What is Love (One Piece Fanfi...

By ninemangoes

warning: THIS WAS MY FIRST FANFIC I EVER MADE ON WATTPAD SO IT'S RLLY HORRIBLE/I have others that aren't as b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Epilogue - Part 1
Chapter 26: Epilogue - Part 2

Chapter 7

1.6K 33 6
By ninemangoes

           Nami stared at Law with her hand covering her mouth. It's been 4 years since she has seen her first and best friend. Nami glanced at Namis with eyes full of tears. Namis closed his eyes and chuckled. Namis stared at Law and his eyes were full of tears just like Nami's. Ever since Law came back to this island, he would never stop talking about Nami. He would always ask Namis if Nami was here or when is she ever coming back. But what really surprised Namis was the reason why Law came back to the island. His reason was because he was waiting for Nami this whole time. Law left his crew to wait for her, to see her again. Penguin was captain for now. Namis always loved how Nami and Law acted when they were together. It was one of his best memories with them.

"Law...." Nami said walking towards him. "It's really you."

Law really grew tall for the past four years so Nami looked up to see his face, she gave him a warm smile. He was so happy to see her warm smile again. He still had tears in his eyes. Law never cried or even shed a tear before. Not for a stupid reason like this either. But when he saw Nami he couldn't hold back the tears.

{Zoro's P.O.V}

What is this?! I thought. That horrible scene of Nami and Law was hideous! I don't even think I can call it 'love'! Wait......no. It's not love at all. I mean seriously what is that Law trying to prove! That he's crying for a girl! And! What's so romantic about that! Even the crew thought they're a good couple! I thought. I turned around bothering not to look at the scene. I don't know why but I was hurt. Why am I feeling like this?! I was still looking at the opposite direction. I messed up my hair in frustration. I hate this feeling! But then I realized......I had a feeling I need to turn around. I had to.

But that's when I saw him. I saw him about to hug Nami. Something pressured me to stop that hug. I tried to hold in the anger. But I just couldn't. I snapped. I put down two of my katanas and only grabbed one. I ran as fast as I could. I grabbed Nami's waist and pulled her away from Law. I gripped my katana and pointed it at Law. "Don't you dare touch her." I said death glaring at him. Luffy knew what I was a doing. So he nodded his head towards Usopp and Sanji.

They went towards me and got ready.....to protect Nami, our navigator. Luffy twisted his arm getting ready to try his new move. Sanji dropped his cigarette and was ready to kick Law's ass. (Sorry for language) And Usopp. Surprisingly he will protect Nami. No matter how much she teased Usopp. Usopp got his slingshotout and focused his aim to Law's face. He was ready. The rest of the crew stood aside. They were used to it.

"Tsk." I said holding Nami closer to me. "This.." I pointed at Nami. "...is OURS."

{Normal P.O.V}

Law gave a confused look at Nami. Nami looked up at Zoro's face. Her eyes were sparkling with joy. Was he protecting her? Zoro saw Law's face and a vein popped up. "Don't give me that face!" Zoro said still pissed off. Nami stared at his serious eyes. Nami knew how much Zoro is protective. Even sometimes overprotective. But that's what Nami likes about him. He thought of others before himself. As Zoro grabbed her waist, Nami started laughing.

"Pfft!" Nami covered her mouth, trying to hold in the laughter. Zoro stared at Nami. His one eyebrow raised up and he gave out an innocent look. Namis crossed his arms and laughed as well. The crew still stayed confused.

"Why are they laughing?" Franky asked, whispering to Brook.

"Oh? It seems Nami is laughing at Zoro. Yohoho." Brook said.

"I don't get it? Robin?" Chopper tugged at Robin's skirt.

Robin looked down and replied. "I don't know? Is she laughing because we don't know Nami is Law's boyfriend? I don't understand."

"Maybe if you watch, then you'll understand." Namis pointed to the two.

Law smirked and laughed as well. Veins popped everywhere on Zoro's face. "Why the hell are you laughing?!" When Zoro was about to slice Law in half, Nami wrapped her arms on the four men's shoulders.

"Bakas." Nami said snickering. "You four are so overprotective." Nami looked back at Law and happily smiled. "Sorry for intruding." Law stared at the orange haired girl. He walked up to her not caring what Zoro would do to him. Nami walked up to him as well. She removed Zoro's hands from her waist.

"Wait! Nami?!" Zoro tried to grab her hand but stopped him before he can. Nami stopped on Law's tracks and smirked at him. She put her two hands on her waist. "Well.......you haven't changed at all." Nami then stepped closer and then smirked. "What do you know? A little beard." Nami touched his little beard and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You didn't change either." Law picked up Nami in his arms and hugged her. He laughed and so did she.

"Law! Stop! Now you're acting like Namis!"

"Haha, you're still ticklish!" Law looked back at her friends and smiled. He blushed as he made out the words. "Sorry. I just really missed her. Hehe." Law explained nervously.

The crew: \( ̄O ̄)

The crew was silent. They didn't have the words to speak. How did they not expect Nami to have a boyfriend?! She's the perfect girl any boy would want. Zoro looked down at his feet and his face darken. I should've known. Robin stared at the depressed Zoro. It's obvious to her that Zoro loves Nami. She then turned to look at the rest of the crew. They were dramatized.

Robin sighed and smiled. "Nami," Robin replied breaking the silence. "You never told us you have a boyfriend." Zoro still looked down.

"HUH?!" Nami said. She literally flinched at the word 'boyfriend'. "B-boyfriend!?"

Law was as shocked, too. This always happens. He looked back at Nami of how shocked, embarrassed, and angry she was. Her face was all red. He chuckled and put his two hands in his pocket. "Oh wow."

Nami pouted and pushed him away. "My boyfriend?! Pssh. As if!" She crossed her arms and looked away at Law. Law grabbed her arms and sighed, "Just quit that childish act. It's not working."

"WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Usopp and Chopper screamed. "He's actually your boyfriend!!"

"My Nami-swan has a boyfriend!" Sanji said drooping.

Brook and Franky sweat dropped and yelled. "She wasn't even yours in the first place!"

Robin stayed quiet. Even if you look at her face, no emotion showed at all.

Zoro's mouth hung open. He dropped his katanas and held Nami's hand tightly. Nami realized the more he tighten the grip on her hand, the more mad he got. Why is he so mad? Nami thought in her head. "Is he really your boyfriend?!"

Law widened his eyes and yelled at him. "Oi! You're hurting her!" Zoro turned his head toward him. Why didn't he..... Zoro thought. He let go of Nami and nodded, showing her he was sorry. He walked up to him calmly and covered his eyes.

{Zoro's P.O.V}

I was hurt. My heart ached with madness. I know I should be happy. But how can I be happy when she already has a boyfriend. I looked at Law one more time. He looked back at me dumbfounded. Of course he doesn't know my feelings. He deserves Nami. I know other guys would just try to fight me just cause I was touching their girl. But no. Law knows that I'm one of her nakama. He knows her way more than me. Why should I fight him now? He's HERS now. I looked at the sky. This feeling again?! Is this really love? I sighed. Cause if this is, I hate it. I held my heart sweating. Oh shoot. I thought. I'm standing in front of Law.

I looked back at Law trying to forced in a smirk. I laughed nervously. "You sure are perfect for Nami." That's when it happened my heart sank. It didn't break but simply sank. I walked back to Robin trying not to look back at the couple. I have to let go. I need to move on.

{Play music above}

When you try your best,
But you don't succeed.

When you get what you want,
But not what you need.

When you feel so tired,
But you can't sleep.

Stuck in reverse.

When the tears come streaming down your face

When you lose something,
You can't replace.

When you love someone,
But it goes to waste.

Could it be worse?

Lights will guide,
You home.

And ignite,
You're bones.

And I will try,
To fix you.

{Instrumental}

...

And high up above,
Or down below.

When you're too in love,
To let it go.

But if you never try,
Then you'll never know.

Just what you're worth.

Lights will guide,
You home.

And ignite,
You're bones.

And I will try,
To fix you.

{Instrumental}

...

Tears stream,
Down your face.

When you lose something you can't replace.

Tears stream,
Down your face.

And I....

Tears stream,
Down your face.

I promise you that'll I learn from my mistakes.

Tears stream,
Down your face.

And I....

Lights will guide,
You home.

And ignite,
You're bones.

And I will try,
To fix you...

{songs ends}

"My boyfriend? Oh hell no."
________________________________
Did you like this chapter? I hope you did. Anyways, I picked this song because my dad was playing it. I thought about the song and I realized it was perfect for this scenario. So I picked this. Just to tell you I ship Law and Nami.....but hey! They're best friends in this story! So it's all cool.

But I need to tell you fellow readers something........

I might not be continuing this story. I feel like barely anyone is reading it. But the ones who have read my previous chapters thanks for your support. Now here's the deal. I'll keep making more chapters if there is at least one or two people reading a chapter. I'll continue writing. The whole main thing of why I started Wattpad, is to to let people enjoy my stories. The more readers that get into this story, the more motivated I get. So if you're reading this. Thank you so much. Please comment during the chapters if you like and tell me how you feel about this chappy.

Oh! And let's not forget.......stay tuned!!!!

- justanimeluv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 9.2K 44
A simple girl minding her own business in a diner, a sudden crush happened in the diner, and in a blink of an eye, she was now in a ship with 5 peopl...
165K 3.2K 55
Hey guys! This is My first Onepiece fanfic. Well, I've been thinking of this fic for a long time and I think it's pretty cool so I decided to start t...
4.2K 60 15
Nami, the orange haired celebrity has a crush on a raven-haired boy from his childhood. In her college, several popular faces tries to get along with...
20.3K 842 72
Roronoa Zephania, Zoro's little sister, still couldn't forget the pain for so many years after what happened to their family in the past, specially t...