Chapter 1: New beginnings

I was at the warehouse auction to get myself a new babygirl; I was sick and tired of being alone, I need someone to hold at night someone who's gonna love me for me and not go and cheat on the first chance they get

I was at the warehouse auction to get myself a new babygirl; I was sick and tired of being alone, I need someone to hold at night someone who's gonna love me for me and not go and cheat on the first chance they get...my last babygirl was a complete brat! She cheated on me the first chance she got...I was out with my friends and she did it with the pizza boy, turns out they were dating for 3 months. So here I was waiting to find me a new girl to love and cherish forever.

All the babygirls came out of the back room, and stood in a line on the stage like they were a prize for all the men and women at this gala! The man at the front desk started to call out numbers and letters as the auction began. I wanted to pick the most perfect babygirl but I had no luck all the babygirls here tonight didn't catch my eye! Yes they were beautiful but they weren't the type for me.

I stood up and went to talk to the manager "Hey, I need a babygirl who's innocent and captures true beauty" the man nodded and replied with "I've got the perfect girl for you Mr Bieber sir, take a seat and ill bring her out!" He spoke with such finesse however there was an evil hint in his eye but I took no accord to that as long as he gets me my babygirl I don't care.

I went back to my seat and the man brought out the perfect girl you'd ever seen, she was pure beauty. She had on a purple dress, with two pigtails in and she had on some flat black pumps. She was playing with her fingers and looking down when the man who id spoke to before whispered something in her ear making her look up almost instantly...she looked fearful almost, I clenched my fists at the thought of her being scared all I wanted to do was hold her tight to me all night and cuddle her.

"11 thousand!" A voice screamed out before I had even begun to process my thoughts.

"Any advances on 11 thousand the man with the hammer said"

"going once, going twi-"

Suddenly I cut him off as I said my offer "2 million!" "Oh" and "ahh's" could be heard throughout the room with gasps coming from the salesmen.

"A-ny advances on 2 million?" stuttered the guy with the hammer, but everyone was too shocked to respond! "Sold to the guy in the black suit" The salesman spoke slamming his hammer down on the table thing.

I walked to the back room with the salesman who asked me to follow him, I was handed a pack of papers to sign which I gladly did handing them back once id done! "Thank you Mr Bieber sir, you may take your babygirl she's in that room over there getting ready"

I walked further into the room and knocked on her door "c-com-e i-n" her soft voice rung out. I turned the knob on the door and walked in, seeing her sat there with her stuffies, sucking on her pacifier and packing her bag.

"Hey kitten, I'm your new daddy you're coming home with me"

She looked up at me, her bright big brown eyes looking into mine she continued to play with her stuffies making my heart sink because I thought she didn't like me until she spoke in her softest voice.

"M-y n-ew d-da-dd-y y-ea-h?"

I awed at her before answering her question "yeah baby I'm your new daddy"

"N-no sp-an-kies da-ddy ye-ah?"

"No spankies honey"

She clapped her hands, giggled and crawled into my lap looking into my eyes as if she was reading me like I was a book, she continued to stare at me then she put her head in the crook of my neck and clenched my shirt with her small dainty hand.

"Shall we get going baby, we have a very long drive ahead of us?" I asked her, but frowned when she didn't reply so I looked at her to see she had her eyes closed and soft snores were coming out of her mouth.

"Hmm looks like I've a lazy baby today!" I chuckled as I picked her up and picked her bags up which the workers packed for her and made my way outside to my Ferrari where I lay Emma down and strapped her in. I placed her bags in the back before going to the driver's side to get ready for the 5-hour drive back to Stratford from Michigan. Yay! Note the sarcasm.

_______________________________________

Hey guys, what do you think? This is my first DDLG book and I want to know what you think. It's coming soon after I finish writing "you're my purpose I need you" please check that book out too.

Please vote and comment and let me know what you thought

Thank you

Love Radha xxxx