Twin Alpha's (2 book to Mated...

Overlord1401 द्वारा

Squeal to Mated to the Alpha. So read that one first so you will get this one. अधिक

Chapter 1 Finding Out
Chapter 2 Gift
Final and Very Important
Chapter 3 TV Insult
Chapter 4 Flying
Chapter 5 No
Rant
Chapter 7 Ideas and Big News at the Bottom
Chapter 8 Huh
Chapter 9 SMUT
Chapter 10 Triple the Trouble
Chapter 11 Abby is Back
Chapter 12 Who Now
Chapter 13 Gone
Chapter 14 Fight
Chapter 15 Finding Out
Chapter 16 Down in the Dungeon
Chapter 17 Craving
Chapter 18 Pain
Chapter 19 Party
Chapter 20 Powers
Sequal
Funny Idea
OMG

Chapter 6 Tattoo

5.1K 207 6
Overlord1401 द्वारा

So I do body art and this is one of my pieces. Comment please on what you think.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Right now me and Leo were at a stripe mall when Leo saw a tattoo parlor.

"Oh hay I've been meaning to get anther tattoo" she said. I gaped at her.

"You have tattoos" I ask as we head into the parlor.

"Ya I will show you when we get home." She laid down on the chair and the lady be gain to put a beautiful flower tree on her back. All the flowers were different colors. Leo didn't cry once she just played on her phone.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$after wards$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"So Leo did it hurt" I asked.

"Well you see in my lion form nothing can get throw my pelt but in human form things can but I don't feel the pain. I know that something cut me but I don't feel the pain that comes with it." She explained. That is so cool. When we got home Leo showed me her other tattoos.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Tell me some ideas you guys would like to have on Leo and I will chose the ones that I like the most. Also sorry I haven't updated in a bit!!!!!!!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

951K 28.9K 26
~COMPLETED~ Three years ago,i was so in love,i was married to billionaire Ryan Alvares,we were happy till the day he threw me out,pregnant with his c...
1.1M 43.2K 24
Lewis Grant has been rejected by his mate. His other half. He is forced out of the pack, and has to survive alone in the desolate forests surrounding...
567K 18.6K 17
What would happen if your one true love didn't know you existed? You were right there in front of him this whole time, yet you were just a shadow. Th...
152K 4.6K 32
Alpha Female Omega Male °°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°° ~Breaking-Stereotypes~ Alpha Arya finds her sweet little mate who happen...