Love is all around

By KairiOfHearts

This story has been Completed on July 8, 2017 Princess of Clarines returns home from a mission. Home again wi... More

Returning Home
Introductions
Training and Teaching
Meeting old friends
Unexpected feelings
Claire MIA
Trapped by Heartstealers
New love?
Reunited
Claire has a date!
Mitsuhide's scare
New orders
Princess duties
Training mission
Dinner in Aincard
Flower blossoms
A Birthday Surprise
Accident
Awkward Moments
Truth Revealed
Wedding Interviews
Unexpected Visitors?
Strange Mission
Situations Change
Sepreation
Caught red handed
Hidden truth
New Steps
One Year Later
Destiny
The Future
A/N
A/N

New Rules

48 2 2
By KairiOfHearts

Mitsuhide POV

   It's been about two weeks since the incident happened. Claire has been working hard every single day and night. The only time she takes a break was when she would check on Obi. Things got a little complicated after Obi's treatment. Obi had taken a turn for the worst and was in a coma. Appernately his "friend" made that sword with poison.  Only the inside had poison in it. Probably to protect herself incase she ever got hit with it.  After he got in a coma things got harder for I think everyone.
      Last week after he got in a coma Zen had yet to return. Claire had gotten a letter requesting Obi to come aid Zen. Since Obi couldn't go to aid Zen Kiki ended up volunteer. I was frustrated because we didn't know what was going on were Zen was. I'm worried about sending Kiki but I guess we don't have a choice. Tuesday Kiki ride out of the castle heading to Zen to aid him. Claire and I watched Kiki leave then headed inside.
      Since then I have been trying my best to take care of Claire. I was headed to see Shiryuki to see if she got any news on Obi. When I arrived I heard a loud bang from the room down the hall. I run inside and see Shiryuki helping Obi off the ground. I help her with Obi and sit him on the bed. He looks very confused like he doesn't know where he is.

Obi POV

      Why am I in the clinic and why are you both staring at me. My body aches and I feel like my head is very cloudy.  Shiryuki asked me what the last thing I remember was. Well let's see I remember that strange girl. The duel between Sasha and Claire.  Oh wait I remember I jumped in front of Claire after Sasha tried to kill her after the match ended. I realized Claire wasn't in the room and freaked out. Where is Claire is she ok? She didn't get injured did she?
   They explain that Claire was find and then they told me what happened to me. Wait a moment your saying I've been in a coma for two weeks. Zen is coming back from his mission and Kiki took my spot cause I was basically dead. Now that I have my head wrapped around the situation things kind of make sense. I stand up again and my body response instead of just falling over. Then a guard walks in to inform us Prince Zen is almost at the castle. We run to the front gate of the castle. When we get there we see one horse running to us pretty fast. Um wait I thought Kiki had a horse when she left.

Zen POV

  I'm riding to the castle as fast as I can. Kiki told me everything that happened when she arrived. There are so many things going through my head. However my top priority is getting Kiki some help. Kiki jumped in the way during the battle to save me and now has a serve injury. I knew that only Shiryuki would have the right medicine to help her.  Half way through the ride she fell asleep so I'm glad I made her sit in front of me.
     We are almost at the castle and I can see Shiryuki, Mitsuhide and Obi.  I hop off the horse and the three coming running over. Mitsuhide grabs Kiki and we make are way to the clinic. We have to wait before seeing Kiki so I decide to go find Claire. I'm heading out the waiting area and straight to my sisters room. Once I get in front of the door I knock. I don't hear anything so I decide to open the door. Hey didn't anyone tell you I'm ba... Before I can finish I see Claire lying on the ground. I quickly rush over to her and see her face is very pale.
     I storm through the clinic doors carrying Claire in my arms. Mitsuhide , Obi, even Shiryuki and Kiki all look over. We bring her into a room and Shiryuki hooks claire up to a machine.

Shiryuki POV

   I'm sorry Zen but I need you wait in the other room now. I push him out and close the door. I have to start test right away. I have never seen Claire this badly sick before. Her face is so pale. Her pressure is very low and she has shallow breathing. I keep finding test that are low but no sign of any illness or infection in her system. I grab the book of her medical records. When I see an entry that matches the same results I got.
     After a couple hours I'm able to recreate the medicine used and inject it to her. Her condition is very bad so for now she just has to rest here.

Zen POV

Claire's condition is very bad which means she pushed herself. Kiki was brought back to her room to rest for the night and Claire has to rest in the medical wing. I'm heading back to my office with Mitsuhide and Obi in tow. Once we arrive I sit down in my chair and face it towards the balcony.
Both men are quite maybe they can tell I'm upset. Or maybe they just don't know what to say. To eliminate the awkward silence I speak up. I want the both of you to know I don't blame anyone but my sister for getting herself sick. Once her mind is set to something she won't back down. With that being said Mitsuhide you will take care of Kiki and if she is better by tomorrow night both of you will report here. You may leave us now Mitsuhide but Obi stay here.
I have decided to create a temporary new rule Obi. The new rule has to do with you so listen closely. Claire is very sick and I've been gone longer then expected. I can't take more time away from work here to watch over her. Once Shiryuki releases her from the medical wing she going to be needed to watch over basically 24/7. I trust you Obi, do I like the fact you guys were hiding your relationship.. No not at all but I can't take care of Claire. I get up from chair and grab Obi pushing him to the bookcase. I stare him directly in the eyes to communicate he shouldn't mess with me twice. You will take care of Claire, that includes anything she may not be able to do by herself but to a limit. So you better be smart about it. Once Claire is better you will not see her anymore is that clear. This is only to make sure she gets better soon. I walk back over to my desk and sit in the chair. If I were you I would leave before I changed my mind. With that said he quickly leaves my office leaving me to think.
The next morning I meet everyone in the dining hall. When I arrive Obi, Mitsuhide and Kiki are deciding what to eat. I sit down and join them and a few minutes later Shiryuki walks in. After we finish breakfast Shiryuki has us follow her to the medical wing.

Shiryuki POV

Well Claire should be awake by now. It took me along time last night because I've never seen someone with the results I got. So I ended up looking in the records. That's when I found a similar results. From that I was able to recreate some medicine. However, her condition is worse then when she first had whatever this is. So that means the medicine might stop working. When it does Zen that's when things might be tough on you.

"Actually I'm having Obi take care of Claire." Zen said.

Oh well then Obi you will need to make sure she gets the right type of nutrient. No fat foods otherwise her condition will just stay longer. If you need any help with anything just feel free to ask. We walk into the room to find Claire awake and looking at us. Her fever has gone down some which is good but, she will be to weak to walk. After I say that Obi picks up Claire and says

"It's ok I'll carry her back and make sure she gets better soon" Obi said.

Mitsuhide POV

I am taking Kiki back to her room she can walk alright for the most part. She has a wound on her left side by her hip. She has to try to take things easy for a little. I bring her to her room and sit her on the bed. I sit next to her and ask if she needs anything. She looked at me and said she needs to do something. You can't just go walking around I'm suppose to make sure your healing. I get up and grab the remote from the other side of the room. I then return to the bed and purpose we watch a movie.
Kiki is a girl after my own heart when it comes to movies. We both like action, adventure, mysterious, comedy. I'm not one to fond of horror and as for romance she won't admit but I know she loves a good romance. I turn on the tv and click on Netflix. There so many movies we could watch but, we end up going with Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
Before we watch the movie I head to the small kitchen in the room. You can't watch a good movie without snacks. So I decide to make some Carmel popcorn and I put out some candy from a shelf. While making the Carmel popcorn I decide to make some regular as well because I will eat Carmel but it's Kiki's favorite.
Once the snacks are complete I walk over and place the snacks and drinks on the night stand. Before I sit on the bed Kiki tells me I should go back to work. I laugh and explain that taking care of her is job right now. I sit on the bed and pull the covers over us. Then I grab the snacks and put them in ate laps. Then we start the movie after a while a little past half way. I look down and notice Kiki asleep on my shoulder. So I turn off the movie and remove the empty box of snacks from the bed. When I get up I feel a hand pulling at my sleeve. I look back to see Kiki half awake/half asleep.

"Please don't leave yet" Kiki says.

I look down and say I'm just cleaning up I'll be back. I put everything away and turn back around to see Kiki looking at me. I walk over to the bed and get in. I move the pillows around so she can lay down. After I lay down with her she falls back to sleep. I lie there watch her feeling like I need to protect her from the world. Maybe because she got hurt and I wasn't there for her.
I feel someone touching hair and I open my eyes to see Kiki. I must have fallen asleep but I wonder how long it's been. As if she knows what I'm thinking she tells me it's 5pm. I stretch my body and sit up from the bed. I lean over and kiss Kiki on the head. I stand up and walk over to my jacket I left on the chair. I am buttoning up my jacket and feel like someone is starring at me. I look up and see Kiki sitting up in her bed just watching me put on my jacket. I feel sort of funny but not in a bad way I can't really describe it.  Do you like what you see s that it.

   "What are you talking about" Kiki questions.

     Your starting at me so I was curious if you like what you see. Once she understands what I'm trying to say her face reddens. I laugh to myself and help her up so we can head to dinner. When we get there it's just Zen and Shiryuki. We walk in and it's kind of awkward. They look over at us and I bring Kiki to a chair so she can sit. Once I sit down Kiki asks were Obi is. Well that would explain why the room was so quite. He told us Obi is eating with Claire didn't want her to be alone. After dinner was over Kiki said she wanted to be taken to the bath. I brought her to the baths and let her inside. Just as I was about to leave Kiki grabs me. I look over to see a faint shade of pink on her cheeks.

"I need help getting undressed and getting into the bath" Kiki said.

     When I understood what she meant it was my turn to blush. I forgot that since her side is injured it's hard for her to do somethings especially cause she had a rather large bruise on her shoulder. This also meant she couldn't move her arm  very high. I take a deep breathe and walk up behind her.  I'm kind of nervous I've never ...well .. undress a woman before. It seems like she is a little nervous too.
     I stand behind her and wait for her instruction. She tells me that we should remove the top first. So she has me pull on the sleeve to the arm that's up first. Then I move in front of her so I can do her other arm without hurting her. Then I careful lift up her shirt and place it on the bench. Without looking down at her directly i move back behind her. Then I take off her bra and slide down the straps carefully. 

"Mitsuhide can you um... hand me a towel" Kiki said.

     So I reach behind me and I'm about to hand her the towel. When instead I wrap the back of the towel behind her an give her the edges. Kiki takes them from my hand and wraps it in front of her. Next I have to take her bottoms off. I take another deep breathe and quickly take of the rest of her clothes. Once that's finished I realize that I'm going to get wet if I enter the bath. So first I take of my shirt in front of her. She questions what I'm doing and I explain that I'll get my clothes all wet if I get in the bath. I take my belt off and I'm about to unbutton my pants when I realized Kiki is still looking at me. I look up at her and she seems to blush and quickly turn around. Then I wrap a towel around my waist. When I turn around I pick up Kiki and step into the bath.
     In the end I decide to just stay in the bath cause I would have to get in again anyway. So I put her down next to me. About ten minutes have past by and Kiki suddenly stands and sits on my lap. Before I can say anything she said she just wanted to rest up against something. Then she lays back on my chest with her eyes closed. Having her sit on my lap feels really nice. I start to get this feeling as if I want to touch her. I shake the thoughts out of my head and close my eyes. After an hour Kiki said she was ready to get out so I help her out and I change back into clothes. After I'm done I help her then take her back to her room. It's a little late but we make are way to Zen's office.
    We get to Zen office and he opens the door for us. Once we all get inside the room he tells us something unexpected. I need to send you on a small mission don't worry it won't be to difficult just pack your bags for for about three days. Before you leave in the morning come see me for the mission location. We leave his office and look at each other. If the mission were serious he would send Obi. However he's sending only Kiki and I. I've got a strange feeling about this mission. In the morning we see zen with are bags on the horse outside. Are mission is to cheek out a private hot spring resort... He says he has an idea but he know what the area around there is like.  So we are "pretending to be a couple" even though we are a couple but just acting like we're not. A reservation was already made for us. Now we set out on the mission.

**(same time as Mitsuhide and Kiki) ******

Obi POV

I was given permission to take care of Claire until she gets better. She is in pretty bad shape. Her fever isn't as high but she move around. Here I am sitting by her side in her room. I just change the washcloth on her forehead. Just looking her body so weak like this makes me upset. I should have done something this is all my fault. I kiss Claire forehead and whisper to her I'll fix everything.
She will probably be hungry when she wakes up since she missed dinner last night. I walk into her private kitchen and open the fridge however, it was completely empty. I request for some maids and when they arrive I tell them how we need to stock the fridge with fruits, vegs, protein. I also tell them to get lots of soup broth so I can make her stuff. Usually I would go do it myself but, I am afraid to leave her alone. I don't want her to make herself worse I have to protect and get her healthy. About an hour later they arrive with everything I asked for and then some. So after I put everything away I start to prep for lunch. I am cutting up some chicken when I hear a noise. I look behind me to see Claire is awake. I run up to her and smile. She looks confused so I tell her it's not a dream. She sits up a bit in bed and weakly smiles at me. I tell her how zen order me to take care of her. I go back to making her lunch after I put on a movie for her called the Lake House.
After lunch is done cooking I grab a bowl and scoop some out of the pot. I then grab a spoon and sit next to her. She tries to reach for the bowl but I stop her. Let me feed you ok I know your body is weak right now so let me help you. She happily opens her mouth and I start feeding her lunch. After lunch is over I resume her movie so she didn't miss anything. Then I grab an apple from the table and eat it. I look over to see her giving me a worry look. Don't worry I'll eat some later I'm just not super hungry. After I finish my apple I hear a knock on the door. I get up only to have Claire grab my hand. I promise I'm not leaving I'm just going to see who is at the door. I kiss her again and head to the door. When I open the door Zen and Shiryuki are standing there.
I let inside and they walk over to Claire. Claire's eyes open wide to see Zen standing in her room. She didn't know Zen came home last night so I can understand why she would be shocked. Shiryuki does a small check up on her. Listen to heartbeat, blood pressure, checks her throat, ears, asks her some questions. I was having a drink with Zen when I heard something that threw me off. I think it threw Zen off too because we both spit out are drinks.

"When was the last time you had you period" Shiryuki questions.

After we spit out are drinks the girls are looking over at us. Claire whispers in Shiryuki ear. Then Shiryuki looks at us and says.

"Grow up you two I'm a doctor and I have to ask." Shiryuki replies.

After she is done with Claire they leave and tell me to let her rest. Shiryuki said if her condition gets worse to call ASAP. I shut the door then walk back up to Claire. I can her laughing at me and I get a little embarrassed. I carefully help her lay back down so she can take a nap for a little. I notice she seemed to fall right to sleep. While she is asleep I take care of cleaning and take a small nap for myself. A while later I hear someone calling my name and woke up to see Claire awake. My eyes open and I realized she is crying and freak out. I check her forehead to see that her fever has gone up again. I quickly call Shiryuki and she checks her out while I have to wait outside. I'm so scared I want to know what's happening. I'm trying not to imagine the worst case scenarios. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around to see Shiryuki.

Shiryuki POV

I have done many test to Claire and I gave her some stuff. Her fever had spiked and she woke up in pain. That's why she was crying cause she was in lots of pain and she didn't know where it was coming from. I also noticed that she seemed to have problems breathing. So I gave her a breathing treatment. She seems to be better now though just put a cold cloth on her forehead once her fever is down she should be ok. If she wants to bathe she can but only if her fever is down. Also if she does want a bath I suggest you have one with her but I guess I didn't need to tell you that. You seem to know how to take good care of her. In the next couple days her fever will probably come and go so don't be alarmed. I left some thing in there for pain, and the breathing machine. If you need anything else just call. Anyway I think Claire is waiting for you inside I'll see you later and I'll let Zen know so don't worry.

Obi POV

I walk back into Claire room and see her sitting up. I smile at her as I walk up to the bed. She has a sad look on her face though. I climb on her bed and wrap her in my arms. You did nothing wrong ok. I was worried but I'm glad your ok and it wasn't something major. I'm here to take care of you know matter what happens. I feel her wrap her arms around me. After are hug I get off the bed and go to grab a cloth. Once I have a cloth I grab a bowl and fill it with ice cold water. I then dip the cloth into the cold water and pull it out after a few minutes. With it being nice and cold I place it on Claire forehead.
Shiryuki said once your fever goes down you can go to the baths. For now though just try to relax. If you need anything I'll be here. So she lays down again with the cold cloth on. I get up to make myself some dinner when I look back at Claire she is asleep. Poor Claire she must have been so scared when she felt that pain.
Claire , Claire it's time to wake up. I wake up Claire so I can feed her some soup. By now it is six and she fell asleep at four. During that time I change her cloth a couple times. She opens her eyes and I help her sit up. When she sits up she is shivering a little. She tells me she is really cold. I check her temperature and her fever is gone for now. I feed her some soup to try to help her warm up. After dinner she still seems to be really cold. I decide to grab a bag and put are robes and towels inside. It's around 9:30pm now so I decide if we are going to the baths it should be now. Then I pick her up and carry her to the baths. Just as we are about to enter the baths I swear I saw Mitsuhide turning the corner. We enter the bath and I make sure the water isn't to hot for Claire. Claire grabs her towel and heads to the back. While she is getting undressed I decide to undress as well. Claire comes back and she spots me in a towel with me about to take of my shirt. I know her eyes are on me so I pretend that she isn't there and slowly take off my shirt. Once it's off I look behind me and give her a smile she blushes immediately.
I hop in the bath first to find it nice and warm. I look back to see her starring at me. I smile and say come on it's not like this is are first bath together so get in. The bath is nice and warm it will warm you right up. So she walks up and gets in. She sits down next to me and immediately lets out a relaxing sigh. We relax and enjoy a nice warm bath together. We are so relaxed that when I look back at the clock I see that it's 10:50pm. I tell Claire it's really late and we should head back. We get out of the baths and put are robes on. I decide to at least put my pants back on in case someone sees me in the hall. We leave the bath and head back to her room. Once we are back in her room I can see her body is tried. She is standing in her robe trying to remember what she was about to do. I walk up to her and give her some pj's. She smiles and heads into her bathroom before she closes the door she says in the top drawer are some of my clothes. I open the top drawer and sure enough last time I stayed I the room I left these here. Claire washed them for me so I quickly change into my shorts and shirt. Claire steps out of the bathroom and heads to the bed. She looks at Obi standing next to the bed.
I know she is going to ask if I'm going to stay tonight just by the look on her face. I smile at her and and sit on the bed. I set the alarms so I can change her cloth in the middle of the night. I'm about to get under the covers until I look over at Claire. Her body looks tired but she also looks awake. Maybe she slept to much during the day. That's when I get an idea to help her sleep. I get up and go to the kitchen. I take out two mugs and grab the milk. I pour the milk half way into each mug. I warm both of the mills then I take out the honey. I put some honey into the milk and then I'm done. I hand a mug to Claire and watch her take a sip. Her eyes sided and she takes another sip. Seeing that makes me smile that she is enjoying it. After we finish it I put the cups away and spot her yawning. Thus we head off to bed for the night.
It's about 7 am and we are both up. Claire woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. Her fever started to go up a bit so I was getting a wet cloth ready for her. I changed into some pants but kept the same shirt on for now. Claire just decide to wear a dress that way she could stay cool. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. When I opened the door Mitsuhide and Kiki were in uniform. They come in the room and say they will be gone for a few days on a mission. Claire try's to get up but her body is too weak in the mornings. They instead walk over to her. They say good byes and tell me to take care of her. Then they leave for they mission and I stay for day two of carrying for Claire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.2K 21
It's finally time for Shirayuki and Obi to return to Wistal castle when all of a sudden prince Zen's comes to them, what for? Later Izana, Zen, and S...
54.9K 1.3K 28
Obi's love for Shirayuki will never continue, but his love for another girl will start. As a girl from Clarines finds her way into the castle gates...
1.1K 13 35
A sequel story to my Love is all around. It's a brand new adventure with new characters as well as the main group Zen, Shirayuki, Kiki, Mitsuhide, Ob...
20.8K 690 42
Shirayuki has always been a living on the streets. She has a life style of stealing food and some spare change and taking herbs and books. It has all...