Love is unbelievable (A Justi...

Galing kay HondaDevil1997

Joyce Braun, the 17 year old daughter goes on tour with her dad, Scooter Braun, who manages Justin Bieber. Sh... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 17

811 15 0
Galing kay HondaDevil1997

~2 weeks later~

Joyce' POV:

Im now for like 3 months on tour with Justin. Its amazing how many Beliebers are coming to his concerts! I help him with his songs, and our relationship is very strong. It is now 3 weeks ago, when he asked me as his girlfriend. He is now recording some new songs for Music Mondays, what is still continueing for 10 weeks. Im not there cause I would be disturbing for Justin, said my dad. I rolled my eyes and stayed in the bus. I got my headphone and walked out of the bus. I walked to the park and looked around. It was so peacefull! I wish Justin was here. But he had to record. I hate it when he is busy, and I want to have him one time for myself. I walked further, and bumped into someone. '' Im sorry, I had to be more carefull.'' I said and looked up. I looked in the eyes of a handsome boy, with brown hair and blue eyes. ''No its my fault, I didnt see you. Im Kaiden.'' he said and looked at me. ''Ím Joyce. Nice to meet you.'' I said and I saw him looking if he already knows me. ''Im the daughter of Scooter Braun, and I date the one and only Justin Bieber.'' I said explaining. ''Now I know who you are. I already was thinking that you were familliar. Shall we walk further togteher?'' he asked. I nodded and walked with him. He told something about himself. He is kind and nice, but doesnt have the thing I have for Justin. Justin has that spark what I like about him. We walked  like a hour in the park, when Justin called. ''Hey babe, are you coming to the bus? Im finished, and I want to do something with you.'' he said. I looked at Kaiden and he gave me a look that its okay. ''Okay Justin, Im there in 10 minutes. I see you there.'' I said and we hang up at the same time. ''Its okay Joyce, you can go to Justin. Shall I give your number? Then we could call or text.'' he said. We switched numbers and we said goodbye. I gave him a hug, and walked to the bus. When I am almost at the bus, I see Justin walking outside. I run into his arms and hug him tight. ''Hey baby.'' he said and that sended chills down my spine.

Justins POV:

I hate that I cant be alot with Joyce. I really hate it. The way she hugged me was already enough to see that she missed me so much. ''Hey Baby.'' I said and gave her a kiss. She kissed me back with so much love, that I feel how much she loves me. I pulled away and walked with her to the sofa. ''Im sorry that I cant be with you. I wish I had more time.'' I said and sighed. She looked at me and pecked me on the lips. ''Íts okay Justin.'' she said and gave me a smile. She sighed and looked at me. '''Justin, I met someone in the park, his name is Kaiden. He is nice, but he cant beat you.'' she said clearly. ''Sweety, its okay. But if he tries to pull a trick over you, say it to me.'' I said and gave her a kiss. Then my phone started ringing. I picked up the call and it was Scooter. He asked if I could come to him, because there is a other artist who is doing a duet with me. Its Selena. I groaned, cause I dont know why I dated her in the first place. ''Hi Justy.'' she said. I ignored her, and walked to Scooter. ''Why the hell I have to record a song with HER!'' I exclaimed. I saw Scooter thinking. ''Im sorry, but yoiu have to do it Justin. We still have a contract with her management and it stops next month. So hold on.'' he said. I sighed and saw Selena walking my way. ''Selena, Im not taking you back! I love Joyce, and there is nothing you can change about!'' I said clearly. ''iIdont care, I still want you back. Watch your back Justin. Im gonna get you back.'' she stated and walked away again. She can do what she wants. Im not gonna leave Joyce.

________________________________________________________________________

Yep, Selena is trying to get Jelena back. And There is a new character, Kaiden! You will see more of him in the next chapter.

Vote <3

Comment <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

682K 14.8K 58
Chelsea, Scooter Brauns daughter and Justin Biebers best friend. Will they become more than that? Read and find out. *in editing*
231K 4.5K 44
|WARNING: THIS BOOK IS VERY OLD. VERY CRINGE. UNEDITED. ILLITERATE AND HAS GRAMMATICAL ERRORS SO DO NOT COMMENT COMPLAINING BC IDGAF xo| Danielle Ann...
144K 2.8K 21
Justin Bieber is a 20 year old pop sensation, traveling the world and living the luxurious lifestyle of the rich and famous. Emma Gardner is an 18 ye...
572K 9.6K 47
Ashley Braun isn't your typical everyday girl. Oh no, she is far from that. Not only is she Scooter Braun's daughter, the manager of well known popst...