Daddy's princess (slow update...

By biebersbabygirl96

who are you babygirl? I'm daddy's princess thats right kitten And guess what What daddy? you're all mine P... More

Chapter 1: New beginnings
Chapter 2: car ride
.....I need your input.....
Meeting Esther
'E-Emma no thief'
"Daddy nooo pwease dont leave!"
"D-Daddy my paintwing all ruined!"
"you my comfy...Daddy"
"D-Daddy? Where are you?"
D-Daddy i no feel well"
Hey, amazing people!!
30 days, 720 hours and 4320 minutes later...
w-where am i?
"D-Daddy, please stop crying?"
"Hey Daddy"
"D-Daddy I really need to pee!" Part 1...
C-Can y-you c-cuddle m-me p-please, Justin?
"Ugh what do you want Justin?" Part 1...
"I know that im mad at him, but i just really miss him!" Part 2
"D-Daddy help me...I gonna fall!!!!"
Comment a number to get to know me more!
...Answers....
HELP!!!!!! Major writers block!!!!!
"N-No mwahs?" "E-Emma no live without Daddy's mwahs". Part 1
"D-Daddy, lwook I order a r-rainbow!"
"D-Daddy w-who A-Arabewwa?"
Does anyone still like this story?
"D-Daddy...u-uhm...E-Emma had a weird d-dream"
"How long have you been there princess?"
Pray for Manchester
"Stop being a meanie butthead Justin"
'you better keep that little bitch of yours on a leash'
"Bewwa, lets prank our Daddies, hehe...part 1"
"I'm the prankster...part 2"
"I'm the cookie monster...Daddy"
I need you!!
"I-I never been to the zoo, Daddy"
"You just wanted some attention didn't ya?"
"L-Look Daddy, snow!"
"Oh really? Then I guess Arabella can be my new princess" part 1
"Oh really? Then I guess Arabella can be my new princess" Part 2!

D-Daddy you scaring me" Part 2

9.3K 170 68
By biebersbabygirl96

Hey guys heres part two to Daddy I really need to pee!

Hope you enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked up my car and got out heading to the main entrance of my office but as soon as I got there I was pulled by Jason into the elevator and towards the lower floor elevator. "Hey ma-...."

"No time for hellos Justin, this is code red!" Jason was pacing in the elevator like a headless chicken, I mentally chuckled but composed myself going in full boss mode. Once the elevator pinged and the doors opened i let out a sigh of relief because just like my babygirl im scared of them too. Once i got stuck in an elevator for like 3 hours, it sorta went like swoosh and then everything went out lights and everything. I was so scared and plus im extremely claustrophobic. 

 ( A:N/ If you guys remember this video you've been here for a long ass time and you deserve an award! :) )  Anyway back to the story......

Aw my baby girl i wonder what she's doing now, probably having a nap because it's like 1 in the afternoon, i wish she was cuddled in my arms. I was pulled back to reality with Jason clicking his fingers in my face. 

"Stop thinking about your girl for once man" He said to me with a growl sitting in the chairs in the basement, with me sitting at the top of the table in the spiny chair 

"You might want to sit down for this next part im gonna say"

"Why whats going on?"

"Do you recall a Chantel Jeffries?"

"Briefly yes, we had a little fling back in 2014, then i hired her as my maid in which she violated her contract so i fired her, Why?"

"She's teamed up with her with a big CEO in Japan and she's planning to get revenge on you and your babygirl Emma. She said you'll be hers soon and Emma will pay for stealing you away from her. She's also managed to manipulate the receptionist into giving her valuable information about Bieber Enterprises like our annual allowances, who we hire, all our meetings, how much money we all make all that shiz! But me and my team are on it they've already figured out were she's staying in Japan and who she's working for turns out she has a hot shot uncle who works there and he's friends with the one of CEO's for Japan and will be in on the whole scheme. My team also found that she's gonna be keeping tabs on you and Emma and when you aren't looking she's gonna take her, so if you see any suspicious people do not approach them without a firearm hear me?"

"WHO IN THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!? TAKING MY BABYGIRL FROM ME! SHE'S NOTHING BUT A BITCH WITH A LOOSE ASS PUSSY AND I REALLY REGRET EVER MEETING HER I REGRET EVER SHOVING MY DICK UP THERE SHE WAS A ONE MINUTE GIRL ALWAYS REACHING HER ORGASM RIGHT WHEN ONLY AN INCH OF ME WAS IN. I BET SHE FAKED THOSE ORGASMS TOO! I WISH OUR PATHS NEVER CROSSED NOW MY BABYGIRL IS IN DANGER AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF HER! SHE'S ALREADY DONE DAMAGE TO EMMA'S POOR SOUL ALREADY BY POISONING HER AND I STILL AM WORKING ON A PLAN TO GET AT HER."

I spoke with nothing but anger and hatred laced within my voice, how dare she pull a stunt like this. I got up off the spiny chair and pushed all the papers off the desk and banged my fists on the desk

"Don't worry bro me and my team have it covered"

"No, she can't get hurt my babygirl no, I only just got her back no im not letting go! She's been through so much in her life, she's an orphan Jason her parents are drug addicts who don't want her hence why they sold her to the DDLG Warehouse when she was 10  and who knows what happened to her there. I never really ask her nor does she tell me but she flinches everytime i go near her or hug her and I've seen the scars on her body at bathtime and when i change her. Why would anyone want to hurt my babygirl an innocent person who has done no wrong in the world apart from being incredibly hot, sexy and cute all at the same time?" 

I slid down the wall with my head in my hands sighing and letting a few tears escape in the process. "Don't worry Justin I have everything under control." "Okay man calm down as long as I'm here nothing is gonna happen to her you hear me?" 

I nodded my head and got up "Just harm and torture her when you capture her, but don't kill her just yet I want to have that satisfaction of watching the light drain from her eyes. Sounds sick and twisted i know but she's fucked up my life more than i can count. Taking my babygirl is one thing but taking my life, my hard-earned money and business is a whole other encounter.

I walked out the basement and back up the elevator praying that it didn't stop walking, I sent my squad a group message. My squad that consisted of: Ryan, Fredo, Za, Rich, Rory, Hailey and Kendall. The others couldn't make it as they had other issues to tend to.  

I messaged them saying: Hey guys meet me at Bespoke Nightclub in 5 minutes i need to have a good time. They all instantly replied back with okay we'll meet you there. I drove off in a fury stepping on the gas pedal and missing red lights i was too wound up to listen to the law. 

::

I got to the club a few minutes ago and i ordered some vodka and tequila shots downing them in a matter of minutes. i looked around the room drowning in the atmosphere, models were dancing on the dance floor, people grinding on each other, some doing drugs in the vip corner which i avoided like the plague I don't want to be intoxicated to the point where i scare my babygirl tonight just a few drinks will be fine.

My crew came and sat next to me at the bar, Hailey and Kendall stayed to order some drinks while me and the boys went out on the dance floor and showcased our moves to the awaiting audience followed by me singing and dancing along to my brother Drake's new song one dance. I recently made a remix to the song and in  my opinion my version is well better...not gloating or anything. 

"Come on man, take a drag!" Ryan said laughing at a UFO he supposedly had seen in the room making me laugh at his weird behaviour.

"No I've stayed clean for over a year im not fucking that up now, this beer is okay for me bro" He shrugged and muttered 'Pussy' under his breath making the other guys to chuckle. I walked off and went behind the DJ box thing and started to make some dope tunes for everyone at this club. 

I grabbed a bottle of champage shaking it slightly and spraying it on the audience to help them get in the mood of the night. Rory came up to me with a new can of beer "Cheers man!" I shouted hoping he heard me over all the loud music. He smiled and nodded his head to me walking away to dance with some girl. 

I drank the beer going outside for a quick smoke before i headed home for the night. As i was taking a puff i started to lose my balance and feel dizzy, "maybe i've had a little bit too much to drink tonight" I said to myself hiccuping at the end. The hiccuping made me laugh, I stumbled my way back into the club and went towards the bar to order another shot of whiskey. I downed the shot in under two seconds jumping while i felt a hand on my thigh, i looked behind me seeing my babygirl but that cant be right she's at home. i blinked and looked at the girl again this time seeing some hot brunette she bit her lip and purred while whispering in my ear

"I've been a bad girl please show me a good time Daddy" 

I gulped and started in between her breasts at her glorious cleavage that was on show through her see-through black dress. 

"Im Xeina" 

"J-Justin" I stuttered back holding my hand out for her to shake

"Nice to meet you Justin" 

"L-Likewise Xenia" I stood up wiping my sweaty hands on my jeans and heading back out the door, whatever Rory gave me wasn't just beer it was something more. i groaned as i saw a deer run across the parking lot but when i looked again there was nothing there. Damn you Rory! I thought to myself. Luckily i was able to find my car and drive back home hoping that no police were on duty to catch me being this drunk.

::

I left the club at around 1:30 and i got home at 2 it would've taken 10 minutes but i couldn't drive properly with the condition i was in. I walked in to find my babygirl was curled up on the couch with Netflix on to Spongebob and Esther curled up next to her on the couch. I awed at the sight and slammed the door shut making her jump. I stumbled my way across the living room towards my baby. 

I picked her up and slammed her into the wall where i hungrily feasted on her gorgeous lips she tried to push me away but i was having none of it, i pinned her hands against the wall and slapped her cheek "You're all mine babygirl and im gonna enjoy you tonight" i smirked making her whimper and put her dainty hand against my forehead "D-Daddy you okay?"

"Ill be fine baby once i've tasted your sweet, sweet nectar" Emma whimpered again this time more louder.

"Shut it little one, you dont want to wake up the evil monster under our feet" I whispered playing to her imagination knowing she was still in her little place. 

I lifted up her dress and pulled down her cute little panties, "D-Daddy w-what are you doing?" she protested and whined but i covered her mouth to muffle her screams and shouts. i licked my fingers and entered them inside her sweet cavern, i pushed them in more and more. she was so tight around my fingers. "So tight and wet"

"S-Stop p-please D-Daddy you scaring me" She said in a whisper filled voice with tears rolling down her face. I was too out of it to notice so i carried on fingering her. She cried and screamed more and protested against my hold causing Esther to bark and run up the stairs, probably to call for someone. 

"D-Daddy please stop, I-I scared"

"D-Daddy you-you hurt-hurting me"

"What's going on here?" 

I was immediatley taken off her with a punch coming across my face, thats when i realised what i had done, Emma was full on sobbing on Rosie's chest while i shook in regret. How could i have done that.

"Not cool man, thats so not cool. You've scared her off i doubt she'll ever forgive you" Tom spoke to me with a disapointed tone.

I looked down and started to cry, "I swear it wasn't me i would never do that to her i swear she means the world to me i- i love her"

"Yeah well you have a funny way of showing that, taking advantage of her like that? you know she's vulnerable and innocent. 

"E-Emma Im sorry, please forgive me" She just looked at me with a look of pure anger and hate "Save it Justin" that's the first time since she's been here she hasn't been in her little space and it hurt when she called me Justin and not Daddy.

 I sighed getting up and walking upstairs to go and have a shower and head to bed most likely without my babygirl by my side. I swear none of this was my fault it was the damn drugs and alcohol. I went into the bathroom and did my business reminising about what i had done. I've scared my baby and she hates me now. A few tears escaped my eyes but i wasn't making any moves to wipe them away. After my shower I crawled into bed crying myself to sleep hugging Emma's teddy to my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys heres part two, hope you like it

Vote, Comment and let me know what you thought

Thank you to JBCimorelli for giving me the idea 

Question of the day

If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life what would the meal be?" 

Mine would be pizza!!  :) 

Love Radha xxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 13.9K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
745K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
584K 29.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...