Special Weapon (Asura X Reade...

By Queer_Fics

Yn was a NOT student at the DWMA. Her soul contained a unique and rare kind of weapon. A weapon that could tu... More

Beginner Note
Chapter One - Breaking The Ice
Chapter Two - Doctor Medusa Pt. 1
Chapter Three - Questions
Chapter Four - Tarot Cards
Chapter Five - Truth Not Understood
Chapter Six - Desicions
Chapter Seven - Agony
Authors Note
Chapter Eight - Lights
Chapter Nine - Stories (Part One)
Chapter Ten - Family and Disaster
Chapter Eleven - Stories (Part Two)
Chapter Twelve - Forever Asleep
Chapter Thirteen - Fukusū Baesu
Chapter Fourteen - Ownership
Chapter Fifteen - Eyes
Chapter Sixteen - Regroup
Chapter Seventeen - Hehe
Chapter Eighteen - Sneak
Chapter Nineteen - Doctor Medusa Pt. 2
Chapter Twenty - Doctor Medusa Pt. 3
Chapter Twenty One - First Thoughts
Chapter Twenty Two - Kill Me
Chapter Twenty Three - Plans
Chapter Twenty Four - Is Mommy Pretty?
Chapter Twenty Five - Message
Chapter Twenty Six - Breaking News
Chapter Twenty Eight - Tag, You're It!
Chapter Twenty Nine - Lamp Hell
Chapter Thirty - NOT Class
Chapter Thirty One - Witches
Chapter Thirty Two - Last Breath
Chapter Thirty Three - Tsubaki
Chapter Thirty Four - Tsubaki Pt. 2
Chapter Thirty Five - Domination Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Six - Domination Pt. 2
Chapter Thirty Seven - Emotions
Chapter Thirty Eight - Alone
Chapter Thirty Nine - Trap
Chapter Forty - End (GoodBye)

Chapter Twenty Seven -Writing Speeches

1.9K 62 7
By Queer_Fics

Tsubaki POV
       I sat in a chair next to Black★'s hospital bed. Right now he was sleeping. He was breathing just fine. Professor Stein said he should make it.
"Tsubaki Nakatsukasa and Soul Eater Evans, please come down to the Death Room," the loud speaker boomed. Soul, who was sitting only a few feet away from me, looked at the loud speaker.
"This better not be about-" he didn't want to finish his sentence. Maka... I said in my head.
"No matter what it's about-" I was cut off.
"It's not cool what they did back there," Soul said. "All she wanted was to end the chaos and madness."
"That's what evil does, kills the good of heart. We are just lucky we didn't become victims of death," I said, trying to make it seem as though this situation wasn't as bad as it is.
"Let's just go," he said.
"Seems like the best idea at the moment," I told him with a smile.
We walked down to the Death Room. The other students looked at us with sadness in their eyes as we passed by. Finally we got there. I didn't want to see their faces anymore.
"Hello kids!" Lord Death said to us as walked up to him.
Neither of us said anything in reply. Spirit wasn't here. Probably be haze the person he loves the most was just murdered.
"Where is Spirit?" Soul asked.
"Funeral preparations," Lord Death replied. Funeral?? I don't want to believe it but I have to. Thank the lord Blackis alive! But I will never seen Maka again, unless the coffin is open at the funeral. "That's why I brought you here. I need to tell you about the funeral and extra details regarding the future."
"You may never go on missions ever again," Lord Death told us. "One Miester is dead, the other severely wounded."
"Seems fair-"
"Not cool!"
"Soul, you are already a Death Scythe. Why are you concerned about going on missions?" I asked him.
"You're right," he admitted. Like always.
"I would prefer if you worked up a speach for her funeral. She was a great fighter and I would be grateful if we could honor her in the best way possible," Lord Death said.
"Best way possible, huh? Then we should go out there and kill that Kishin," Soul said.
"Soul, calm down. You can't kill the Kishin with bloodlust," I tried to say in it a polite manner.
"Tsubaki is right," Spirit said who was walking in. "We can't just go off and fight in with bloodlust. We can't let out anger and hatred control us. If we do that we surely will die," Spirit's tone became dark.
"Black★ does it! And he is still alive!" Soul yelled.
"But parts of his body were shredded," Spirit rebutted.
After a while of them debating, we finally left. Kid was out by the stairs when we left the school.
"Hey," he said. "What's up?"
"Soul is being a bit- salty," Tsubaki said.
    "I can see why," Liz said. "It would be terrible if Kid or Patty died. I'd act the same way."
    "You have two. If one does die you have the other," Soul said.
     "Don't be like that," Kid said.
     "How can't I?" Soul asked. "Let's just go home and write speeches in her honor, like Lord Death asked us to do."
     "Good plan," Kid replied.
     When I got home I started working on my speech.
     Maka was one of the strongest people I knew. She wasn't afraid of anything. She enjoyed helping people. She was one of the most life-changing person I have ever met. Below all of her kindness was strength. Not just physical strength, soul strength, strength at heart and head. I will think of her everyday of my (and hopefully your) lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 968 33
♡A/N: So I would like to make it known that I wrote this fanfic a while back when I was like 13, so if it seems cringey I apologize in advance 😅♡ [N...
6.7K 178 50
You have been a great miester until your last fight with Medusa the Witch. Your partner had died. Your partner did have a very weak body, but was a v...
24.2K 791 17
It was just another day in Death City. DWMA was up and about living life to the fullest. Maka's team was yet again assigned a special mission by no o...
Lost Voice By ris

Fanfiction

6.4K 142 8
Maka was homeschooled by her mother when she travelled with her because her father and mother divorced. It's Maka's first day at Shibusen Academy whe...