Ran into You (Ink!Sans X Read...

BanthaBug tarafından

-Starts with UnderSwap- You were at home with Chara, enjoying a regular day. Since you'd gotten to the Underg... Daha Fazla

-Prologue-
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Epilogue~
Sorry for the random Update

~Chapter 6~

4.7K 183 87
BanthaBug tarafından

You leapt to your feet with face red. Turning your back, you crossed your hands and hid your face from view. "I swear Undyne could you not ship it every time I trip on someone?!" You hissed.

Undyne jumped from foot to foot, smiling like a fool and clapping her hands. Ink looked between you and Undyne, still sitting on the ground. You offered your hand and heaved Ink to his feet, not making eye contact.

"Just let me see the phone." You huffed, shoving your hand at her.

She snickered and placed an upgraded phone in your hand. Tucking it in your pocket, you then moved your hand towards Ink and waited patiently. His eyes fell to your open palm and he looked back at your face. "What?" He asked.

"My sketchbook." You said curtly.

Undyne eyes widened as Ink revealed the book. "You let him into your sketchbook?!" She yelped.

"No! He stole it!" You blurted, snatching the book and hugging it to your chest. "Whatever, that all I needed. Call me if you need me." You huffed, walking briskly from the lab.

As you walked away, you untangled your jacket from around you waist and threw it on, though you were burning from the Hotlands heat already. At least the hood hid your look of annoyance. Ink scrambled to catch up but you didn't slow to allow him the time. Your feet carried you quickly, soon loosing Ink.

You could hear him call after you but you only continued. Your path did not lead you home, but instead through the Waterfalls. Going to your usual spot wasn't an option, Ink knew where that was. So for now you could only wander. Glancing at your phone, you still expected another hour before Chara arrived at your own home. Thinking it over, the walk to the Castle from your home would take about two days minimum. You'd have to grab some other stuff from home, but that could wait till later.

You stopped, gazing at a bed of echo flowers. The blue hues seeming to hypnotize you as they swayed methodically. Whispers filled the air, people's dream boiled down to fading echoes. Sighing, you sat in the midst of the blooms, falling victim to their spell.

You laid flat, back to the ground, and closed your eyes. You could hear the plees of so many monsters all around you. They cooed innocent whispers of hopes you were soon to fulfill. Listening to their prayers filled you with determination. But you couldn't help but wonder to your hopes, your own wish.

You reflected on your thoughts, eyes fixed on the crystals of the rocky ceiling. You were caught into its methodic spell. Soon your eyes began to weigh themselves down, pulling you into sleep. Darkness consumed your vision as your eyes fell such.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
As sleep took your body, white ate away at the black that surrounded you. You sat alone and looked up, eyes met to a white expanse. Almost instantly fear took you.

No.... Not back here.... I can't be alone again...

You shook slightly looking around wildly. "BLUEBERRY?! INK?! CHARA?! ANYONE?!!??!??!?!?!" You cried.

Your soul appeared before you, beating to match your panic. Blue strings hung loosely around it, going in and around it as well. You furrowed your brow and reached towards it, pulling it towards you. The blue strings glistened. Your fingers traced them gently, feeling it in your chest as the strings shifted. You tried to pull them from your soul, but you were met with a not-so-pleasant outcome. As the string separated from the surface of your soul, pain laced your body. It was like your flesh was being skinned away with a potato peeler, then again over exposed muscle.

You dropped the soul and watched it be yanked away from you. It rose within the curtain of strings, the strings seeming to grow in length and stretched outward against the pull of gravity. You followed them as they rose soon intertwining with a bitterly familiar image of a familiar skeleton. You heaved your breath, looking at the skeleton in pure hatred.

"Error..."

"H-H-Hello Pup-puppet..."

Your limbs froze as your body left the invisible ground, lifted towards him. He loomed over you, his strings holding your limbs in place. "Are y-you having f-f-fun in yo-our gl-glitch-tch of a universe-se?"

You struggled against the strings, only to find them tightening around you. His web twisted violently around your neck, choking off your bitter words. He chuckled deeply. Spots appeared in your eyes as your oxygen ran low.

As your breath ran out, you were thrown to the side like a rag doll. He laughed malicously as you tried to sit up shakily. "I-I know all-l-l-l abou-t your p-plan. Y-You won-n't succeed."

"Shut up!" You snapped. "You don't know anything!"

Error laughed, standing over you. "You-ou really a-are an-n-n idiot..."

Blunt force snapped your head forward and black took over your vision. When they opened again, you didn't look at the anti-void, nor the ceiling of the underground. Your eyes opened to a cold, hard ground. All around you the sound of battle pursued, but everything seemed muted. Your head pounded and the floor was splattered in red. You slowly began to recognize the room, but this still seemed wrong.

You sat up and looked around, vision blurry from whatever had hit you. Your eyes glazed over your surroundings, flashes of orange and blue making your vision almost painful. There was silence and a few words were spoken, but you didn't understand. Your vision slowly clarified and you turned slowly. Not far away was Chara, badly battered and unconscious. Your heart raced as you look up again, another beam shot, this one blue. It seemed to be on the offensive, and orange on the defensive.

This was wrong. You stood wobbily and traced the blast of blue back to its source. Your eyes widened and you tried to blink away the blurs of your vision. "No... this, isn't right... that can't be..."

At the source of the attack, you saw the very skeleton you sought to save. "Sans... no..."

His face was streaked with luminescent tears as blue strings controlled him. His soul was completely entwined with the same material. From the same side of the room as the orange attacks, you saw a wave of bubbling ink.

Error stood beyond Blueberry, using his power to shield him from the attack. You cried out, standing shakily. Your arm raised in the direction of him, foreign power humming in your fingers as strings of your own propelled towards Blueberry. You darted towards him, a knife in your hand as you ran at him.

Everything was blank, and then pain. White pain to match the nothingness you saw. A scream rang from your throat as you shot up. A cold sweat broke over your brow as your chest heaved. Your eyes were wide with fear. You looked around wildly for the same surroundings, finding yourself completely panicked.

Around you was the same bed of echo flowers. No one was around to have witnessed the nightmare. Silence making the usually peaceful field seeming eerie. Their prayers.... their hopes...

Your scream was mimicked in the blooms around you. You covered your ears and curled up into a tight ball, hood hiding your face. "Shut up!"

Again they took your message, mixing the two together in a horrific combination. The fear was livid in your veins, tearing you slowly. What were those images?! What did it mean?!

Your eyes remained shut as you hid in your clothes. Footsteps approached you and someone took your shoulders, shaking you. Your head swiveled back and forth, heart pounding. "Make then stop..." You pled.

A few moments passed and the hands left you. You felt something wrap around your head and you opened your eyes. A blue flower bobbed in front of you added silence swept the field. A chorus of words filled the air.

"It's okay."

Your eyes lifted and fell on him, relief filling you. You gazed at Ink, feeling overwhelmed by sweet calm. He pressed the flower behind your ear and offered you a hand. His hand remained, your eyes watching it as it took your own and tugged you upwards. You stood shakily, clutching you sketchbook and whatever it was he had wrapped around you closely. You shook as you looked at him, confusion and fear poisoning your thoughts. Quiet tears fell over your face as you fell against him, burying your face into his chest.

"Those dreams... he... he..."

He wrapped his arms around you. Your body grew weightless and you reappeared within your home, Ink holding you in his arms. "Don't worry (Y/N), it was just a dream."

You shook your head, leaning your face into his chest. "I don't ever want to see that again. I don't want... I don't want to see that fight..." You pled. "I don't want them to be hurt like that."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.4K 142 24
A few years had went by since you made your home in the Underground. You had started a family, started a life. You had a kid and a job at the Arcade...
19.3K 416 37
You lived in a town all alone with a very boring life. That all changes when Monsters are released from the Underground and you meet your new neighbo...
69.6K 1.5K 36
You were battling your 'glitching' rival when a portal takes you somewhere. You met someone that will stay in your colorful heart. Note: My Horrorta...
1K 26 17
The monster realm was much different than the human one, with that separation it was hard to get along and soon a war started, families died, monster...