Into You |n.s|

נכתב על ידי xxNikita1dxoxo

Maybe falling in love with his boyfriend's bodyguard was the best mistake of Niall's life. #215 in FanFiction עוד

Into You
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
NEW NARRY
BROMANCE AWARDS
WE WON

Chapter 13

6.3K 306 291
נכתב על ידי xxNikita1dxoxo

"We need food." Niall giggled the moment they entered the cheap looking motel. It had taken them at least three hours of just driving around like crazy people to finally find the perfect place they were looking for. Something that was cheap and hygienic. The blonde sighed, letting his eyes trail over Harry's body. The older man had a bandanna wrapped around his forehead, his green eyes were taking in the nice queen sized bed and the fluffy pillows. Niall could feel his heart beat accelerating when those emerald green eyes turned to look directly at him. 

"Too bad we can't order room service." The brunette chuckled, reaching over to the blonde and lifting him by the hip. He laughed at the girly squeak that left Niall's mouth as the blonde wrapped his arms around the taller man's neck. Harry pressed their foreheads together, parting his lips before letting his body fall on the bed, over Niall's. He placed his hands on either side of the blonde, being careful enough to not hurt him or make him feel uncomfortable. Harry trailed his lips down the blonde's forehead, and kissing the button nose and them proceeded to do the same to Niall's thin lips. 

"God you're gorgeous." Harry whispered, entwining their fingers together over the top of Niall's head as their lips moved effortlessly together. 

"You know what will make me look more gorgeous?" Niall laughed, putting a hand on Harry's well built chest, pushing the older man to the side. He was really hungry and riding on a bike for hours really does take a toll on you. He quickly pecked the brunette's cheeks, loving the way Harry smiled before staring at the ground. 

Niall was so far pleased with his decision. He had turned his cell phone off, promising himself to keep it away for as long as he could. He really wanted to just enjoy this mini vacation he was on with Harry. They had been kissing and touching each other a lot but none of them had made a single move to put a label on the relationship and even though, that really did relax Niall, he still wished they would talk more about these things. 

"What would?" Harry asked, running a hand through his curls. He brushed them to the side after ruffling them up. 

"Food." The blonde squealed, grabbing the keys of Harry's bike from the small table. It was a simple room. Just a bed and two small couches, they had a small wooden table in the center and it was filled with a few magazines. Niall liked how the walls were just a light pink color, nothing too bright and extreme. It was a beautiful room and well maintained. He was shocked that they had gotten such a great room at a very cheap price. 

"Come on Mr. Styles. I'm hungry." Niall whispered, poking his tongue out cutely as he waited for Harry to respond.

 The curly brunette only laughed, getting up from the bed with a huff before walking towards the blonde. He placed his arm around the shorter man's neck, tugging him closer to himself before walking them out of the room. There were many things Harry had taken into consideration. First, he wasn't rich like Niall was and second, he really had to make sure that he kept his job.Irregardless of whatever affair he was having with his employer's lover. That was a matter of the heart but being practical, harry knew that this thing between him and the blonde would probably never work out. Not until they were both ready to face the consequences for it. 

"Let's go to the supermarket. We'll just get some things to snack upon and maybe some liquor. I wanna get drunk with you." Niall whispered, getting on the bike after he had placed his helmet on. e carefully wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, smiling when the bike rumbled to life. He could feel the wind against his body and it made him let go of the brunette's waist. Niall placed his hands in the air, closing his eyes and enjoying the way freedom made him feel. It had been too long since he had felt the air against his body like this and honestly, he loved the feeling. It felt like there was nothing weighing him down. There was no Jamie, no large mobs of people, no media personal just begging for his answers and there was no worry in his mind. He was free and he loved it. 

"We're here baby." Harry's gruff voice spoke out, making Niall slowly open his eyes and he waited for the brunette to take the helmet off of his head as well. Once Harry had done just what Niall wanted, the blonde quickly grabbed the taller man by the cheek and pressed their lips together. 

"I know what I'm going to write in that song." Niall whispered against Harry's lips, watching the brunette staring down at him. It made shivers of pleasure run down his spine,the intense way Harry was always looking at him. 

"You know I'm already dying to hear it." Harry mumbled, letting the pad of his thumb run down Niall's slightly chubby cheeks and down his chin. The brunette smiled, his head filled with just one word 'mine mine mine mine mine.' And maybe if they hadn't met like this, they would've been each other's as well, with no scandal and no drama stopping them. 

"You'll be the first one to hear it." The blonde smiled, secretly promising himself to get it done before the scheduled dead line that had been provided to him. If there was anything missing from his album, it was just the feeling of love. He couldn't ever just express it right but with Harry, the words came naturally to him. 

Niall hopped off the bike and ran towards the supermarket with Harry's hands in his own smaller ones. He could feel his heart beating louder and louder in his chest as the automatic doors to the market opened and without any hesitation, he walked inside, waiting for somebody to come their way considering he had zero disguise no. But the stalls were fairly empty, absolutely nobody except a man who looked to be around fifty five years old and a girl covered in piercings and tattoos, her olive skin glistening with sweat. The blonde waved at the two people, grabbing Harry and marching towards the food counter. He quickly grabbed all the flavors of chips he was going to need and then some cups of instant noodles. 

"What else can we have?" The blonde asked himself, not missing the curious eyebrow Harry had raised in his direction. "Help me Hazzy." Niall whined, staring wide eyed towards the taller man. He smirked when a light blush coated the brunette's cheeks. 

"Oh how the tables have turned." Niall giggled, quickly grabbing an empty trolley and he placed all his stuff inside the cart. "Come on babe, I'm hungry." 

Harry rolled his eyes fondly, quickly grabbing the few bottles of beer he could find in the back of the store. He made sure to add a few packets of coffee and some soda in the can, proceeding to get the container foods as well. Anything was better than nothing and Harry would've cooked for them both if the motel offered them a kitchen. Now this actually explains why the prices were so damn low. 

"Got everything you're going to need to get drunk off your ass tonight." The brunette chuckled, ruffling Niall's hair before taking all the things towards the check out counter. Harry smiled shyly at the girl, watching her raise a curious eyebrow towards the short blonde that was curled up against him. 

They quickly got all their stuff checked out, rushing back quickly towards the bike. Niall grabbed the bags in his hand, giving Harry the space that he needed to properly ride the bike. It was just a five minute away and even though, Niall had felt like everything was slipping right out of his hands every other second, they had returned back to the hotel just fine. 

"Let's get drunk." Niall cheered the instant his feet hit the ground. 

..

"Okay so you tore your pants during your cousin's wedding?" The blonde laughed heartily, bringing the red cups towards his lips as he gulped down another sip of the burning liquid. He couldn't believe that Harry had so many funny stories up his sleeves and honestly, it was entertaining. 

"I knew they were way too tight but I thought it was part of the fashion but when I leaned forward, there was a huge ripping sound and well, you know the rest." Harry chuckled, remembering the time like it had happened just yesterday. He always missed his home a bit too much. There was just this emptiness in his heart that never seemed to fade away. People described him by using the term 'lonely ' a lot. Even his own sister tended to do that but now, sitting here with Niall perched on his lap, it was as if that previous Harry never existed. He didn't feel lonely anymore, he didn't feel that sharp stung in his heart but all he felt was happiness and the source of that happiness was giggling uncontrollably on his lap. 

"I've got a joke to tell you." The brunette mumbled suddenly, bringing Niall's jacket down by the shoulder and letting his lips touch the pale skin, feeling it burn around the touch of his lips. He peppered kisses up and down the exposed skin, hearing Niall laugh at the small action. 

"Tell me." 

"Knock knock." 

"Whose there?" Niall giggled. 

"Lettuce." 

"Lettuce who?" 

"Lettuce in and you'll find out." Harry laughed, slapping his knee as he did so, waiting for the same reaction to come from the blonde. 

"You're not funny." Niall shook his head, getting up from Harry's lap only to be pulled back. The brunette easily lifted him in his arms, making Niall unconsciously wrap his arms around the taller man's neck, the red cup filled with a little amount of alcohol still in his hand. He squealed loudly, allowing the brunette to carry him inside their room. They had been sitting outside on the small table and chair that had been placed for god knows what reason and Niall's eyes widened when they took in the familiar light pink walls. 

"I'll show you funny." 

AN/ 2 DAYS TILL I GO TO HOSTEL! FUCKING DOING A COUNTDOWN DAYUM! PRAY TO THE LORD ABOVE THAT THEY ALLOW MOMMY TO CARRY HER LAPTOP IN! 

Apart from this:  

THOUGHTS ON THE CHAPTER ?

THOUGHTS ON NARRY BEING TOGETHER ?

DO YOU THINK THEY'LL EVER GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP? THEY HAVEN'T PUT A LABEL ON IT YET 

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN JAMIE COMES BACK? 

IS NIALL GOING TO STAY WITH JAMIE OR IS HE GOING TO PICK HARRY? 

WHO ENJOYS HARRY'S KNOCK KNOCK JOKES AND THE OTHER ONES? I HAVE TO SAY, THEY DO MAKE ME LAUGH. 

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 100+ VOTES AND 40+ COMMENTS!

RANDOM QUESTION: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE YOUTUBER? 

MINE IS RYAN HIGA AND LILY SINGH ! 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.1M 17.4K 85
One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have to follow me to see some of the stories...
13.6K 508 36
My life took a complete turn when I started working at the bar. Who knew what that place was going to do to me. ~~~~ Louis had to start working at a...
40.1K 2K 36
niall knows he fucked up when he realizes he had fallen in love with the married man he's shagging.
7.8K 520 33
Where Niall makes a plan to date a Slytherin to impress his parents, but there's only one that he truly wants. narry x hogwarts au completed ✓