StepBrother

By tbdsmoochie

More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
read
forty eight
forty nine
read
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
read
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
read
sixty five
sixty six
read
95k !!!!!

fifty six

4.1K 119 28
By tbdsmoochie

at about 7 am i woke up. i peeped into my parents room and there they were packing up all their clothes.

i smiled. they turned around and saw me. they smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"goodmorning baby." my mom said.

"goodmorning ari." adam said squeezing me in a hug.

"morning guys." i said laughing and rubbing my eyes.

"we're leaving in 15 minutes." they said.

i frowned. "ill miss you."

"we'll miss you too." my mom said hugging me.

"well the suitcases are done, now we just need to order a cab." adam said grabbing his phone and dialing.

"someone's stressed." my mom whispered and laughed.

i softy laughed. i felt so cold.

i went back to my room and put on a sweater. it was a tie dye one. my favvv.

i put my hair in a high bun and put the hoodie on below my bun, and tied the strings.

i shivered. as i went down to the kitchen i heard someone laughing. i turn around and see nobody else other than veda.

i roll my eyes and keep walking.

"you're that cold?" he says smiling.

"YES." i yell.

i grabbed a bagel and some cream cheese from the fridge. i took a butter knife and spread the cream cheese.

i took a peep at daniel and he was eating a donut.

i closed the bagel and put the knife in the sink. i stood there eating the bagel. my mom and adam came down in a hurry.

"well, we have to go catch our flight, you kids be safe and don't go crazy, be responsible." adam said hugging me and daniel in each arm.

"yeah, and we will leave you 2,000 dollars for now, for food, for anything you need, and also 1 credit card for each of you, so you can buy yourself some things." my mom said taking us into her arms.

"we'll miss you kids, be safe." she said on the verge of crying.

"we'll miss you too, and don't worry we got it covered." i said trying to cheer her up.

"okay well we gotta go." she said sniffing.

"love you both." she said waving and walking out.

"love you kids!" adam says before stepping out with my mom.

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 809 37
Preferences about my favorite 3 goofballs! Devin, Kevin, and Daniel! Vote, Share, and Comment. Enjoyโค๏ธ
16.4K 298 13
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ ๐ซ๐š๐ž๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š. [๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง...
26.9K 494 72
All In the title lovelies!
13.8K 548 19
Will she have everything she once had back?