BECOMING IKON'S MANAGER 2 ♡ (...

By lidiloves

"After you came back to America, iKON grew bigger and fulfilled their goal as one of the top boy band in Kore... More

❁ Important ❁ BOOKS THAT NEED TO BE READ BEFORE THIS ONE
1 I'm Back.
2 We Broke Up.
Pre-read.
3 Strangers, Again?
4 No more, no less.
5 Sick of you.
6 Changes and Exchanges.
7 Love is Simple.
8 Do We Need Her?
10 Moving On.
11 Firework Disaster.
12 He Confessed.
13 Bittersweet: Hana.
14 Sacrifice.
15 I Can't Breath.
16 Everything will be okay.
17 Cannot love you.
18 He Gets In Between Us.
❁ CHAPTER UPDATION ❁
Hiatus? The end? - Wattpad Futures

9 New People, New Love.

5.4K 226 13
By lidiloves

Previously: Once again, you got caught in a closed door but this time it was Hanbin who found you. The members desperately tried to prevent Hanbin's moodiness. However, surprisingly he accepted you. Despite acceptance from the leader himself, you're still unsure and feel unwanted. Worst of all, the flyers you suppose to put up have gone missing!

.

.

.

.

Staff: Flyers? Haven't seen them.

You: Wait!

Staff: *sigh* What? I told you I haven't seen them. I'm really busy right now.

You: Please, do you know anyone who could have entered iKON's waiting room last night?

Staff: How am I suppose to know?!

The guy staff got pisser and yanked my arm away. He left after answering me heartlessly.

Damn it, where the hell are those flyers?! If I can't retrieve them before we go back to Korean.. I'M NOT GOING TO FULFILL YG'S CONDITION. I have no clues where the flyers could have gone to. I'm not even sure if those flyers were in the waiting room last night.

That staff was one of the few people who can speak Korean. Everyone I see in this arena are Chinese. How can I get help when I can't speak Chinese. Not only that, I wouldn't even believe myself saying I'm iKON's manager. Even with this ID, I still seem like a kid who faked my ID. I'm sure these people won't want to help me.

ding ding

Great. Now who is texting me this time?

"Please retrieve the flyers and put them up." — YG

YES THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I paced back to the waiting room; I saw Jinhwan and Bobby sitting around doing nothing.

You: ANNYEONG~

Bobby: Yo.

Jinhwan: You won't stop acting familiar are you.

You: Are you still mad about nothing?

Jinhwan: Ya ___ when did you have such foul mouth!

Bobby: Hyung she always had it.. You just never noticed.

You: Hmph. Guys, have you seen any flyers laying around?

Jinhwan: What flyers?

Bobby: Oh.. If you're speaking of flyers..

You: The iKON flyers.

Bobby: Oh yea! I totally forgot about that.

You: You know where they're at?!

Bobby: Well, I did. Last night, someone took the stack and threw it in the dumpster. They said that, apparently, the flyers weren't made right.

You: WHAT?!

Is he joking around with me? Who could have thrown them down the dumpster?! That's ridiculous! YG told me those flyers suppose to be put up..

You: Where is the dumpster?

Bobby looked away from me.

You: Ya!

Jinhwan: Anyways, about our choreography..

You: Are you guys ignoring me?!

Bobby: *whistling*

Jinhwan: You're seriously not thinking about picking those flyers up from the dumpster right?

You: Of course I am.

They both shook their head slowly disapproving my decision. My life decisions have always been the worst. This shouldn't be that bad.

I texted YG's manager about the situation. He'll tell me what to do, hopefully.

"Try to spray some fragrances to the flyers. Make sure they don't have horrible odor. Would you want iKON's posters to be smelly?"

That's a given. Like YG, like his own manager.

I don't even act like the members, so I guess that only applies to YG and his manager.

I ran to the back of the arena; I dig and dig the dumpster until I finally found it: the cursed flyers.

You: Finally.. Now I smell like sh*.

I came back to the waiting room and bear to see the members cringing at the smell. Bobby and Jinhwan both made it obvious that they hated it.

I ignored them anyways.

I was focusing on organizing the smelly flyers until Jinhwan began to said something unheard of.

Jinhwan: Hanbin has been texting a lot lately. Isn't that rare?

Well he did texted me a lot.

Bobby: He's so anxious to come back alright. Someone is waiting for him so patiently over there.

I dropped the flyers.

Jinhwan: Are you okay?

You: H-huh? Ah yea. I'm fine.

But am I really?

Junhoe: You're still clumsy as ever.

You: Shut up!

I bend down and pick up the flyers I dropped.

Sigh.

I guess Hanbin moved on. Maybe I should, too.

At first, I thought that moving on would takes time. However, I never expected Hanbin to move on this fast. I was the one who ended our relationship so I thought he would takes longer than me. I guess that's not the case now.

You: I'll be putting up flyers now. Starting from the practice room.

Bobby: Alright good luck.

Jinhwan: Please spray something that smells nice.

You: I will! Geez

Can they at least appreciate what I went through to retrieve these nasty flyers.

.

.

.

.

I have some difficulties holding up a big amount of flyers. I don't know how much I retrieved from the dumpster but the height of the flyers are blocking my view. It took me a while; I pushed the door of iKON's practice room and rushed inside.

"I miss you, too."

This voice.. Isn't it Hanbin?

You: O-oh sorry..

Hanbin:...

You: Ugh.. I'll be leaving now.

Before I could even think, I ran out of the practice room. Breathlessly, I now 100% realized that Hanbin has moved on.

Oh f*, I also dropped all of the flyers..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 918 34
[COMPLETED] After 4 years of training, you are finally going to debut in a duet group called "QUEEN" with Sindy (ur best friend) under YG entertainm...
36K 2.3K 73
i just clicked a random pop-up ad and i suddenly have kim jiwon hot on my heels an epistolary © mozarteu {ikon x nator series #1}
143K 3.3K 27
Get Ready...SHOWTIME! iKON WELCOME BACK Jinhwan is my bias but I promise to not be biased with the chapter updates~ When I read one shots, I get r...
1.8K 54 13
-Part 3 of Troublemakers- Jinhwan and Junhoe finally got together. But now four years of separation test their relationship. Will they still last af...