Justice Crews Little Sister

By sarah_droid97

More

Justice Crews Little Sister
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22...........the final chapter!!

Chapter 2

631 10 0
By sarah_droid97

Chapter 2

Me: "OMG LENNY!!!!!!!!!!! screams!!! "

Lenny: "Haha heeey Sarah!!"

Me: "hiii how are you??"

Lenny: "I'm good. How are you??"

Me "Um I'm awesome!!!!!"

Lenny : "That's cool"

Me: " Ummm not that im not excited but why did you ring??"

Lenny: "Oh, well I'm actually in Orange at the moment with Eman. John and Solo are here too. Eman hadnt been down to visit his family in a while so he came down and we tagged along. We thought maybe seen we were down we could meet up with you. "

Me: "Are you serious!! Where are you now?"

Lenny : "I'm at Bobby McGees"

Me: "OMG stay right there im in Factorie I'll be there in 5 minutes. OK!! "

Lenny: " That would be awesome talk to you soon!"

Hangs up

I sprint down the street. Is this really happening! Am i really about to meet up with the Justice Crew boys AGAIN!

I get about half way then it sinks in. I AM actually meeting up with Lenny! I don't think i've ever run so far so fast in my life! I get to the shop and i can see Len! I stand outside for a minute to catch my breath, then I walk throught the door.

Before I can say anything Len runs up to be and grabs me in a tight bear hug. I literally can't breathe, then he lets me go. I hug him , softly this time.

Lenny : "Heey sis!! Wow you're getting taller! Growing up on us hey.."

Me: "Len you sound like one of my uncles....but heeey!"

Lenny: " I was meant to haha but serisouly you look older than the last time i saw you, how long ago was that?"

Me: "Lenny!!!!! You should know that! haha But seen you don't its been 3 weeks"

Lenny : "Really!?! I thought it had been longer"

Me: "Well it hasn't..luckily! I missed you boys sooo much!! Every day i was hoping one of you would text me or tweet me or ring me!"

Lenny : "Yeah, we would've but we've been kinda busy"

Me: "Well a surprise visit is better anyway"

Lenny : "Yeah!! And we HAVE missed you!!"

Me: "You're just saying that to make me feel good"

Lenny: "Im not i SERIOULSY missed YOU!!!!!! What's a big brother that's missing one ofhis little sister? That WAS me!! But now I don't have to miss you for a while, because im here with you"

Me: "Aww you're soo sweet!! Luv ya bro!"

Now that i've had a nice chat with Lenny, he drives me back to Eman's sisters house where the boys are staying. He parks out the front and then i remember mum was meant to be picking me up....oops!!

Me: "Lenny i'll be 5 minutes gotta ring mum she's meant to be picking me up in town like now!"

Lenny: " Well tell her that we'll drive you home later. The others boys have been waiting to see you."

Me: "Ok"

I ring up mum and tell her. She's so happy for me. She even screamed! Now that THAT'S taken care of, time to go say hi to my other brothers........

As soon as i walk in the front door i'm tackled from behind.

Me: "Hey John!!!!!!"

John: "Hey sarebear!"

Solo walks over and gives me a hug.

Me: "Where's Eman?"

Solo: "Out the back playing with his nephews"

Eman: "HEEEEEYYYYY SIIS!!!!!!!!!!!"

Eman runs up and hugs me. Wow thats like 4 Justice Crew hugs.

Me: "Heeey Eman!! Oh by the way thanks for telling me you were coming for a visit. "

Eman: "Well i um well i ummm ..............."

Me: "haha dont worry about it!"

I lighly punch him him on the shoulder.

Me: "I'm so glad to see you boys, its been ages!! I missed you boys. How long are you staying in Orange??"

Eman: "We're here tomorrow then we're going home Monday"

Me: "Aw is that it? I wish you could stay here for longer" I frown

There's a moment of awkward silence

Solo: "Come on guys can't we just tell her?"

John: "She does look upset.."

Eman: "Fine Lenny go ahead"

Lenny: "Ok Sarah so we know your in school holidays for 2 weeks and well we've missed you a lot so we thought that maybe while you were on school holidays you could spend a week in Sydney with us. You'll have to help put with some workshops and have to put up with us rehursing but still do you think you could save us the trouble of missing you for a week and coming to Sydney?"

I scream so loud! I swear i jumped so high i hit the roof!

Me: "OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course i'll come with you!!!!!! Wait I'll Just ask mum"

I run outside and call mum. She was a bit worried but as long as i promissed that i would behave and once i convinced her that Eman would take care of me, she'd let me go.

Me: "MUM SAID ITS OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

John: "Phew we dont have to miss you next week!"

Solo: "Im sure Leilani would like to meet you"

Lenny: "And you can meet Jodie and Harley"

Me: "OMG thankyou boys!!!! I luv you sooo much!!"

I run in for a group hug. We spend the rest of the night planning our week. Before we know it, it's 9 pm. We all sit down on the lounge and put on a movie, Toy story 3 (It had to be suitable for emans nephews). Eman's sitting on one lounge with 2 of his nephews on his lap. Emans sister and her husband went out for the night, so we had babysitting duties. Solo is sitting on the other single lounge and John is sitting on theground. Im sitting on the 3 seater lounge with Lenny.

Halfway throught the movie i start to feel tired so i rest my head on len's shoulder. He puts his arm around me.

Len: "Comfy sis? I guess we can just take you home tomorrow. Sleep tight"

I'm too tired to reply. My eyes slowly shut.

Before i know it, it's Sunday. I realise im on the lounge with a pillow and a blanket over me.  I look up and see John is awake.

John: "Good morning sarebear"

Me: "Morning"

John brings me over a hot milo. Its perfect. I am so making him make these for me every morning.

Me: "So what are we doing today?"

John: "Well me and the boys were talking and though lunch out, a movie and ten pin bowling would be a good idea. Then we can drive you home to pack some stuff for next week."

Me: "Sounds good"

Once Solo, Eman and Len wake up we havebreakfast. Emans sister makes THE best pancakes for us. Then we get ready. Good thing i bought like 5 new outfits cause otherwise i would've had nothing to wear. I borrow some of Emans sisters makeup and put my hair up in a side ponytail. I choose to wear my new light denim shorts from supre and my light purple factorie top. And my gladiators. All the boys are ready, i swear they wore singlets on purpose. To make me fangirl over their muscles.

We decide to go to the Mills cafe for lunch, they have THE best chicken schnitzel and chips and gravy. Eman refused to  let me pay, he even shouted me some chocolate gelatto, my second favourite gelatto ever!!

By then its about 1:30  so we head up to the movies. We decide to see Puss in boots, the boys love cartoon movies, and to be hinest, so do I!! Eman buys the tickets and Lenny buys the snacks. 2 family size popcorns and a large drink each, and a pack of m&ms each. We go inside and i sit in between Solo and Len. Then the movie starts.

Eman: "OMG that movie was sooo good!"

Me: "i know right!! wow we are so kiddy"

Solo: "haha yes, yes you are"

John: "Solo you know you loved it"

Solo: "Yeah i did!"

Wow the guys are sooo funny!!Next stop, bowling. I hate to admit it but John smashed us!! I think Eman felt bad cause i beat him in the 2nd game and he smashed me in the first game. We have a couple of races in the cars, and i DID lap Solo TWICE!! But of course Len beat me in the dance game. Solo even won me a teady in the claw machine. They are the sweetest big brothers EVA!!!!

We get in the car and drive to my house. It's half an hour out of town. When we arrive mum is out the front to greet us. No doubt she spent all morning cleaning the house. The boys have a chat to my mum and i go into my room to see mum has already started packing for me. Im surprised that she actually packed the clothes i like! I add the rest of my favourite clothes, including my new clothes.

We decide to have a bbq at my house and also decided they would stay the night. I swear mum was just trying to see if the boys were responsible. While Dad cooks the meat and mum is in the kitchen making salad ad potato bake, i decide to ring one of my friends who is in LOVE with  Justice Crew but because she was busy couldnt come to the tour.

Dials the number. My friend answers.

Me : "Heey Lei, are you busy"

Lei: "Um no not really, why?"

Me: "Awesome! Get your but to my house now! I have a surprise for you!"

Lei: "Um ok ill be there in 5"

Hangs up

I tell the boys and they are excited. They are so sweet and love meeting they're fans. Lei is gonna FREAK!!!!

I meet Lei up at the gate and walk her down.

Me: "Hey, so um you're still in love with Justice Crew right?"

Lei: "HELL YES!!!!!! Btw John is hotter then len!!"

Me: "Um na uh!!!!  Anyway, bet u cant catch me"

I sprint down the driveway and around the back to where the boys are with my dad and brother. Lei follows me about 30 seconds behind me. She come running around the corner screaming "JOHN IS HOTTER THAN LEN!!"

John: "well thankyou"

The look on her face was priceless!! At first it was surprise, then embarresment and then pure excitment. She full on jumped on John, he just laughed. Lei apologized to Len, and then introduced herself to Solo and Eman.

Lei: "OMG i can't beleive it!!!!!!!!!! Sarah i love you!! How are they here, why are they here. Sarah JUSTICE CREW IS AT YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!"

Me: "Ok, Love you too, they drove here, because they wanted to see me cause im their 'little sister' and i know hahaha"

Lei: "Sarah how are you so calm??!! And what do you mean you're their little sister????"

Solo: "I can answer that, when we met Sarah at dance with me live we got along with her so well and she was amazing and we decided she could be Justice Crews little sister. And we hadnt seen her in a while and eman was visiting family so we came to visit Sarah"

Lei: "OMG Sarah why didnt you tell me this!!??!!?!?!?!"

Me: "I did, remember i told you i met them and they said i was like their little sister"

Lei: "i thought you were only joking!!!"

Lenny: "Well she wasnt haha"

We had a nice covnerstion and mum and dad finished cooking dinner. We sat down to eat. Im sitting in between Len and Solo, Lei is in between John and Eman, Mum and Dad are at one end of the table each and my brother is in on the corner near Eman.

Wow the boys could eat! There was no left overs. After dinner the boys took photos and signed a poster for Lei and she went home. Me and the boys are tired and decide to go to bed. Eman is in the spare room next o my room, Lenny and John are in the other spare room on the bunk bed (they arm wrestled for the double bunk, Lenny won) and Solo has my bed. Dad is working night shift so i grab my pajamas and go into mums room and have a shower and lay in bed.

Laying in bed staring at the ceiling it all sinks in, tomorrow i am going to be in a car with Emannuel Rodriguez, Len and John pearce and Solo Tohi of Justice Crew driving to Sydney to stay with Eman and John and meet Paulie Merciadez, Lukas Bellesini and Samson Smith. I am going to be spending a week with Justice Crew!! And not from a competition, just from them missing me!! It seems like a dream. I pinch myself, im definetly not dreaming. I slowly drift off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big shoutout to my sister @natashaKLpearce aka Lei :P sory that my chapters are so long..........so much to write about, i will upload tomorrow hopefully xx night :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 0 4
TBD
The leader By Momoe

Mystery / Thriller

369 74 23
What happen when each DK members have a crew.
19 0 17
An ambitious and fiery young woman sets out to make a difference in the "family business." To bring her base justice, she sets out to eliminate the h...