Barefoot │Ziall Horlik AU

By orphanedacct

Niall Horan doesn't remember how he got this way. Sleeping behind garbage cans and eating out of them when he... More

Barefoot │Ziall Horlik AU
Prologue - The Story Of My Life
Chapter 1 - The Stories That I Can't Explain
Chapter 3 - Leave My Heart Open
Chapter 4 - Written In These Walls
Chapter 5 - I Will Carry You Over Fire And Water For Your Love
Chapter 6 - Baby You And Me, Stublin' In The Street
Chapter 7 - You Know I Can't Fight The Feeling
Chapter 8 - We're On Fire We Are On Fire
Chapter 9 - We Don't Wunna Be Like This
Chapter 10 - Everything Is New To Me
Chapter 11 - Everybody Wants To Take His Love Away

Chapter 2 - Time Is Frozzen

9.8K 498 167
By orphanedacct

             With Christmas nearing, Zayn spent most days helping his mum get ready for the holidays. Which meant, sadly, his time with the homeless boy was limited. He came at night and some days not at all. The nights he did come, he brought a hot drink and a plate of food his older sister insisted he have.

             Tonight was no different. It was nearly one in the morning and he walked to the darkened park. He set the warm tea on the bench with the plate of warm ham and baked potato. Instead of sitting by his tree, he was on the bench and waited.

             The blonde appeared with tired eyes and weary movements. Why was that boy on his bench? He never sat near Niall.

             He moved slowly and looked at Zayn for a moment, who gestured for him to sit, handing him the warm drink. Zayn forgot his sketch book today, he just wanted to see Niall. He gave him the plate of food and he smiled thankfully.

             They were still silent while Niall ate and Zayn just watched. The way his mouth moved and his lips curved and his red cheeks filled with food before he even got the chance to swallow the last bite down. Zayn snickered at him and Niall blushed again, diverting his eyes.

             When he swallowed the food, he washed it down with a quick drink of tea and he spoke for the first time, his voice quiet and broken. "Your pictures are beautiful," He whispered and Zayn almost thought he was imagining things if it hadn’t been so clear.

             He blinked for a moment and smiled. "There pictures of you...of course there beautiful." He didn’t think Niall could get redder than that moment right there.

             For minutes they didn’t say a thing and Niall continued to eat. Zayn looked him over again. His blanket had new holes and dirt spots and Zayn thought about bringing him a new one. He had the same sweater on but he changed the pants. He was in old grey sweats and Zayn could notice he hadn’t had a shower in a long time. It didn’t bother him much.

             Niall’s feet were hanging in the snow and he kicked it about absent-mindedly. His hair was still just as greasy but pushed back, obvious indents of Niall’s fingers. Zayn noticed small hairs on his chin and the blueness in his eyes, green just around the pupils that were blown wide.

             His face was cinnamon red and there were cute little moles on one side. His nose was big, but fit his face perfectly and his teeth were crooked.

             When Niall finished his food, he set the plate down and looked up at Zayn through long eye lashes. "Thank you..." He praised him. "It was my sisters idea, she said that its getting cold and that you should have something in your stomach and I just-" Niall cut him off with a giggle and it was heavenly, soft and low and sounded like he hadn’t made that sound in years.

             "Not that...I meant about drawing me. No one ever notices me and you did and...I think you’re really nice." He hummed. Zayn gushed. "Well...I think you’re really nice to draw."

             They were silent for a while and Niall tucked his feet up against himself, hugging his knees. "Do you want me to bring you a new blanket? A bigger one?" Zayn wondered quietly and Niall shook his head politely. "This is enough, really. I don’t need anything more." His lips curled up into a smile and his teeth shown and it made Zayn giddy.

             He looked down at his phone and sighed. He would have to get home soon or his mother would throw a fit. She didn’t like when he stayed late at the park, said 'creepers lived in parks' and he would remind her that the homeless boy wasn’t a creeper.

             "I need to get home; my mum will have a fit if I'm late." He sighed. "Uhm...before I go, could I ask your name?" He wondered lowly. "Niall. Your name is Zayn, isn’t it? I see it on the corner of your drawings. You have a nice signature."

             Zayn nodded and stood.

Niall...Jesus, Niall was a beautiful name for such a beautiful face.

             "Uhm...Well, bye then I guess...Niall." He waved. Niall waved back at him and he was gone...just like that. Niall drank what was left of his tea and threw the paper plate away. He walked back to the storage building he slept behind and curled under his blanket.

             Zayn was beautiful.

~*~

             That was the first Night Zayn fantasized about Niall. He didn’t mean to, but laying there in is bed he pictured Niall’s beautiful face, recited his name and his mind wondered to a bad place.

             He pictured Niall perched on top of him, naked. He imagined Drawing Niall like that while they had sex and he pictured running his hands down the blonde's sides, griping his hips as they moved together.

             Zayn didn't touch himself, he wouldn't give in like that because Niall was pure and untainted and he wanted to keep drawing him like that. He didn’t want to picture him naked because that was so damn wrong, yet felt so damn good and he shook his head, crinkling his eyes shut and feel asleep.

~*~

             In the morning, Zayn woke to more snow on his window sill and a long weekend ahead of him. He rolled over in his bed, grabbed his sketch pad and drew Niall naked. It’s not like he could stop himself. He hadn’t slept all night, his stomach was in knots and he couldn’t get the picture out of his mind. So he just did it...just drew him all venerable and red and oh so beautiful.

             He wasn’t...totally naked. He was half covered in silk and laying in Zayn’s bed, tired eyes and sleepy smile to complete him. It wasn’t revealing, all but soft skin, long V-Line and perfectly sculpted shoulders. His nipples were perfectly erect and Zayn groaned a little at himself. This was wrong, Niall wasn’t meant to be drawn this way, yet this is how Zayn wanted to see him for the rest of his days.

             When his finished, he folded the picture and pulled on his warmest clothes, packing a large blanket, fresh sweats and a warm sweater in his backpack and walked to the park...the paper stuffed in his pocket. When he arrived at the park, the closer cover made the dull park seem even more dreary. The snow was cold, nipped at his skin and made him shiver. He forgot the drink, his mind so lost in concentration but that didn’t bother him much.

             He sat on the bench and pulled out the blanket and clothes. Niall was at his side in a minute and he smiled kindly. “I brought you a new blanket and some clothes..." Zayn told him and Niall refused to take them...But Zayn insisted.

Niall sighed and held the warm cloth close to his body. Zayn pulled the picture from his pocket and stood, handing it to Niall before rushing away with blush crowding his face.

~*~

             Niall stared at the picture nervously, a little saddened. Was this Zayn’s way of telling him he had a boyfriend? Why would Zayn be so cruel as to put this on Niall?

             He looked a little closer and noticed familiar features. Those were his blue eyes, he’s smile and he body, covered only at the crotch and he blushed profoundly. Zayn drew him. Naked. He took his things to the bathroom and changed quickly, Zayn’s clothes a little big on his thin body but he liked the smell. They smelt like Zayn.

             He cuddled into the blanket and walked back to the place where he slept. He sat and stared at the picture for a long while, before tucking it back into his special box and walking to a local gas station and using his few dollars to buy something to eat.

[Ohh, naughty boy Zayn ;) Giving Niall dirty pictures. thats very bad.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 10.7K 26
Niall Horan isn't like other boys his age. Some people say he's just immature, but they only say that because they don't and won't take the time to g...
130K 4K 18
Summary: Niall Horan is straight and he always has been, and as he enters his final year of university, he is left scrambling to find a new roommate...
1.4M 53.3K 32
Niall has always been special. They called him different, strange, diseased. But he had visited many doctors, and none of them diagnosed him with any...
239K 10.5K 26
Thou shalt not... That is all Niall Horan has been raised to listen to as he was born into a very religious family. His father was the pastor of the...