Already Broken

By Only_Tayyy

Book three in my Peaky Blinders Series. Book two is Both of Us. Book one is Heartless. When the memory of h... More

Introduction
Toni
Celebration
Singing
Junior
Ecstasy
London Again
Toast
Her
Grief
Angel
New Identity
Worth the Risk
Morning
A/N
Do You Remember
Secretly
Someone
Barmaid
Home
Self-Righteousness
Standing
Who's Richard
Last Words
Take Care
Humming
A/N
Just Breathe
A/N

A/N

2.5K 29 2
By Only_Tayyy

Hey everyone! 

Just checking in to say hello :) I've been working on book four and I'll be publishing the first chapter very soon! 

I also wanted to let you all know that wattpad voting is about to begin. Now, I've been using wattpad for over a year and I still don't completely understand what a watty is or how the voting and competition processes work. But if you, my lovely readers, do understand and do know where to find voting on twitter and stuff like that, please vote for Heartless! I'm pretty sure there's a fan fiction category so just throw my name in there lol and we'll see how it goes. I really love these stories that I've been working on and I love that I've been able to share them with you; I would like to share it with even more people. With that being said (if I qualify), please vote for my stories. Thank you very very much; I truly appreciate it. I'm so thankful for all the support my faithful readers have been giving me and I'm very excited to start this new chapter in these characters' lives. I hope you all are doing very, very well. 

If you ever want to talk with me more in depth, feel free to private message me or comment under one of my blog posts at https://taylorcustis.wixsite.com/taylorlouise 

Thanks so much once again! XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 416 13
*Modern Day Peaky Blinders AU* A war was brewing because of actions in the past. Thomas Shelby reached out for help in America, but no one was expec...
8.9K 362 16
TO KNOW HIM, IS TO LOVE HIM. ( thomas shelby x oc. )
54.9K 1.7K 31
Addition to my Peaky Blinders Trilogy Book Four *A Peaky Blinders Fanfic* *I don't own these characters but please don't steal my concepts ;) BWBM ...
183 2 2
book two ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ It had been almost two years. Almost two years since the cracks. Almost two years since we escaped the bunker. Alm...