Into You |n.s|

By xxNikita1dxoxo

Maybe falling in love with his boyfriend's bodyguard was the best mistake of Niall's life. #215 in FanFiction More

Into You
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
NEW NARRY
BROMANCE AWARDS
WE WON

Chapter 15

5.2K 278 184
By xxNikita1dxoxo

"Let's play strip poker." Niall asked suddenly, limping a bit in his steps as he got the deck of cards out, having stuffed it in his bag at the last moment. The blonde looked at Harry with a raised eyebrow, waiting for a sort of response to come from the brunette. 

"Well I do enjoy seeing you naked." Harry smirked, reaching a hand out to bring the blonde closer to his body. He smiled when Niall giggled cutely, leaning over to kiss the blonde's thin lips gently. They had been enjoying their time together by a lots of cuddling and mind blowing sex. Harry was certain that he had already corrupted Niall a bit too much already, considering they had been away from the entire ruckus for a week now. 

"Let me shuffle the cards baby." Niall whispered, smiling when Harry reached a hand out to touch his cheek softly before putting it back with a small nod. The blonde quickly got to work, having searched the rules of strip poker before hand.All he really wanted was another night of passionate love making but strip poker sounded like so much fun. Niall quickly distributed the card between the two of them, five each and sat right next to Harry, titling his body a bit to the other side so the brunette wouldn't be able to see his cards. 

...

Niall had lost his socks, his jacket and even his pants just fifteen minutes into the game. The blonde was embarrassed to say the least, considering the only article of clothing Harry had gotten rid of was his shirt, leaving him in just a simple black tank top with his bandanna falling a bit down his forehead. 

"This is shit. You're cheating." The blonde whined, putting his cards on the floor with a huff before reaching out to adjust Harry's bandanna with a soft smile. 

"I'm not cheating babe. You're just terrible at poker." The curly brunette took a told of Niall's waist, throwing his cards to the side as he adjusted the blonde on his lap, making sure Niall was comfortable before tangling his hands in the soft bleached blonde hair. A few of Niall's brown roots were coming into sight and Harry liked it. He wanted to see how Niall would look if he went completely brunette but he was certain that the blonde was going to get them dyed again.

"I'm not terrible at poker." Niall pouted, enjoying the way Harry's large hands were playing with his hair. His eyes widened when Harry's hands moved away from his hair and started rubbing up and down his neck before reaching a thumb out to rub against the blonde's lips. Niall parted his lips in response, allowing Harry to enter a small part of his thumb in and Niall smiled, closing his lips playfully and nibbling on the thumb. 

"Bloody hell." Harry growled, quickly grabbing Niall by the hips and standing up from the floor. He brought the blonde towards the bed, putting Niall carefully on it before getting on top of him and his hand slid up the blonde's boxers, until they could feel the throbbing length. 

"Harry, I'm sore." Niall whined, desperately wanting to pull the brunette closer to his body but his ass was hurting. They had been at it for the past few days and it was taking a toll on him. Not that he didn't want to have sex with Harry because honestly, sleeping with Harry was the best thing that had happened to him. After music, of course but it was a tough competition. 

"Oops." Harry mumbled, leaning down to gently peck the blonde's jaw before slumping down on the empty side next to him. 

"Hey, have you told your mother about your whereabouts?" Niall asked suddenly, entwining his fingers with Harry's and giving it a soft kiss. He brought his other hand towards the cross necklace that was dangling down his chest, smiling at the feel of it. Somehow, it made him feel so much closer to Harry and Niall knew that he wasn't going to take it off anytime soon. 

"No. I texted Gemma though." Harry smiled, rubbing the pad of his thumb along Niall's soft knuckles. 

"I want to meet them. I bet they're really amazing people." 

"They are. You and Gemma are going to get along so well." Harry chuckled, thinking of the day when he would proudly present Niall before his mother. He just hoped that that day arrived quickly but a part of him was worried whether it would ever even happen or not. The thought made him a bit sad but he quickly got over it when Niall giggled. 

"I bet. She sounds so fun from what you've told me." 

"You know what? Let's go meet them once you've got your album out. I'll take you to Gemma's uni and I know it's an inconvenience but you can hang out with her for an entire day there." Harry smiled, turning around to the smiling blonde. he took the time to admire the single dimple that always popped out on the blonde's cheeks. Such a pretty sight. 

"That sounds nice. I'll take you to Louis's, you already know where he lives. He's an amazing guy and since you love kids so much, you're going to enjoy spending time with Ernest and Doris." Niall laughed, allowing Harry to hover above him once again. The blonde placed his hands softly on Harry's chest, grinning widely before allowing their lips to meet each other's halfway. Niall moaned loudly, grip tightening on Harry's tank top as the brunette rotated his hips, causing the much needed friction.

"You still sore?" Harry smirked, sliding down the blonde's boxers till the thick length sprang out. 

"I think I can manage. Now, stop talking and touch me." 

"Yes ma'am." Harry laughed, getting out of his own clothes.

...

Maybe switching the television on wasn't the brightest idea, but Harry was asleep and the blonde didn't want to wake him up. He switched the channels, waiting for something to steal his interest as he kept on humming the lyrics of the song that he was planning on making the lead single of his album. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body..." Niall smiled to finally, frowning when the channel stopped at the news program. He could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks as he took in the pictures being displayed. A part of him still couldn't believe it, he refused to believe it. Niall's fingers gently touched Harry's arms, making the blonde avert his attention from the television to the sleeping brunette. He smiled to himself before biting his lips and turning back towards the television. 

"Ace model Jamie Dakota was seen shopping for an engagement ring. Sources have stated that Jamie is back in London and ready to pop the question to his boyfriend of two years- Niall Horan." 

And for a second, Niall couldn't breathe. 

AN/ Welp, that escalated quickly. 

Thoughts on the chapter? 

Thoughts on Jamie coming back? 

Do you think Harry is ever going to introduce niall to his parents and gemma?

do you think narry will still remain together now that jamie is back? 

how is harry going to react once he comes to know that jamie is going to propose? 

thoughts on jamie proposing? 

Other works of mine that you should and you could read are: 

1- How To Date A Stripper (ziall) 

2- World's Worst Boyfriend (ziall) 

3- Sex Lessons (ziall) 

4- Britain's Hottest Couple (narry) 

5- Niall Defense Squad (niall centric) 

6- Lights, Camera & Sex (niall centric) 

7- Rivals (larry) 

8- His for a price (ziall) 

9- Impotent (narry)

10- What my boyfriend doesn't know (narry) 

11- overprotective (nouis)

12- Hands to myself (ziall) 

13- Like I Would (ziall) 

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 100+ VOTES AND 50+ VOTES! 

Only like 6-7 chapters left lol 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.5K 28
(I wrote this when I was 13 and it's my first fic so ur allowed to laugh and cringe lmao) Niall is truly madly deeply in love with his best friend a...
15.4K 891 26
I just wanted to be happy and so I was on drugs. I always thought no one could be able to keep me happy. Then you came along and you proved me wrong...
13.6K 508 36
My life took a complete turn when I started working at the bar. Who knew what that place was going to do to me. ~~~~ Louis had to start working at a...
149K 2.1K 68
Just some oneshots written by me. This is my First book so I hope you like it 😊 Requests are always open.