Your Killer Classroom [DISCON...

Από ChemistryNoodle

[Ansatsu Kyoushitsu × Fem!Reader] ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N) is a pretty smart student at Kunugigaoka Junior High Scho... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Koro-sensei
Chapter 3: Akabane Karma
Chapter 4: Irina Jela-"Bitch"
Chapter 5: Poisonous Assemblies
Chapter 6: Exams
Chapter 7: Train Ride
Chapter 8: Kyoto
Chapter 9: "Inn"-side Look
Chapter 10: The Machine
Chapter 11: Ritsu
Chapter 12: Humid
Chapter 13: Eye for an Eye
Chapter 14: Film
Chapter 15: Horibe Itona
Chapter 16: The Father
Chapter 17: Monster Makeup
Chapter 18: Poolside Fun
Chapter 19: Swim Lessons
Chapter 20: Betrayal
Chapter 21: Preparation
Chapter 22: Finals
Dropping the Story

Chapter 2: Weakness

2.7K 65 10
Από ChemistryNoodle

Today was another day in your assassination classroom.

Koro-sensei out relaxing in the woods, behind the school, reading a North American news paper and a drink from Hawaii. You and Nagisa were helping Sugino try his own style of assassination: throwing a baseball with anti-teacher BBs embedded to all sides of it.

"Just as reported. Arigato, Nagisa, (Y/N)," Sugino thanked you.

"Your welcome, Sugino. Ganbarou," you told him with a thumbs up. You saw him smile a bit, and he faced Nagisa.

"Yeah. Ganbatte, Sugino," Nagisa said.

"You got it. That ten billion yen is mine!" Sugino cried out with confidence. He got into a baseball stance, readying his position. Sugino threw the baseball with all his might, straight at Koro-sensei's head. Just as the ball was about to hit him, you heard someone greet the three of you.

"Ohayogozaimasu! Remember, speak up when you greet someone!"

You turned around to see Koro-Sensei right behind you. You were surprised to see him there, and when you looked back at the chair, a massive dust cloud appeared. You started, "G-Good morning...Koro-sensei..."

"Embedding those anti-me BBs into a baseball? That's a clever idea! It wouldn't create loud sound an air gun would. However, I had all this time to kill waiting for the ball to arrive, and my cells would fall apart if those BBs directly hit my skin. I went over to the equipment room to grab a glove," he explained, pointing at the baseball steaming on the old, dirty glove.

Sugino was surprised, and Nagisa had a deadpanned expression on his face. Koro-sensei began to walk away, telling you to get ready for homeroom. Sugino was disappointed that his ball wouldn't do the trick of killing the target. The expression on his face was kind of depressing to look at. But the three of you made it to class, getting ready for your new lessons.

"Ne, Nagisa, Sugino's plan didn't work, huh?" You heard Kayano chatting with Nagisa during your studies. You began to eavesdrop on them.

"Yeah...he's been down in the dumps ever since this morning," Nagisa replied. You saw that Sugino was still on about it. It was pretty obvious by the expression on his face.

"It's nothing to get bummed out about...I mean, no one in the class has succeeded in yet," Kayano added. Just then, Koro-sensei sped to one of the desks and grabbed a notebook from Sugaya, leaving most of you surprised.

"Sugaya-kun!" He called out, looking at the notebook. He continued, "Very close! But my features are a bit finer than that."

He revealed what was inside the notebook. It was a sketch of Koro-sensei, but it had red pen over it, revealing a weird face on his head. At the top, it read: "REALLY observe your subjects!" Though, the drawing didn't look any better. The bell began to ring.

As Koro-sensei opened a nearby window he began to let the class know what he was doing, "Now then, class, I have some business to take care of today, so if you'll excuse me..."

"Business?" You wondered.

"Hai. I'm catching a game in New York," he answered and left the room in a flash, leaving another dust cloud. Some of you were annoyed with his departure.

"It would be nice if he at least brought some souvenirs for us," Kurahashi said, as she was fixing her school bag in front of the class. Though, who would want souvenirs from their target? But that topic was the talk of the class. What would he bring back? Who knows? Maybe booze or snacks, as the other students thought.

"Karasuma-san brought (Y/N) here, so maybe Koro-sensei will bring a blonde beauty!" The perverted Okajima said while drooling.

You walked up to Okajima and slapped him on the back of his head, including some other boys, calling him a pervert. You began to scold them, while giving them a dark glare. You heard Karasuma speaking while you were ranting on about being a pervert, "(Y/N), stop scolding them. I want to talk with the class."

"Karasuma-ojisan..." You were a bit surprised that he was there.

He gave you a look, and you quickly corrected yourself. He started by asking how it was going, if any of you got clues of some sort. No one answered, because you got nothing. All you were supposed to do was report what happened each day.

"Well, we are the E-Class..." Hazama pointed out, leaning on the chair with her hands behind her head. Many of those in the class thought it was impossible.

Mimura slumped on his desk, and faced upwards. "He's way too fast..."

"But you only have the opportunity. For whatever reason, he insists on being your teacher," Karasuma said, pointing at all of the students. He paused, and everyone in the class either groaned, or sighed. As they all began to think, Karasuma continued, "He's too dangerous to be left out. He has to be killed in this classroom."

Everyone was silent the whole time Karasuma was here. After he left, you got your lunches out and began chatting with each other for the time being.

-The Next Day-

Sugino, who was still bummed out from yesterday morning, ate alone in front of the building this time. You felt a bit bad for him, so you decided to go talk to him. But then Koro-sensei appeared before you approached Sugino. You decided to listen to their conversation.

"All polished up, Sugino-kun," said Koro-sensei, holding the anti-teacher baseball with a tissue in his hand. You looked at him, and he was eating some sort of fruit.

"Koro-sensei, what are you eating?" Sugino asked.

He replied, "A coconut I bought in Hawaii yesterday. Want a bite?"

You're supposed to drink out of it... You had a blank look on your face when you saw that half of the coconut was chewed off. Sugino took the ball from his tentacle.

"Nice throw you did, yesterday," Koro-sensei complimented him.

"Easy for you to say. I clearly have no hope of hitting you at Mach 20." Sugino let out a disappointed sigh. He repeatedly threw and caught the ball in the air.

"You're in the baseball club?" Koro-sensei asked.

Sugino had a crestfallen look on his face. He answered, "Used to."

Now that you think about it, the E-Class students weren't allowed to be in any of the clubs, since you were out on the mountain. Each one of them got bad grades, and are supposed to focus on studying at this place. Though, Koro-sensei thought it was total discrimination. Sugino ended up in the E-Class because he lost interest in studying his subjects.

"Sugino-kun! Let me give you some advice," Koro-sensei said with a gleam in his eye. You then panicked when he put tentacles all over his body.

"Wow, he's really up in arms!" You heard Nagisa shout behind you.

"Koro-sensei, what are you doing to Sugino?!" You asked him, running towards the both of them. Nagisa followed you, a green book in his hand.

Nagisa added, "What about your pledge not to hurt the students?"

"Nurufufufufu, Sugino-kun, that unique pitching form I saw. You're copying the major-league pitcher, Arita, aren't you?" He asked. Sugino was shocked and Koro-sensei put him down on the ground. He then said that his shoulder muscles are different from Arita.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sugino questioned him.

"That means you won't be able to pitch his fastballs with that kind of body, no matter how much you try to imitate him" he answered. It kind of broke your heart hear him say that to Sugino's face.

"How...How can you be so sure?" You asked Koro-sensei.

"Is it because we're the E-Class一the End class? The misfits of Kunugigaoka Junior High?" Nagisa added. You sensed a bit of malice coming off of him as he was looking down at the ground.

"How do I know? I checked the man himself," Koro-sensei said. He held up a newspaper, which showed a picture of his tentacles checking Arita's body the same way Sugino was inspected. The main topic of the was named Tentacle Attack. The three of you were shocked. Never mind your questions then, Koro-sensei.

"I got an autograph, as well!" He added. He revealed the autograph he got that said "Knock it Off, Tentacles! -Arita".

"You asked him for an autograph?!" You yelled at him in disbelief.

"How was he not furious?!" Nagisa questioned. Although, Koro-sensei was crying and sweating at the same time.

"I get it...I don't have his talent," said Sugino.

"But, your elbows and wrists are more flexible than Arita's. Train well, and you might even surpass him," Koro-sensei informed him, moving his wrists around with his tentacles. "Find an assassination that suits your talent."

"My elbows and wrists...they're better than Arita?" Sugino wondered. He began to smile, along with you and Nagisa. Then Nagisa ran over to Koro-sensei, leaving you and Sugino behind.

"That was nice advice, from our target at least," you suddenly blurted out.

"Hai. Say...d-do you mind if you and Nagisa help me practice pitching?" Sugino asked you, rubbing the back of his head timidly. He then had a panicked expression, shaking his hands in defense. "Y-You don't have to do it if you don't want to!"

You gave him a genuine smile, reassuring him that it was fine. You shook your head. "I don't mind at all."

"Really? Thank you so much, (Y/N)!" He thanked you.

For the next few days, you and Nagisa helped him pitch. It was getting better than the day before. Though, one day, he was able to pitch fast enough for the both of you to dodge it. He can put use to his wrists and elbows into a curve ball.

But later on, you decided to help some other students with their assassination.

• • •

"Today, Koro-sensei said he'd be snacking on North Pole ice. I figured that he'd be eating it somewhere in the woods," you told a group of students. You found him, just as you predicted, and hid in some bushes and behind some trees.

"Now, we split the ten billion yen!" Isogai said. All of you nodded your heads. You all jumped from the bushes, forcing a smile on your faces. As you called out his name, he began to weep with joy. Though, he noticed you pull the knives out from your pockets, and tried to stab him. Koro-sensei avoided it. Of course he did.

"Your smiles were a biiit forced. It wasn't enough for me to let my guard down," he spoke behind you. "Set aside these anti-me knives, and smell the flowers, and learn with a good smile on your face."

Everyone noticed the flowers in their hands. They looked familiar, and when you noticed what they were, the girls in the group either got pissed off or started to weep and cry.

"Hey, Koro-sensei! These are the flowers we've been growing!" Kataoka shouted angrily at him, pointing at the flowers in everyone's hands.

"It is?!" Koro-sensei asked.

"That's so mean, Koro-sensei! After we took such good care of them, and they finally bloomed..." Yada told him as she was tearing up. Okano was crying along with her.

He apologized, "G-Gomenasai! I'll get some new bulbs!"

He hastily ran off to get some new tulip bulbs. You made him go back to the school and plant them back in their spots. Okano and Kataoka were ordering him around, saying that he should handle everything gently and not doing everything at Mach 20. It looked like that wasn't even going to destroy Earth in the first place.

"Wasn't he going to destroy the world?" Maehara asked. You and Isogai were sweat dropping at Koro-sensei's pathetic ego.

"Y-Yeah...and here he is, planting tulips..." Isogai replied.

"While being ordered around by teenage girls," you added. You noticed that behind the three of you, Nagisa and Kayano were chatting with each other. Nagisa was holding a small note book and jotting things down.

"Kayano, Nagisa-kun, what are you doing?" You asked them as you approached both students.

"I thought I'd write down Koro-sensei's weaknesses. We might get a good assassination hint from them," Nagisa answered. You and Kayano looked over his shoulder to see the writing on the paper.

"'When he shows off, things get shaky'," you read the words straight from the notepad.

"That's supposed to come in handy?" Kayano asked.

Sugino came up to you and grabbed the notebook from Nagisa's hands. "What do you mean? They could be useful!"

He flipped through some pages, reading the information on the paper out loud. Koro-sensei was three meters tall, and his special move was "super sonic cruising".

Sugino asked, "Nani kore?"

"Not useful then," Kayano said, sweat dropping.

Though, in the future, it could be useful. Koro-sensei finished planting all the bulbs. When he was finished, he held an assassination tournament, but he tied himself up to a tree. Everyone created spears by tying the knives on bamboo sticks. But even with he handicap, he's still too quick.

"...where is he?" You heard a familiar voice as you were shooting Koro-sensei with two of your own pistols.

"Karasuma-san!" You cried out. You and Kayano explained what happened to him and why he's tied up.

"A little something extra by the way of apology! Where else could you find find a teacher who can do this?" Koro-sensei suddenly cried out.

"You're not taking them seriously, Koro-sensei!" You yelled out. You climbed up the tree, and began to stomp on the branch that the rope was tied on.

He continued to boast, "It's no use, E-Class! Even with this handicap, I'm still faster than you! Killing me is a far off drea--"

You managed to break the branch off the tree, and he fell to the ground. Everyone, including him, was silent. You shouted, pointing your pistols at Koro-sensei, "FINISH HIM!"

All the students charged in for the kill. He began to roll away in fear, everyone was trying to stab or shoot him.

"Chotto! My tentacles are tangled in the ropes!" He cried out. Koro-sensei broke free, then jumped out of the way, onto the roof of the school. "You'll never make it up here! You lack the base capacity! Ba-ka!"

He was laughing really hard, until he took a breather. "I'm doubling tonight's homework..."

"So petty!" You all shouted. Soon after, he flew away. Everyone was determined to kill him. After all, you were really close this time. When you do, everyone was thinking on how you could spend the money. You were standing next to Karasuma, his face said it all.

This was a weird classroom, but it was fun and lively.

-To be Continued-

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.6K 210 15
Insanity... What is that? Can I eat it? Oh well not as if anything that happens right here wasn't insane. Nagisa was put in a mental hospital for a...
34.8K 703 34
A girl named Y/N Y/L/N, who recently moved to Japan from America, attends to Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She is placed in 3-E because she does n...
24.8K 613 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...
8.1K 281 15
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...