Let's Fix This

By Geeki_

Charlotte's parents have a fight and decide to get a divorce. The only person truly left for her is uncle. In... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Tagging Thingy
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Big Ole Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Another One(A/N)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
HUGE AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
FAVORITE SHORRTTYYY
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Check My Author's Note)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 24

1.3K 60 27
By Geeki_

Charlotte

I woke up startled. I couldn't have been sleeping for more than 30 minutes. I check the clock on the cable thingy to see I was right. I was crazy to even fall asleep without putting on a scarf. I get up, off of Henry pretty easily and I'm now realizing it's because he wasn't actually holding me or anything. I shake him a little trying to get him up. It doesn't work. Ugh, I bend down and start to tickle his foot. After a few seconds he moves his foot. I start tickling it again until he kicks and nearly hits me. I scream causing him to jump up and search.

"Char! You okay?" He says as his eyes fall on me. 

"Yeah I'm good, you just almost kicked me." I say and he looks confused. I just shake it off and drag him upstairs. We both shower and properly get ready for bed. After I finish tying my scarf I close the bathroom door and plop in bed next to Henry. 

"Goodnight." I say and he just kisses my forehead then wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me in close to him. I just sigh and lay my head on his chest. Damn boy always doing some extra possessive shit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time I wake up peacefully. I rub my eyes and attempt to get up. I look down to see Henry's injured hand is gripping my waist. I follow his arm to find there is actually a good amount of space between us. I hold my arm out and I'm embarrassed to admit to myself that I can't reach him yet he can reach me. Stupid long-limb freak.

I move back a little until he's finally within my reach. I start to poke him and shake him. I ruffle his hair and do just about anything that comes to mind. But all that did was cause him to bring me in closer so now I'm being used like a pillow, clutched tightly and being laid on. 

Oh fuck I have to pee.

"Henry get up please you're laying on my stomach and I have to pee." I say while shaking him again. He just moans and turns his head. Ugh really, why is he so hard to wake up?

"Get your fat butt up and off of meeee." I whine while shaking him because I really gotta go. He just stays sleeping, damn this boy. I try to just move him but his resistance is so strong in his sleep. What the actual hell? I just play with his hair to distract myself. Henry please move soon. Just like that, he wakes up.

"Mmm morning babe." Henry says with that devilishly handsome morning voice. I smile.

"Morning, can you uh get up so I can pee." I say and he just moves then starts to rub his eyes. I just get up and dash into the bathroom and relieve myself. Good lord, that was close. I finish my business, wash my hands and walk back into the room. 

"Can we stay in bed for a few hours?" Henry asks and with that voice I'd probably say yes to anything so I just nod.

"Hey you okay? You're acting a little weird." He says and I just nod really quickly. I cough to clear my throat.

"Uh yeah, all good. See?" I say as I crawl back in bed. Henry just nods and pulls me to him and lays his head on my thigh.

"Having fun there?" I ask and he just nods then makes an 'mhm' sound. I roll my eyes.

"Should we call Jasp and tell him we're like together?" I ask and Henry shakes his head.

"Why not?" I ask, I want to tell someone.

"I don't think it'll be good for him to hear about us working when he and Chloe didn't. Give him time, we can call him and check on him. Make sure he didn't do anything stupid." Henry reasons and that voice makes me melt. I nod just a little sad that we can't tell Jasper yet. Henry gets up and kiss my cheek.

"Cheer up, we'll tell him soon." He says and then goes into the bathroom. He closes the door behind himself. 

"Hey, let me know when you're done urinating so I can brush my teeth." I say. I get up and wait by the door. Soon the door opens and I'm met with Henry brushing his blue foamy teeth. He goes back to the sink and I start to brush my teeth. We then engage in an unspoken duel. We stare in the mirror and makes faces while brushing. I guess we're gonna see who spits first. I start laughing but then I stop myself realizing that I'll lose. I brush harder and so does Henry. 

He kisses my cheek and now I have a bunch of his spit mixed in with the foamy used toothpaste all over my cheek. I whine and groan. I immediately spit and rinse off my face when Henry smirks victoriously then spits and rinses out his mouth.

"You're so gross." I say with a now clean mouth. He smiles and winks at me. We both walk out and Henry gets his phone to facetime Jasper, we plop right back on the bed.

"Jasper's already done something stupid. I hope he answers." Henry says and I just sigh. What did he do? Henry calls him and it takes a few rings but Jasper finally picks up.

"Henry! Charlotte! Great! I need help!" Jasper yells.

"First, why are you yelling? Calm down man." Henry says and I nod.

"Okay okay well I met this girl right? She's pretty okay but just like in a friendly way but anyway the girl like took my phone and texted Chloe completely bashing her so now they've been going back and forth arguing but the girl left a while ago. I'd been talking to her ever since we got here so I kind of told her everything and yeah turns out she's a bit rash." Jasper says.

"Oh Jasper what did Chloe say?" Henry asks while I just shake my head. This isn't going to be easy.

"She thinks the girl and I are together but we're not, she's just a friend. I've told her that I didn't feel ready to hop into a relationship and I still liked my ex so-" Jasper says but I interrupt him.

"What's this bitch's name?" I ask him.

"Clarissa." He answers immediately. I nod signaling he can continue.

"After I told Clarissa all of that, she texted Chloe but she deleted what she sent so I can only see Chloe's messages and Chloe was heated. She actually called me a whore and she called Clarissa a home-wrecker." Jasper says starting to tear up. 

"Jasp, why are you-?" I start to ask but Henry mutes the call while Jasper regains his composure.

"Did he ever tell you that his dad once wrongly accused his mom of being a whore?" Henry asks me and I shake my head no. Henry sighs and unmutes the phone.

"Jasp you have to tell Char why that bothers you so much." Henry says and Jasp shakes his head no.

"I can't, it's too much. Hen tell her for me please but guys please help me. I don't want to lose Chloe." Jasper pleads.

"You're not going to lose her, you are nowhere near losing her. She may be heart-broken but not to leave you completely. Just explain to her your side of the story and let her decide what's best. Ask for a second chance the minute you get back home and get her favorite flower." I say to him and he nods. 

"Jasper don't try to plan out what to say, when you see her just say what you feel as best as you can. She needs to know that you still like her as much as we know you do."Henry pitches and then slowly a smile spreads across Jasper's face.

"Okay thanks guys, I have to go now but uh don't forget to name a baby after me." Jasper says and hangs up. I make a fist and punch the bed sheets.

"Chill, he was joking." Henry says.

"Listen here, 2 people have made that joke. 4 people total think we're sleeping together but we're not. It may not bother you but it bothers me." I say and Henry just stays silent.

"Before Jasper came to our elementary school, his parents were a little off the charts, arguing for the stupidest things. Once his dad accused his mom of being a whore and of course he went to school with that weighing on his mind. When he went to school after that he asked his teacher in class what a whore was, she explained it to him and she took him outside to ask why. He told her everything but of course a few kids overheard. When he got back in the classroom everyone started to refer to him as the 'whore's child' so yeah. That went on for like months and when he told his dad, he looked him in the eyes and told him it was good for him and one day his son will be called the same thing." Henry explains. I feel my anger rise.

"That's fucked up, I wish I would have known that. I want to beat the shit out of him." I say and Henry grabs my hands and starts to rub my knuckles.

"Calm down, they resolved everything and they're all happy now. Don't bring up old stuff, it might cause everything to go back to the way it was." Henry says and I nod. I take deep breaths and tell my self to woo-sa.

"That's right baby, woo-sa it out." Henry compliments me and I roll my eyes at his stupid ass.

"What kind of a father says that to their son?" I question and sighs.

"My father would to Piper and I and apparently Jasper's. At least Jasper's dad is better now. His anger is more controlled now so that's great." Henry comments and I nod.

"Henry, I think we should do something special for Jasper. He's a really great friend and he doesn't get nearly as much thanks and appreciation as we do from him." I think out loud.

"You're right. Damn now I feel like shit. He's always been there for us and we've been through so much. He's always doing something for us or giving something to us and I feel like he'll be bringing us back something but I don't think once it ever crossed my mind to get him something. Fuck I'm a shit friend." Henry comments sadly. He sighs and runs his hand through his hair frustrated. I hug him and I feel him hug me back.

"We both must be shit friends then but we're going to change that today." I say and pull away. 

"Let's get him a bucket and draw on it." Henry says.

"How about we put a picture of us on it and a few words." I suggest.

"I know the perfect words." Henry says and I raise my eyebrows.

"The 3 Bucketeers." Henry smiles and I laugh. That was one of the first things Jasper called us when we all officially hung out as a trio.

"I remember I nearly slapped him for that." I say and Henry laughs.

"Yeah that was fun, I tried to break it up but then you turned on me and finally we turned on you." Henry says.

"Worst play fight ever." I say. I get up and Henry follows. It feels great to agree to do something for someone who deserves it yet never gets anything.

A/N yeah so this chapter was sort of inspired by the "I Know Your Secret" episode. I forget that Jasper, although being a fool sometimes, he's been through life with Charlotte and Henry. He's been there for them like the fantastic best friend he is and I don't give him his props so I'm giving them to him. This one's for you buddy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 124 30
Carter Johnson is battling many things and she is battles her forceful abusive father her depression and her bullies. She feels as if she can't open...
157 0 26
After a long date of friendship, Henry Hart and Charlotte Page start a relationship. But everything goes down when Charlotte is kidnapped and loses p...
52K 950 27
"Oh my goodness! How much could you save?" "Only ourselves, the clothes on our backs, and phones in our hands" >>> Annie LeBlanc has lived in the sam...
9.5K 305 11
Henry Hart is struggling to get used to Dystopia. At 19, he has to come to terms with the fact that he's spent his teenage years fighting crime and s...