Juvia's faith and Gray's vow

By AiraIsabelBenito

Juvia has a terrible, cursed fate.... A fate that will cause the death of millions of people... The only way... More

The day the two people met.
Journey to Fairy Tail!
A new member
Juvia's first job with . . . Gray! or maybe NOT him alone. . .
Inside the abandoned mansion in Sycca
The search for the 7 missing heirlooms
Clues
Author's note
Clues, Clues, Clues
The Yellow Room
The Yellow Room's Challenge
Valentine Special: Love Fairy Ball
Heirloom Hunting [Natsu, Lucy and Happy's part] part 1
Heirloom Hunting [Gray and Juvia's part] part 2
Hidden Room
The 7 Heirloom's Past Story
Normal day's doki doki!
Advice and Feelings
Fiore's Mages
Preparation and The Chosen Pairs
Marble Circle
3rd Evening
A King and Princess' Speech
Étoiles dans le milieu des flames
Le prince de patins à glace avec la princesse de l'eau
Surprise!
Realizing New Emotions and Taking Care of a sick Mage
Parker's Wrath and Juvia's cursed Past
Bodyguard
Aqua Palace
Parker's Plan and Juvia's Decision
Gray's Vow
Author's Note and finale (FOR NOW)
Angelica's Surprise
Author's Note: Minna-san!
The Letter
Halloween Special: Trick or Treat
A Tearful Reunion
The Battle Begins!
Christmas Special: A Night Forever Remembered

Wedding Day

663 19 6
By AiraIsabelBenito

Normal POV

2 days passed and its already the day of Juvia Lockser and Alex Parker's wedding. The ceremony will be held at Blood Manor. Juvia was in her room with Monica helping her while Alex was in the ceremony hall. Lily, Lee, Gloria and Dusk were patrolling around the area making sure that everything will be running smooth.

Juvia's POV

Today's the last day of Juvia's life... But, Juvia is, somehow, happy. Juvia met Fairy Tail and had so many memorable and precious memories together, Nii-san is still alive and now, his fiance is helping me...

flashback

"Juvia-sama... The truth is... Your brother's alive all this time." Monica-san said and looked at Juia directly.

Juvia was speechless... Nii-san is alive!? But, why did he leave me alone? And if he is alive, why wont he save me now? and how does Monica-san...

"If Nii-san really is alive, why wont he show himself to Juvia?! To his sister?!"

"Well... do you really want to know the truth?"

"Of course!"

"Juvia-sama... the truth is..."

"Is?"

"Anata no ani no konyakusha desu." Monica-san confessed. (Translation: I'm your brother's fiance.)

What!?!!!!!! Monica-san... is Nii-san's... fiance? She took a step forward and held the both of my hands. "I know that it's all surprising but what I'm telling you is the truth. And if you don't believe me, then I only have only proof about that." she said.

She pulled out something silver from her pocket and showed it to me. It was my brother's silver pendant. Nii-san once told me that only the woman he holds dear to him will receive this pendant. Does that mean... Monica-san!?

end of flachback

Juvia's POV

I was in the room thinking deeply... The wedding gown covered my arms and neck and I was thankful that he didn't change the design. Monica-san was wearing a black and white cocktail dress with matching heels. 

"Juvia-sama?"

"..."

"Monica-san... aregato for everything." I whispered.

"Eh?"

"Nothing... Let's go, I want to end this as soon as possible."

"H-hai."

With that, we went out of the room and walked to ceremonial hall.

Alex Parker's POV

Today's the day! The day that I would finally take over the world!

No one will stop me. Everything is starting to fall according to my plan. I stood up and looked at myself. My, I actually look great in this suit. It was a simple black suit but there are red stains... Oh, I'm mistaken, these are NOT red stains, these are blood stains of Juvia's parents.

"Alex-sama?"

"What is it Dusk?"

"The ceremony's about to start...."

"Alright."

I went down stairs... the only people who will be witnessing the ceremony are a bunch of skeletons (they were the people who died here) Monica and a skeleton with a pentacle (as the "priest"). Also, there will be an army of the blood thirsty wolves around the place.

Everything's starting to come to plan... "Soon, my plan will be complete!" I said.

Monica's POV

Juvia-sama was standing behind the curtains and I was with her the whole time. She was scared... In her eyes, you could actually see fear. She was walking to and fro. I grabbed both of her hands and hugged her.

"Don't worry. Jasper will do something."

"Monica-san..."

"Come on, call me Monica-nee... Is that alright, Juvia?"

"H-Hai.." she smiled at me.

Music was played and I handed her a bouquet of black roses. The curtains went up and we slowly walked to the "altar" and Alex was smiling slyly at her. Screw him!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Outside the manor, the wolves lay dead but many more are still moving and bearing out their teeth. A group of people were running around the place. They were walking in several groups.

One of them were heading towards a place where a sacred item lay hidden for centuries.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alex Parker's POV

Juvia is already by my side and we both looked at the skeleton. "You look unbelievably stunning Juvia. Care to say a few words?" I asked her. She glared at me and her eyes were malicious and full of hatred. "Daikirai! Daikirai! You should rot in hell!" she cursed.

I merely chuckled at the thought. Hate me all she wants, but I will get her powers and her blood. We looked at the priest and his empty eyes met ours. Did I mention that this skeleton was once a priest of Zentopia?

"We are gathered here to witness the marriage of Alex Parker and Juvia Lockser."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They were running in. Faster, faster... Every single skeleton they've seen were all destroyed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The priest flipped another page of the book and looked at us. "To those who have any complains about these two..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They were almost there! Almost there!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Speak now or forever hold your peace."

BAM!

The doors were sent flying and immediately crashed onto the "guests" and were all turned to ashes, along with the skeleton priest.

I, Juvia and Monica looked back. The entrance was still clouded with smoke but there were at least 5 or 6 silhouette figures.

I merely laughed at them. I released my grasp from Juvia and slipped my hand into my pocket. "Took you long enough, block head." I grinned.

The dust cleared away and there stood....

Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, Wendy Marvell, Erza Scarlet, a hooded man.

 and

Gray Fullbuster...

Gray's POV

I glared daggers at that scumbag. Juvia had tears in her eyes and I was so happy to see that she's alive. "GRAY-SAMA!" Juvia alled out.

I smiled at Juvia and looked at the scumbag. "Your going to pay for everything you did!" I said.

Alex merely chuckled. He raised a hand and four ages appeared on his side. Juvia and a woman ran away from the hall.. "Come! And let yourselves be killed!" Alex laughed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile,back in the guild.....

Charles was left because she wasn't feeling well. She was inside one of the guild's vacant rooms taking a nap...

Then she woke up scared and had tears in her eyes... "No way! That's going to happen?!!!!!!!!" she cried.

People fighting...

A tower crumbling down....

A giant crystal...

3 figures...

One was on the floor, lying lifeless, the other two were infront of the crystal...

A blood stained dagger and a pool of blood.

Tears...

Charles couldn't take it any longer... She can't believe that something like that is going happen and and it will happen...

SOON!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 39 13
Juvia Lockser was destined to die at the age of 20, the prophecy has claimed that "She will die to protect those that she loves and nothing can chang...
93.4K 2.6K 19
Gray Fullbuster is one of the leaders of the enforcement team(think Mafia)of the Fairy Tail gang. Orphaned at a young age and a high school dropout o...
90K 2.9K 20
"I will try once more. Approach him. But, if he rejects me once more........ I-- Juvia will finally halt her actions of love for Gray-sama....Juvia s...
88.7K 3.5K 41
"I don't know HOW I fell in love with you! Maybe...maybe you should've just LET me fall from the Phantom Lord roof that first time we fought. That wa...