Pull The Trigger (Soul Eater...

By GirlGoneTwisted

Soul Eater was your favorite Anime. You had many drawings in your room and almost the whole manga series. Unt... More

Chapter 1: A Wish Of The Soul
Chapter 2: We Made It
Chapter 3: At War
Chapter 4: Violin and Piano Girls
Chapter 5: And Down She Goes!
Chapter 6: First Fight
Chapter 7: Limb after Limb
Chapter 8: Automail?
Chapter 9: The Party Begins
Chapter 10: Boys Pick Girls?
Chapter 11: New Friends
Chapter 13: Gifts and Sleepovers
Chapter 14: Dont Mess With Jennicah!
Chapter 15: Unstable
Chapter 16: Secrets and Loss
Chapter 17: One Step Closer
Chapter 18: Moment of Truth
I'm Sorry to Say.... (A/n)
Chapter 19: Complex Feelings
Chapter 20: Insightful Dread
Chapter 21: A Ceded Soul
Chapter 22: Witness of Death

Chapter 12: Brownies

1.6K 62 108
By GirlGoneTwisted

Okay! Thanks to the help of UnkownDreamer , yukihart , MysterySisters and sora626 I have been able to make up my mind! Thanks for your opinions for the progression of this story! Now, let's get this chapter started!

~Jennicah's POV~

After (Y/n) and Maka were pried off of my back, I walked into the kitchen with Soul marching behind me.

I pulled out a glass, baking pan and threw flour, sugar, a little yeast, eggs, vanilla, chocolate mix and a pinch of salt.

As I mixed the ingredients together, Soul, (Y/n) and Maka sat at the counter, chatting about random things and waiting for the brownies to be done.

But what I found slightly strange was that throughout the whole time I was making the chocolate pastries, Crona was practically leaning over my shoulder watching me mix the ingredients.

He seemed to have noticed that I new he was watching and backed away quickly. "I-I'm sorry..." He apologized.

I just waved my hands in front of my and wrote: No, no! It's totally fine! It's natural to be curious!

"R-Really?" He took a few steps forward shyly.

"Yeah! Here, I'm done mixing, you can lick the spoon..!"

I grabbed the wooden spoon from the mixing bowl and handed it to him. He hesitantly held it up to his face, but then stuck it in his mouth.

His eyes widened as a small smile formed on his face. "Th-This is a-amazing..!"

I grinned and gave him a thumbs up. I turned the oven on and put the pan into the heat and closed the door.

Crona handed me the spoon and I washed it off in the sink, dryer it with a rag and placed it into a holster on the counter that was occupied by many other spoons and spatulas.

About five minutes after the brownie batter was placed into the oven, 8 knocks were heard at the door.

I put down my oven mitt and answered the door, already having an idea who it was.

When I opened the door, there stood Kid, Liz, Patty, BlackStar and Tsubaki. I waved at them but also gave them a confused look.

"We were training at Death Park when we smelt chocolate in this direction," BlackStar stated.

I held up a note: You got that right, I'm making Brownies.

Once they finished the last word, they all trampled into the house and sat in the living room.

'Of course,' I thought with a laugh.

I went back to the kitchen to see Crona looking through the window on the oven, watching the brownies as they slowly baked.

The timer beeped and Crona moved out of the way as I grabbed the oven mitt and pulled the mixing bowl out of the oven and turned it off.

I placed the bowl on top of the oven and pulled off the mitt. I grabbed at spatula from the holster and started cutting the brownies as evenly as possible.

I let them cool off as I asked Crona to pull out 11 plates from the cupboards. He set them carefully on the counter all in a row.

I used the spatula to scoop off 1 brownie for each plate and set them on the ceramic table-wear.

Crona helped me pass out the plates, keeping one for me, him and Ragnarok. Once everyone had a plate we joined them on the living room floor.

Everyone took a bite out of their brownies as there eyes widened. They all started saying how well the brownies were made.

My face flushed with all the compliments as I shrugged, also eating my brownie.

Once everyone finished their pastries, I collected all of the plates with Crona. I washed them, Crona dried them and put them away.

When that task was finished, I looked up at the clock to see that it was only 3:46. (P.M obviously)

Liz seemed to have noticed the time as well. Then a scary grin grew on her face. "Hey, how about we all go shopping at the Mall? It's only 3 and it's Saturday," she suggested.

Maka smiled and pitched in. "I need to buy some new textbooks anyways, so that sounds good to me,"

I-on the other hand- grieved at the idea of shopping. But didn't show it. Everyone- not including (Y/n)- all thought it was a good idea because they all needed to buy different items.

So we decided it would be the best to go shopping. So we all got ready and left the apartment.

As we walked along the streets of Death City, I looked for any signs that could lead us to the Death City Mall.

We finally made our way there and entered the building. I cringed at the strong smell of scented candles mixed with sugar and other sweet items.

~Your POV~

I held back holding my nose from the disgusting musk of the Mall. I could tell Jennicah was using all of her will-power to do the same.

We stopped in front of the Candy Store's opening. We all decided to split into groups to find the different items.

The group's were Liz and Patty, Maka and Soul, BlackStar and Tsubaki, Me and Kid, Jennicah and Crona.

Once that was selected, we all split up in the directions of the places we were going to.

Me and Kid headed in the direction of anything symmetrical. As we were looking, he spotted a Fountain in the middle of the Mall and rushed over in its direction.

Of course, it was so symmetrical that he had to take pictures. He pulled out his camera from absolutely thin air and started taking pictures as if it were a famous model.

I sat in one of the Massage Chairs and watched the scene in amusement. Everyone was giving us weird stares, but that didn't effect either one if us at the moment.

~Soul's POV~

Maka dragged me off to one of her favorite book stores. As she was looking around for books she was interested in, I noticed a shop that was selling hats across the hall.

I walked over there-leaving Maka to fall into book heaven- and searched for any hats that were interesting.

I saw an advertisement on a clipboard hanging on the wall of the store. It said something about getting hats embroidered with somebody's name on them. Only $15.

I walked up to the clerk sitting behind the cash register. "Hey, is that still going on?" I asked as I pointed to the sign.

He looked up from the comic he was reading and nodded. I pulled out $15 cash from my pocket and handed it to him.

He set down his comic. "And who should like to make this out for?" He asked, grabbing a needled and (s/f/c) thread.

"(Y/n)," I said, grabbing a (f/c) hat off of one of the racks and giving it to the clerk.

He nodded and got to work. "Come back in about half an hour, it should be ready by then," he stated.

I nodded and walked out of the store. I saw Maka in the Book Shop still gasping at every book she saw.

I sighed and walked back in the store. She payed for about 5 textbooks and we left the store to looks for something else.

~BlackStar's POV~

Tsubaki and I dashed down to the food court. My eyes sparkled as I saw the pretzels, pizza, even Teriyaki Chicken.

They had so many different food choices that I couldn't help myself! I pulled out $20 bucks from my pocket and bought a slice of pizza, a cinnamon pretzel and a Large Pepsi.

Tsubaki bought herself a Salad and a Lemonade as we sat down at one of the tables.

I ate my pizza and drank my Pepsi, but I chose to save the Cinnamon Pretzel. I decided I'd give it to (Y/n) later if we saw her walking by.

Tsubaki soon finished her Salad and Lemonade. I wrapped up the Pretzel and put it carefully in my pocket. We discarded our trash and walked out of the Food Court.

"Hey, you didn't eat your Pretzel," Tsubaki stated. More-or-Less asked.

I placed my hands behind my head. "Yeah, I saved it for (Y/n). Y'know, just in case we walked by her," I replied.

She giggled with an "okay" and we kept on walking down the halls of the Mall.

~Kid's POV~

I stopped taking pictures as I noticed (Y/n) staring at a store nearby. I put my camera away and stepped away from the Fountain.

"You want to go looks inside that Shop?" I asked.

She turned around and looked at me. "Geez, you startled me.! And sure!" She smiled, standing up from the chair.

We walked over to the shop and opened up the glass doors. It turned out to be a (fave items) store.

As (Y/n) looked around with stars in her eyes, I noticed a particular (fave item) that she was looking at.

She walked away from it and glanced at other items on the shelves. I picked it up and handed it to the clerk.

I handed her then named price as she scanned the item. I thanked her as she handed it to me.

I walked over to (Y/n) and handed it to her. Her eyes widened with excitement as a huge smile crept onto her face.

"Really? You bought this for me? Thanks so much!!" She shouted.

We left the store and started roaming the halls once again.

~Crona's POV~

As me and Jennicah walked through the Building known as a "Mall", she kept looking through windows of all the Art Stores we passed.

"I-I'm guessing you l-like to draw?" I asked.

She looked over at me with a smile. "Yeah! It's one of my favorite things to do!" She wrote on a notebook.

"I-If you don't m-mind m-me asking, what happened to your v-voice?" I asked, wondering if I had already said something wrong.

"Oh. I Witch stole it when I was young..."

"I-I'm sorry for a-asking..." I apologized.

"No! It's fine! People ask about it all the time!" She smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah! No worries! And besides, you don't have to worry about me!"

As that conversation ended, we walked into a Art Store full of markers, pencils, and many other drawing materials.

Jennicah glanced at almost everything in the store, but she kept gawking at a certain set of markers.

I read the sign above: Copic Markers~ $20 per set. (Yes, Copic Markers are more expensive than that, but just go with it...)

Jennicah walked away from those markers and went to looks at some other Art Supplies. I pulled out the said amount of money from my Mission Savings.

I picked up one of the marker sets and walked over to the counter. I placed both the money and try markets down.

The man scanned the markers and took my money. He asked if I wanted it in a bag, I shyly said no and grabbed the markers from him.

I saw Jennicah look at a few more things and then asked if I was done looking. I nodded my head and we left.

As we walked out of the store, I poked Jennicah's shoulder and she turned around. I held out the markers from behind my back.

I put them in Jennicah's hands. "Did you get these for me?" She wrote.

I nodded my head and my face flushed. My stomach felt like there were butterflies flapping around.

"This is exactly the set I need! But why Crona? You should buy stuff for yourself.!"

"I-It's for being s-so nice to me," I replied shyly.

"Awe! Thank you so much! You're the best Crona!" She smiled.

I was about to return the gesture, when I felt a strange warmth wrap around my body. I down to see Jennicah with her arms around my body.

I was surprised by the sudden action, but loosened up as it progressed. I didn't really know how to deal with this, so I didn't try.

She let go and returned to her original spot in front of me. "Haven't you ever had a hug before?"

"O-Only once, when I-I first became f-friends w-with Maka,"

"Okay, so it wasn't as awkward as it felt. Or maybe it was? I don't know... Anyway, thank you so much Crona! I think we should go look for the others now," She wrote.

I nodded as we started searching for the others. I don't get how she can write that fast... It's inhuman. But then again, I'm a victim of Black Blood, so don't have anything on her.

As we searched for the others, we finally found Kid and (Y/n) wandering through the halls.

We walked over to them. "Hey guys!" (Y/n) greeted.

Jennicah waved and explained to her that we were looking for the others. Both Kid and (Y/n) thought that was a good idea and decided to search with us.

Two friends down, 6 more to find...

Okay my Reader-Chan's, here's an extra long chapter for y'all! I hope you enjoyed! And I will see you in the next chapter! BUH-BYE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.1K 24
Maka, a new student at Cypress High, meets oh-so-popular Soul Evans and his gang on the first day. Soul stands up for Maka when BlackStar messes with...
158K 5.9K 46
As you and your partner entered the academy,you were worried about one thing. Your childhood enemy,Blackstar,was there too. And fate really made Stei...
31.5K 769 22
My first time writing a Soul Eater (or any fanfic.) story so please be kind to me. :) You're a meisterless sythe weapon who finally decided to go...
5.3K 83 15
- A story about Maka's twin sis joining DWMA. Just a normal girl who has her own weapon. - Rewriting (in progress) ☁️ ⚠️ Warning !! • THE OLD VER...