Finding Fate In The Club (Jac...

By JacobBlack_

Christi Edwards, the normal sexy 20 year old. She's closed minded about the world she lives in. Then one nigh... More

The Club (Please Read)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter.16
Chapter 17.
Chapter.18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Chapter.26
Chapter.27
Chapter.28
Chapter.29
Chapter.30
Chapter.31
Chapter.32
Chapter.33
Chapter.34
Chapter.35
Chapter.36
Chapter.37
Chapter.38
Chapter.39
Chapter.40
Chapter.41
Chapter.42
Chapter.43
Chapter.44
Chapter.45
Chapter.46
Chapter.47
Chapter.48
Chapter.49
Chapter.50
Chapter.51
Chapter.52
Chapter.53
Chapter.54
Chapter.55
Chapter.57
Chapter.58
Chapter.59
Chapter.60
Chapter.61
Chapter.62
Chapter.63
Chapter.65
Chapter.66
Chapter.67
Chapter.68
Chapter.69
Chapter.71
Chapter. 72 Wedding

Chapter.70

2.7K 42 11
By JacobBlack_

It's been the total of three terrible, but bittersweet days. The first day we decided to try and do something all as a family, including my father. That turned out to be a mistake, we tried to go out for dinner and after a movie. My father scoffed at the idea, he was too good for what he called 'stale buttered popcorn.' his words exactly. He then decided to walk home. The second day, we decided to try to win my father over by maybe trying to go see an opera, the theater was a good two hours out. But Jacob was persistant on trying to crack my dad, this man is relentless. Jacob himself went to my father and asked if he'd be willing to join. My father snatched the tickets from his hand, I guess that was his way in saying, "Yes." 

The evening was good, but it definitely wasn't any ones idea of fun, except for my Father and Mother. Jacob, Cierra, and myself were trying to stay awake the first 30 minutes. I knew my Father realized in some point, because afterwards he scolded everyone about not appreciating the art. My Father that night drove home angrily and stomped up to his room without another word.

Now it's the third day, Jacob lay here on the couch resting his head on my lap, wishing for a television, for some entertainment. "I still don't understand, why call it the living room when there's clearly no tv?" 

I chuckle and continue to twirl his soft hair around my finger, "It's just dead animals. They should call it 'The Room of Death'." Jacob joked. 

"Well that would make more sense." I agreed. 

"Chris?" Jacob looked up at me.

"Hmm?"

"Uhm, I don't mean this in a bad way. I love your Mom and little Sister, but when are we going home?"

I bent my head back for a second and let out a good laugh, "You? Mr. Eagerness that wanted to come here so badly, is asking to go home?" I joked, but I could see Jacob's face was serious about his feeling. "Babe, I have to tell you something."

Jacob lifted himself off my lap to look me straight in the eye, he knew it was a serious topic. I let out a breath, "Ceirra came to me, and told me that she's pregnant." 

Jacob's eyes grew wide, "What? Little Cierra?" Ever since the first moment that Cierra and Jacob were introduced, he has felt the need to protect her. Like a little sister, and she has grown attached to Jacob like a big brother. It was cute. "She's only 16, Chris."

"I know, that's why I can't leave her here, but it's also another reason why I can't take her." I breathed in frustration.

"I understand. She's a minor, even if we took her they have the right to take her back." Jacob saw the dilemma that we were faced with. I nodded in agreement, I didn't know what to do.

Jacob looked at me with the same emotion mirrored on his face, we both didn't know what to do. "We can't get her out of here either, their not phycially abusing her." Jacob whispered, it seemed now he wasn't even talking to me, but himself. Both he and I were exploring every option.

Then it seemed like something inside of Jacob switched, "Wait, for her to get pregnant. She had to have had sex with a boy." 

"Yeah, that's usually how it works Jacob." I said, it was the most obvious thing he's ever said since I met him.

I started to see Jacob slowly shake, it was progressing by the second. Uh oh. "Some guy was touching Cierra. Is he even in the picture?"

"I-I don't know Jacob. You need to calm down. There's nothing we can do about it now, she's already pregnant." He seemed to have not any effect to my words. I took ahold of his hand, "Jacob look at me." He didn't respond. "Jacob Black, look at me." I said more sternly. His chocolate brown eyes met mine, "I think everyone is stressed around here. I think we should all just get away. You, Cierra, and me should go to the beach. Sound good?." 

Jacob's shoulders relaxed as he thought about it, "Yeah. That sounds good, I've never been to a beach that was actually sunny." I smiled at how sheltered he was of the world.

"Wait, you mean you've never been out of Washington?" 

"Well I've traveled a little bit, but it wasn't anything big. Plus it was during the winter."

"Oh. So where did you travel?"

"I ran a few states away from Washington."

"Oh, so you were a wolf."

"Yep. When you're a wolf the options are limitless."

I felt my heart begin to hurt, I knew I would never be able to shift. I'd always be stuck with my inner wolf wanting to break out, but never having the material to ever shift. When did I go from such a normal woman, working in a restaurant. To being a wolf from a long generation of the spitting image of myself? These thoughts have haunted my thoughts for awhile now, but only now did I give them much thought. Maybe I haven't thought about it because, Jacob is my distraction.

"Hello, Christi? You in there?" I heard a distant voice.

"Yeah, uhm sorry. I kinda zoned out."

"You ok?"

"Yes. Fine. Now lets go get Cierra." I smiled and hopped off the couch. I hear Jacob's large footsteps echo mine. We came across a big white door replica of every other door in this house, but I knew instead of an empty room on the other side, laid Cierra's bedroom. I knocked and turned the knob, her room had changed quite a bit in the past few years. I remember light pink walls decorated with shelves of barbies and posters plastered everywhere of Leonardo Dicaprio. Now she's changed through the years, her walls painted a dark purple with blank walls. The rooms furniture held a desk, a leather seat with a lace lamp beside it, and a dark purple comforter on the bed to match the room. 

"hello?" I called into the room. As it all came into view I see Cierra laying on her bed with headphone in her ears, blasting music into her ears. I turn to Jacob who's anxiously waiting to go into the room, "She may need this more than you do." 

I walk across to her and sit beside her on the bed. Her head turned into my direction feeling the bed sink beside her. Cierra's face gave a soft smile, but her eyes read tortured and scared. I returned her small smile, but mine was out of comfort and love. Cierra removed her headphones from her ears, and looked to me and Jacob.

"What's going on?" 

"We decided that we all need to get out of this house, and Jacob's never been to a Florida beach." I smiled, and Cierra's eyes lit up at the sound of the beach. "So get your bikini on and we're headed out." 

I didn't need to tell either one of them twice, Cierra changed in a matter of seconds. Jacob had rushed down the hall to the guest room we were staying in the past couple days, and changed into his swim suit. "I remember those shorts quite well." I winked at him.

Jacob had a brief blush spread across his cheeks, and he seductively came and wrapped his arms around my waist. He began to kiss my neck and purr into my ear, "I remember quite well, what happened in that hot tub Mrs. Future Black." I trembled at the sound of his voice.

"Well, keep it up Mr. Black and we're not going to the beach." 

"MMmm, I would take that offer. But, we promised someone we'd go." Jacob reminded me of Cierra.  Ohh right, I had almost forgotten in the moment of lust.. "But I'll still take the offer and then we can still go to the beach?"Jacob teased.

I put my palms on his bare chest and gave a good push, "Nope. Let's go."

Jacob sighed with a roll of his eyes, "Fine." I chuckled, and I grabbed the skimpy material that I had packed from my suitcase and took it into the bathroom. I made sure I was quick or either Jacob would want to join me, I swear did he take hormones for breakfast? 

I look at my body in the mirror, I turned and twisted. I admired my body, months ago I would be shy of my body. But because of Jacob, him bringing out my sexuality I was a proud woman. Every curve of my body, every muscle that runs into my stomach up to my arms flexed. Yes, I did work out usually before Jacob, but I never had the confidence to show it off. Gosh, I remember the first night of the hot tub with Jacob. I was terrified of showing myself.. Now, I couldn't be more eager. 

I tugged on a tank top over the bikini and along with some shorts, to cover myself up until the beach. I walk out and see Jacob laying on the bed with his eyes close, waiting. "Ready?"

Jacob tilts his head up at me, and I already see his brown eyes scanning my body.. I felt a rush of heat spark in between my legs, all under his gaze. 

After Jacob's few attempts to make us late, I persisted that we leave now. We met Cirrea downstairs, who was eager to leave for the beach. Her long brown hair cascaded down her shoulders like mine, that framed her face. She was much like me, except now my eyes...

We took my mother's car and we were gone, never looking back at the prison of a house. We rolled down our windows and enjoyed the moist hot air blowing through our hair, soon the smell of the fresh sea came and washed over our faces. It was like home. 

The car stopped in its place, where the rest of the cars sat.  Jacob pulled out all our towels, and sunscreen. I stood and closed my eyes taking in the warmth of the air, the light breeze the waves rolled in. Cierra beside me, I looked down at my little sister who was in the same trance as I was. "Hey." I nudged her, "I'll race you to the water." 

Before she could agree I took off across the parking lot, past the steps. I could hear Cierra shouting behind me, and quite close. She wasn't the little 6 year old that I could easily beat anymore. My feet hit the sand and it was amazing. I had almost forgotten what the warm Florida beaches felt like. Cierra now running right beside me, we crashed into the rolling waves on the shore. We laughed and I splashed her. The sun shining above us, the clear blue skies, the cold waves rolling over our legs, and the feeling of  the sand rolling beneath our toes. 

I look back onto shore and see Jacob laughing at the two of us. I felt this heart warming feeling of finally being a family. I waved Jacob into the water, "C'mon!"  

He set the towels down in the sand and ran into the water towards me. Before I knew it I was being swept off my feet into Jacob's arms. I gave an alarming yell and then I was engulfed in cold water. The taste of the salt water, and the feeling of cold water all around me. 

"Jacob!!" I laughed.

"Oh what, can't take a little water pup?" 

I growled, "Cierra get him!" I yelled out to her.  I hopped onto Jacob's left shoulder, as Cierra jumped onto his right. Jacob easily stood up as if only the air was pushing against his back.  "Seriously?!" Cierra laughed.

"You two are like little feathers!" Jacob barked out cockily. 

I growled determined, and kicked out his left leg behind him. Jacob let out a surprised noise, and we all went down into the water. We came back up all laughing, the water in our mouths but we didn't care. Jacob's face was pricless, his eyes were squinted in frusteration, eyebrows furrowed scrunching his forehead, but the thing that gave him away was the little devilish smile that played at his lips. 

"That wasn't fair."

"I never said I played fair. Plus, how else could I take down a big guy like you?" I teased.

"That's it, I'm coming after both of you." Jacob smiled, not the easing smile, the determined up to no good smile. Cierra and I both looked at eachother, trying to figure out if he was joking or not. Then he started to swim after us. 

"Go! GO!" I laughed. Cierra and I were trying our best to swim as fast as we could, but we were laughing too hard. Finally we reached the shore to where we could stand in the sand and run. We escaped the water and headed into the dry sand, but before we could step a foot into the warm sand. We were scooped up off our feet, and flung over Jacob's large shoulders. I on the right, and Cierra on the right. 

"No!" Cierra laughed. 

I had no words, I was laughing too hard. I could hardly breathe. Jacob ran out into the water with us on his shoulders, all the way out to where the water was almost to our faces. Then I felt his hand come up around my waist underneath me, and raise me up. "Oh my gosh!" I squeaked out.

"Hahaha!! No!" Cierra laughed.

Jacob had raised us both off his shoulders over his head, "Jacob!" I laughed. "No! Hahaha! I'm SLIPPING" I squealed.

"Ready?" Jacob looked up at us. 

"No!" Cierra and I yelled in sync.

"1...."

"No! No! No!" Cierra laughed.

"2....."

"Please! Jacob!" I begged.

"3!" Jacob yelled and with his strength he flung us into the water.  The height that we had gotten was incredible. I know Jacob could have done more, but he had to be careful because of Cierra. We surfaced out of the water, Cierra and I with shocked faces.

We swam back to Jacob laughing. "Told you not to mess with me." Jacob teased, hooking his arm around my waist and pulling me into his chest.

"I'm not scared of the big bad wolf." I winked, and brought my lips against his.

The three of us enjoyed the ocean, the company of each other. It was a great day, we stayed there until the sun started to fade into the bright orange skies. We dreaded the car ride back to the house, but we had this single day. And it was more than perfect.... But even perfect days have to come to an end. We were all sad to leave this day behind, but at least we had it...

We have each other.. But now it was time to escape the fantasy and face reality. Cierra was pregnant. Jacob and I were leaving soon... We had to make sure that Cierra would be ok here before we left...

I would talk to her soon, but not today. I'll let us soak up the brilliance of this day before we were faced with hell. Enjoy the moment Christi...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry! I know I have not updated in months. I hope I have not lost fans because of this reason. I'm sorry that this chapter didn't have much in it, but it's really hard for me to write at the moment. This story is my baby, but it's hard to write because I've been writing it for so long, I don't wanna just end it because I want it to, I want to give you a good ending. 

I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
356K 15.5K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...