My Life As Emmalyn

By lystrandra

(formerly known as My Bad Boy Stepbrother) This is not a romance where the nerd falls in love with the bad bo... More

I'm finally a high schooler!
Eastly the Beastly
Escaping from the Wrath of an Older Brother...
LUNCHTIME
Evil minions
Meet my lovely godfather
Bonding time
Rumors, gossip, drama.
Rumors begone
Stupid overprotective brother
Mr. Hot Ass
My first date...
An Unexpected Surprise
Another chance
What started as a good day
Boss
Forgiveness
Pencils are dangerous weapons
A/N
Worrywart
Bloody Mary
Hospitals suck
Visitors!
Home sweet home
Birthdays
What the...
Lies?
Hangout
Don..
Patience is Key
Drop it
Beaches vs. Bitches
A New Chapter
A Plan in Motion
Cupcakes
Hugs & Kisses
A/N!!!
Firsts
Last
A/n
The moment you have all been waiting for (well some of you)

My Bad Boy Stepbrother

136K 2.8K 227
By lystrandra

This is not a romance where the nerd falls in love with the bad boy. This is about my stepbrother Jason and me. No, we do not hate each other. No, I'm not even a freaking nerd, geek, or loser. But yes, he is the ever-so-popular "bad boy." That's where the similarities end. So what's the big deal? I guess you'll have to read and find out...

* * * * *

Emmalyn POV

I remember the day I first met my stepbrother. I was almost five years old. I could still recollect that night clearly. My mom looked really pretty in a long, black silk dress. She looked like a beautiful queen. She was excited, a significant difference from the year before. Not only that, I remembered my mom curling my hair and changing me into a dandelion yellow dress. I felt like a princess.

"Sweetie! You'll finally get to meet them! They are so excited to see you!" She squealed.

"Who, mommy? Who are you talking about?" I asked as she finished with my curls.

"Two very special boys who I hope will stay with us for a long time," she winked.

"Boys?" I scrunched up my nose in disgust. "Why would you want a boy to stay with us, especially two?"

She laughed. "Well, when you get older, you will definitely change your mind about boys."

"No, I won't!" I frowned.

Ding-dong!

"That must be them!" Mom raced down the stairs.

I followed behind her.

"How do I look? Is my hair too messy? What if I overdressed? David did say to dress nice. Still, maybe I should change-" My mom acted flustered.

"Mommy, aren't they waiting outside?" I wondered.

"Oh yeah!" She exclaimed, opening the door swiftly.

"Hello Siobhan. You look gorgeous as always," The tall man in front of mom said. "Here , these are for you." I saw him hand a bouquet of red roses to her. He crouched down to me. "And is this who I think she is?"

I stared at him. "You're really pretty." I blurted out. I automatically blushed and hid behind my mom. He really was pretty though! His eyes sparkled like the ocean, and he looked like he had really soft chocolate-colored hair. I wanted to touch it.

"Why thank you." He chuckled. "You're really pretty too!"

I blushed even more. I looked away from him. That's when I noticed the second boy mommy was talking about. He looked a bit older than me. I realized he looked like a mini version of the man, but the boy had blond hair instead. He was looking at me with wide eyes.

He is also really pretty, like an angel, I thought. I didn't know why, but I started smiling at him. I liked him already. I think I said my thought aloud because he started laughing really hard.

I looked at him. His smile and laugh was pretty too. He reminded me of a sun, the way he seemed to glow as he laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I was confused.

He stopped abruptly. His cheeks turned slightly pink.

"I'm Jason." He reached out a hand.

"I'm Emmalyn." Instead of shaking his hand, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

And so began my life with my stepbrother Jason...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.1K 27
I am the kind of girl who steers clear of the bad boy, they are bad news. They play girls and stomp on their hearts like those girls don't have feeli...
Fighter girl By Jade

Teen Fiction

788K 20.3K 28
I'm a fighter, I fight for the the things I want, I fight for the little family I have, I fight for everything I believe in, but most of all I fight...
18.1K 487 31
2 college students are stuck in a dorm room together. Worst part? One's a jock, aka, Misha. Jay is just your ordinary gay guy. Caring, sweet, underst...
282K 7.2K 27
Grace Green is just a shy nerdy senior in high school. She lives with her single mom. Everything is pretty normal in here life until the hot bad boy...