Clover ☓ Eggsy Unwin

By cutiestiles

Clover Valford-Hart was the bubbly and even somewhat naïve girl who, after her parents' death, is put in the... More

☁︎ C L O V E R ☁︎
◦ 0 1 ◦
◦ 0 2 ◦
◦ 0 3 ◦
◦ 0 4 ◦
◦ 0 5 ◦
◦ 0 6 ◦
◦ 0 7 ◦
◦ 0 8 ◦
◦ 0 9 ◦
◦ 1 0 ◦
◦ 1 2 ◦
◦ Epilogue ◦
C L O V E R
T R A I L E R
PLEASE READ!!!
- Help -
oops sorry
☁︎ C L O V E R two☁︎
∙ playlist ∙
◦ 1 4 ◦
◦ 1 5 ◦
◦ 1 6 ◦
◦ 1 7 ◦
◦ 1 8 ◦
◦ 1 9 ◦
◦ 2 0 ◦
◦ 2 1 ◦
◦ 2 2 ◦
◦ 2 3 ◦
◦ 2 4 ◦
◦ 2 5 ◦
◦ 2 6 ◦
◦ 2 7 ◦
◦ 2 8 ◦
◦ 2 9 ◦
◦ 3 0 ◦
◦ 3 1 ◦
◦ 3 2 ◦
◦ 3 3 ◦
◦ 3 4 ◦

◦ 1 1 ◦

13.8K 455 98
By cutiestiles

"Society's dead," Eggsy began, catching the attention of the older man who looked up from his laptop. "Long live society." The Prime Minister chuckled.

"Amen to that." He agreed and extended his hand. "I'm Morten Lindstrom." Eggsy shook it.

"Chester King." He then gestured to Clover. "And this is my beautiful wife, Emma-Louise King." Clover extended her hand to the man who took it, kissing her knuckles and she had to hide her cringe.

"Lovely to meet you both, you make a fantastic looking pair." He complimented. "The kids would be practically blind though." He joked and the pair chuckled politely with him, Clover having forgotten she was wearing glasses as well as Eggsy.

"Thank you." She replied.

"How'd you get online? I couldn't..." Eggsy asked.

"Oh, well, it's a closed network, you see." Lindstrom told him. "Pre-authorised connections only." Eggsy made a noise of understanding.

"Do you have the correct time?" Eggsy queried, holding his wrist up, looking at his watch. "I think I'm still in my last timezone."

"Chester," Clover pretended to scold, "I told you to change the timezone before we landed."

"I'm sorry, dear." He grinned down at her. "I guess I was a bit...distracted." He kissed her cheek, making her blush as he turned back to Lindstrom

Morten smiled at the two. "Let's see now." He looked down at his watch. Eggsy quickly shot an amnesia dart at his throat. The man instantly fell to his side on the lounge. Eggsy moved him aside and sat where he was once sitting. Clover leant down, resting her arms against the table so she'd be able to easily talk to Eggsy but also block the view of anyone else.

Eggsy plugged in the USB and quickly got to work. "Eggsy, Clover, I'm in." Merlin told them. "Get your arses back to the plane, now."

"On our way." Eggsy told him. He closed the laptop but looked up when he heard Clover let out a small squeak. His heartbeat sped up, worry flooding his veins as he saw the knife held to her throat.

"Nice and slow." He mumbled into her ear as she put her hands up.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Eggsy questioned, trying to control his anger at the fact that Charlie was holding a knife to Clover's neck.

"Well, my family were invited, obviously." He said. "Now, you make one move, Unwin, and I'll slit her pretty, little throat." He spun them around causing Clover to wobble slightly as Charlie pulled her tight against his chest.

"Valentine!" Charlie called. "I've caught some fucking spies!"

"V-glass, zoom." Valentine said. "Oh fuck! It's that Kingsman's daughter and that young valet!" Clover quickly touched the back of her ring and slammed it into Charlie's temple. He spasmed against her. Eggsy grabbed his collar and slammed his fist against his face. "Son of a bitch!"

"Down?" Clover questioned as she slipped her heels off. Eggsy looked over the railing and nodded.

"Down." He agreed and the pair leaped over the railing. Clover's skirt billowed around her as she and Eggsy landed. They ran through the crowd and out the door to the main room. Eggsy slipped his hand into hers as they ran through thin, high-walled corridors. The walls were jagged rocks that occasionally grazed against Clover's bare arms as they dodged bullets left, right and centre.

"Eggsy, Clover, take a left." Merlin instructed as they came upon a crossroads and they did so. "Two guards up ahead."

Eggsy kicked ones's legs out from under him and launched himself over the guard, leaving him for Clover to take care of. Whilst Eggsy fought the other guard, Clover dodged left quickly as the guard lunged for her. She grabbed him by the back of his collar and slammed his head against the wall. He fell limp as another guard tried to grab her from behind, wrapping his arms around her neck in an attempt to strangle her. Clover backed up and crashed him harshly against the wall. She noticed Eggsy watching her with his gun aimed at the man, waiting for a clear shot. She pulled him roughly over her shoulder. He fell to the floor with a thud and Eggsy shot him through the head.

The pair panted, joining hands once more. Eggsy quickly reached down, snatching a gun from the body, giving it to Clover as Merlin warned them again. "You two, straight ahead then right. There's two more." Right as he said this, two more men joined the others that were shooting at them.

Clover and Eggsy did their best, shooting at the men but they then decided to continue running through the halls, occasionally sending shots back. Clover grunted in pain as she felt a bullet lodge itself in her arm. "Clover-" Eggsy began, concern lacing his tone.

"Next left, down the narrow tunnel." Merlin instructed, interrupted the boy.

"I'm fine." She promise and nudged him to run a bit faster.

"Cover me." Eggsy said and Clover nodded, staying at the entrance of the tunnel. She shot all the guards that'd been coming up from behind before turning and shooting the ones lining the inside of the tunnel. Eggsy leapt up from a guard, skilfully stepping on each side of the wall before he landed, taking out the guard Clover had yet to get.

After going through the tunnel, Eggsy and Clover found guards coming at them from every direction. The pair managed to take them all down in precision. Clover dropped her gun, having no ammo left. "Nice!" Merlin called. "Well done all three of you." He praised as the missile had reached the satellite just in time, rendering Valentine's 'V-day' broken.

Eggsy grinned over to Clover who smiled as they jogged back to the plane. Eggsy's eyes suddenly came upon the blood trickling down Clover's arm. She followed his worried gaze. "Eggsy, it's fine, seriously, I've had worse." He shook his head.

"As soon as we get back to the plane we're fixing ya." She didn't say anything, only nodded. They rounded the corner to see Merlin standing at the opening of the plane with the guards facing him. Eggsy made to shoot at them but was only met with a clicking which drew the guards attention to them. He quickly wrapped his arms around Clover so if they shot, none of the bullets would hit her.

"Merlin!" Eggsy screamed and before any of the guards could shoot, Merlin had taken them all down.

"Get in here!" He shouted to them and neither complained, sprinting towards the plane and up the stairs. Merlin raised the gun and shot once more. Clover turned whilst running to see another guard had snuck up on them. "Come on!" Merlin urged.

The pair ran up the stair and into the plane, flopping on the couch, Clover half on Eggsy's lap. "Let's get the fuck out of here." He panted as Clover dropped her head onto his shoulder whilst clutching at her bicep.

"We can't." Merlin answered. "I can't get into Valentine's machine. He's got biometric security. Eggsy, you're gonna have to get in there and make sure his hand never touches that desk.

"Are you taking the fucking piss?" Eggsy questioned.

"I'm afraid not." He replied.

"Wait, what about me?" Clover asked, noticing he'd left her out of the plan.

"We need to get you cleaned up." Clover shook her head frantically.

"Merlin, I'm fine. I need to help-"

"You're not fine, Clover. Your arm is covered in blood and you look like you're knocking on death's door for goodness sake. You're as pale as a ghost." She scowled at him and just as she was about to reply he spoke again. "Clover, if you went back out there you'd become a liability to Eggsy which would put not only your own life at risk, but his as well." She paused and dropped her head guiltily.

"You'd better go and show him the weapons then." Merlin smiled sympathetically at her and nodded, patting her on the back. As Merlin guided Eggsy to the weapons Clover found the first aid kit. After she wiped all the blood from her arm, she grabbed some gauze and wrapped it tightly above the bullet to create a tourniquet, tying it with her left hand and her teeth since her right was temporarily out of action. She then messily wrapped it up just until she had more time to do a better job. Eggsy emerged from the back room with an umbrella in hand. Clover nodded approvingly with a smile.

"Good choice, Unwin."

"Thanks, Hart." Her breath hitched at the name and she grinned at him. He and Merlin stood ready at the door, their guns aimed in case there were any guards out there. Thankfully, there were none.

"Eggsy." Clover called just as he was about to run down the stairs. He turned to her questioningly. Clover rushed over to him, not giving herself any time to potentially think through what she was about to do. She wrapped one arm around his neck and placed her injured one on his arm before she pressed her lips against his. She felt him freeze in shock and she quickly scolded herself for making such a rash decision. Just as she was about to move away, Eggsy's arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her towards him and holding her there tightly. He put more pressure into the kiss, making it deeper; more passionate. Eggsy bit into her lip but she pulled away, her lip falling from between his teeth as both caught their breath. Clover's eyes fluttered open, but Eggsy's remained closed as his nose nudged at hers. He ducked down, trying to capture his lips with hers again but she giggled and stepped out of his grip, only then did he open his eyes. He stared at her, completely besotted with the girl in front of him. "When you come back." She promised.

He shook his head and clicked his tongue. "Can't get me all excited like that, love." He scolded teasingly, causing her to blush.

"You know," Merlin drawled. "We do have a world to save." Eggsy's eyes widened and he nodded.

He sprung down the steps, turning to Clover. "When I come back..." He said, repeating her earlier words with a wink before he disappeared around the corner, leaving Merlin and Clover in an awkward silence though she couldn't wipe her smile off her face. A pang of pain shot up Clover's arm.

"Well, I'm gonna go and uh..." She trailed off and gestured to her arm. Merlin nodded and made his way back over to his desk whilst Clover took the medical kit into the bathroom.

A/N:

*wheezes because Cleggsy kissED*

What do you think? Worth the wait?

Please keep voting and commenting guys! :)

x Clara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 7.9K 25
"Are you sure I can't punch him in the face?" "No fighting the other agents Eggsy". "But what if I just break his nose a little?" Kingsman: the secre...
140K 3.8K 38
A suit is the modern gentleman's armour. And the Kingsman agents are the new knights. Who's to say all those knights still have to be male? Nicolette...
13.9K 299 8
(Y/n) (L/n) is an intelligence agent that goes by the name Agent Vodka, she works for Statesmen. All seems normal until one day two english men show...
40.9K 943 15
Cassie Hart is a well trained Kingsman Agent. She's quick, quiet, sneaky and seductive. She's flawless at her work. But what happens when she meets E...