Breath Of A Murderer

By UwU_Kai

Murder isn't only a crime, but an art, according to Bates Craxter. He grew up with abuse and rape. He's over... More

Chapter 1 ~ The Feeling
Chapter 3 ~ Becoming A Monster
Chapter 4 ~ Craving More
Chapter 5 ~ The Next Victim....Or Not?
Chapter 6 ~ What Is This Feeling?
Chapter 7 ~ The Next Victim...For Real
Chapter 8 ~ Alone Together
Chapter 9 ~ A Change In Plans..
Chapter 10 ~ Cleaning Up
Chapter 11 ~ It's A Trap
Chapter 12 ~ Her Lips Are Poison
Chapter 13 ~ Why
Chapter 14 ~ Figured Out
Chapter 15 ~ Is This The End?
Chapter 16 ~ Night One
Chapter 17 ~ Mistakes
Chapter 18 ~ How Did This Happen?

Chapter 2 ~ The Perfect Plan

65 7 1
By UwU_Kai

Bates kept thinking.

Thinking of how he was going to go through with this.

Maybe he'd take Marina out first..

Maybe he'd take his mother Korina out first.

He couldn't decide.

He locked himself in his room for the whole day, contemplating how he was going to murder his abusive mother and sexually abusive sister.

He thought of the perfect plan.

He'd wait for Marina to leave, and while Korina was getting drunk, he'd follow Marina out of the house.

He'd follow Marina into the woods, since she always went there in the middle of the night to smoke meth, and he would wait for her to sit down on the edge of a rock at the top of a hill.

Once she sat, he'd stealthily sneak behind her and slit her throat.

After her throat was slit and she was dead, he would push her down the hill.

He'd then sneak home and wait for his mother Korina to pass out drunk.

Whenever she did, he'd stab her in the throat, aiming for her windpipe.

As she gasped for air, he'd cover her mouth.

Although, this is just the planning phase, he was sure it'd work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...