Chapter 4! :P

(This one will be short, but i want the important bit to have a whole chapter of its own! :D)

*Morning*

 *Yet again, still Kelsey's POV :L*

I yawned as I sat up in bed, remembering I was in this amazing hotel room in LA. I looked over to where Amy’s bed was and saw she was also sat up leaning against her pillows playing a game on her iPod. “Morning” She said with out looking up from her game. “Sup…” I replied, in a low manly voice. I laughed at the weird face she gave me. “Come on, get dressed, I want food!” She gave me an evil look, and got out of bed, to my surprise she was fully dressed except for her shoes.

“When did you get dressed?”

“About 15 minutes ago” She replied “Now, come on, get dressed I want food!” She mimicked me.

“Eugh, I hate it when you do that!” I wandered to the bathroom to do my hair, after that I walked back out to find Amy sat at the dressing table doing her make up, so I decided to put on my outfit and then do my makeup. When Amy was finally finished, I slumped into the chair and applied my foundation, powder, blush and then mascara.

“Done!” I jumped up, grabbing my phone and iPod from the bedside table.

“LEGGO!” Amy shouted. I gave her the whut-are-you-on-today-you-don’t-like-the-people-that-say-that-word!

She answered with, “Lets just say, I caught a little bit of Bieber Fever…” she joked.

“I actually think you have!” I laughed as we went into the lift. I pushed the 4 button. We stepped out of the lift after like 30seconds and found room 234 and knocked on the door. My Grandmother answered straight away, “Hi girls, come in, your mum is just straightening her hair” She said as she let us in.

“No, I’m finished now Mum.” My mum told my grandma,

“Okay L..” She started but me and Aim cut her off.

“LEGGO!” We were rolling about laughing, mainly because it was really funny but secondly that we didn’t even plan it. It just came naturally.

“You girls are mad!” My grandma joked.

“Can we go and eat now please?” My mother asked everyone.

*End of Breakfast*

Okay, just to clear this up. I’m not an obsessed Belieber, sure I love Justin, but I don’t think he’s my boyfriend, nor that I will marry him, I just love his music and he’s my inspiration. And what fan wouldn’t be so excited that you were in the same town as he would be very soon? Even Amy was excited! I couldn’t believe it, or should that be beliebe it?

“I’m finished!” I said sinking down my chair after finishing my breakfast of about 4 pancakes.

“Me too,” Amy added. “Shall we go to the shops now then?”

“Yeah! Grandmaaaaaaaaaa…” I said.

“You want your money don’t you?” she laughed.

“Uhuh” I smiled back, as I watched her get her purse out and giving us $200 each.

“Wow! Thanks Grandma!” I said getting up and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Thank-you so much Pat! You’re the best!” Amy thanked my Grandmother giving her a big hug.

“Kels, here’s extra 50 for lunch and drinks.” My mum said handing my a $50 bill.

“okay, thanks.” I hugged my mum, “Bye, Oh what time should we be back? 5?”

“Yeah, that should be fine.” My mum beamed back, “Have fun girls”

“Bye!” Me and Amy said in unison yet again.