Alone Together (EDITING) (Und...

By mcmxcni

More

Alone Together
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
(Filler)
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Twenty Nine (the lost part)
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six (P1)
Forty Six (P2)
Forty Seven
Forty Seven (Part 2 Continued)
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One (Part 1)
Fifty One (Part 2)
Fifty One (Part 3)
Fifty Two (Part 1)
Fifty Two (Part 2)
Epilogue Part 2
It's Over
Please Read..

Eighteen

64.7K 1.2K 68
By mcmxcni

A month later...

"And why haven't we seen you since we reopened?" Kyra asked me before I could step both feet into the dance studio. We had opened up two weeks ago and I hadn't really been there like I should. "Well, I was busy." That was my lame excuse. "Too busy forgetting your friends and job? I know you're in a relationship and all now but seriously Brit, get it together. You have a major part I'm this business and don't put it on hold for Adonis. He isn't putting all of his on hold for you."

"Your right and I'm sorry for leaving you hanging." I apologized. I really was. I had to get it together and get my heads out of the clouds and hop on my shit. "You know you my number one lover." I told her before giving her a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Ugh don't put those infested lips on me." she screamed. I looked at her like she was crazy. "Whatever. Come show me what I've been missing out on." I pulled her into an open studio where she showed me a few routines that my classes were working on.

Out of breath, I lay flat out on the floor breathing hard. "Shit, I'm out of shape!" "Nah you not. You smoke too much." Ky laughed. "Not true. Don won't let me and I want to kill him for it." It was true, he said he never really liked it. But he could tolerate it when we weren't official. I say, you tolerated it then, you can do the same now. Occasionally, I would smoke bud but that was rare if he had anything to do with it.

I frowned when she sat on my stomach. "You little whore!" What was her problem? "You're pregnant, that's why you can't smoke and your ass is out of breath all of a sudden and your face scrunched up when I sat on your stomach. I'm gonna be an auntie!" Wait. What? Hell no!

"Nobody is with child." I tried to tell her but she was now occupied talking to my flat stomach. "Hi baby, it's auntie Ky and I can't wait for you to get here." I laughed at her as she sat up on her hunches. "What's so funny?" "Nothing but I'm not pregnant. We still haven't had sex besides oral." "Man, you just had me talking to some imaginary baby though? Forget you." She pushed my head and folded her arms over her chest.

"You will be the fifth person to know when I'm pregnant. If that ever happens." I told her seriously. "Well who are the first four?" she wondered. Sometimes I wondered where her brain was. "Don, twin and my parents." "And I'm godmom?" "Seriously Ky, do I have any other female friends that could have that spot?" "April." I rolled my eyes before saying "Get real. I mean we cool and all but that's Ant's dip, another month and she's out the door. Plus we don't have that bond." She shook her head in agreement.

After classes, we locked up and went our separate ways. I decided to go and see my dad. He had been walking around with a little pep in his step and a smile this past week, but he wouldn't say why. I thought maybe he had gotten some ass but that thought went out the window when I walked into the house.

Moans and grunts filled the silence of the house. I just know he don't have some floozy up in here! I thought he was done fucking around. I didn't really want to witness my dad having sex but I had to see this woman he had in the bed that he should be sharing with my mom. Which that is a whole other thing. She needs to bring her ass on home. I was missing her and it had been months. Ain't nobody got time for her to be running like that. I'm one to talk when I ran for almost a year.

"Shit, Lisa." he groaned. "Alright Britni, suck it up and try not to go off when you open this door." I whispered to myself tuning out the sex music. I pushed the door open, the woman was going to work riding my dad. I felt myself about to snap until I recognized the small tattoo on her shoulder blade. My mom. Not wanting to ruin their moment any longer, I quietly closed the door and left the house and made my way to Ant's.

"Mommys back." I said pushing my way into his apartment. "Shutup and stop lying." he looked as if he didn't believe me. "It's the truth. I went to see Daddy and I caught them having sex. She had Daddy on that bed looking and sounding like a little bitch." I laughed. "No wonder his ass was all happy these last couple of days. He knew she was coming." Ant said handing me a bottled water. "In more ways than one."

"You staying for a minute?" "Yeah, I am." I said kicking my shoes off about to get comfy in his bed. "These sheets clean?" I paused in pulling back the covers. He nodded before giving me a weird look. I shrugged. "I had to ask, they looked a little stiff." I joked. "But you about to lay on them though." he pointed out. "Shutup." "I'm sleepy and hungry. Can you make me a blt? Oh and I'm spending the night." I said to his back as he left out.

"What if I had other plans for the night?" he wanted to know as he passed me the sandwich. "Cancel them to hang with your fave, duh." "Don isn't home is he?" he smiled. "No, he is. I just wanted to be with my brother is all. Now come sit beside Daddy and finish this sandwich." I told him patting the right side of the bed. "You put too much bacon and now I'm full."

"April wants to move in with me." Ant spoke as we played Call of Duty: Black Ops. I didn't say anything as I was focusing on not getting killed. "Did you hear me?" Pausing the game, I turned to face him. "I heard you. But just the other day you told me you didn't see yourself with her much longer, now you wanna move her ass in?" I huffed and started the game back only for him to pause it again. Why I was so focused on it when I sucked at it, I didn't know.

"I thought about it and I just can't let her go. Not yet at least." "Why not?" I wondered. "Wait, before you tell me know that I like her but at the same time, there's something about her. Yeah we chill from time to time but that's because she your girl. She ain't that great and I think she sneaky. But go on." "Dammit twin, you tell your true feelings on her now but she pregnant. Three months." Pause and rewind the tape. Pregnant?

"You sure it's yours? Not to sound rude but you can't put nothing past females. Some of us will do dirty shit to a man even if it's pinning a baby on him." I let him know seriously. "So are you implying that she cheated and the baby might not be mine? Really?" he spat my way. "Look at it this way.." I thought about how to word what I was about to say. "You know what? Nevermind what I was going to say. Congrats on the baby." I said going back to the game. He wouldn't understand at all.

"You mad that I'm having a baby and you're not? Shit, act happy at least." I looked at him as if he had two heads. "Really Anthony? Really? That's what we're doing now? You think I'm mad? Why would I be?" "Look at how you're acting, saying she could be doing me dirty or cheating." I lay back on the bed. "I was just saying be careful about all of this. Move her pregnant ass in then. This isn't my house and I have no say in what you do in here. If I knew you would get in your feelings about what I had to say, I would have kept my mouth shut." He just sat there not saying anything.

I sat back up and my leg started shaking. A sign that I was bothered. My brother had pissed me off and to keep us from having a full on argument, I slid my feet into my shoes and grabbed my keys up. "So you leaving now?" I unplugged my phone from the charger and made my way to the door, him following behind me. "Come on Brit, you don't have to leave," he grabbed my hand. "Stay. I'm sorry." "Don't be. I don't want to argue and to keep from doing that, I need to leave. That whole topic has me on edge." "Why you always running man? You run away from everything." he said through gritted teeth. "Let me go."

"Whatever. Get out then." he opened the door for me. I looked up at him. "Why you just standing there? You wanted to leave right? Come talk to me when you have some sense and can respect my life with April." I shook my head and walked away. I didn't think what I said would cause him to not want to talk to me.

Three weeks. Three long weeks of not talking to my twin. I honestly felt lost without him. He had been over to the house a few times and each time, he gave me the cold shoulder over someone who could easily be replaced. It really hurt, the longest we've ever gone without talking was a day. Not twenty-one.

"Hey babe." I said walking over to Don as he stood by the door of my studio. "Hey beautiful." he leaned down giving me a kiss. "So I can't do PDA but you can?" Brian said from behind the desk he was sitting at. "Don't you have stuff to do?" I asked. "Actually, I don't. And that doesn't mean I want to see you two lovebirds." I laughed while swatting Don's hand away from my ass. "Go take a lunch break or something." I pulled Don towards my office space.

"What brings you by?" I sat in his lap sideways. "Just missed you." He grinned. "You just saw me this morning." "But I still missed you." He began rubbing small circles in my lower back causing me to jerk forward. "Stop, you know that's my spot." Nipping at my neck, he chuckled. "I know, one of many." Standing up, I moved to the other side of the desk only for him to come after me. We went in circles for a few go rounds before he picked me up making me shriek. "Don! Stop it and put me down."

"You gon let me slide up in it tonight?" he asked still holding me in the air. "No." He acted as if he would drop me. "Okay! Alright! Yes!" I gave in because I really thought he would drop me. Placing me back on my feet, he gave me a knee weakening kiss that made me want to say fuck it and get it on in here. "I'm holding you to that." he whispered. I bit my lip and smiled. "But on to what I actually came for, my family is coming to town." "Y-your family?" my voice was a little shaky. "What, did I stutter?"

Don never really talked about his family so I just assumed he didn't associate with them. I wasn't going to push about it. I had only met one cousin and that's it. I had never met a boyfriend's family and he thought enough of me to meet them? This was a big thing for me and I felt nervous all of a sudden. "B! Stop thinking into it so much." I shook my head. "I'm not." I denied. "You are. I thought you were about to faint on me." he laughed out. "So me possibly fainting is funny?" I playfully punched his shoulder. "No and you hit like a girl." "I am a girl."

He shrugged before grabbing me for a hug. "I gotta go though. See you tonight, be naked if you get home before me." I shook my head laughing a little. "What's funny?" "I'm going to see my parents when I leave from here." He gave me a blank look. "But you promised I would get

some." he whined. "Ew stop whining, that's not cute babe." "I wouldn't whine if you didn't get me excited." Kissing his lips once more. "Bye Adonis." "I'm out. I guess I can lay on the bed ass naked waiting for you. Just let you take advantage of all of this." Laughing at his

foolish self as he rolled his hips while backing out of the room. "You better have some clothes on when I get home."

Once I entered my parents house, I was glad to smell food cooking. It had been so long since I had smelled my mom's food. Following the smell I made my way into the kitchen where my mom stood at the stove and my dad behind her as they swayed to Hold Me by Teddy Pendergrass. I watched them from my spot in the doorway, smiling. "Hey Mommy, Daddy." I interrupted their little dance. "Hey. Just in time for dinner." my mom smiled. "Where's Adonis?" she asked. "Home. I can call him over if you want me to." I suggested. "Yeah, you do that." Daddy spoke up. "I need to talk to him anyway." Pulling my phone out, I shot him a text telling him to come over and talked to my mom.

"You know, it's time for you and your brother to stop being foolish." she said while popping my hand with a spatula as I was trying to slice a piece of pound cake. "Anthony is the one being foolish Mommy." "You two." she shook her head and went to check on the greens. "I met the girl. There's something about her, can't put my finger on it. I do know that she isn't who he should be with." Waving my hand, I didn't want to hear about it. Just then Ant and April walked in. April waved at me while I smiled and Ant just walked right past me greeting our mom.

"Now I know you see your sister sitting in here. If you have sense, I suggest you speak. You ain't too old for ass whippings boy." Ant stared at her for a moment before opening his mouth. "Well I guess you gotta whoop me ma." "Wow." I said under my breath while leaving out to answer the door for Don. "My twin is here and I can't take this awkwardness and him not talking to me. Please go and talk to my dad so we can leave. I'll make us plates to go." I spoke uickly while pushing him into my dad's office.

"Don is here Daddy." I shut the door and made my way to the kitchen where Ant and our mom were having a heated conversation. Mostly, our mom speaking. "Excuse me, Mommy but I'm gonna head out when Don is done talking to Daddy so I'm gonna make a plate to go. Is that okay?" I checked with her. Her eyes met mine and I felt my twin staring at the side of my face. I knew he wasn't going to say anything though. "Yeah, that's fine." I went on about my business and did what I had to do.

Deciding to just not wait on Don, I left and made my way to the house. I knew I should have stayed but to be in the same room as the person I shared everything with and they wouldn't talk to me even when told by our own parent was too much for me. I was officially over it. Or so I thought.

--Ant acting petty as a mutha -__-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.6K 23
From their college days at Auburn, follow Cam & Briana on their journey of love. O1.O5.15 - O7.19.15
23.4K 535 25
BXG STUDXSTUD & GXG ✨
9.7K 640 35
A good, uninhibited, spoilt life. Normally that should be pleasant but not to Serena. She wants to experience it all, especially love. Unfortunately...