Wow, I think this is...Love...

By richy_beadles

More

Wow, I think this is...Love. - A Christian Beadles Love Story
Chapter 2! :D
Chapter 3! :L
Chapter 4! :P
Chapter 5! :B
Chapter 6 :¬D
Chapter 7! :B
Chapter 8! :)
Chapter 9! :}
Chapter 10! ("
Chapter 11! :*
THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 12 EVERYBODY!

Chapter 13 as requested! :)

245 4 5
By richy_beadles

Thanks for reading! :) i upload as much as i can!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Be my girlfriend?”

“Wow…” I said caught be surprise…again. I like him - a lot and he likes me. “Okay.”

“Good.” He smiled down to me.

“Good.” I repeated as he shifted so he was leaning on his elbows, gazing up at the sky. I cocked my head to one side watching him, his mouth was twitching…a small smile playing on his lips.

“Aren’t you gonna look at the stars with me?” He said not taking his eyes away from the sky.

“I was just wondering why you’re trying not to smile…”

“Because if I did, I wouldn’t be able to stop”

“And why is that?”

“Because you’re my girlfriend.”

“You’re a spaz.” I laughed, lying beside him.

“I can’t help it sometimes, sorry” He chuckled.

“Don’t apologise! I like it” I pushed him off his elbows. “How long have we been here?” I frowned.

“Uhm, an hour?! Wow. That went by fast!” He said looking at his iPhone4.

“Time flies when you’re having fun.”

“As they say,” He laughed. “Oh! I have something for you!” he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a long blue, velvet box. He stood up and I bounced up also.

“You didn’t have to?!”

“I wanted to, go ahead. Open it” He grinned, putting the box in my hand. I flipped the locker thing and pulled up the lid, revealing a silver necklace with a heart-shaped locket. On the outside of the locket was a round purple stone, “It’s one of a kind” He informed me,

“It’s gorgeous, thank you so much!” I hugged him tightly.

“You’re worth it, but I thought you could put a picture of us in one side and of your friends or someone in the other, or something?”

“That’s so thoughtful,” I smiled, “Thanks again”

“Wanna put it on? It’ll match perfectly” He chuckled. I nodded and passed the necklace to him. He placed it around my neck carefully and reappeared in front of me; I took both of his hands and intertwined our fingers. I gazed into his eyes and felt myself leaning in, Christian was too. When our lips met, there was the biggest spark imaginable.

Everything was perfect, and from that moment on I knew that it was meant to be. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I opened my eyes as we pulled away but kept our foreheads and noses touching. We were both smiling like crazy people, Christian was the first to speak.

“Did you feel that?”

I smiled a slanted smile, “Mhmm.”

“That was my first kiss you know?”

“Mine too.” I pressed my lips against his for a second time, but not for as long, “And that was my second.” I giggled…he frowned.

“What about Tom?”

“Nope. He cheated, we weren’t officially together for long.” I shook my head and looked down.

“I would never do that, you already mean too much to me…and now I want to hit him in the face.” He muttered as a hint of a pain or anger swept over his face, “How do you get along now?”

“I can’t hold grudges for more than 5 weeks?” I laughed.

“Ahh right” He tightened his grip around me.

“I’m not going anywhere…you know that right?”

“But I feel more protective now” He kissed the top of my head, “And I like holding you.”

“Oh liking the other person is always a good thing,”

“Sure is! Wanna walk down the big beach?”

“I thought you liked holding me?” I fake pouted.

“I do, but I also like walking with you.”

“I’m joking, come on!” I said breaking away from him and running towards the way out.

“Hey! Wait up!” I tried to pick up some speed but failed when Christian’s arms locked around my waist. We tumbled to the ground in laughter; we just fell about laughing like 2 school girls for a while. We finally calmed down enough for Christian to say something, “I’m really glad you said yes to being my girlfriend, it makes me relieved that I’m not the only one with these insane feelings.”

“me too, I’m glad you asked” I smiled across to him, he leant down and tucked some of my hair that had fallen out of place behind my ear. He sat up, cross legged. I watched him again; he was wearing a small yet gorgeous smile.

“So about this walk? Should we go now?” He laughed… his smiled getting more gorgeous by the minute.

“Oh yeah. Let’s go.” We both got up and dusted the sand off our clothes. Christian put his hand out for me to hold and we ran up the exit of the beach – without falling this time. The two of us reached the top of the path in 5 minutes straight.

“Why do we find running so funny?” He said between laughs.

“I really don’t know!” I was out of breath, running up a hill, laughing after having eaten…not so good, we took a left. “you need to guide me around I really haven’t gotten used to LA yet.”

“Will do….hmm. I expected more people to be out at….7.45 at night, don’t you think?” he said pulling out his phone again.

“Yeah, it’s normally busy” We walked close to the water, but not close enough to get our shoes wet.

“LA is so cool, sooo much better thanEngland. It’s impossible to get a natural tan back home” I laughed

“I prefer it here toAtlanta. More stuff to do and people to see” he nodded

“yeah, I’m glad I’m staying for a long time, I would’ve been gutted if it were here for like a week”

“me too. I wouldn’t be able to get to know you, like I want too”

“Fortunately for you, I’m here for another 4 weeks” I glanced at him, he looked slightly sad…

“Promise me something” he took my other hand, stopped and turned to face me.

“Anything”

“you won’t make this end when you leave and that we’ll make it work”

“Promise” I squeezed his hand. He hugged me tightly and once again It felt like he was protecting me from danger.

“hey, Liam told me your plan” he grinned when we broke away.

“Which plan? Mine and Liam’s?”

“Yup, he asked if I knew anyone that Tom would get along with and as a matter of fact, I do”

“You do? Who? Tell me!”

“Stella Hudgens”

“Thanks Chris, when will they meet?” I asked

“It’s nothing at all. I don’t know…maybe at a party. Who knows? Oh! I’ll have to show you the beach house, it’s awesome!” he pointed to a building, “it’s just there, see?” He took his phone out for a second and tapped one thing and put it back in his pocket.

“Okay” I grinned and skipped forward.

“You’ll love it” he said laughing.

“What’s so funny?”

“Ohh, nothing,” he smiled a fake grin.

“mhmmmm” I squinted my eyes at him.

“What?”

“oh nothing.” I copied his tone of voice and secondary expression. He shook his head.

“This way” we walked around the side of the beach house and up some steps, he took a key out and unlocked the door. He pushed it open to reveal a dark room, “Come on, we’ve got a surprise” he said.

“We?” I replied confused, until I saw my best friends pop up from behind a counter, I scanned across their faces, each were wearing mischievous smiles. Even Tom, until he saw Christian’s hand in mine. My mum and grandma also came out from the other side of the room.

“Aww, guys” I gushed.

“Wait, the surprised hasn’t actually happened yet.” Christian whispered, I raised my eyebrow at him and flipped my head back to the door that had opened in the opposite side of the room. Justin appeared in the door frame, I eyed Christian, “STILL not happened!”

“Happy Birthday, to you” Justin began, I smiled.

“Happy birthday to youuuuu” Another VERY familiar voice drifted from the doorway again, a tall figure stood where Justin had just emerged from. The figure stepped into the light and I gasped and covered my mouth. CHRIS BROWN WAS SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. I MIGHT FAINT. I started practically hyperventilating I was so excited. The door opened again and a small shadow held a microphone and began to sing beautifully.

“Happy birthday, happy birthday” I recognised that voice instantly as well.

“Happy birthday to you” each voice flowed together amazingly and that was just, I can’t even.

“HOLLY!” I ran forward squealing, and enveloped my other best friend into a giant hug.

“Happy birthday!”

“Thank you!” I grinned, now over the moon even more, I turned to Justin. “Did you do this?”

“Some of it was me, Chris, here, is a good buddy” He explained as they did the guy-hand-shake-hug-thing with Chris. “Kelsey, Chris, Chris, Kelsey” he introduced us and gestured towards each of us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wooooooooooo. omg did you see any of that coming? huh? did yah? haha. anyway, fan comment what you think and vote please! thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.7K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
556K 34.1K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
221K 9.1K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...