Let's Fix This

By Geeki_

Charlotte's parents have a fight and decide to get a divorce. The only person truly left for her is uncle. In... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Tagging Thingy
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Big Ole Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Another One(A/N)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
HUGE AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
FAVORITE SHORRTTYYY
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Check My Author's Note)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 23

1.1K 63 41
By Geeki_

Henry 

Okay so I admit things could have gone just a bit better. Maybe it's just not meant to be with Char and I. We're not even together and we just had a major disagreement. 

I look down at the couch, my bed for the night. I lay my sheets down on it and try to make it more bed like. I'd passed Ron and Derek in the kitchen but they didn't say anything just gave me a knowing look. They can be so understanding sometimes and the best thing is they never choose sides. Ugh I need my charger and my phone. I run back upstairs and I silently creep into the room. Charlotte must be in the bathroom. I shrug and peek in the bathroom to find she's standing there with her eyes closed, holding her wrist out. That's when I see the razor and that's when I go crazy. I race into the room and snatch the razor out of Charlotte's hand without hurting her. I hold it in my fist and just stare at her in shock. She flinches and opens her eyes to see me. At first she's confused but then she realizes what's going on. Her mouth drops open and I watch as her eyes flicker from shock to fear. 

"I cannot believe you just saw that." She manages to say.

"What were you thinking?" I ask and she bites her lip. 

"I wasn't. I was feeling everything and I didn't want to. Someone told me a while ago that physical pain blocks out emotion." She whispers and I just frown.

"Yeah, I heard the same thing. Don't do it though, once you start it's going to take a while before you want to stop. I don't ever want you to get used to the idea of hurting yourself, that is not an emotion you deserve to feel." I say feeling myself growing angry. If we were to ever be together, my anger would cause Char to always feel hurt. I'd hate myself for that. 

"Hey, Hen uhm, you're bleeding." Charlotte says as she takes me fist, which  I didn't even realize was a fist. I look down to see blood is in fact dripping from my fist. I un-clench my palm to see it's the razor cutting into my skin. 

"Oh my gosh! Henry! How didn't you feel that?!" Charlotte says, she carefully picks up the razor and throws it in the sink. She turns on the hot water and places my hand under it. She then moves around frantically looking for something. She leaves the bathroom and I watch as the hot water rinses away the blood from my hand. After a few seconds it's all gone and just a cut, well not gone but the first rush of blood is done. I turn off the water and just hold my hand. Charlotte comes back in with gauze, gauze tape and alcohol. She takes my hand and puts everything but the alcohol down. She pours the alcohol on my cut and I admit it does burn but for some reason I'm not affected by it. 

"You white people just feel no pain huh" Charlotte mutters and I chuckle. She grabs a towel and tells me to pat the cut dry which I do.

"Shit, I forgot ointment." Charlotte says as she looks around. 

"Ha, this will do for now." She says as she grabs the Vaseline from by our toothbrushes and rubs some on my cut. then I watch as she grabs the gauze and wraps my hand then tapes it. After she's done I clench and un-clench my fist. It feels pretty natural so the gauze isn't in my way. I kiss her forehead, catching her off guard. She bites her cheek.

"You're welcome." She says as she rushes to put everything back. I exit the bathroom and sit on the bed. I wait for her to finish. She finally sits on the bed, next to me. 

"I'm sorry about earlier." We say and then stare at each other confused.

"Nah, don't apologize." I say and she huffs.

"And why not? You were right, I mean I need to get my shit together." She says while looking down at her feet. 

"We both do baby girl and it's something we can work on together. After tonight I'm positive we need to stick together." I say truthfully and she looks up at me. I smile and she does too. I hold my arm out for a hug and she fucking jumps on me, causing me to fall back.

"Somebody missed me." I say and she laughs.

"Shuttup, I'm just happy we're actually going to try this. For real this time, no more thinking of what the past has to do with our future." She says and she pulls back to look at me. I smile at her and just take this time to admire her face. She smiles widely and snuggles her face in my neck. I sit up holding myself on my elbows and Char doesn't move. 

"Alright come on, I have to get up." I say.

"Take me with you." She mumbles and I smile cause it sort of tickles. She's like talking right into my neck. I get up and walk downstairs, yes with Charlotte's fat ass still on me. As soon as I walk into the kitchen I hear glass dropping. Everyone turns to the source, Ron.

"Sorry it's just, you scared me." Ron says standing completely shocked. Pops just groans and moves to clean up Ron's mess. 

"So you guys are good now?" Ron asks and I nod then walk into the living room. I plop down on the couch and just play with Charlotte's hair. I wonder how the pups are doing. We'd dropped them off at a pup day care sometime ago.

"Okay just to make sure, you're not together yet but you are giving it a try?" Ron asks. I sigh and Charlotte picks her head up and glares at him.

"Yes Ronald!" She shouts and I cover my ear. Damn that bitch can get loud.

"Ouch, okay no need to yell I'm right here." Ron mumbles and then retreats to the kitchen about Char needing to hakuna her tatas. I just laugh while Charlotte groans and covers her face. 

"Get off my lap before you start something you don't want me to finish." I say to her and she just nods and moves. I smirk and she punches my arm.

"Babe, do you think Hugin and Cerberus miss Daddy?" I ask in a sort of sad tone. She looks up at me and takes a few seconds before she answers.

"They miss you loads. We can go see them tomorrow if you want." She says in a soft voice and I shake my head.

"Nah, I'll give them a break. We can see them the day after." I say and she just smiles. I kiss her forehead. 

"Why are you kissing me so much?" She asks and I shrug. I kiss her forehead.

"Your skin." I say and then kiss her nose.

"Is just so damn soft." I say and then kiss her cheek.

"That I simply cannot." I kiss her other cheek.

"Help myself." I kiss her chin. I sit up and smile. She has to be blushing, the happiness in her eyes and how she's biting the inside of her cheek just says it all. I made my baby blush. 

"Stop it, don't say anything." She warns me and I just laugh.

"You did that on purpose." She says and tries to move away from me but I grab her wrist with my good hand and pull her to me, back on my lap.

"Wasn't I not supposed to sit here?" She inquires and I nod my head.

"Mhm and look at you, you little bad girl you." I tease her and she slaps my chest. I cough.

"Damn, kill me why don't you." I comment. That slap really got me. She rolls her eyes. 

"Markov!" She shouts.

"Bolton!" Ron shouts back. 

"Hart!" I shout, I want to be included. Charlotte just glares at me and plucks me. I frown and rub my forehead. 

"Can we go see the pups the day after tomorrow, whatever day that is." Char says.

"Yeah we can do that. I'll drop you guys off and I'll go play golf." Ron says.

"Hey I wanna play." I say and Charlotte looks at me.

"Actual golf not mini golf." She says and I nod.

"Yeah I know, it's not that bad. I'll join you for a bit." I say.

"Sure, you can watch me beat Der's ass." Ron says.

"Oh no you don't Markov your ass will get handed to you on a golden fucking platter." Pops says.

"That's what you think Bolton but we'll see about that." Ron says and they glare at each other. Then I see Pops lunge for Ron and watch as the two wrestle on the floor for a bit. 

"You aren't going to stop them?" Char asks and I shake my head.

"They'll stop in a few." I say and Char nods. We just stay wrapped up in each other before eventually drifting off to sleep. 

A/N HA! I'm back! Yeah this chapter was shorter than others but I needed good times back. Oh yeah Chapter 25 is going to be the last vacation chapter so after that just know a bitch is back and coming to mess up everything for our fave low-key couple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 0 36
[+12]โ–ช๏ธŽCharlotte Page, an orphan girl, who didn't believe in love at all. But her destiny can change when she meets Henry Hart. An ordinary boy. At l...
50.9K 645 15
" ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!? " ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ (๐š๐ค๐š ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ง) ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ...
9.5K 301 11
Henry Hart is struggling to get used to Dystopia. At 19, he has to come to terms with the fact that he's spent his teenage years fighting crime and s...
184 0 18
She was the little sister, he was her brothers best friend, this shouldn't happen. . . . . . . but things that shouldn't happen, end up happening any...