On Tour with ONE DIRECTION

By -styles-x

Lia's dad is a specialist in stage equipment and technical stuff. Her father got a job as a member in the 1D... More

0.0
0.1 • edited
0.2 • edited
0.3 • edited
0.4 • edited
0.5 • edited
0.6 • edited
0.7 • edited
0.8 • edited
0.9 • edited
1.0 • edited
1.1 • edited
1.2 • edited
1.3 • edited
1.4 • edited
1.5 • edited
1.6 • edited
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
Epilogue
A/N
Her Perfect Romance - NEW BOOK
Undercover Boss / h.s (NEW BOOK)

4.0

14.8K 280 196
By -styles-x

I held Harry's hand tight in mine as he laid unconscious on the ground.

"My knee collided with his temple which made him unconscious," the keeper explained to the paramedics. Niall & Louis succeeded by pulling me away from Harry. I let them. I knew it was no use to argue.

"We will ride with him," Paul announced and pulled me with him. "End the game and the van will wait as planned," Paul told Liam, Niall & Louis who just nodded. They wanted to come with us but they knew they couldn't do anything for Harry right now.

I got in the ambulance with Paul and Harry's eyes fluttered open. "Where am I?" He asked as he looked around until his eyes landed on me. "You're in an ambulance," I told him and grabbed his hand which he had hold out for me.

"Why?" He asked with his eyebrow raised. "Your temple collided with the goalkeeper's knee and you fell unconscious," I explained to him. "And why is my ankle hurting?" He asked confused.

The paramedic examined Harry's ankle. "It's sprained," he confirmed and wrote something down.

Harry sighed and squeezed my hand as we arrived at the hospital. "I'll see after your check up, all right?" Harry nodded and motioned me to come closer. "I love you," he whispered and pecked my lips. "I love you too."

They brought Harry to some room and Paul & I sat down in the waiting room. "At least I know that he's okay," I sighed and made myself a little more comfortable. Paul agreed and called management to explain what happened.

-

"You can take him home now," the doctor told us after two hours of waiting. Harry came around the corner with a red bandage on his ankle and Niall, Liam & Louis immediately ran towards him and hugged him.

"I hate crutches," Harry groaned as he approached me. "It's not that bad," I waved him off. "But I can't hold your hand so, yes it is," Harry argued making me smile.

We got into the van and Paul drove us to the boys house. After Paul left Niall ordered Pizza at Dominos Pizza which was my absolutely favorite Pizza shop.

The boys took a shower and even though, bad smelling Harry should too, he couldn't. What a shame. I showered as well and when we were all done the delivery guy came.

"I LOVE PIZZA!" I screamed and ran down the stairs. The delivery guy saw me and started laughing as well as Liam who was currently paying him. I blushed and walked to the living room.

After I was stuffed with pizza I laid my head on Harry's bare chest. "Eww, your hair is wet!" He exclaimed and pushed me off. "And you smell like a rotten fish," I rolled my eyes and leaned against Niall instead.

"Hey! Gimme my girlfriend!" Harry whined as Niall put his arm around me in a friendly way. "Chill dude," Niall laughed.

"You should shower tomorrow or we'll never cuddle again," I warned and pointed my finger at my cute pouting boyfriend. "I don't smell that bad," he complained which made all of us look at him, "yes, you do!"

-

"You're coming to the first show right?" Harry asked with hope in his eyes. "I can't," I said ashamed that I couldn't support him for his first show of the 'Where we are' tour.

He nodded and looked kind of hurt, "I understand."

"I have to go now so I can get a little bit of sleep before my first day at UCL," I said and took my phone from his night stand. "You can sleep here," Harry said quickly, obviously not wanting me to leave.

"But my things are at Alec's and we both know that I won't get much sleep," I chuckled and he just nodded. I pecked his lips and waved at him but he didn't returned the wave and just nodded his head once again.

I was sorry that I couldn't come for his show but I was there for him the whole last tour. He can do a great show without me. I knew he wasn't to happy that I was going to college but it's what I wanted and I expect him to support him as much as I support him.

When I got home I greeted Alec & Mason before I made my way to my room to get ready and sleep. It was already late and I ate at the boys house.

-

I groaned loudly as my alarm went off at 6am. I got up slowly and took a really quick shower. I then got dressed into some skinny jeans and a casual shirt. After I blow dried my hair and only put on mascara I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Alec wasn't up yet and apparently Mason wasn't either so I didn't bothered making them breakfast as well. With ten minutes to spare I texted Harry.

To: Harold ❤️
Good morning sleeping beauty! I'm off to college now. Have a good day and wish me luck Xx

I grabbed my bag and left the house. Within fifteen minutes I arrived and excitement took over me. I wasn't really nervous but I was extremely excited. I hope that it would be as great as I imagined it to be.

I got out of Alec's car and entered the huge building. Student's were already running around, greeting their friends or making new ones.

I was a year older then the other freshman but I didn't wanted to go last year and the came tour as you already know.

"Is that Harry Styles girlfriend?"

"That's that Lia girl"

"Omg she's with Harry"

Whispers started and soon almost every student looked at me as I calmly walked through the much longer hall then I expected. I smiled here and there before I finally made it into the office.

"Freshman?" a grumpy middle aged women asked as she typed away on her laptop.

"yes," I grinned happily and didn't wanted her to kill my good mood.

"Name?"

"Lia Riley Johnson."

Her head snapped up and her eyes widened. "You're Harry Styles girlfriend, aren't you?" she asked much more happy then before. I confirmed her question with a nod and she grinned at me.

"My daughter is a huge fan of One Direction and at first she hated you because she loved Harry," she laughed but continued right away, "she then realized that she didn't had a chance and moved on to Niall."

I laughed with her and asked how old her daughter was. "five."

We laughed even more and she handed me my papers. "It was really nice to meet you. Do you mind if we take a picture and an autograph for my daughter?"

I nodded and did as she asked me to. "Have a nice day," she said and I returned her smile before I left the office.

"All freshman, please gather in the auditorium!"

I heard the intercom loud and clearly so I listened to it and followed the other students to the auditorium.

We all took a seat and I sat next to some girl at the end of the third row or so.

"Hey, I'm Kylie," she introduced herself to me with a sweet smile "Lia." She grinned and before we could talk more we got interrupted by some teacher.

"Hello freshman! I'm Mr. Warlor and I'll assign you to your sophomore who will show you around the campus and will be there for any questions."

Behind the teacher stood a good amount of Sophomores who either looked bored or happy. Well then.

He called name by name until...

"Justin Lance & Lia Johnson"

The room fell quiet as I got up from my seat and walked to where a decent looking guy stood with his dark blonde hair slightly slicked back.

Now if you think that he's like one of the populars who I will fall for...then you're horribly wrong. Harry is all what's on my mind.

"Hey," he said casually as he stuck his hand out for me to shake. "Hey," I replied and shook his hand before he told me to follow him out of the Auditorium.

"As you know I'm Justin and as all the students know you're the famous Lia," he chuckled. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I mean, you're Harry Styles girlfriend so we all know who you are and...just forget it. Here is the park where students chill before their next class when it's good weather."

He talked and talked until we reached the entrance of the school again.

"Is there a chance you know a guy named Jordan?"

____________

Remember that Jordan guy? Lia's hot older friend. He kind of vanished throughout the story though.

Sorry for not including the boys a lot in this chapter but the story needs to develop a little before I can end this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 156 20
(ᴏɴ ʜᴏʟᴅ) ꜱɪᴄᴋꜰɪᴄꜱ/ʜᴜʀᴛꜰɪᴄꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀʀʀʏ :) ‖‖‖ **ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ ʏ/ɴ ᴏʀ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ!
45.1K 1.7K 29
My what? Your stepbrother.. Where Zayn's Dad get married again and now he has a new stepbrother.Will they get along?
16.3K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...
7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...