Did you lock the door? *UP FO...

By Connor4ever

If you read the prologue and hopefully 1st chapter, you'll get what the story is about...hopefully. More

prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Lets talk
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

chapter 35

31 0 0
By Connor4ever

(Harrys p.o.v)

I wake up to kisses all over my face and i scrunch my face up and open my eyes to louis smiling down at me.

''Good morning'' he says and i smile a little ''good morning'' i mummble and he leans down and kisses me real quick before sitting up.

''Merry christmas'' he says and i smile sitting up and he hands me a small box. I take the box and open it seeing a lego peice on a necklace chain.

I look up at him and see him pull his out from under his shirt.'' Its a couples necklace'' he says and grabs the necklace and puts it around my neck.

''Then you connect the two peices like this'' he says trying to connect the necklaces together but it takes him a miute and i giggle a bit.

''There! Now it makes a heart'' he says and i smile looking down at the heart and i lean up and kiss him.

''I absolutely love it, too bad that we have to hide them when we wear them'' i say pouting a bit and he nods.

'' but when we are alone, we can be a heart'' he says and i giggle and kiss him and he kisses back and i cup his cheek and hum a bit.

We are rudely interupted by the boys barging into our room and i pull away louis causing our heart to pop off and our peices land on our chests.

''Merry christmas!'' Zayn yells and jump onto the bed and i roll my eyes and pat his head. ''Yes merry christmas zayn'' i say and louis shoves him off the bed and i try not to laugh as zayn gets up and glares.

''Rude!'' Zayn says and louis just shrugs and i lay my head against louis shoulder. '' so how was your guys night?'' Dominic asks blushing a bit.

It causes me to blush as well and louis wraps an arm around me ''it was a very special night'' he says and i smile and nod and kiss his neck.

''You guys are too cute'' niall says ''its actually making me sick'' zayn says holding his stomach ''yeah a bit'' liam says and i throw pillows at both of them.

''Well just get all of this out now, cause once you guys are home it cant happen'' liam says and i frown looking down.

'' look at what you did'' niall says and louis kisses my forehead ''its okay baby'' he says and the pet name makes me smile and i look up at him and smile.

'' okay love birds get ready we need to check out of here'' zayn says and the boys leave and louis and i get up and get everything ready to go.

''I wish we could stay here forever. We dont have to hide'' i say and louis comes over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and i wrap mine around his neck.

'' so do i, but dont worry. One day we will be able to be out and proud......maybe when my dad is dead'' he says and i laugh a little and smile up at him.

''Promise me that one day we can go anywhere and be us'' i say and he smiles and nods. He starts to kiss me and i kiss back, but then like always we are interupted.

''Guys, we need to go'' liam says and i pull away from louis and sigh and grab my bag and he grabs his and grabs my hadn and we head out.

Soon we arrive to our house after dropping everyone off and i feel louis squeeze my hand. I look over to him and he gives me a soft smile and i return one to him and peck him on the lips one more time before we both decide to head inside.

When we get inside we are greeted by a room full of people and he quickly lets go of my hand.

''You guys are finaly here!'' My mum says and pulls us both into a hug. '' harry, your aunt and uncle is here with all their children'' she says and i smile and nod.

''Why dont you go say hi, i'll take our things up to our room'' louis says and i nod and he grabs my bag and my mum takes me to the family.

(Louis p.o.v)

I go up to the room and unpack our things and put them away and i hear the door open. I turn around and see harrys cousin Ally.

''Hey louis'' she says and i nod at her going back to what im doing and i hear the door close and i sigh.

''So its christmas time....you know what that means'' she says and she lays down on my bed and stares up at me.

''Um actually, about that. We cant do that anymore'' i say and go tke my bag to my closest and turn and see her confused.

''Why not? We used to have so much fun with each other'' she says and walks over to me and i shrug.

''Im in a relationship now. And i really like this person'' i say and she glares at me. ''Who is she?'' She asks and i just sigh and walk around her but she grabs my wrist.

''Louis baby'' she says and i turn around to tell her no, but she presses herself against me and starts to kiss me.

I place my hands on her waist pushing her off, but she clings onto me not pulling off.

''Louis we're about to-oh no'' Ally pulls off of me and we both look at harry standing there. I see the pain in his eyes and he just sighs ''um, we're about to go out to eat, be down stairs in 5'' he says and before i can say anything he rushes out.

''Well now that we're alone'' ally says trying to kiss me but i push her off and head downstairs. ''Alright lets go'' troy says and we all head out and im stuck driving my truck alone since harry refuses to talk to me.

Once we get to the diner we are seated and i try to get harry to sit next to me, but instead he sits inbetween edward and his mum.

I sit across from him though and i try t play footsie whith him, but he steps on my foot and sits there upset.

''Louis why so glum?'' Ally asks trying to grab my hand under the table but i snatch my hand away. ''Dont.fucking.touch.me'' i grumble at her and she just scoffs and turns away from me.

''So how was your guys night?'' Anne asks and i look over to her then harry, but hes still looking down.

''It was really fun, they took me to a winter wonderland kind of thing, then we ate and went to a hotel'' i say and she smiles wide.

''Thats fantastic. Im glad you boys had fun, and i saw the ring you're wearing'' she says and i smile down at the ring.

''Yeah, harry gave it to me. it honestly means so much to me'' i say smiling and look up. '' is that the ring your mom gave you that we sold?'' My dad says and i nod and place my hands in my lap.

I know hes not happy with it, but he wont show it infront of the family. ''Thats....nice'' he says and thanfully the waitor came by to take our orders.

~~~~~~

''I have to go to the bathroom'' harry says and rushes to the bathroom so suddenly. '' i wonder whats wrong with my baby?'' Anne says and i stand up ''i'll go check on him'' i say walking towards the bathroom.

I walk in and see harry washing his hands, he looks up at me through the mirror and sighs looking back down again.

''Harry please, just let me explain'' i say and he walks over to me and puts something in my hand.

I look down and see its his half of the heart. ''I forgot that as fun and cool legos are, they can also hurt alot'' he says and walks past me in the bathroom.

I put the necklace in my pocket and look down trying not to cry and i walk out of the bathroom and back to the family.

''Mum im not feeling too well, do you think i can get someone to take me home real quick'' harry says and i just smile.

''I'll take him home, you guys can just get our food to go when it comes'' i say and anne smiles and nods. ''Okay thats fine sweetie, we'll see you two when we all get home'' anne says and harry walks past me and i go after him.

'' you're annoying'' harry says getting into the truck and i do the same adn drive off. '' i know, but this is the only way i can get you to talk to me'' i say focusing on the road.

''Well i really dont want to talk, i saw what i saw'' he says and i groan. ''It wasnt like that!'' I yell and take a sudden turn ''louis this isnt our way to home'' harry says.

'' I dont care, we're talking'' i say and drive to the forrest. ''Where are we going?'' He asks and i just stay quiet.

Once we arrive i drag him out of the car and sling him over my shoulder. ''Louis put me down!'' Harry yells and i just smack his ass and he huffs and sits there.

I take him over to the tree house and once im in there i throw him on the matress. ''Where are we louis'' he asks a bit annoyed and scared.

'' this is a tree house my mum and i had, only her liam and niall know about this place. Niall only knows cause he showed up with liam the time i was missing'' i sigh and sit down next to him.

'' this place is very special to me, i wanted to talk to my soecial boy in my special place'' i say looking over to him and hes blushing, but trying to hide it.

''Harry she kissed me okay? I was trying to push her off, but she was clinging onto me. I never want to hurt you.i just got you, why would i let that go?'' I ask and he gives me a very small smile.

I place a hand on his cheek and he leans into the touch '' please forgive me'' i whisper and he nods and leans up and presses his lips against mine.

I smile and lean more into the kiss and he runs his hand up my thigh and to my waist. I push him down against the matress and staddle his waist.

''Louis, we should get home, the others-'' ''they havent even gotten their food yet, we have enough time'' i say and he smiles and i lean down and kiss him again and move against him.

~~~~

I smile at harry while buttoning up my shirt and he looks up ad blushes. ''Here we need to put this back onto you'' i say and place the necklace around his neck.

''Louis im sorry i-'' i press a kiss to his mouth and pull back with a smile. '' i know baby, i know'' i say to him and he just smiles and puts his jakcet on and i put mine on as well.

'' alright, we should get heading back now before they actually get home'' i say and harry laughs and we climb out of the tree and head home.

Once we arrive we see that they havent gotten there yet which is good. '' can i have one last kiss under the mistle toe?'' Harry asks standing under the mistle toe in the door way to the kitchen.

I smile and walk over to him and he wraps his arms around my neck and i wrap mine around his waist and kiss him and he kisses me back.

I pull him closer and tilt my head making the kiss stronger and i feel him smile against my lips and i smile back.

Its nice untill we hear the door open and quickly jump away from each other and see anne looking at us with a shocked expression.

'' m-mum i-i cna explain'' harry says and anne rushes over to us ''we will talk about it later'' she whispers quickly before the rest of the family come inside.

The rest of the day is quite nerve wracking if you ask me, anne caught us, this can all be over.

We just started why does it have to end so soon, she'll tell my dad and, god i dont even want to think about what he would do.

''Louis calm'' harry whispers as he hands me another present ''im scared harry, i dont want to loose you already'' i whisper back and he just nods and walks away to pass out more presents.

'' i love christmas always a fun time'' ally says and places her hand on my thigh and i glare at her and pull her hand off of me.

''Come on louis, you know you love me'' she whispers in my ear and i roll my eyes and scoot more away from her.

'' ally, dear why dont you sit by me, i want to catch up'' anne says and ally just smiles and nods before getting up and sits next to her.

~~~~~

'' you guys have a safe drive home'' anne calls through the door waving along with my father.

''Lets go upstairs'' i say to harry and he nods and we head up to our room and i close the door.

''What do you think your mum going to say to us?'' I ask harry sitting in my own bed and he sits in his.

'' i honestly dont know louis, she could say anything'' he says looking down and i sigh. I get up and strip out of my clothes and put on some pajama pants and turn and see harry just sitting there looking downa and i walk over to him.

''Baby, what ever your mum says wont stop me from wanting you okay?'' I say and he nods but still doesnt look up at me.

''Baby please, look up at me'' i whisper and he looks up at me and i smile and peck his lips. ''Why dont you change into some pajamas and we can cuddle for a bit, before you mum comes to talk to us'' i say and he nods.

We both finish changing and we lay down in my bed and cuddle and watch some tv. ''Did you lock the door?'' Harry asks and i nod ''yeah i did'' i say and pull him closer to me.

Soon enough there is knocking at the door and i kiss harrys head and get up. I walk over to the door and unlockit and open the door seeing anne standing there.

She walks in and i close the door and walk back over to my bed and sit down next to harry who is now stitting up.

''Are those those lego heart necklaces they you kids wear now?'' Anne says looking at the necklace and i nod. ''Yeah, louis got them for us, it was a christmas present'' harry mummbles and grabs my hand.

Surprisingly she smiles and looks up to the two of us '' i am not angry or disapointedin you two. If anything i am very happy'' she says and i raise a eye brow at her.

''You honestly think i cant tell when my boy is in love? Harry has loved you for many years louis, and i know you've loved him for many years as well'' she says and i smile and blush a bit.

'' im happy that you two are finally together, but.....louis your father cant know'' she says and i nod. ''Yeah i know'' i say and she nods '' you boys just need to be a bit more careful'' she says and we both nod.

''Good, now i have got some rules'' she says and harry squeezes my hand a bit. '' no sex in the room, unless you plan ahead and tell me first'' she says and i laugh a bit.

'' um that pretty much covers my rules so far'' she says and stands up and she smiles at us. '' you both are my boys, i love you both, so please dont hurt each other'' she says.

'' i never want to hurt him'' harry says laying his head on my shoulder and i smile. '' I dont want to hurt you either'' i say resting my head on his.

''Good, now get some rest you two'' she says leaving and lokcing and closing the door. i smile at harry and he smiles back and kisses me and i kiss back adn we lay back in my bed.

He pulls away adn sighs ''this is amazing'' he says and i nod " i know, im really happy right now'' i say and he pecks my lip and i smile.

Later on in the night harry is cuddled into my side and is sound asleep as i lay here awake.

Feeling that there is too much good happening right now, something bad is bound to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
266K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
37.3K 66 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
18.1K 602 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..