Jensen's Little Girl

By amospn

Have you ever asked yourself what it would be like to be the daughter of THE Jensen Ackles? This isn't a fanf... More

Prologue
Vancouver (Part 1)
Vancouver (Part 2)
Chapter 3...
Back In His Arms
Halle
Here Comes the Bride...
Colton's Last Day
Good News...
Chapter 9
Spring Break - Part 1
Spring Break - Part 2
Spring Break - Take a Back Road
Spring Break - Good Morning
Spring Break - Thursday
Friday Morning
Unexpected
Daddy
Recovery
Home
Please not now...
What happens next...
Where to Next?
Where's JJ?
Didn't See That Coming
Coming to an End
Press Conference
Saying Goodbye
I Just Want a Normal Life
What is and What Should Never Be
The Supernatural Family
He's My Brother
Always Find Your Way Back Home
But this changes everything...
The Interview
What have I done...?
Unforgivable
Getting Over You
Forgive or Forget
Can we just be friends?
The Next Day
The Final Season
Daddy Knows Best
Happy Halloween (Part 1)
Happy Halloween (part 2)
The Question
The Ranch
Welcome to Pacific Grove
His Father
Jensen's Not-so Little Girl
THANK YOU!!!!

Family Teaming Up

271 13 0
By amospn

(Jake's POV)

There was only one thing I could think of doing. I walked out of my Dad's house, leaving no note, no trace of me ever even being there. Would he be mad? Who even gives a crap! My girl was somewhere, probably in danger, and she is the only thing I care about right now. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number I wished I'd never have to dial. 

After three rings I heard an answer. "This is Detective Jones."

"Hi Detective, this is Jake. The one who..." 

"I remember son. No need to explain yourself. What can I do for you?"

"I need you to take me back to Texas." 

"You know I can't..." 

I stopped him, "I don't give a crap about what you can or can't do for me. This is a favor and I'm asking you as a friend not an officer of the law. Can you do this for me?"

"Son, you sound like you're in a rush. What's going on?"

"You want the truth." I exhaled. "Jensen, my girl friend's dad, just called to tell me she's missing. They figure she ran away to come see me, but they haven't seen her all day and last night. I need to find her. The only thing I can think of is to go back home." 

I heard a long sigh on the other end of the phone. "Jake, I could get fired for this. Or worse, go to jail." 

"I'll make up some lie. It'll be fine. Please Liam, you know I need to find her. I can't live without her." 

A few seconds paused until he finally spoke. "Alright, I'll help you. But I'm not dropping you off and coming back to New York. I'm taking on this case. You guys will probably need police escorts as well. This seems to be a severe issue." 

"It is. Thank you so much. I'm on the street outside my Dad's place. Can you come pick me up?"

"I'll be there in ten." He hung up and I sat on the curb waiting. I was determined to find my Jay.

(Jensen's POV)

Danneel was past the point of scrambling around freaking out. She'd already been doing that the last twenty four hours. At this point she was now in denial, cuddled up in a ball on the couch with four boxes of tissues surrounding her. She had been sobbing for almost an hour now, and I would do anything to be with her, but I had a dozen officers and detectives in my house trying to figure out where my little girl was. It had been almost two days since we had last seen her and with her being so worldly known, everyone was worried for her safety. 

I was talking with a detective when I heard my phone start to ring. I looked and saw Jake was calling, hurrying to answer it, "Hey son, any news?"

"Not yet. She never came to my Dad's house and I'm really worried about her." 

"Don't worry, we'll find her. We're a family, we always find each other." 

"I hope so." he sighed.

"Just be safe, and be on the look out for her." 

"Actually... here's the thing, I'm about thirty minutes from San Antonio as we speak." 

"What? What the hell are you doing son?"

"You think I'm just going to sit around and play housekeeper all day while JJ is somewhere missing? Hell no! I'm coming to help. I've got some of my friends in New York on the look out for her and they'll call me if anything comes up. Sir, this is where I need to be." 

"In all honesty, I'm so glad you're coming. I've missed you kid, and Danneel is going to really need you right now." 

"I've missed you guys too. Detective Jones and I will be there soon." 

"You pulled the Detective into this too?" He laughed, "Alright, awesome! We've got a ton of family coming over tonight too to discuss the situation. We should be meeting in about an hour to figure everything out. Can you pick up Danni and I some starbucks on your way? We haven't slept in almost two days and we could both use a coffee." 

"Absolutely sir. We'll be there soon. Wait up for us before you start the meeting though." 

"Will do. Thanks son." I hung up the phone and walked over to my wife. I kneeled down next to her and pulled her into my arms. She continued to sob and I caressed the back of her head with my hand. 

"Baby, I just got off the phone with Jake. He's on his way here with another Detective." 

The head Detective was in the corner speaking with another officer and over heard what I had said, "Excuse me, but I didn't order for any additional Detectives on the case. We don't need anyone else. Who thinks their joining?"

I looked up at the officer, "Excuse me, but this is my daughter we're talking about. I haven't seen you do shit tonight to find her, and I actually know this Detective and trust him. So as of now, he's head Detective, understood." 

He began to speak, "But..." 

"I SAID UNDERSTOOD?!!" I yelled so loud, it silenced everyone in the room. 

He looked away, "Yes sir." 

I turned back to Danni, "Jake will be here soon. I sent him for some coffee, and he should be here when the family arrives." 

I wiped a tear falling down her cheek. "Oh thank heavens," she started to say, "we need him right now." 

We continued to speak with officers and Detectives as people started showing up. Jared and Gen stood by the door to direct everyone to the family room. It was times like this where we were grateful for such a large house. We comfortably fit everyone on the couches and officers were lined up against the wall. My parents had showed up and soon after Misha and his wife were welcomed in. Both the Mark's and Jeff came, followed by Felicia and Osric. About ten minutes later Jake walked in with Detective Jones. Gen wrapped both arms around him, and started to cry even harder yelling, "My boy is home!" He laughed and hugged her back hurrying to bring Danni and I our coffee soon after. 

"Hey sir, I'm here to help." 

"Thank you son." I hurried to give him a hug and soon after Danni wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug as well.

Everyone settled down and I stood on the coffee table to talk to everyone. With our family, coworkers, and all the officers, we easily had over forty or fifty people in our living room. "Everyone listen up!" I yelled. Everything silenced. "We need to all form a plan. The officers have a plan and Detective Jones is going to look over it. As for us, we need to go in groups of four and start searching. Both Mark's, Jeff, Felicia, Osric, and Misha, will you guys all take my jet and start searching in New York?"

"We can just take mine," Jeff offered. "Then you'll have yours if needed." 

"Thank you! Call if you hear or find anything." 

They all got up and hurried out the door. All of the officers followed Detective Jones into the kitchen where they formed a plan. Only about ten of us remained. "Jared, Gen, Danni and I will stay here and start making calls and searching from home. Our girls are too exhausted to go out." I looked to Gen and my wife, "Actually ladies, why don't you take some Benadryl and get some sleep?" Danni looked to me and yawned. 

I picked her up knowing she'd fight me, but I could tell this was just making her sick. I carried her upstairs and she collapsed into our bed. I pulled her blouse and jeans off, while putting on one of my old t-shirts on. One I knew that she loved to wear. I handed her a glass of water and some Benadryl for her to take before bed. 

I laid her in bed and knelt down by her side. "I promise baby, I'll find her." 

She looked up to me with her swollen eyes from sobbing the last two days, "Please Jensen, find my little girl." 

I kissed her forehead before turning out the light and heading back downstairs. 

Jared was at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me, "Alright, I just helped Gen into bed. What's the plan brother?"

"I don't even know man." I started to sob for the first time in the last two days. I tried to stay strong for Danni and everyone else, but now I just broke down. Jared pulled me into him and let me cry. What the heck? I was a grown man sobbing in my best friends arms. My life had been practically taken from me and ripped into shred's. I knew something had happened to my little girl, because she would have been home by now, or we would have heard of her arriving in New York. I needed to find her. 

Just seconds later I saw Jake, Tom and Halle bursting through the door. Jake was now sobbing as well. He handed me an envelope that had been opened. "It was on the windshield of my truck." Jake cried saying.

On it was a typed out message saying:

Have Danneel call this number. Don't call the authorities or you'll never see your precious daughter again. - Matt

I looked up at Jared and more tears fell from my eyes as I handed him the envelop. All three of the kids were sobbing in fear, and Detective Jones came running to the front door. "What's happened?"

Jared handed him the envelope and his expression changed from surprise to anger. "Where is your wife?" he asked.

"I just had her go to bed. I don't want to wake her, she's exhausted." 

"She doesn't have a choice." He argued. "If you want your little girl back, she's going to have to wake up." 

I turned away from them and reluctantly headed up to my room to my wife. I tried to pull myself together, but i just couldn't seem to stop the tears. As I opened the door I saw her finally resting and it killed me to wake her and have to tell her the news. 

I knelt beside her next to our bed. While running my fingers through her hair I whispered, "Danni, we've found something regarding Jay." 

She slowly woke up, "What is it?"

"We got a note. Well Jake did. It's from someone named Matt. It's for you." 

She hurried out of bed and ran down the stairs. She had only my tshirt on and I tried to stop her, but she continued to run. "Give me the note!" She ripped it out of Liam's hands and cried as she read the short lines. 

I hurried behind her and pulled her close to me as she sobbed. "Danni, who is Matt?"

"You would remember him if you saw him. Matt Barr?" She said. 

Matt Barr... I tried to remember the name. I thought back to the cast for that movie. Memories flooded through my mind until I suddenly remembered him. "Hold on, are we talking about the blonde who was obsessively in love with you?"

"Yes. Matt." She sighed, "He hated you, remember?"

"Oh I remember. Very clearly now actually." My feelings suddenly turned from sadness to anger within a matter of seconds. I was beyond furious at this point. "What do we do Detective?" I turned to Liam asking. 

He quietly said to me, "Is there somewhere we can all talk in private. Seeing there were local officers now listening trying to figure out what had occurred.

"In my office. Follow me." I lead everyone in, and locked the door behind us. Jared and Jen sat at my desk, Danni sat in the lounge chair. The three kids sat on the floor, and Officer Jones stood in front of all of us. I leaned on the arm of the lounge chair with Danni trying to figure out what was even happening. 

"Alright. We have to be quiet about this. Sending a million officers in to get him could kill JJ. This Matt guy sounds like trouble. I think we need to go in on this alone. I would never in my career suggest this, but I trust you folks and want to help in saving your little girl." 

I looked to him in shock. "What do we do about all of those officers out there?"

"I will fill them in partially on the situation. I want all of them stationed within a half mile radius in case we need them. Each of them will be equipped with a radio, and I will take the lead with Jensen and Jared. The kids need to stay here for their safety with Mrs. Padalecki." 

"You're an idiot if you think I'm just going to sit around tonight." Jake said bluntly. "Remember, I brought you into this, and this is my fight. JJ is my girlfriend, and I want to be there to help save her." 

He let out a long sigh. "Alright, but you listen to everything I say. Understood?"

"Understood!" He agreed. 

"Alright," He turned to my wife. "Are we ready to make that call?"

"I guess..." She sighed. 

Holy cow! That was a long chapter! I had so much more to write... but it was already too long! I'll have an update (hopefully) tomorrow morning for y'all! Let me know what you think!! I really want to know what everything is thinking about the plot and if it's too much. It's kind of out of my comfort zone to write a plot such as this one. I'm kind of excited though. (Also, it's 12:38 where I live and I'm exhausted... so I'm sooo sorry for not being about to edit. It's probably super crappy and doesn't make sense in some places. Sorry about that!) Love you all! Update coming soon!! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 185 10
Jensen Ackles had been pining after Jared Padalecki since the moment he laid eyes on the guy in his freshman year. But instead of talking to him, he...
50.6K 1.6K 19
Second Book in the Jared's Daughter Series Follow the characters that you fell in love with (Allison, Jensen, Justice, Jared, Gen, Tom, Shep, Misha a...
486 2 10
Jenson Ackles finds friendship off-screen with a new female cast member, Annie. He shows her the real side - the simple side - of him. Can he resist...
34.9K 683 42
You come home and find out you will be working on the TV hit show Supernatural and you will be working with one of your "Fantasy man" until it become...