Fire and Ice

By s4rah_su3

A story of Nashi, a Princess, daughter of Natsu and Lucy Dragneel of the Fire Kingdom who were recently invit... More

Mother's Garden
Tea Time
Years Ago
Kitchen Maid
Messenger Messaging
Dinner Dancing
Road Side
Morning Routine
Cubby Conversation
Nightly Tag
Family Smiles
Snowy Mountain
Saddle up
Riding Iona
Staircase Embrace
Angry View
Open Windows
Ice King
Hallway Escort
Something New
Ride Picking
Dust Cloud
Targets Fall
Little Lullaby
Fallen Brother
Butler Bell
Blue's Brother
Red dress
Miss Me?
Navy Mask
First Dance
Song Three
Loud Commotion
Vibrant Ginger
Villager Look
Now Everything
All Mine?
Oak Room
House Tour
Guess Which
Braise Bowls
Before Bed
Good Morning
Biscuit Basket
Let's Go
Fairy Tail
Pillow Punching
Ice Klutz
Frozen Lake
Future Wife
Gun Point
Private Talk
Arranged Peace
Cocoa Eyes
My Princess
Open Eyes
Cold Floor
Lost Plue
Love Him?
Arrows Fly
Thick Rope
Favorite Book
Last Charge
Handle Knocking
Pointing Fingers
Silent Darkness
Just Broken
Single Blossom
I'm Coming
No More
Unperfect Family
Patience Pays
Silver Clicks
Already Gone
Empty Tears
Me Instead
Final Words
Two Kings
Last Words
Dragneel Successor
Fairy Memories
Silent Forest
Mysterious Prince
Father's Warmth
Young Brother
Carriage Cries
Castle Librarian (Pt. 1)
Smiling Princess (Pt. 2)
Royals Down (Pt. 3)
First Hit (Pt. 4)
Heartless Loss (Pt. 5)
Blonde Son
Clean up
Split Seam
Hummed Song
I Know
Words Lost
Hidden Letters
Princess Nashi
Silver Soldier
Foggy Speach
Draped White
Past Shared
Cold Love
Purple Sparkle
Clean Cut
Burdening Regret
Angry Pace
Canceled Conflict
His Adventure
Royal Ring
Questioned Love
Dancing Flames
Light Blue
Raised Voice
Sealed Love
Golden Lord
Author's Words
New Adventures

Old Norm

3.7K 139 22
By s4rah_su3

Norman blushed after hearing my words.

"A f-friend?" He repeatedly stuttered.

"Yes of course a friend! We have known each other for years Norman, surely you think of me as a friend too?"

"Well. . . I never thought of you and me as. . . friends. I didn't think you. . .liked me very much." He said hesitantly, looking down at his feet.

"Are you kidding! Of course we are friends Norm!" I cheered, jumping from my bed.
"So will you come?" I asked in all seriousness.

"Why not. It's not like I have anything else to do." He said in a kind hearted way.

My pasted history with Norman:

My connection with Norman started though his father, Simon. Simon was the stable runner for the castle. He tended the horses and the small amount of cattle we own.
His wife, who I believe was named Sally, was a maid under my mother.

Simon was very close to my father. At times my father even treated him like he was his own brother.

Because of this closeness between my father and Simon, Norman and I were then introduced.

When I first met Norman, he was quiet open and exciting. He always loved a good adventure as much as I did. We were two crazy kids. Well that was until. . .his mother's death.

After Sally died, Norman became quite and barely spoke to me. As time went on we grew farther apart because of his silence and because of our different placements in society.

But things became worse.

After about four years after Sally's death his Father passed away too. Simon was sent to help a near by village to gather their cattle for the kingdom. On his way back he was attacked by some bandits wanting to steal the kingdom's cattle.

Simon. . . never made it back home.
Of course this affected Normans behavior even more. He became very upset. . . almost. . . depressed.

Since neither of Normans parents were keeping Norman at the castle, he had no place to go or to get money.

My Father kindly gave him the job as messenger. All Norman had to do was pass along other people's words and stories, not his own sad fairy tale.

Now because of his job change, Norman had to talk to me more which made us more closer. Norman never returned back to his adventurous self I knew so long ago. He was now a nervous fellow that always made me laugh.

I did like the adventurous Norman from back then, but for now I'm ok with my nervous Norm.

~~~

I jumped up and hugged him.
"Thanks, Norman."

I set him free and continued,

"Ok so we leave tomorrow. Will you be ready by then?" I asked looking at him.

"I think so." He said in an anxious tone.

"Then you are dismissed." I said opening my bedroom door for him.

"But Princess. . . I still have my message for you."

"Oh, right." I mumbled, closing the door. "What is this message?"

"It's a message from The Highness Zebastian. He has invited you to his quarters for dinner this evening."

"Oh." What did Uncle Zeref want with me in his chambers? Why couldn't we just eat in the dining hall?

"Thank you, Norm. You may tell him that I except his invitation." I said opening the door once more.

Norman bowed and left the room. I closed the door and flopped onto my bed. I recapped what Norman acted when walking out and entering the room for the second time.

"I'm glad I got to see that side of Norman again." I whispered to myself with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5K 35
After being thrown back in time, Nashi Dragneel and her teammates witness the biggest fights and most memorable moments in Fairy Tail history. As the...
972K 15.6K 65
These are x reader yuri oneshots!
48.9K 882 23
A boy named (Y/n) (L/n) joins the famous guild Fairy Tail at a young age hoping to find adventure and friends he can bond with within this guild as w...
94.6K 1.2K 10
Y/n L/n. People know him as the strongest fairy in all of Fairy Tail. Most would only see a glimpse of him due to him being away on jobs, but o feel...