Celebrity Imagines

By mimi_2_cute

Romantic, Freaky, Funny, and Cute imagines! Starring: Jacquees, Trevor Jackson, Lucas Coly, Willgothejuice, I... More

Cheating
Your fault
Best Friends
Prank wars
Maybe I deserve
Truth or dare?
Crush
Life or Death?
Prank Wars Part 2
Here
Confessions
30 days
Eat at the table
Good news or bad news
Prank Wars Part 3
You Look Like A....
Happens to everyone
Prank Wars Part 4
Study Freaks
No Keyshia Cole!
Man of the house
Ill Take Yo Man!
Confessions pt 2
Can We talk
ESSENTIAL

Whats your name?

2.3K 79 16
By mimi_2_cute

!Mature Content!

~Trevor's p.o.v~

I kissed my wife, Amber's, shoulder softly as she read one of her psychology magazines. She flipped the page and ignored me as she sighed.

"Babe?" I call up to her as I left a trail of love kisses down her arm.

"What?" She called still looking at her magazine.

"Come take a shower with me." I stated making my way to her neck. She took off her reading glasses and mugged me as her face scrunched.

"I don't stink. You do." She stated scrunching her nose up making me chuckle.

"Come help me get clean." I state smirking as I pulled her up and into the bathroom.

"Ugh! Trevor, you lil ol horny thang!" She stated as I hugged and kissed all over her.

"Shut up! You love me." I stated turning on the shower water.

"And?" She asks before I began to undress her. She glared up at me as I did so.

I stripped from my clothes as well and made my way into the shower pulling her in behind me.

I took the scrunchie from the wrack and wet it before pouring soap all over it. I used it to wash Ambers soft skin. I made sure to pay extra special attention to her pearl and booty.

She gasped and pushed my hand away.

"Trevor, I am not having sex with you in this shower!" She stated giggling slightly as she rinsed off.

"Who said anything about sex?" I respond after I finished washing myself.

"Girl we gon make love." I state before lifting her onto my stomach. She gasped at the sudden movement.

"Trevor. You lil freak! Put me down." She stated between giggles.

"Why?" I ask as I connect my lips with hers.

"Because Janiah is in the next room and I don't want her to hear us." She stated lowly between kisses.

"She's asleep. We good." I state before kissing her neck and leaving hickeys all over it. She moaned softly and grabbed the back of my head as she wrapped her legs around me.

I slowly lowered her onto my manhood causing her to take in a sharp breath. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began to run her fingers thru my curls.

"Shiiit." She moaned as thrusted in and out of her.

"You like that?" I ask as I began to speed up.

"Mhmm!" She moaned as she held onto me for support.

"Where you feel me at?" I ask knowingly.

"Fuck... You in my stomach." She whined as she moaned loudly. I smirked arrogantly.

She placed her hands on my shoulders as she looked down at my dick reappear and disappear into her pussy. I took that chance to begin to bounce her on my length. She screeched out and dug her nails into my shoulders.

"Fuck." I groan before kissing her lips.

I pulled away and began to admire her love faces. I bit my lip as she moaned and wrapped her legs around me tighter.

"Say my name, bae" I state looking up at her. She threw her head back as I began to hit her spot. Her mouth formed an 'o' shape as she cried out in pleasure.

"Say it!" I demanded drilling into her faster making her gasp.

"Trevor!" She said lowly. I bounced her harder making her scream and scratch my shoulders up even more.

"Wrong!" I stated still pounding her harder.

"Ah! Daddy!!" She moaned.

"Louder!"

"Daddy!!!" She cried.

"What's my name?" I repeat going all out with the shit.

"Daddy!!! Oh daddy!!! Ahhh shit!" She yelled out as her legs shook. I continued to bounce her on my length allowing her to ride her orgasm out before feeling my own climax creep up on me.

"Ah fuck!" I groaned as I plunged into her and allowed my liquids to spill onto her.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck before pulling completely out of her and setting her down.

After catching my breath I smiled down at her.

"I told we was gon make love." I stated smirking down at her as we both rinsed off.

"Trevor shut yo ass up!" She stated before getting out. I laughed and followed behind her.

~Next Morning~

I sat reading a few emails and watching the news as Amber finished washing the dishes from breakfast. I looked over at Janiah who smacked loudly on her bacon. She looked over at me and seen me staring at her. I gave her a slight smile.

"Daddy, what's your name again?" Janiah asks me out of the blue.

Before I could answer, Amber turns to look at us as she set her last dish down. She spoke before I could.

"Janiah, you know his name. Why would you ask that?" Amber asks as she walks over to the table and sat on my lap.

"Because last night I heard daddy ask you, 'What's my name?' And you said 'Daddy'. And he's my daddy, not yours. So I wanted to know if you knew what it was." She states shrugging innocently as she looked at Amber whose mouth dropped to the floor.

I chuckled slightly as I buried my face in Ambers hair to hide my laugh.

"Trevor this is not funny!" Amber yells standing up. She stormed back into the kitchen and poured her some orange juice.

"What else did you hear?" I ask looking Janiah.

"I heard mommy say that you're a doctor." She stated playing in her pancakes. I looked at Janiah confused. She seen my face and shrugged again as Amber began to drink her juice.

"What? She said you were in her stomach. That means your a doctor, right?" Janiah asks looking at me for confirmation.

This caused Amber to spit her orange juice out across the room. She choked slightly and patted her chest before inhaling deeply. I placed my hand over my forehead.

"Oh dear lord." Amber said fanning herself. I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

"Niah come here." I state waving her over. She hopped down from her seat and ran to sit on my lap.

"Niah, mommy and daddy are married so we give each other nicknames. Daddy is.... A nickname mommy gave me." I state in the easiest way possible.

"Did she give you that name because she loves you?" Janiah asks looking up at me. I shrug slightly and nod.

"More so because I make mommy feel good." I assure jokingly knowing she wouldn't understand.

"Trevor!" Amber warns as she narrows her eyes at me.

"Okay fine. Yes. Mommy gave me the nickname because she loves me." I state looking down at her. She nodded slowly as she processed it.

"Okay. I'm gonna start calling my boyfriend daddy then too." She stated smiling innocently before hopping off my lap and running to the next room.

My mouth dropped and I gasped a little.

"Boyfriend? Nah Janiah come back here!" I yell beginning to run after her until Amber stopped me.

"Now, maybe yo ass will listen when I tell you that our daughter is in the next room and can hear us."  She stated before smacking my chest hardly and walking upstairs.

I waved her off and began running after Janiah.

"Nah Niah, you can't call him that!" I state preparing for another speech.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 7.9K 47
Enjoy
7.2K 244 26
Where two people will meet, and eventually fall in love.
76.7K 721 33
TW: sh, sex, swears etc // Jake Webber X Johnnie Gulibert<33 (12+)
235K 3.6K 41
°Freaky °Romantic °Funny °Cute ° **** THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED ‼️ SO I AM NO LONGER TAKING SUBMISSIONS***** ° WARNING VERY EXPLICIT CONTENT. I USE...