall Closed.

"Randy Open Up I know you're in there." I hear a Crying?, Luke ask.

"Why so you have To make More fun of me for being Broken?" I spat.

"No. I would never Hurt you, She was the one that was Kissing me." He sounds more Hurt.

"Really I can't trust you, so please leave me alone."

He muffled a Choked Sob,"Fine I'll prove it at Lunch but I will need you to Cooperate."

"Fine." I say and open the Door to Luke, have Tear streaks Down his Face.

I Pull him into a Hug,"Come on we have School to go to."

He nods his Head,"I'm sorry."

AT LUNCH

"Emma!"

"Yes Randy?"

"Can I hang around You for Lunch I think Luke Is going to do Something we'll Regret."

"Sure!"

"Yay."

Emma and I walk into the Cafeteria and over to a Table full of her Friends.

"Everyone please Meet my New Step-Brother." She said.

They all Murmur a Hello.

"H-Hi All." I stutter Out.

I sit down with Emma and Her friends, I look around and See Luke and That Blonde Girl Staring at me, This Can't be good.

"So Randy is it?"

I nod my Head at her Question.

"How are you in Sophomore Year Classes when You are a Freshman?"

"Well when I was back in Indiana I took most of my Freshman Year Classes as a 8th Grader. I am also in some Freshman Classes Like 'Civilization and World History'." I reply to Her Question.

I Had a Bad feeling that Everyone now is Staring at me,"Sorry I have to go." I stand up and Literally Sprint out of the Cafeteria.

I can hear everyone'a Thoughts and It got to me, People said Stuff Like,"Look the F***** is Smart." and stuff Like,"He is Probley running to His Boyfrined."

I can't take it anymore I run to The Nearest Restroom and Take out my Spare Blade, I ready the Blade on my Wrist when the Door Burst open,"Randy!"

I didn't answer only hide in a Stall.

The Door closed and I don't hear anyone else in here, so I open the Door to see that The Coast is Clear.

I return to my Spot above he Sink and Ready the Blade.

I made Five Cuts feeling relived, I watch as the Red and the Water Mix making a Pinkish color as it Flows down the Drain. I clean them out and Exit the Bathroom.

I enter 6th Hour, Geometry, my Last Sophomore Class for the Day. Everyone turns their Attention to Me and I am hit with a Massive Headache.

"Mr. Ross! Take your Seat."

I can't feel my Legs anymore and I fall to the Ground grabbing at my Head.

Emma Ran over to Me,"Randy?"

My throat was to dry to even Muster a Sound I couldn't Stand, Nearly See, What's happening?

Black dots soon appear in my Vision and I Faint.

EMMA'S P.O.V.

He fainted? What did he do? I looked at his Arms and, he cut Again?!

"Ms. Can I take my Brother to the Nurse?"

"Yes." She said Harshly, what is with everyone today, What did Randy do? Wait he said Luke had something Planned, so it was Luke?!

I pick him up, He weighs barely Anything. I walk him down to the Nurse's Office and I say everything that Happened today and she Gave Him a Pity Look.

"He needs To rest, Should I call down Luke and Ravi?"

"Yes I need to talk with Luke."

"Very Well." She smiled at Me and Walked into her tiny Little Cubical to Call down my Other Brothers.

Luke and Ravi came Running into the Nurse's Office. Luke Has been Crying?

"Luke you and I need to talk."

"Yes?"

We walk over to one of the Farthest walls of the Office.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"What do you mean What did I do?" He ask shocked.

"Randy Mentioned to me Before Lunch that you had Something Planned what was it?" I ask.

"I was going to Admit to Him and Everybody that I am Gay and In love with Randy." He said. "After he Caught me Kissing Connie, I needed too because I promised him I would After I calmed him Down."

"Wait you Made out with Connie?"

"No, she Came Waltzing down the Hallway to me and Before I could walk away she Threatened Me Saying,'Kiss me or I hurt you Precious Boyfriend' so she Put her Lips on mine." He said Staring to Cry. "I would do anything for Him Emma I truly Would be Just has to Let me."

"I will Talk to him about it, for now Just hold off on talking to him, Okay?" I ask relieved.

He started stirring in his Unconscious state. His Piercing Blue Eyes shot Open.

"Em-Emma? Where an I?" He asked Calmly?

"The Nurse's Office Randy, How's Your Head?" I ask.

"It Hurts, I just want to sleep." He Said.

"Wanna Walk Home or Should I have Luke Carry You?" I ask.

"I'll walk." He said Hesitantly?

"Okay." I reply back.

We start the Walk home When Randy looks even Sicker than Before.

"Randy you sure You're Okay?" I ask worriedly.

"Yes tired." He Replied sleepily.

"Okay, we are almost Home."

"Okay." He nods his Head slowly.

We arrive at the Hotel and he Looks even Worse.

"Okay Randy You look bad I am Going to take you to the Hospital Later Okay?"

"Fine." He says Looking down.

"Is there Something I am Missing?" I ask.

"Yes I am A Mindreader." He Says.

"You are?!"

"Yep. I ran out of The Cafeteria because I read their Thought sand They weren't Particularly nice."

"Is that also Why you Fainted in Class?"

"Yes partially."

RANDY'S P.O.V.

I sit down on the Couch in the Living Room and everyone Looks at me with Pity?

"What you all Staring at?"

"Your Sick we can See it Randy, Come on we are Heading to the Hospital."

"Fine, Can we Just Please go."

LUKE'S P.O.V.

I see him and I can't help but Feel Bad for doing it, but for his Sake I would do anything.

He is Right now resting in his Bed turns out his Brain had an Overload of stuff today, I think I might have Caused that to.

That's it tomorrow at School I am Going to tell everyone, He is Mine!

"L-Luke Remember I can Read your thoughts, please don't have a Rant in your Head." Said Randy.

"Please Get some Rest Beautiful. You need it."

"Luke If You promise me You won't hurt me I might Give you A Second Chance. Okay?" He ask Shyly.

"I promise." I pull his Body to Mine and Hug him, I kiss his Forehead,"Good Nigh Randy."

"Good Night Luke."

He fell asleep so I left his Room, so I plan On making him Mine!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504 5 6
One shots, bc I'm bored. •Fluff •Smut
61.8K 2.3K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...
140K 6.6K 27
Completed {Ziam; Mpreg}
17.2K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...