One of the Boys

By augustalowell

Leila Hampshire is nothing but a normal girl. She has never worn a dress in her entire life, and she loves sp... More

One of the Boys
Chapter 1
The Awkward High Five.
"It Was A Mistake!"
Whispers and Glares.
Practice and Surprise.
The First Date.
Lets Make it Complicated.
Surprise, Surprise I actually Like this Guy!
Pacific Park.
The Intervention.
What the Hell Happened?
Look Who's Home!
Breaking Down.
The Wedding
Normal
Lady W
Head Up High.
That Wasn't Enough.
Hit Me With Your Best Soap.
The Smell of Pain
Bad Reputation
Payback's A Bitch
Forget You
Everyone Deserves A Break
Guilty as Charged
The Guilt Before Christmas
The Christmas Spirit
Confession Time
Author's Note
Sequel?

Leave.

1.8K 22 5
By augustalowell

Chapter Twenty Three  

Leave

      There is no meassurement for the repulssion Leila felt as her father wrapped her arms around her body. After the phonecall, in which he had slurred out for her to meet them at home, Leila had obeyed. She hadn't really took in account the amount of alcohol in his father's system, which was a lot.

      He smelled of Johnny Walker, cigarettes, and maybe even weed. He was disgusting. He was wearing a suit, without the blazer of course. His shirt was open until the middle, chest hair flodding out of it. The white was stained with various colors, too. His pants were wrinkled, and there was no sign of his shoes anywere.

      "Oh, my baby." He slurred as he hugged Leila's waist. Leila felt terrible. She noticed the hint of cheap perfume in his scent, and the glitter scattered behind his ears and tucked into his dirty beard. "I have missed you so much." He said, not letting go. Leila shuddered. "Are you cold?" He asked, pulling away, blowing a cloud of alcohol tainted air into her nose.

      She made an effort not to gag.

      Instead she faked a smile. "No. Let's go inside?" She said, moving out of the way, hoping Carter was home. Let him be home, please God let him be home. "However, what'cha want, darling." He slurred, chuckling at nothing in particular.

      Leila twisted the knob of the door and laughed nervously and loudly. "What are you wearing?" Her father slurred out. She looked down at her outfit. Skinny jeans, black heels, a tank top. Her regular out fit up until now. "I changed my look." Leila shrugged non-challantly.

      "To what, a slut?" Her father slurred. "You are too pretty to be dressing like this." Her father said, hugging her again. Leila felt so... Wrong. It wasn't your typical I-love-you-cause-i'm-your-dad hug, no. It made her feel so drity. The way his hands roamed over her back, and the sides of her waist. The way he squeezed near her rib cage.

      She winced. "Dad, let me go." She croaked out as he pressed a hand over her butt. "Relax, Mathilda." His dad murmured into her neck as she squirmed out of his grasp. "Stand still!" He yelled, pushing her, making her collide with the wall.

      Leila winced at the contact. "Why did you have to die!" Her father yelled, slapping her cheek. Leila winced in pain as she felt her lip being cut open by the force of the slap. Her cheek stung so bad. "Dad!" She yelled, trying to push away from him as he slid his hand under the hem of her shirt.

      "Dad!" She yelled again, to no avail of course. Her dad hit her arm hardly, then her waist, and yelled, "Stand stll, Mathilda!" Leila tried to kick his sheen. "My name is not Mathilda! I'm your daughter! Not your wife! She's dead, dad! I'm your-" Mid yell, a hand collided against the middle of her stomach, knocking the air out of her. She gasped.

      Her dad seemed to react, for a few seconds, until his pupils dilated, and he just went on. He placed a hand to her kneck, choking her, and another one trying to unbutton her jeans. Leila screamed. "Leave me alone!" She screamed, her voice coming out strained.

      She started feeling lightheaded from the lack of blood getting to her brain. "Stand," He said, punching her ribs. "Still!" He punched that spot again, and Leila tasted blood in her throat.

      The sting was too much. Her knees weakened as he pulled her pants down. She screamed and kicked, her heels clicking in the floor. The sound of his belt being undone was heard. "I like them fresh, Mathilda." He said, staring at Leila with such hatred in his eyes.

      Leila's eyes started closing. Let me die before this happens... She thought, her heart hurting. The sound of her dad's pants slumping against the floor was heard, and then he chuckled. "Oh, Mathilda..." Her dad's voice was filled with sorrow now, tears rolled down his cheeks. "Why did you have to leave me?" He said, pulling his underwear down.

      He grabbed the hem of Leila's underwear too, and pulled it down. Leila yelled and tried to kick him, but her attempts to fend off were useless. "Please!" She yelled, sobs wracking her body. "Hey!" A yell was heard from the door. Anger clouding the voice.

      It was a chorus of voices. "Leila?" She recognizes Johnny's voice and many other's. She felt her dad's hand loosen a grip as she het her head on the floor, and black was all she could see.

      In her dream, Leila was dancing below a willow tree with her mother. Her mother was carefree, her hair swishing behind her, her eyes singing. Leila smiled at her, the willow tree covered in white flowers, the grass soft below her bare feet.

      She felt her mothers hand caress her cheek as she closed her eyes. "It will all be alright, Leila. I wouldn't trust you without it if it weren't."

      Her eyes flew open and she sat up. Her head hurt and she felt blood drain from her face as she sat back down. She was breathing heavily. She looked around her. White lights were beating down on her, she was in a hospital, the smell of ethilic alcohol in the air. She gasped for air. There was an officer outside and her father, or the man who she called her father, was surrounded by policemen and Johnny, Brett and Jack, both looking pissed off as ever.

       Besides her, Wade what his head cradled in his hands. Randy was sitting in a chair, sleeping on Luke's shoulder, who was also sleeping. Jack was the first to spot her. His eyes widened and he ran towards her room. The door slammed and the guys inside shot up. The guys outside came in too. Leila smiled at them weakly.

      "Oh my God, Leila... I-" Wade stopped and just kissed her forehead softly. Another face popped in. "Leila!" It was Scarlett who had her arms wrapped around her quickly. Wade growled. "Careful." Scarlett just rolled her eyes, and pulled away nevertheless. "How are you?" Jack said, his hand in hers. She smiled. "A tad dizzy," Leila said. "And completely destroyed emotionally. Other than that, I am fine." Leila said, her eyes selling up as she saw the police taking her father away.

      Brett scowled. "I'm gonna kill that..." He trailed off at Randy's look of warning. "Leila!" Her grandmother walked into the door and dispersed the crowd. She wrapped her arms around her grandmother and she examined her, touching her face until she was sure Leila was okay.

      "That son of a bitch is so fucking dead!" Carter's voice was heard. Leila gasped and threw her arms over her brother, who burst into sobs in her arms. "I am so sorry I wasn't home..." He said, composing her self.

      A police officer walked in, Leila's father behind him. He was about to open her mouth when Carter did. "Leave." He said, standing over Leila. The guys and Scarlett and her grandmother formed a protective barrier around her. "I just-" "Leave," Carter cut him off. "Before I break every single bone in your body."

      Her father looked at his feet which such sad eyes, Leila almost felt pity. "Leave, William." Her grandmother said, looking at him which such disdain that hurt even Leila. But she felt dirty. Wrong, used, abused in so many possible ways it was heartbreaking. 

      She couldn't describe how repulsed she felt. Now? Of herself. 

      The doctor walked in as the policeman left, dragging William Hamsphire behind him. "I'm sorry, where is the pacient?" The doctor said, staring in between the crowd of men and women trying to find Leila. The guys dispersed and sat down on chairs and the floor. Wade held Leila's hand, while Scarlett sat at the edge of her bed, and her grandmother stared at the doctor. 

      "I'm sorry, are all these people vital here? The pacient-" "Is me," Leila cut him off. "And there people are vital for my health. No body leaves." She said, her voice strong and confident. The doctor cleared his throat. "Very well," He said, scanning his clipboard. "Miss Hamsphire. You have a broken rib, which caused a small internal bleeding. The blood inside your body is no danger for you, since your body will dispose it naturally. Don't be scared if you throw up blood." 

      Right on cue, Leila gagged. Her grandmother reached for the metal bowl next to the bed and put it below Leila's mouth. Wade held her hair up and Scarlett handed her a glass of water. She smiled weakly and rinsed her mouth with it, the blood in the tray. 

      She fought to keep everything down. "There, most of the blood should be out." The doctor said, wincing a bit as he saw the bowl of blood. He called a nurse, who took it away and smiled gently at Leila. "There was no..." The doctor shuffled on his feet, uncomfortable at Wade's expression. "No rape, no need of a rape kit. We did a standard check up, and you are fine... Down there." He said, gesturing at the lower part of Leila's body. 

      Brett stood up and crossed his arms over his chest, the guys standing up. This looked like The Outsiders were about to jump the poor doctor. He cleared his throat again. "Uh... You have a small concussion, but nothing a couple of pills can't make go away. And... Yes, that is about it. If you have any pain in your ribs, lie down and take the pills I will prescribe you. And... Yes. Good bye, Miss Hampshire." He said, laughing awkwardly. 

      Wade sat back down next to her. "How are you feeling?" He said, rubbing the purple spots in Leila's neck. She smiled. "I'm fine." She said softly, broken inside. She kept thinking about the dream. 

      Her mother said so. Maybe she could handle it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.1K 44
Aussie girl, Leila, moves to America. Repeating her senior year brings much more drama than she bargained for. Midway through the first semester, Lei...
3.5M 69.5K 50
Melinda Beaumont is the girl at school who simply doesn't give a damn. The one who doesn't care what people think. With a bold personality and somewh...
272K 7K 37
Everybody knowsthe cliche where the bad boy/Mr. Popular falls in love with the geek. But does it also work the other way around? Meet Angie. She is t...
DISGUYSED By blondie

Teen Fiction

9.7K 679 65
Ronnie has always had it bad for Pax, so bad it's actually quite creepy. As far as she knows, he doesn't know she exists. He feels the same way. They...