A/N

Hey everyone! 

Just checking in to say hello :) I've been working on book four and I'll be publishing the first chapter very soon! 

I also wanted to let you all know that wattpad voting is about to begin. Now, I've been using wattpad for over a year and I still don't completely understand what a watty is or how the voting and competition processes work. But if you, my lovely readers, do understand and do know where to find voting on twitter and stuff like that, please vote for Heartless! I'm pretty sure there's a fan fiction category so just throw my name in there lol and we'll see how it goes. I really love these stories that I've been working on and I love that I've been able to share them with you; I would like to share it with even more people. With that being said (if I qualify), please vote for my stories. Thank you very very much; I truly appreciate it. I'm so thankful for all the support my faithful readers have been giving me and I'm very excited to start this new chapter in these characters' lives. I hope you all are doing very, very well. 

If you ever want to talk with me more in depth, feel free to private message me or comment under one of my blog posts at https://taylorcustis.wixsite.com/taylorlouise 

Thanks so much once again! XOXO