Chapter 13 as requested! :)

Thanks for reading! :) i upload as much as i can!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Be my girlfriend?”

“Wow…” I said caught be surprise…again. I like him - a lot and he likes me. “Okay.”

“Good.” He smiled down to me.

“Good.” I repeated as he shifted so he was leaning on his elbows, gazing up at the sky. I cocked my head to one side watching him, his mouth was twitching…a small smile playing on his lips.

“Aren’t you gonna look at the stars with me?” He said not taking his eyes away from the sky.

“I was just wondering why you’re trying not to smile…”

“Because if I did, I wouldn’t be able to stop”

“And why is that?”

“Because you’re my girlfriend.”

“You’re a spaz.” I laughed, lying beside him.

“I can’t help it sometimes, sorry” He chuckled.

“Don’t apologise! I like it” I pushed him off his elbows. “How long have we been here?” I frowned.

“Uhm, an hour?! Wow. That went by fast!” He said looking at his iPhone4.

“Time flies when you’re having fun.”

“As they say,” He laughed. “Oh! I have something for you!” he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a long blue, velvet box. He stood up and I bounced up also.

“You didn’t have to?!”

“I wanted to, go ahead. Open it” He grinned, putting the box in my hand. I flipped the locker thing and pulled up the lid, revealing a silver necklace with a heart-shaped locket. On the outside of the locket was a round purple stone, “It’s one of a kind” He informed me,

“It’s gorgeous, thank you so much!” I hugged him tightly.

“You’re worth it, but I thought you could put a picture of us in one side and of your friends or someone in the other, or something?”

“That’s so thoughtful,” I smiled, “Thanks again”

“Wanna put it on? It’ll match perfectly” He chuckled. I nodded and passed the necklace to him. He placed it around my neck carefully and reappeared in front of me; I took both of his hands and intertwined our fingers. I gazed into his eyes and felt myself leaning in, Christian was too. When our lips met, there was the biggest spark imaginable.

Everything was perfect, and from that moment on I knew that it was meant to be. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I opened my eyes as we pulled away but kept our foreheads and noses touching. We were both smiling like crazy people, Christian was the first to speak.

“Did you feel that?”

I smiled a slanted smile, “Mhmm.”

“That was my first kiss you know?”

“Mine too.” I pressed my lips against his for a second time, but not for as long, “And that was my second.” I giggled…he frowned.

“What about Tom?”

“Nope. He cheated, we weren’t officially together for long.” I shook my head and looked down.

“I would never do that, you already mean too much to me…and now I want to hit him in the face.” He muttered as a hint of a pain or anger swept over his face, “How do you get along now?”