"You just wanted some attention didn't ya?"

*Casually minding my business on this toxic drama lol, it'll all end in tears anyways! 

Here's another update hope you enjoy!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few hours since we came back from the Bronx Zoo and Emma had been sleeping

It had been a few hours since we came back from the Bronx Zoo and Emma had been sleeping. As soon as we got back I took her to the bedroom where i gently laid her down, tucking her in making sure all her teddies were surrounding her so she didn't accidentally fall flat on the floor and hurt herself. 

I was currently catching up on paper work and doing a little online shopping, i wanted to buy candles and rose petals and stuff for a special day coming up with my girl. I also bought my baby a new phone because she needs one incase something happens to her like Chantel and her posse coming and taking her away (hopefully that doesn't happen though!). 

 I was just about to take out my work books from my briefcase when i heard whimpers coming from the baby monitor. Emma had woken up from her little nap and was calling out to me, i hurriedly walked into the bedroom where indeed she was sat up on the bed surrounded by all her teddies, her eyes brimming with tears.

"Hey princess why are you crying?"

"B-Because you werent here when i woke up, and i thought you left me"

"As if i would ever leave you baby girl, you're my heart i would never leave anywhere without you, love"

"P-pwomise?" she sniffled holding up her pinky  

"I promise baby" I intertwined my pinky with hers.

"Now lets dry those beautiful brown eyes shall we?" I climbed on the bed taking her in my lap where i dried her tears with my thumbs holding her close to my chest. I stroked her back and kissed her hair. 

"Would you like a snackie?"

She eagerly nodded her head putting her head in the crook of my neck. I picked her up placing her on my hip and walked down the stairs.

"What would you like, Princess?"

"Cereal?"

"Cereal? Baby thats for morning time" 

"B-But Daddyyyy!" She whined climbing onto the breakfast bar

"Woah no you're not climbing on there, you'll fall on your bum" I said with my arms out ready to catch her. 

"Cereal now pwease" She stomped her foot on the kitchen counter, i chuckled at her eagerness to have some cereal but instead i made her a grilled cheese sandwich with some soup.

"No cereal now baby, i can make you some grilled cheese" 

"B-But me want some Minnie Mouse shapes" She pouted 

"Now come here and help me make the grilled cheese" I said with a smirk knowing she would come.

::