His Model Student: A Student...

By noelcades

★★★TOP 5 WATTPAD ROMANCE NOVEL (reached #5)!★★★ When Sera's new art teacher mistakes her for a model and dema... More

1. Art class
2. In the pub
3. School starts
4. A shock in class
5. Drawing instruction
6. Tense conversation
7. Future concerns
8. Discussions
9. The sketch
10. Nightclubbing
11. Dangerous dance
12. Trying to ignore
13. In the rain
14. A shock visitor
15. The proposition
16. Sex and shopping
17. In his car
18. On his couch
19. Disrobing
20. Still wary
21. A planned outing
22. Shocking words
23. Stormy sea
24. Keeping his distance
25. An emergency
26. Birthday planning
27. A request
28. A birthday surprise
29. Bonfire night
30. Fainting couch
31. In his bed
32. Morning after
33. The Green Man
34. The gift
36. Aftermath
37. Interruption
38. The painting
39. Misbehaving
40. In the art room
41. At his house
42. Discovered
43. Blackmail
44. The campaign
45. Victoria's rules
46. Phone call to Lionel
47. Busking
48. Lunch with Lionel
49. Christmas
50. Presents
51. Irresistible
52. Struggling
53. Art projects
54. The gallery
55. Revelations
56. Headlines
57. A confession
58. Vanquished
59. Russell Square
60. Weirdness
61. Revealing
62. Uncertainty
63. Revelation
64. An invitation
Epilogue

35. Taken

293K 7K 4.8K
By noelcades

[RECAP: It's the final painting session for Sera and Mr Marek...]

Sera had drifted into a daze, reclining in her usual pose, when Mr Marek put his paintbrush down.

"It's done."

"Done?" She was confused.

"My painting is complete."

Sera's heart sank a little. She had known this was probably the final session, but she was still sad that it meant the end of all her private times with him. Lying there gazing at him and constantly hoping that he would break his resolve.

She expected him to tell her she could get dressed but instead he came over to the couch. He ran his finger down the centre of her body, between her breasts, to her lower stomach.

Sera gasped in shock, her skin shivering at his touch. Her nipples, hopelessly uncontrollable, tautened.

"And now." He left the sentence unfinished.

"Now?"

Mr Marek smiled, a note of triumph in his eyes. "Now I have completed my painting of the sexy little virgin, I can finally fuck you."

The shock was obvious on Sera's face. His eyes narrowed.

"I've spent enough weeks holding back while I painted you, with you wanting exactly the same."

"But you said..."

He cut across. "What I am saying now, Sera, is that I'm finally going to take you. I'm fairly confident you'll have no objections."

Sera could probably have thought of a dozen but her whole body felt electrified by his single caress.

"Open your legs." It was a command, not a request.

Feeling almost hypnotised, Sera parted her thighs. She was torn between embarrassment at exposing such an intimate area to him and desire for him to touch her there.

Which he did. He ran his finger down, brushing over her clitoris and making her jump and throb. "It's a huge turn on when you obey me," he told her.

His finger swirled around her entrance: Sera could tell that she was already getting very wet for him.

Despite this she was nervous. She had never done this before, and although she wanted to, the reality was more confronting than she had anticipated.

She played for time. "Shouldn't we go to your room?"

But Mr Marek had other plans. "I'm going to fuck you for the first time right here, exactly where I painted you."

He moved his hand over her breast, his thumb caressing her nipple and squeezing it between his thumb and forefinger. Just enough to cause slight discomfort and she winced, yet she still wanted more.

She could smell the heat of him through his shirt, his masculine aroma mingling with the soap or deodorant he used. It was a clean, sexy, maleness.

Then his mouth was over her, hot and wet, sucking and tugging on her skin. She arched up against him. His other hand slid between her legs, flicking past her most sensitive place, dipping inside her. He put one finger up inside her, moving it around gently.

"Very tight and very wet. But I know you can take a little pain from me, Sera."

He switched to two fingers which didn't hurt but felt full and stretching against her sensitive inner walls. He moved them in and out in a slow rhythm and she found her hips rising to meet him.

With his other hand she heard him unzip himself and then he took her hand and put it on him. He was huge, hot and hard. Her hand wouldn't even fit around him.

There was no way this was going to work. Absolutely no way. "I can't... it won't..."

"You will."

He began kissing over her stomach, up her body, over her chest and the hollows of neck. Paying attention to both breasts. He kissed up her throat and over her chin, and finally - at last - his lips came down on hers. Firmly, fully, tenderly. He made her mouth open as his tongue explored her.

His fingers were still sliding inside her and it felt like her entire body was his to command. She had no desire to resist him. She wanted more of him, closer, on her, against her.

Mr Marek broke off and stood up. Quickly pulled his clothes off so he was as equally naked as she was. Sera drew in her breath. He was so strong, tall and muscular. His body had looked powerful enough under fabric but underneath he was even more impressive. Hard, beautifully sculpted muscles, a broad chest, narrowing to leaner hips.

And between those hips, the unavoidable maleness that he was going to possess her with.

He moved over her, supporting himself away from her body as bent down to kiss her again. She put her arms around his back, feeling the lean cords of his muscles, loving being finally able to touch him.

His hand was back where she most wanted it and she couldn't stop herself from moving against him, writhing to try and get the right pressure and angle.

He withdrew it and laughed softly. "Patience. I'm going to be inside you for when that happens."

Then she felt him at her entrance, the huge head pushing slightly against her. She tensed, suddenly nervous.

He murmured in her ear. "I know you are far too young for me but you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

Distracted and turned on by his words Sera relaxed back slightly and just then he started to push inside her. It struck Sera that they weren't using any protection but at that moment she didn't care. She wanted the bare, skin-to-skin feel of him within her.

Her art teacher, making her body his. Completely forbidden and wrong but so wonderful. She briefly imagined what would happen if people found out, then blocked the thought from her mind. She wanted this. They were both adults. He might be the one in a position of power but she was more than willing to yield to his desire.

But he was too big. It was too tight, hurting her, and he saw her bite her lip as he moved to kiss her.

"Relax, little one. I'll be as gentle as I can."

He withdrew a little and then pushed back again slowly, forcing her body to stretch further around him, trying to accommodate his girth. Sera wanted him so badly but the size of him made her nervous.

Rocking closer into her bit by bit, he alternated between kissing her to muffle any cries and murmuring more words in her ear - how much he wanted her, how beautiful she was, how incredible she felt to him.

Sera felt totally in his control and it made it easier to abandon herself. He was guiding her through this, she only had to trust him. And she had wanted him for so long.

Finally he was fully inside her. Huge and hard and heavy. She felt a mixture of discomfort and nervousness and also a desire to have him even deeper and fuller within her. The latter won out and she found herself involuntarily moving her hips towards his, trying to grind against him.

He smiled, a slow, sexy smile. "Do you want me, Seraphina?"

His use of her full name made her throb. "Yes." It was barely a whisper.

Mr Marek began moving in and out - making love to her properly - or at least that was how it felt. Sera had expected him to screw her hard and fast given what he had said, but he was tender and the way he looked at her made her feel cherished.

She knew it was probably just his way of trying to be gentle and relax her, but she let herself imagine that he actually cared for her. He wanted her badly, she knew that. He must like her enough to want her to enjoy this too.

So she gloried in his caresses, in his kisses. In the feel of him inside her, now the sharper pain had faded to a dull, strangely sexy ache. In the way he thrust and then twisted at the end of each stroke, giving her more pressure just where she needed it. His body seemed to instinctively know what hers needed.

He was silent as he drove into her, possessing her. His eyes seared into hers and Sera felt absolutely his. The thrill of her teacher doing this to her added to the sensation.

It was so illicit.

She could only imagine what other people would think. If her school found out she would be expelled. It would be the talk of the town.

His chest was so hard and defined above her, Sera found herself clinging to him, pulling him closer.

He whispered in her ear. "You feel amazing. I hope this is as good for you because there's no way I can hold back." His voice was ragged with desire.

A tingle of fear and desire ran through her body, knowing that he wouldn't let her go until he was finished with her. Not that she wanted him to stop. Ever.

Sera felt his rhythm increase, getting faster and harder, inflaming her own arousal with it. Her legs felt like jelly, her stomach dissolved, her lower body was nothing but an aching fire of stimulated nerves needing release.

"Come with me, baby. Together with me. Let yourself go."

Sera couldn't stop herself crying out at Mr Marek's words. His mouth was on hers again, his hands on her breasts, his maleness hard inside her, his hips grinding against hers. She felt driven to the edge of something, as though there was a bright light just below, and then she was tipped over it.

"Now, little one. Come for me."

She moaned and spasmed and writhed, completely abandoning herself as he thrust his hardest, gripped her hips, pulled her hard onto him and against him to maximum depth as he also spasmed and came.

Then he collapsed on top of her, nearly crushing her with his weight, his skin hot and slick with sweat against hers.

He cradled her. She was dizzy, exhausted. There were words on her lips and in her heart that she dared not utter. She said them silently, in her head.

Mr Marek recovered slightly and raised his full weight off her, enabling her to breathe more easily. "You were incredible, Sera." He brushed her hair away from her face where it was clinging with damp. "And even more beautiful after you orgasmed. One day I will paint you like this."

But right then he held her and for Sera it was the most perfect place in the world that she had ever wanted to be. In Mr Marek's arms.

When she thought of all the times that he had seemed angry with her to the point of hating her, right now this felt like exactly the opposite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481 30 33
"I know that all of this is supposed to be wrong...." he trailed off "it's not right but I keep craving for more and more like forbidden cravings" �...
456K 10.7K 40
| COMPLETE | 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓...
471K 11.7K 40
Sarah has a new teacher, Mr Hills. Her ex gym trainer. The one she used to crush on, two years prior. He's a conceited jerk, and that's what trigge...
769K 22.7K 31
Despite the schools strict teacher/student policy Alex Reynolds can't help being drawn to his student, Belle Whitley. She's brilliant and the complet...