Her Tempting Aroma

By SharonGore-Taff

Declan Parker- Dean of elite Santa Cruz Academy by day, owner of the underground vampire bar Liquid Temptatio... More

Her Tempting Aroma
On the run
Mystery men, deep blue eyes, dimples, and job hunting
Secretly seduced by two
One Stranger, One Bimbo, One Shopping trip, and One Sexy ass boss!
Blindfolds, Spankings, and Supernaturals?
Pictures, sex clubs, and fucking vampires!
Male Whores, Kidnappers, and Streakers
Meet Me In Da Club...Its going down!

Secrets, phones, and Cross Dressers

10.2K 256 21
By SharonGore-Taff

Elizabeth Pov

FUCK! What the hell am I going to do.  Brady took my phone for some reason. Well I don’t know for sure that he took it but it sure as hell looked like he did. I made my way back to work thinking about all of the things that I had found out at lunch. First off Brady was not what he seemed. Or so Mary says. I still don’t know what to make of what she told me. Vampires?Werewolves…..and nymphs I am so going to have to look up these things to learn more about them.

When I got to work I gathered all of my cleaning supplies and headed towards the first floor classrooms.  These classrooms weren’t so bad to clean. Wipe off the board, empty the trash, sweep/mop, and maybe a little dusting is all they needed.  Making my way from room to room I continued at a steady pace. When I was done with those I marked them off the list and started on the next.

“Elizabeth” I heard someone yell. When I turned around I saw a relieved/ concerned Declan

“Yes Mr. Parker” I spoke up.

“Where the hell have you been me and Sebastian have been trying to get a hold of you all lunch”

“Ummm…I had a lunch date.” I replied.

“Lunch date? As in a man?” he asked

“Yes as in a man.”  I retorted becoming slightly aggravated. Is he jealous or something over a little lunch date?

He grabbed my arm and pulled me over into the corner. Looking around to make sure no one was observing he grated out “Elizabeth my love when we said share it did not mean with other men it meant just us two.”

“WHAT” I yelled. “That didn’t even cross my mind Declan and for you to think it did shows what you think of me” I finished and stormed off.

“Elizabeth wait” he called out and all of a sudden he was in front of me.

“What Mr. Parker I have things to do”

“I didn’t mean it like that…well yes I did but I didn’t mean to offend you.”

“Well you did and as for being jealous over a simple lunch get over yourself. “

 “Jealous, you think I am jealous?” he laughed “Oh, my love you will know when I am jealous. Trust me.” He finished.

I was fuming. Who the hell did he think he was my father…BAHAHA I laughed inwardly. He has paid more attention to me then my father had in my whole life and trust me it was anything but fatherly!

I crossed my arms over my chest. “Well then why the hell are you barking at me then for having lunch with someone?”

“I am not barking at you I am just asking why you didn’t reply to our many calls and texts.” He replied

“Well if you must know I lost my phone in the process of lunch and haven’t had time to get a new one.” 

“I see, well then continue your work Elizabeth.” He said walking off. He turned back around and added “I do not however want you to see that man again.”

My mouth dropped open.  Seriously…GRRR.. MEN! I huffed and went back to work. 

I put my headphones in and cranked up the volume while cleaning up the cafeteria. God, I love me some Adam Levine…. I wiped off the tables while dancing and humming to Wake Up Call. I know I probably looked a fool but to be honest,  I don’t give a shit. Im having fun.

The week went by surprisingly uneventful. Declan and Sebastian were really busy, I was really busy, and thankfully Brady hadn’t called me again, then again I guess he couldn’t seeing as I didn’t have a phone.  It was finally Friday and we all know what that means PAY DAY!!!!! Wohooo! My first official check since being here. Now, if I were the old me I would probably just go blow it and face the consequences later when I was starving. The new me however had goals. First thing I am going to get a new phone, then  go buy groceries and personals for the week, lastly save the rest for a car only keeping out 100 for necessary expenses.

I walk towards Declan’s office to ask Tiffany were I could get my check. When I got there she was on the phone in a heated conversation and didn’t recognize me by the door. I stood back so I could listen in. I know nosey much but I couldn’t help it. I had been getting a weird vibe off of her since getting her and I wanted to get her MO.

 “Please, don’t make me do this. You have no idea what they are capable of.”  She said

I assume the person on the other didn’t give a rats ass because Tiffany’s eyes widened and she whispered “No No No, okay ill do it but please just help her.”

After that I made my self known and she looked up at me.

“I gotta go bye.” She quickly said and hung up.

“Elizabeth, umm when did you get here?” she asked nervously.

“Oh, I just got here.” I said in my most innocent voice so as not to let her know I had heard some of her conversation.

“Oh, okay good. I mean uh….what can I do for you?”

“Well its Friday and I was wondering where I would get my check at I can’t seem to find De….Mr. Parker.” I said hoping she didn’t catch my slip up.

I’m guessing she didn’t because she just straightened and her chair and smiled at me awkwardly  and replied “Oh yes he is out of town but he dropped this by and told me to make sure I gave it to you.”  handing me an envelope with my name on it.

“Thanks.” I said and she nodded at me not looking at me in the eye. Okay, so I get she doesn’t care for me to much. Oh well its not like I am here to make a new BFF anyways.

I walked into Declans office and opened the door to my apartment. Plopping down into the chair I opened the envelope. Along with a check for 1,000 bucks there was a piece of paper with a note.

    Elizabeth,

          If you are reading this I assume you received your check. Now before you freak out I do know it is 100 dollars more than expected. This overage is to help in purchasing you a new phone. I am currently out on business but I expect you to have a new phone before the night so I can make sure I can contact you. I also prefer a technologically inclined one that is able to take pictures and videos. The reason being is because I am out quite a bit and if I want to see my love all I have to ask is for a picture. Now that that is covered I have some instructions for you. Once you do get the phone I referred to earlier in this letter I expect you to send me a dirty picture in a new negligee of your choice. The store I took you to replace the clothing should have anything you should need. I have included my number in the closing of this letter because I figured loosing you phone also means your numbers as well.  I hope to be back by Sunday the latest. Oh and Elizabeth, don’t even think about going to see that man you were with before. Trust me I may not be there but I will know if you should disobey me.

                                                                              Sincerely,

                                                                                  Declan

                                                                                                (735)251-8604

P.s. Sebastian is accompanying me and we expect and answer when we return. ; )

I put the letter down on the desk. Well, bossy much.  I couldn’t accept this extra money. I was planning on buying one anyways so I’ll just save it and give it back to him when he returns.  I hurry up and take a quick shower and change into a pair of faded jeans that have rips in the knees , throw on a deep purple sweater  (It may be hot but at night it gets chilly because of the ocean breeze) and throw my hair in a messy bun. I didn’t really have any major plans tonight so I was going comfy! Slipping on my toms I head out the door.

I find the ATT store and rush inside.

‘Can I help you?” a woman says politely

“Yes mam. I am looking for a new phone, not too expensive, that has a really good camera.” I answer.

“I see…right this way.” She says and leads me to a line of phones.

“We have all price ranges from $35-$300 what would your price range be?” she asked

“Well, I am looking to get a really good camera so maybe 100-200.”

“Okay, well we have the LG Spirit with a 2mp that is $99 , the Nokia Crossover with a 5mp camera that is $125, and last but not least the HTC Luna that has a 10mp camera which is 250 but has a $100 coupon with new purchase so it is $150.” She rattled on.

Wow. So many choices.  “Let me see the HTC Luna please.” I said.

The lady handed me the display phone and I checked it out while she explained all of its functions. It seemed like a pretty kick ass phone. It had all of these apps and different ways you could make a picture look like black and white, negative, and distorted.

“I like this one.” I said quickly.

“Which color would you like we have turquoise, blue, yellow, purple, and of course black and white?”

Hmmmm ….”I think I would like the turquoise one.” I replied

She smiled and said “Great choice. Let me go get that for you and I will meet you at the counter so we can set you up.”

I walked up to the counter and not long after that she comes around and starts setting me up with a new number that is for around here and checking me out. I grab the bag she handed me told the lady thanks and walked out the door.

My stomach growled loudly so I decided to head to Mary’s so I can grab a bite to eat, set up my new phone, and ask her more about that supernatural shit she was going on about. Im not saying I don’t believe it, frankly anything is possible, but you have to admit it’s a hard pill to swallow.

I sat down at the counter and ordered my usual BLT and fries with a caramel milk shake. Looking around trying to spot Mary I see a couple in the corner staring at me.  When they noticed I caught them they quickly looked away…okay…..

“Well hello there sweetie how have you been doing?” I heard Mary’s spunky voice say.

“Hey Mary, Im good, how about you.” I answer.

“Im doing just fine Elizabeth.” She said with a heart warming smile.

Mary reminded me of my grandmother in a lot of ways. Sweet and caring but not afraid to tell you the truth.  She set my food down in front of me and I dug in. I guess I didn’t realize I was so hungry because before I knew it the only thing I had left was a sip of my milk shake.

“Wheww.” I said as I sat back. I was as full as a tic!

“Want any desert?” Mary asked me as she cleared my plate.

“Oh no I couldn’t eat another bite.” I exclaimed

As I cherish the feel of a full stomach I have a weird feeling that I am being watched. Looking around I notice the couple in the corner staring again. What the hell is up with them?

“Mary?” I asked

“Yes.” She replied

“I don’t mean to be rude but that couple in the corner can’t seem to keep their eyes to their selves” I said.

Mary looked up and spotted the couple and smiled widely.

“Those my dear are Nymphs.” She stated.

“Ahhh…. As in lions and tigers and bears right?” I asked jokingly.

She looked at me with a gleam in her eyes and said “ You could say that.”

“And what exactly are nymphs?”

“Well Nymphs are the lovers of the bunch so to speak.” She giggled.

“Lovers of the bunch” I said confusingly.

“Yep, they feed off of peoples sexual energy and apparently you have a strong one.”

“Oh” I said blushing slightly.

I looked back at them and sure enough they were staring at me with a look of euphoria on their faces.

“So you mean they are actually taking in my sexual energy?”

“I wouldn’t say taking in, it is more like batheing in it.” She said

“Okay…..so they get off on my sexuality.”

“Exactly, it fuels them…they are more than likely reading your fantasies and are going to act on them when they can.”

I looked back at Mary quickly “So you mean to tell me they are reading my mind and are going to go home and role play to my sexual thoughts?”

“Yeah but I doubt they make it home because by the looks on their faces they are enjoying you immensely.”

I look their way and sure enough the man grabs hold of the woman and hauls her to the door. The woman has the most sensual look on her face.  The man makes eye contact with me and his eyes turn a red tint and he growls deeply. Nope they aren’t going to make it home.

“Wow that different.” I whisper  to myself.

“Mary, can you explain a few things about all of this stuff to me?”

“Hun, I would be glad to but to tell you the truth it would take a year to explain. Let me go print up some basic information on all of the supes in this area so you know a bit more about your surroundings.” She said and bustled off.

I wouldn’t mind being a nymph I think to myself while going to the jukebox and picking a random song.  Mary comes back out and hands me a stack of papers.“Here you go sweetie, read up and call me if you have any questions.” I thank her and head out the door. I need to go to that store to get some lingerie for that picture.

As I was walking to the shop me and Declan went to for my clothes I see a mens clothing store. I stopped when I saw a plain white button down shirt and the window. Hmmm…. This could be interesting I thought as I went in. He did say lingerie of my choice right.

The door chimed as I went in and I was greeted by an overly exuberant gay man.

“Why hello there darling what can I help you with?” he said while waving his hands in the air.

Trying not to giggle I answer “Well I am looking for a new shirt and tie for my…. boyfriend and this place looked promising.”

“ Oh hon, you have came to the right place.  My name is Connor and I can help you with anything you need.”

“Thanks, I am Elizabeth and I was thinking just a plain white button down dress shirt and an eye catching silk tie.”

“ White? Girl we have any color you can think of. Are you sure white is what you want?”

“ Yes, white would bring out my tan….I mean his eyes.” I stammered

Connor looked at me suspiciously and smiled. “Elizabeth, you don’t have to be embarrassed in front of me. If you like to cross dress it is perfectly fine with me.  To tell you the truth if it wasn’t for this damn dress code I would be strutting my fine ass in a pink tutu and five inch silver stilettos.”

“Oh, no no. Um I mean im not gay, not that I have anything against being gay, its just well…. I am going to wear  it for HIM.” I explain.

“Well then I am sorry sweetie, here follow me we will make you look hot for your man!” he said and waved me to follow him.

He rummaged around and pulled up a crisp white collared shirt that had those tails in the back , you know like the tuxedo shirts.

“That’s perfect! Now for a tie.” I squealed

He walked a bit more towards the back and showed me a wall full of all different kinds of ties.

“Take your pick sweetie.” He said

“Wow, there are so many I don’t know what to do.” I said

“Can I suggest something?” he asked

“Sure.” I quickly said thanking the lord I had some advice on this.

“Well, your eyes are green, you have a golden tan, and your hair is chestnut.” He said to himself while looking up and down the wall.

“Here, this would be perfect” he said and pulled down a beautiful silk tie in a deep purple. “Now this is kind of on the long side but it is supposed to be.  If we get you a shirt that stops mid thigh and you wear the tie loose around your neck the bottom of the tie will fall just past the length of the shirt.”

Damn he knows what he is talking about! I grabbed the things from him and went to the dressing room. Quickly putting it on and haphazardly tying the tie as best I could I looked into the mirror. Damn I look good. Connor was totally correct in saying the purple would bring out my eyes and look great with my hair. I left the shirt unbuttoned three form the top causing my cleavage to swell out and the bottom had a slit in it due to the buttons not going all the way down making the tie  hang just past the length of the shirt. I tousled my hair and took in the whole picture. If this doesn’t get their attention I don’t know what will.

“Hon you better come out here so I can see my handy work.” I hear Connor say

I shrugged and thought why not he is gay so its not like he is going to actually care…right. Walking out I did a little spin for him.

‘What do you think?” I aksed

“Girl, if I weren’t gay you would definitely be on my have to bang list. And as a matter of fact im thinking about changing my ways!”

I quickly look up at him slightly panicking about what he just said.

He laughed and waved his hand at me “Hon I was just kidding I am strickly dickly if you know what I mean.”

I laughed with him and shook my head in understanding.

“I love it, except I cant seem to get the tie right.”

He walked over and did a small adjustment. “There that’s better.” He said and turned me around to look into the mirror.

Yeah, that was better.

I paid for all of my things and started walking towards the door.  How the hell am I going to take pictures of myself? I turned around and asked “Hey Connor can I  ask you a weird favor?”

“Sure doll.”

“Well, would you mind taking a few pictures for me in this?” I asked holding up my bag.

“ I see you are wanting to take some naughty pictures for your man.”

I blushed slightly and shook my head yes.

“Of course I don’t mind and I think I have the perfect place to take them.”

“Oh we wouldn’t be taking them here?” I asked

“Darlin if you are going to slut it up you might as well go all the way. I am fixing to close up here so why don’t you go throw on some makeup in the bathroom while I finish up here.”

“I didn’t bring any makeup with me.” I replied

“Hon I am a gay man I got all the makeup you need and more!” He said and handed me a big make up case. Giggling I headed to the bathroom.

Holy shit he wasn’t kidding when he said he had makeup. There were all the colors of the rainbow and more of eye shadow and lipsticks not to mention the glitter! Choosing a mauve, dark and light grey eye shadow I started working on a smokey eye. Layering on the mascara and heavy eyeliner I look up at my work. Wheww, I look seductive…just what I was going for I thought and smiled wickedly. Because my lips were already  plump and a natural pink shade I just slicked on some red tinted lip gloss. There. My work is done.

I made my way out of the bathroom in search of Connor.

“Connor?” I yell as I look through the store.

“Back here .” I hear him say

I walk towards the back and am floored by what I see. Connor is in a long tight red leather dress with a black leather spiked collar around his neck. He wasn’t kidding about dressing drag was he!

“Wow, you look…”

“Killer I know “ he said as he did a spin and slapped his leather clad ass.

Laughing I said “Yeah that was what I was going to say.”

He smirked at me “Im sure.” He said and laughed with me.

“Let me go put my own face on and then we will head out of here”

I shook my head and went to go sit down. After what seemed like forever he came out looking like a bonified  primadonna. “Lets get out of here.” He said and walked out the door locking it behind him.

He led me to his car which of course was a bright pink Volkswagen beetle. I giggled shaking my head.

“What? Did you expect some suave BMW in a neutral color.” He said smiling.

I laughed harder saying  “ Well no but this was unexpected.”

“Girl, you underestimate the power of a bug baby. I have gotten more play since I got this thing than Hollywood got crack heads, Okay.” He said with a swing of his head and a hand on his hip.

I loved him already!

On the drive to this place I have yet to know we talked about a little bit of everything from the weather to what we like in a man. Surprisingly we actually had the same taste. I noticed we were getting farther away from town so I asked “Where exactly is this place at and what is it?”

“Oh its just a kick ass vampire bar and club I bartend at sometimes.”

WHAT!??? “Umm Vampire bar as in I want to suck your blood?”

He laughed “Yeah I guess you could put it that way but in all actuality very rarely do they “suck” your blood in anger. It is mostly a sexual experience and let me tell you an experience it is.”

“Okay well what is the name of this bar?” I asked

“ Girl where have you been living,  under a rock? We are going to none other than Liquid Temptations.”

Hmmm that sure sounded familiar. Liquid Temptations…I knew I have heard of that somewhere but I can’t quite put my finger on it…Oh well I guess I am going to have to wait and see.

There you go my friends…sorry it is so late I have been swamped in school. Also I kinda got stuck on how I wanted this to play out. Soon we are going to have some action going on (not just sexual) This chap was kinda a filler I just wanted to introduce Elizabeth to Declan and Sebastian’s “Other” lives in an original way and I think I did just that. Next chap is going to be set mostly I the bar and I have a feeling it is going to have some important things going on…we shall see! Until next time! I also wanted to say thanks to all my readers and followers! VOTE COMMENT AND PASS ON!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2M 313K 56
There wasn't anything setting Evangeline O'Shea differently from someone you notice very briefly on a train to the person buying a carton of milk and...
80.8K 2.8K 52
She thought he was her college professor. Reality check: he was anything but. ~~~ 🖤 ~~~ Ellora Davis is an average college student, naive of the dan...
62.7M 1.4M 154
"You were ours from the second we saw you," he stated as if I didn't have a choice in it, and the truth was, I didn't need to because he was right. I...
1.6K 298 24
Life isn't always easy, especially for Elizabeth Reed. Elizabeth recalls refusing to marry the man she thought was her dream. Her father cast her out...